Prison stories thread. Bonus for Alabama prisons

Prison stories thread. Bonus for Alabama prisons.

Attached: 12BEA1A4-7CEE-4E5B-9092-B6C5806472EF.jpg (1094x1094, 296K)

spent 4 years in a non-usa prison. there was one guard who was a total asshole, would steal food, trip up prisoners collecting their food, go in cells and just steal stuff.
prison was over crowded and due to lack of space a sex offender was placed in the cell above me. next day said guard is on duty, sex offender is crying he's innocent blah blah. guard has had enough of his shit, picks out this inmate who's been talking about killing someone, instantly targets the sex offender. guard lol's and puts him in the cell with him for the night.
all night all i could hear is crying, moaning and shit being slammed.
next day everything is on lockdown. dude tied the sex offender up and strangled him with his shoe laces, started shoving stuff up his ass, juice bottles ect then watched TV for 2 hours before alerting the guards.
it later came to light the kid (he was 19/20) wasn't a sex offender, he was in for some minor dui type shit.

bump

I spent 3 days in jail for contempt of court before my mom bailed me out. It's such a non-story but everyone was kind of..nice? I talked with a guy smoking a cig and asked him how he got it in and he said boofed, some black kids tried to g-check me by saying "I like your shoes" and I shrugged like "these are throwaways nigga"

I'm white btw. I'm not a tough guy but in a situation like that you kind of adapt quickly, but I was a funny fucker so I was liked.

But again. Fuck is 3 days. The only anxiety I had was I missed my nephew for some reason.

Not prison but jail, sit at a table full of tweakers while I eat my shit food. One of the tweaks goes by the name of "gas can" tweaks proceed to pass around a make believe bubble pipe and act like they are smoking clear. I'm amused but say nothing. As they are doing this a dyke guard is walking around the tables giving everyone dirty looks and talking shit. The tweaks proceed to tell everyone to watch out because she has a bigger cock than everyone sitting at the table.

me again. on one occasion there was this dude, he'd been in and out of jail his whole life, bat shit crazy. he would sit all day/night screaming out shit like star spangled banner, country roads and shit.
the prison hall i was in was on 4 layers, say about 100-150 prisoners on each floor. crazy guy is on the top floor and he's armed! toothbrush with about 6 razor blades melted into it. he's heading down the stairwell for lunch with his lunch try (everywhere is single file one way system except on the stairs). i'm way behind him but can see heads turning. he's sneak slashing people as he's walking down. people start shouting. due to the one way single file system it's a hard as fuck for guards to respond, get anywhere quick when it's feeding time.
due notices what's going on, just starts swinging his tool around while bolting down the stairs, hitting people in the neck, arms, face. he managed to reach it down 3 floors, one guard tackles him (good guy actually!) he gets slashed from his cheek down across his arm down to about his wrist, blood pissing everywhere before the rest of the guards manage to tackle him to the ground. all in all he maimed/slashed/injured about 15-ish prisoners and 3 guards.

slavfag here
I have a question, why in the all mothers of fuck you can go to jail for farting in general direction of somebody in america?
An if everyone knows that oppresing people radicalizes them, then doesn't it fucks up people's psyche making them commit more and more crimes?
Look at scandinavia or even any european country, rehabilitation is a thing.
>inbf you can't rehabilitate pedos nigger
yep, some cases are beyond saving, but 16yo stealing a fucking nestle bar and getting to prison?

Attached: 1552429235955.gif (200x200, 2M)

he just sounds like a psychopath. I don't think i've ever heard of a prisoner mentality being "let's fuckin hurt as many as I can right now". good way to get stabbed.

Never seen even one case of someone going to jail for farting.

