What's the worst thing you've ever done?

What's the worst thing you've ever done?

I emotionally manipulated my ex-girlfriend for over a year. I remember while I was doing it I thought how easy it was and how cute she looked when she cried. I liked to make her cry because she'd always "beg" for me one way or another. One time her mom talked to me, I don't even know how she found me now that I think about it, and she said how my ex had been crying over me and if I could talk to her to calm her down.

Damn I made her wear some pretty slutty shit for no reason other than my young adult hornyness. I saw her recently and we talked for a while. She seemed happy to see me, as was I, but now I'm thinking about whether she's secretly planning to kill me or if she didn't think all the shit I made her go through is as traumatizing as I thought it was

Attached: 1527716155278m.jpg (1024x1004, 82K)

youre a piece of shit op but i would be less inclined to think of you as such if you post some pics of your ex

Get out of your own head you faggot, you're not as edgy as you think you are and dwelling on dumb shit you did in the past isn't going to advance your life in any way. Get off the internet and stop being such a self-absorbed literal faggot.

i agree

Oh okay

Some girls like being treated like shit. Have you considered that? Also, most guys are bigger arseholes than they realise, so in an ironic twist they also dont realise all other men are arse holes and begin to think they're a bigger arsehole than they are.
So really, were gonna need some examples of this manipulation. I've gone some fucked up stuff to my gf, but it doesn't mean we don't love each other.

seconded

Op big faggot go kill yourself faggot.

Attached: IMG_5742.gif (370x370, 865K)

With some exceptions, once you get a girl to drop her panties she becomes puddy in your hairs. To varying degrees, they’ll make you earn that pussy. But I’ve noticed that once the dick goes in, they become easily manipulated

>Also, most guys are bigger arseholes than they realise, so in an ironic twist they also dont realise all other men are arse holes and begin to think they're a bigger arsehole than they are.

Wat??

>I've gone some fucked up stuff to my gf, but it doesn't mean we don't love each other.
it does mean you don't love her, though

I forgot to clock out over lunch a few times and ended up charging clients for driving to the deli and watching netflix.

I still wake up in a cold sweat thinking about it.

Go play xbox with your friends and stop being a larping summer faggot on here

Not nessecarily. I do a lot of fucked up shit with my sub, but thats all consensual and that's what makes the difference.

>ex gf breaks up with my because I had no job, no car, and spent all my time playing dota 2
>she leaves me for someone with a job and a car
>understand why she left me but still pissed off at her so decide she has to pay
>took almost a year to track her down, used alt accounts to stalk the facebooks of her, her boyfriend, and her boyfriend's family
>finally they post some pictures a few winters ago
>"finally got snow!"
>picture was from inside their house, second story
>could see the shadow of the house, the time it was posted, the shadow of a satellite dish, the street they were on (corner lot, 4 way intersection, street sign too) and the house across from them
>her boyfriend's facebook had his job listed so I knew what town they were in
>used google maps satellite along with the picture I had to pinpoint the location of the house
>waited until summer and drove to where she lived and salvaged as much road kill along the road as possible
>knew it would be hot, so they would have their windows open
>staked out the house until I knew they were gone
>ran in with garbage bag full of old roadkill and started throwing dead animal bodies through any window that was open that I could reach
>in total I think I managed to get something like 8 animal carcasses into the house in total, raccoons and possums, some of which were mutilated by cars
>also put dead squirrel in mailbox and pissed on their front door
>ran back into trees like a psycho and waited, watching the house with binoculars
>was going to wait for them to come back but it was taking too long so I ended up going to a diner down the freeway and getting food
>looked on her facebook later and she posted a really lengthy post about how their house had been vandalized and how they had called the police and how "she will never leave her windows open again" and basically indirectly called me out with "whoever did this, you are a psycho. I hope you die!"
best time I've spent on a weekend.

You consider that bad? Here's one of my milder stories.
When I was 14, I saw one of the local girls grew boobs and curves. I drug her to hiding places wrestle her clothes off, hold her down, and fuck her. She never told. I banged her regularly for 11 months.
It got to the point that I would just go up to her and tell her where to meet me and she would just do anything that I wanted.
I met her ten years later. She was a prostitute. She had my kid and gave it over to foster care.
She told me I was "the one that turned her out."

