Hey Yea Forums i am drunk asf currently should i text my ex?

Hey Yea Forums i am drunk asf currently should i text my ex?

Attached: F63D3DC6-4DF0-4530-9501-74F453023BA0.jpg (750x940, 193K)

no, drink two big glasses of water and lie down with your eyes closed

No, just upload her nudes here

>Hey Yea Forums i am drunk asf currently should i text my ex?
Sure. What could possibly go wrong in texting an ex while drunk?

Attached: loveyoumichu_1477901151172.jpg (750x1334, 85K)

Water what thenfuck
I dont have them i just used to fuck her irl
Sounds like a plan

Op here i havent texted her in months

Send her a picture of your asshole to break the ice.

HEY im wrekt but im not a begginrr at being fucking wrekt pussy boi

>Hey Yea Forums i am drunk asf currently should i text my ex?

Sure if you want to do the following:

1.Give “sigh......he still wants me” validation to your ex and bragging material for her to spread to her friends.

2. A little of #1 with the addition of possibly being exposed on social media with shit like pic related

Attached: 477362A0-936D-468D-8931-D50E71E2D39E.png (500x610, 65K)

Pretty much this. They will screenshot everything you say and send it to their friends.

She used to be my fiancé we where gonna get married as soon as highschool was over but some crazy bitch used suicide against me and pinned me in every way i tried but failed everything

Your trips say it all.
You lonely? What do you miss about your ex?

of course you should

just a few little lines of feels

she wont know where it came from so .......

are you from germany? cuz i think i know your girl.
if not best case cenario she takes you back and forever holds this against you. with an easy "i should not have gotten you back" cope out.
women shop for men. you are the old couch she just sold. move the fukk on and let her regret herself to death

Nah my dude, sober up or drink water/eat and go to bed. Trust me. Been thru this shit before. Or lemme see. May I ask why you guy broke up in the first place?

She loved me for me we would do everything together nearly no arguments the healthies relationship i lobed her so much first person ive ever been jealoys for i fucking lived her and she loved me we would do everything for each other her mom liked me and her family did too she stopped my smoking and drinking because i loved her and now i lost her she was the best i miss her its been months im regretting losing her at all i wish she was still mine and i wish she was all mine i wish our kid never died as a misscarrage

Im debating

No im in the us

Crazy cunt used suicide afainst me and i couldnt help but be nice I eventually got cornered into sex stress everywhere argued with gf lost everything

Op here im fucking gone jack daniels is fucking amazing nigga

>this text
ok hes either winning the next academy award or hes superdrunk
i wish i could be there and pat you on the back. sober up
nothing good ever came from a drunk conversation

Op here tKiinf a fat shidt depressed and missing her

Nah im op and i can tell you im fucking hammered g i cna post my bottle too

why not just hit up your lads instead of us

BEcause theyre all asleep and faggots its 3:25 AM And thiose queers dont resoonf

Attached: AD97D1FB-EBEB-4150-9E01-75610364CC06.jpg (3264x2448, 1.17M)

Nah see bruh, that’s where you gotta disconnect. My ex did the same thing when I left her. She’s toxic. If your fighting and arguing everyday and are not genuinely happy you don’t need her. It’ll hurt and make you feel like shit but trust me. You’ll find someone better who will actually love and care you you emotionally and physically and all that shit. But no don’t get sucked into her shit. Don’t text , call, email,snap, or none of that shit. Delete it all, texts,calls,pics social media. Delete anything that has to do with her. Eventually you’ll slowly disconnect from her, lose feelings, lose that picture of her in your head,smell all that gay shit. And you’ll find someone else. Take it from someone who’s been theu that shit.

Yeah been a victim of this, anything you text will be used against you.

user im yhe one who dissaperefd due to stress the suicide by another crazy bitch to pry me off my gitl worked it was a mistake and game should have let her kill herzelf

user i wasnt a victim i was a victim of secual harassment and shit by a crazy bitch who ripped me from my girlShe loved me more than anyone fid but i tucked up walkimg awY without yelling her what was happening i could have made it thougj telling her

Rule 1 and 2 annons i might di it