Seriously though it's because we've had a "punish criminals" mentality for a long time. All the courts and systems are designed around this. We call it rehabilitation but it's more like "keep em in a cell. Easier then figuring out anything else. Fuck em anyway". It's a fucking travesty.

the prison was max security, locked up 23 and a half hours a day most of the time, unless you signed up for work/gym/education, so their wasn't really much chance for anyone to do shit like attack people. not one i seen, but someone jumped off the 4th floor when i was there too, dead instantly. prison had removed the safety netting between each floor to clean them.
i have one more story if user's want to hear?

checked
And farting was an extrageration, you can get a 7 days jail sentence for practically anything.
I can kinda understand punishing crimes as an deterrent, but if most of nigger fathers are sitting in prison, isn't it making more single mothers and by effect more boys without fatherly figure which are looking for one in gangs or among criminals?
It's hurting lower classes and why in the blyat nobody gives a living fuck about something like 40-45% of people in murica?

not the same user & it makes me really depressed but... you've got the story.

as far as I'm concerned we're obligated as people to hear it.

I wish I knew bro. I hate the system as it is. One felony and your life can be ruined for the rest of your days. Doesn't matter how long ago it was or if you've reformed. Getting a job can be near impossible.

You're right that it does more harm then good. People who can not be rehabilitated should stay in prison and be treated like we treat all prisoners.

The whole nigger gang shit is a big can of worms. Fathers in prison is only a part of it. The rest is a combination of how hard it is to get out of poverty, the idea white men got them down (regardless of how better things get) and lack of education. America is a lot more fucked than people want to say, it's sad af.

Attached: QNDhQQ8.png (600x434, 57K)

depends on the prison but yeah I know what you mean b/tard,

Post your story man. Want to read more prison shit.

Yeah, tell me more, right now current party is ruining poland economically.
imagine if everyone who have more htan one kid will get 300$ monthly 'til their crochgoblin is 18.
And 600$ when their little shit go to school.
We are drowning in debt, and it can't be changed because low classes of pathological families with 4-8 goblins each vote for PIS and don't give a fuck that all of this money is coming from their pockets or pockets of people trying to get by.
Imagine the shitstorm when everyone will have to pay all of this shit back.
Weimar republic 2 elecritc boogaloo.
And right now we have a problem with mafia in major cities like Łódź or Częstochowa.

so i'm coming near to the end of my sentence, i'm well liked by most of the prisoners in the hall and know them pretty well. you learn who to avoid pretty quick!
now i'm only about 5foot5, not jacked or whatever. my first week got all the "not"-gay guy's trying to chat to me, groom me ect typical move shit "you can bunk with me".
there's this one dude, instantly locks onto any young looking dude who comes into the prison hall, he'd actually get himself moved from floor to floor so he could approach them during excersise. he eventually get's kept in a cell by himself (very rare to get that in prisons here, normally always 2 to a cell) after he's caught raping a cell mate.

fast forward to my 3rd year, creeps still on his own. young kid gets placed in hall, honestly had the brain of a 12 year old, becomes the butt of jokes in the hall, wants everyone to call him samantha, asks for fake tan from the guards and shit, doesn't know if he's male/female or whatever.. creep targets and grooms him right away. convinces him to bed the guards to let him bunk with the creep.
asshole guard is on shift "yeah you can bunk with him lol!!"
for next 5 weeks everyones joking about him to his face, me especially.
kid eventually breaks down infront of me, never seen anyone cry like it. tell's me the dudes be ass raping him 5/6 times a day from the moment he walked in the prison cell.

feels bad man.

Crimes will skyrocket, economy will collapse and we as a current generation are fucked beyond understanding.
World is going to shit.

Attached: halp.jpg (225x225, 10K)

I'll add in that the poverty striken parts of america are fucking horrible. Makes you think we are in a thirdworld shithole.

Companies selling shit-tier food at poor af prices. Yet food that is good for you is a fucking premium. The shit-tier food is full of addictives, fillers and is all many can afford. All designed to get them to be addicted, buy more, stay fat and poor. Organic food that takes much less effort then the manipulated ones costs 4x more. It's all fucked and no one is stopping any of it. Just all keking to the bank.

then you have groups taken advantage of the poor. Groups like black lifes matter that resorts to violence all the damn time yet white people will eat it up because "if you hate it you're racist". No one can see past the manipulation of the shit prison system, the black "whites got me down" white guilt and so much more.