You consider that bad? One time this girl pissed me off in middle school by calling me cheese fingers so I followed her home, pointed a spray painted nerf gun at her, and made her eat salami dipped in Hydrazine

What the fuck dude

Attached: 1506276235327.gif (295x211, 1.73M)

i don't have fucking cheese fingers i just didn't wash my hands that day so my fingernails kind of smelled like cheese but i don't fucking have cheese fingers bitch should have known that

Decided to break up with my long term gf sophomore year while we were at different colleges. Before I told her, I convinced her to strip and play for me on webcam. I made her show every hole spread wide. Unbeknownst to her at the time, I let my housemates watch the whole thing

Sounds like what someone with fucking cheese fingers would say

Well done

Thanks. I nearly spit my beer all over my monitor in laughter. I should have seen that coming.

think of all the dota turbos u couldve played in that time!
lol what a loser! l2p

I cockblocked myself in high school before a hot SJW became used goods and fucked Tinder dudes older than her dad

Jesus christ you are one of the biggest losers I've ever read or heard about.
Please don't ever interact with people again.

If my gf broke up with me I'd be fucking other girls, why when you get the freedom to fuck anyone you want you still stay obsessed with someone who doesn't even want you back?

>Actually had cheesy smelling fingers
>girls called him cheese fingers because they smell like cheese.
>I DON'T HAVE CHEESE FINGERS
>takes revenge on someone because they spoke the truth.

You're a mong.

Because I wanted to make her suffer? She pissed me off because she left me, so I got revenge. Do I need any other reason other than my own personal satisfaction?

Attached: ButYouDidn't.gif (300x284, 1.41M)

I took advantage of my little brothers very, very drunk ex girlfriend.

How's that mentality got you in life? Do you not feel like you've wasted so much time on pointless things for close because you may lack emotional regulation and personal agency?
Not tryna b8 you, sincere questions

the fact that you derive satisfaction out of shit like this is symptomatic of your deeper dissatisfaction with yourself and life

i have a thing for making girls do humiliating and degrading things
its really not who i am normally, but in sex it turns me on a lot... kinda feel weird about it

pooped my pants during chemotherapy and dint' dump the poop out and expected housekeeping to take care of it

Fucking based

You should sit her down and talk to her about it calmly. Maybe you could actually apologize, get closure and sort your shit and maybe make a friend. But if you don't care don't bother getting close to her again lol

Attached: 1545594811256.png (640x640, 14K)

Did they?

user, we're literally on a message board talking to each other, complete strangers that will likely never interact again. There is no point to why we do this beside to waste time and enjoy ourselves. We waste thousands of hours on pointless things for our personal enjoyment. One day I just decided "I want to get back at her" so I did. It was funny to me, and I got to take a road trip and see places I'd never been, stop at a gas station and get snacks, stop at a random diner and eat giant pancakes for dinner. To me that was a weekend well spent. I felt good, I had a good laugh. What more is there than that? What better use of my weekend than spent enjoying myself?

To give an example of my perspective. In that situation you realise her breaking up with you was completely fair as obviously you two aren't meant for each other. Yes it will hurt coz you're a human with feelings. But to me I don't see why then you need to put more suffering out into the world just for the sake of it, when you know full well she didn't do it to hurt you, she did it for a whole host of other reasons, none directly malicious towards you. If she was a psycho and broke your shit, lied about rape, so on, sure get some revenge, but currently we have 2 humans, your ex who wants to get on with her life and you who wants to stall your life to put negativity out into the universe

Based CheeseLord

Sounds like all you did was prove she was right to leave your useless, crazy ass. You fucking mongoloid.

whoo boy, how young and why?

I never said she wasn't right to leave me

Attached: 1393896010507.jpg (267x323, 14K)

I understand that man, I'm on about why is your enjoyment so oriented around the suffering of others. It's not a thing you can't change, I was an absolute nutter as a kid, I'd fuck anyone up if they disrespected me or annoyed me (had a bit of short man syndrome I believe). But I was a kid, you're an adult and you will get a lot more meaning and happiness for yourself if you try changing your perspective on the world.