Economy got fucked by older generations. Getting a degree used to mean work. Now degrees are a dime a dozen.
needdegreetoservecoffee.jpg
Now we are expected to pick up the pieces while the old are still taking everything they can to the bank.

Sorry if this is a bit all over the place. Just fuck I hate how shit is.

based

Attached: 706.jpg (720x663, 54K)

fucking based man

That is what gets me about prison. You're already cut off from everything. Other people being there hardly means shit. Then they just let shit like this happen. It's fine to let people get raped in prison and get destroyed as a person day by day. Great way to release someone back into the world.

Attached: 1559397670555.jpg (640x792, 97K)

I've been in "jail" twice, not prison if you know the difference. Both times for DUI.

I honestly don't remember the first time much, I blew a .25. I was hammered, glad I didn't hurt someone.

2nd time was more chill, I've always gotten along with black people and I was one of the only white dudes there and the only one that associated with anyone. All the other whiteys were scared to death, and I guess I'd been there before so.. The most aggro dude was my bunkmate, and he was an unhappy guy. Luckily I was entertaining enough to some of the people, and I got into an argument over blankets. I wasn't a pussy, and I didn't back down, and I honestly thought that I was going to get into a jailhouse scrap (never in a hundred fucking million years did I ever think I'd say those words, but...). However, I had made friends with a large gentleman known as "Magic", who had a ? tatt between his eyebrows and was at least 6'6" (we bonded over my extensive knowledge over Three Six Mafia, The Wire, local fried chicken, and a mutual friend of a friend major drug dealer) and he swooped in out of nowhere and slammed both his hands down on the top bunk and just said "Nah."

"...."

Literally the longest pause. And then he twitched like he was going to move, and he said "Don't do it bro. Not worth it." And then I slowly reached down and grabbed this ripped shitty ass blanket off the bunk and then he said "Move bunks. There." And the other nig moved to literally the other side of the room. It was badass. That dude was so cool.

We both got released at the same time due to overcrowding, and I had just enough charge to let him get a call off to his girlfriend before my phone died (I was literally 45 min away from my house without my car, and zero cash). His girlfriend showed up, who was smoking hot, and I hitched a ride barely not knowing where I was going and she smoked us out. I assumed my car was towed on I-10, but boom there it was still was. I said stop! There's my car! and on I went.

i felt so bad for the kid. he honestly had the mind of a 12 year old, thought it was all just good fun.
i had been helping a lot of prisoners learn to read and write, and he was one of them.
i've lurked and posted on Yea Forums since about 04, seen all the gore, the lol's. but seeing that kid break down was just wow

Damn that’s fucked.

What’d you get contempt for?

Ok what fucking country is this

scotland.

rn i'm fucking extatic that i got a job on a gas station, everyone says that you have job opportunities everywhere, and that ukrainians are not a problem.
Bull.
Shit.
My boomer parents are saying that you can get a job wherewer you want, just go there and ask for it.
Follow your dreams they said, do what you love they said.
We are coming fucking close to lifes of serfs in hivecities in 40k universe, and that's not good.

Attached: 1472891420672.jpg (845x945, 109K)

I feel you on that man. I've seen a lot of shit too. Guts spilled out, extensive torture, beheadings, people begging for their life while crying. We are talking 16 years in the making before I even started using Yea Forums about a week ago and hearing that story struck a cord in me. It's kinda funny how much fucked up shit we can see and still go "aw fuck man"

THE EMPEROR IS WITH US

Western culture is falling, eastern economy is doing the same, civil unrest is rising day by day.
I don't know what will be of europe in next 3-4 years.

boomers and old fucks always say that shit. They only know what it was like when they where working. Wen getting a job was fucking simple. When you could pay off college debt, get a car and a home before 30 without much worry.

I'm almost 30, still haven't finished college, can't get a job and have myself set up for debt and misery.

bruh idk what the state of the fucking world is gonna be like in that time. Everything is going down the shitter.

I want to have kids but at the same time i'm afraid to ever do it. Not even because of the social snowflake shit going on but everything else. Making a kid now feels like just making a life to suffer.

Attached: 1559495304366.jpg (750x400, 63K)

congrats user. I have two degrees in corporate and general business accounting, and after 8 interviews at entry level positions from everything to 10$ and hour staff to salary + commission, nobody wants to hire someone who hasn't worked in the field for 4 years. I just said fuck it and took a job washing cars at enterprise rent-a-car. best fucking job I ever had. I own my house, I own my car, so I am just going to scrub down rentals and stack cash.

Guaranteed Southern US there. Give me $50 if I’m right.

Look at europe alone.
Everyone is talking about progressive youth, and how accepting paradise the world will become.
the truth is that young generations are more right leaning than ever before, italy elected right leaning party and see how good they are without all of that tolerance drivel.
France is burning, germany is close to imploding, UK is cutting ties with europe and drifting off to atlantic, sweden is also waking up, poland is burning and ruining it's economy under pretty much communist party in nazi clothes...
there was no war in europe in last 70 years.
We are sitting on a barrel of gunpowder just like we were in 1916.

Attached: d8c.png (657x527, 44K)

Just dropping in to say youre so full of shit that it hurts. Probably couldnt tell me a single max prison, let alone the one you were allegedly held at. I wont even attempt asking your block and cell number/people you knew. Its 5:30am. No time to argue, have to be up for work. Just calling you on your shit. It wreaks of plebbit karma whoring.
Sage just because youre in here perpetuating outrageous stories about prison. "Pffft, yeah man. I did my stint at a max. Everyone is raping everyone. Im a good guy. I did x, y and z to help prisoners. Fuck all pigs, amirite?" You make me laugh. Honestly. Protip, if youre going to larp, at least find a lifer to model after. They could teach you a few realities on prison that wont make you stick out so much. One last thing: you weren't here since '04. Full stop. Goodnight/goodmorning. Peace.

well yes you're right but I don't know how I can give you $50

Specifically Louisiana, the prison capital of the world. Even more specifically, Gretna, LA, right outside of New Orleans, the capital of the prison capital of the world. Not a great place to be white.

>nothing ever happens

Missed a court date because I was a stupid 17 year old and didn't understand how much of a cocksucker judges are. He gave me a month in jail juust for not showing up, never said but three words to the guy.

It was a $1000 lesson but I'll always remember I was chatting up a guard like "I like your sleeve bro" and we got chummy and he more or less said "if your dad beat your ass you wouldn't have ended up in here" and I ended up agreeing.

The lesson I learned is: don't break the fucking law. Because the system is cyclical, even when I was on probation and shit it's like..designed to keep you inside of it. Stay out.

barlinnie, it's one of 2 max security prisons in scotland. so gtfo fag

Bump

>.25

Jesus Christ you’re dumb

>jobs require a degree
>get degree
>won't hire anyone without x yrs exp either
>howdoidothatwithoutajob.png

system is bullshit

Old fuck here. Things are different, no question about it. Starting a life is a lot harder now. I was out of the house at 18 straight out of HS and got a typical shit construction laborer job with shit pay. Shit pay was still enough for cheap basement apartment rent, car insurance and the basics. I was poor but could manage. That used to be common, nowadays that shit's nearly impossible. Starting jobs dont pay enough to live. On the other hand, I see some lazy 20 year olds out there not doing fuck-all for themselves, expecting shit they don't deserve or bitching about getting something they haven't earned -like a participation-trophy culture. I honestly see a lot more of this than 30 years ago ... the fucking entitlement is nauseating. Not being able to afford a place to live out of HS sucks but EXPECTING it to be different is retarded. Shit changes, adapt.

Attached: 12344324325.jpg (449x612, 39K)

So it's just tough luck then?

One question
WHO gave us participation prizes?