Seriously, I'm not trolling or joking. Go see a psych, if only as a test. See what he has to say about your mentality.

He don't need to see no psych he aint fucked like that, he just needs to do a lot of thinking, perhaps some acid, actually, definitely acid, and more thinking. Then he'll be good

You know when you read the stories of mental women taking kids away from their father after cheating n all that yeah?
You're the male version of them, so if you don't like those chicks, if they make your blood boil; you might wanna start working on yourself bro

She was 19 at the time. They had just broken up when he caught her cheating on him but she'd basically lied to anyone who would listen, which ended up with her coming to our house to achieve what, I don't know, with her parents and his mother came out with the line 'You can't tell someone you love them, fuck them in the ass then dump them'. My respect for my little bro grew after that. Her step dad clearly wanted to hit him but he backed down when I got in between them. Anyways, that same night around 1 am, a taxi pulled up in our drive, sat there then beeped their horn and I was the only one home, went out and she was passed out in the back. I was tempted to tell the cabbie to fuck off but in the end, paid for her cab fare and carried her inside, had my fun then tucked her into his bed and txt'd him that she'd shown up drunk.

It's not like I enjoy making people suffer in general. It was just satisfying to see her suffer because I felt kind of hurt by her leaving me. Like I understand her decision, right? But it's the execution. Why did she never try to talk to me? Normally you work shit out with a couple. We were together for something like 3 years, since we were teenagers. One day she calls me over to chat and she tells me she's leaving me, then the next day she's with this other guy who previously she'd been "just good friends" with. I just felt kind of wronged. If a man is slapped, does he not then seek to revenge?
Just because I understand her reason to leave doesn't make it right how she did it. Honestly throwing roadkill into her house was really tame compared to what some people do.

But you're totally right in one regard; what I did wasn't normal by any means. A normal person would have just let go, but I'm a vindictive person. I hold grudges.

He sounds like a straight up psychopath. A real one. He shows a lot of the signs.

I guarantee you I am. Literally no doubt in my mind. Is that a bad thing though? Not like I go out killing people.

In the Northwoods of Wisconsin, in the Nicolet National Forest is an unmarked grave. In that unmarked grave is a 18 year old missing high school student. He was my former bully. And he was one sadistic fuck. He held me down and put out his backwoods cigars on my arm, uses a razor and carved his initials into my leg. He tied me to the bumper of his truck like I was some dead deer hunters trophy. He beat me, he beat me bad. Put me in the hospital twice..I shot him five times with a shotgun. The thing about it is I honestly was brought into the police for questioning because someone outed me as being his bully victim. I must have been a good actor because I was dropped as a person of interest in his disappearance pretty quickly.

Stole like 10 bucks from my little sister when I was a kid.
I used the money to buy sweets for me and my friends.

Attached: fertilizer.png (620x290, 179K)

I get why you did it, and sorry if it comes off like I'm judging you, do whatever you like.
If response to your why did she never talk to me? I would say why did you never get a job, get off dota, and so on? You are a man not a bitch, you telling me you're really that stupid that you didn't realise? I know you're not so that means you too did things that were harmful to the relationship because you're a human learning and improving like she is. Do you not think it hurt her to see the man she loves flounder and flop? Ofc the way she did it was wrong, but I'm trying to show you everything is more complex then boiling it down to she slap me I slap her back hurr durr.
The reason why it's important for you to change is because you attract what you put out. Your life will stay like this, surrounded by sub par individuals that hurt you, resulting in you seeking revenge. Unless you work on changing your perspective.

We were literally both in school. I was focusing full time on getting my bachelor's degree and decided I would rather spend my time studying and playing video games when I wasn't busy. Sometimes she'd come over and hang out, or I'd go to her house and hang out, so it's not like I never saw her or spent any time with her. She just wanted someone who would spend every available moment with her, and I was someone who played video games as a hobby when I wasn't in school. What you have to understand is that her and I started dating when we were 16 years old. We were both in highschool. I was in a program called Running Start, where you take college classes while you are still in highschool. After highschool I continued taking college classes. It's not like I was doing nothing, I just wasn't working, and I didn't have a car because I didn't have the money to buy one.