Sort of yeah, you were born into a different time, and this time sucks for being young, I totally agree. Same thing with people born during the great depression or the civil war. It genuinely sucks. But again, on the other hand some people will fight like a beast to rise above it and some people will just lay down and die. I see a lot of complaining nowadays, people just seem more willing to lie down and die while complaining about it - and expecting more for no reason. The entitlement is a cultural change, the current generations are accountable for that behavior - not we the boomers who are accountable for our own fucking up of the world. Your generation is presently accountable for the bitching culture. Just sayin'

Nobody is handing them out but they still seem to be expected.

yeah entitlement is a big thing but most can't even get out of a shit-tier pay position. You're acting like everyone who complains is complaining just to complain and have shit handed to them. Nah. It's more like we want a minimum wage where we can actually fucking live. The thing you went on about being able to do without much issue at all while working a job that is the shit-tier most of us are stuck in no matter how hard we work.

There are people who are snowflakes and just want shit handed to them sure but you're sweeping all the other shit under the rug like it's not a part of the problem.

You deserve to end up in a public statal containment retirement place with nigger nurses which harass your sorry fuckin pants until you breathe your last sip of oxygen, without anyrhing close to a random visit from your spawn and 0 persons intrested in organizing your funeral, which will be anything but a burden for those legally destined to take care about it.

You, and all those fucking old creeps hanging to their money in the bank until your final day. 0 visits.

Can't wait for that day. And it will come.

Not prison but fuck it
>friend is minor drug dealer. (Deals mainly weed but obviously can get more if needed)
> his parents go on holiday for a week so he decides to buy about 4 ounces (3 for personal use for the free house)
>on the way back from buying it the cunt is speeding like a prick, get pulled over.
>police find 3 bags and 1 friend puts a bag down his trousers
>spend a few hours in a cell. I kind of get nervous so I just sing songs really loudly
>few hours later they let us out and friend pulls out the ounce from his trousers
>even though it was a loss it felt like a win

>yeah it suck man
>fucking deal with it

But I don't want to deal with economic oppression you dense motherfucker

forgot to add that most of the jobs people are stuck in are actually below the wage of a construction worker too. House prices are through the roof. Healthy food, cars, everything. The kicker? This shit is considered normal fucking life now. During the great depression and what not it wasn't accepted as normal. Now it is. Yet it's just entitlement, right?

I'm not sweeping it under the rug, I admitted twice that it really fucking sucks nowadays. I completely see that and agree with it. HOWEVER, our grandfathers lived through shit like the great depression and ate fucking cat food while working 18 hours a day and feeding 4 kids before they were 30. They worked like that for decades and didn't complain one bit, stuck no matter how hard they worked. It was the culture that didn't allow bitching. My point is that that has changed also. We fucked shit up for sure, no question and recent generations are accountable for the new entitlement culture.

>waaaaah i'm triggered

Give that money to your son, boomer shitlord. At least stop sucking nigger balls before expiring, then die fucking quick.

Yes your generation fucked shit up, is still fucking shit up and when anyone tries to hold boomers accountable for said fuckups we are being unfair and whiny. Why should you lot get away from your mess with your retirement intact? What right do you have to call anyone younger than you entitled? You and all boomers are the most entitled generation, avoiding responsibility. Why don’t you take your own advice and commands that you gave us and our parents and clean up your mess?

But you would prefer to hide from that till death and make it our problem wouldn't you?

Yeah they didn't allow bitching. Which does nothing but cause huge mental health issues. Now we know people need to vent and we also have the internet where any fag can post. People can bitch and still work just fine too. Lots do that.

What i meant by sweeping it under the rug is that you are saying complaining and wanting a decent wage is entitlement, it's not. If someone working a shit-tier pay job expects to get $30 an hour or some shit while not working harder that's not the same as "I wish I could have a job that would let me live".

Like yeah I get it, people worked through hard shit but suffering is relative. Someone having something "worse" does not make the suffering of others less or make it go away. Saying "we had to eat cat food for x yrs during the great depression" doesn't make someone on the verge of being homeless because they can't find a job and their parents are dying any less valid.

>Give that money to your son
Proof of your mentality, it's not true for everyone your age but it's clearly true for you. "Give us free stuff" I've got to go to work but i'll leave a question:
What does the world owe you? What do you deserve? The answer is NOTHING.

Attached: 2e322a185614431474e33a4d20e12e83--mark-twain-quotes-the-ojays.jpg (640x1136, 57K)

I'm not even agreeing with you on the whole but that fag is being an entitled fuck.

>thread hijacked
>kek

We fucking took over faggots

Attached: 1559401618880.jpg (428x500, 33K)

Why did you even have a son?

I don't want any, because I Don't Want nobody coming to me asking anything.
Why do I think like that? Because I don't get anything from my mom & dad. I am already in a better financial position, to be honest i almost find it funny.

I agreeed with my gf to never have kids (she's on birth control) .. we're going to fume our lives away without leaving any trace of our presence, which is a thing that makes me happy just by thinking about it.

You should have done the same, yiu had double the resources and the chances to, yet you reproduced, you put another sentient human being in the world, then (pretending it's some phony life lesson) you behave just as me, in the most kiddish way.

You're the scourge of the earth. Those who actually fought great wars were better. Zoomers are better. Even our jilted and fucked-up generation, the millennials (I like to think I'm the apex representative being born in 1986, the worst period ever to be born in) is better than yours.

You are hypocrites of the worst kind, capable at NOTHING but always bragging, had the better time to live your young age, almost never had money problems and yet you manage to be the worst.

I genuinally, unironically and very firmly wish you to get ill from a fucking devastating pancreatic cancer.

I bet your son is not too far from reaching this milestone as well.

They had it easy so it's easy to talk shit while on wads of cash.

I was born in 1986 and I still think you fucking retarded degenerates are worthless sacks of shit. I grew up in northwestern Indiana and moved to California when I was 17. I've seen abject poverty and everything inbetween.

People like you are orders of magnitude worse than the god damned boomers; at least they had the luxury of ignorance as an excuse. You dumb motherfuckers can't stop bitching about what you're owed long enough to figure out how to change your own fucking oil much less solve a problem like climate change.

I don't hope you die of anything, because I'm not like you. I hope you have a very, very long fucking life.

Attached: 1554629024279.jpg (750x703, 76K)

I went to a juvenile prison for a year for complicity to aggravated robbery Just got out 4 months ago. Still have 2 months left on parole

Oh, lad, we're distant in a way it's not possible for us to ever get close or agree about anything. You're a 56% mutt amerilard, I'm not. So I'm entitled to things because I'm not a scrawny rag-ass poor redneck or worst a nigger, and I factively can complain about being born in the wrong time, but at least not in the wrong place.

Let's just agree to disagree. Now go wasting time cleaning your gramps asshole again, he's going to keep his respect and gratitude dearly in the grave where he belongs.

Oh, and climate change is literally the last thing I'm intrested in. I hope to witness the end of this camcerous clown world with my own eyes.
It's the only dream I've left.

>Interested

literally you.
grow the fuck up. you are embarrassing us.

Attached: 6uykftgyu.jpg (960x831, 49K)

Yeah. Oh, and don't forget: their music is best ever, your sucks. They didn't listen to it, but it sucks. Because it's your music, not their.

Apply this way of thinking to literally everything, squeeze your nose and wipe your ass on the same paper towel, and you have produced a full-fletched boomer.

We got it: you love your parents. Now back in the basement. They love you being there as well. It shows you failed, they won.

I said I moved out when I was 17, but since you're just illustrating my point I suppose shouldn't complain.

...because i'm not too fucking stupid to understand when I shouldn't complain.

You just don't realize you've been deprived of what actually belongs to you.
Most of your beloved boomers grabbed one or several houses and started getting benefits by taking cash from somebody else's (boomer-made, mind it) starving kid without actually working, but not giving up their retirement fund.
Now they live in a luxury you can barely imagine.

By the way, how's your new Starbucks job paying, Jared?

Better start actually complaining, Jared, because they still did not rob your tongue and you still have fingers to type.

But not for long, in Boomer clown world.

And trips confirm, lmao. Boomers crippled

Attached: 1559729597318.jpg (240x160, 17K)

the "you're too dumb to know what's good for you" argument? I told you I'm from Indiana. that means midwestern united states. that means my people invented that retarded fucking argument you mongoloid EU serf.

you're not going to redpill me. the same people who hail from the parts of the United States you like to think is for racist idiots are the most informed when it comes to how we've been repeatedly fucked over.

the difference is how WE deal with it. because it IS a choice--no matter what kind of excuses you try to make for your own inability to cope.

Attached: 1552880418167.jpg (300x250, 20K)

What city? I was born in 84 and grew up in NWI.

calling Darlington, IN a city it's like putting makeup on a pig and calling it Miss America. the nearest town you could get away with referring to as a "city" was Crawfordsville. we were 45 minutes away from Lafayette, and the only thing anyone would know Lafayette for is Purdue university.

Attached: 14xexaqx4k501.jpg (750x1334, 97K)

Only sub-class citizens and fuck ups end in prison.
>be me
>inherited fortune
>sold daddys company
>even more rich
>drugs sex parties every week
>DUI? No problem
>parking lot brawl? Go ahead
>thats cocaine! Well ive seen nothing

Feels good to be a young rosenstein and being respected by local authorities

Lifes good

Being ducked over in a generational conflict is NOT a choice, absolute retard. The only thing that matters is your date of birth. It's not like there's much difference between american boomer or EU boomers.

To me, the real "serf" is who does not even complain and tries to cope with a situation which is impossible to cope with. They own your ass, and you're happy about it.

Well, that's pretry much about it. I have no doubt they would look at you like a proper guy and would mark me as a faggot, but it's not me taking their opinion in any serious consideration. At least the only good thing is we actually have the chance to see their dream vanish along with ours, put them in a raggy hospital until their end, and end ourselves in style. If you want to try to cope I'm not going to be the one who tries to stop you, fucking actual failure

Caillou is an unbearable monster. His whole character is an absolute nightmare. Starting with the design, where the fuck is his hair? He's just bald for no reason, and he's old enough to have hair. Next all his facial feature's are unproportional to the size of his gargantuan monstrosity of a head. It reminds me of the type of drawing I made in kindergarten before I knew how to properly hold a pencil. His animation is just disgusting and looks like some sort of concept sketch that the animators made as joke. Also what the actual fuck is up with Caillou's wardrobe? What is that Ronald McDonald looking shirt he has on? Hey Caillou get a shirt that fits you! You look like fucking Billie Eilish with that giant ass shirt. The worst part is his fucking socks. They look like those giant noodles that they use for Macaroni and Cheese ant Red Robin. They're big and ugly as hell but for some reason they're attchde to the shoe, not inside the shoe. Where the hell did he get these god-awful socks that look like ankle weights? Enough about looks though because Caillou is an absolute peice of shit as a person as well as a horrible-dresser. Caillou is the absolute apitamy of bad parenting. He is a horrible little brat and is constantly bitching about some new problem. Every single fucking episode something is wrong with Caillou

only been in Colombia prison for visa related shit. 30 days in and it was crowded, loud and dirty at lockdown. Atmosphere was kinda relaxed. Came across cool tattoo artists and real authentic colombian music. I didnt had to work cause im murrican i sat all long day in the sun looking at the surrounding jungle hills. Even a parrot fly onto my shoulder and gave me companionship for some crumbs. It was really like a summer camp we even had a small water pond where i was just relaxing at. Food was sub but US embassy take good care of me n brought me mcd good and KFC buckets full of chicken.

Afterall very nice experience

Fun larp

Went to school at Purdue, but you're right, never heard of Darlington. I grew up a lot further north in IN though.

i always describe it as a good place "to be from".

Attached: dfe87843ffa38172b083e7bae85a635c92f6718e_full.jpg (184x184, 9K)

jail not prison in the south, big burly black guy at chow walks up behind me and asked me for my "corwwn brwead" I said "no its mine and im eating it" burly black says it again. I stand up kick him in the nuts the stone cold stun him in front of everyone. sat back down eating my corn bread and feeling like a million bucks.

>peace

Attached: DDEE4C39-5113-49E8-A5EB-587AFAF08567.jpg (340x255, 27K)