And she never gave me any signs that she had problems with me. She would always post shit on facebook like how I was "the best boyfriend ever", even shortly before we broke up she was making posts like that. How am I suppose to know that something is wrong when she never tells me? As far as I knew, everything was great. Only after we broke up and I start asking her why does she tell me "it's because you always play video games instead of spending time with me" and "you don't even have a car or a job".

Not killing. But you hurt people nonetheless. And without them deserving it.
That's a bad thing for sure.
And we're only hearing one story now. But it's probable you're hurting more people. So it might be good to see a psych just to see for yourself if that's the case.
But you don't care. So you see no reason.
So maybe you could just to learn something more about people around you and the way you interact with them. If you do, you might find something that's beneficial for the people around you AND for yourself.

i texted a girl who liked me for half a year. Got some pretty hot pics (underage so won't share, no nudes) from her. I sent her kisses and all of that shit and she legit fell for it, even though in real life I almost ignored her. I still don't really know why I did it. It's such a dick move, especially because a friend of mine really liked this girl, and I was texting her so much he didn't get to talk to her. One of the things I definitely regret, even though it formed me to be the man I am today.

jesus user dunno if you meant it to come out that way but there seemed to be a lot of self-loathing in that post. hope all is well at home Yea Forumsro.

Funny, but also fake.

>the man I am today
a piece of shit?

>see starving kitten outside
>gets close to it.. it doesn't run or anything, it's just sitting there ignoring me
>pokes it.. nothing..
>give it food.. it starts eating and meowing.. its meow sound hideous like it gargles rock right after it was born
>suddenly have the urge to kill it for no reason
>whyamIlikethis.png
>grabs it and starts giving it a cold bath
>it starts meowing louder, but can't fight since it's weak
>I start to get pleasure from its misery
>my head: WTFWTFWTFWTFWTF
>I let it go and walk away
>still have the urge to mess with it
>go back and it's still there
>contemplating on what it would feel like I killed it
>wtfiswrongwithme.why
>leaves the cat alone and thinking it's better that it will die naturally
>go to bed, feel really bad about what I did but still want to kill it

I need help, should I tell anyone about this, or should I never mention that this ever happened?

Attached: awtatertete.png (194x411, 63K)

Dude, seek help.

did the dishes after touching myself without washing my hands
am sterile and just wondered if anyone would get sick

I manipulated my best friend to have sex with me.

when i was in college a fat church girl had a huge crush on me. she was a 24 year old virgin who had never been kissed, while i was 25 and started having sex at age 14. i got her to be my sex slave for the whole year, i fingerbanged her in a motel near school, i forced her to suck my dick inside school property and keep a cum stain in her blouse all day. i took her virginity and forced her to get slutty clothes behind her parents' back cause i wanted her to look like a common whore and she actually did it. finally i dumped her when i was about to get in a serious relationship with another girl, but looked her up for a nice dick sucking when it ended and she agreed.
that was like 5 years ago, i looked her up asked around about her with her friends, turns out after me she sluttied it up and did it with half her church group, only to end up knocked up by a married guy who divorced his wife but didn't went on to live with her, so now she's a single mother that's known to be a slut and a home wrecker

Posted nudes of my gf online. I've stopped doing it after I realized she's been spread about on the internet a fair bit. There's like 5 pages of Google results for her. Fortunately no doxxing I just hope she doesn't find out lol

I feel like I'll go to jail if I tell anyone

literally never tell anyone.
just try figure out why you feel that way
they;ll tell your family and police because you're a potential danger to yourself or others.

You will grow up to be a serial killer if you don't seek help. I knew a kid that would kill animals for pleasure with homemade bombs. He would also dissect them alive too. He ended up in jail or something after attempting to kill 2 people but he didn't realize people fight back

You sure she broke up with you because you had no job and no car?

Because it seems to me there would be more pressing reasons to leave your psycho ass.

I shot a man in Reno

Thanks, user, I'll just keep it to myself and hope I forget it ever happened

Well let's hope that doesn't happen to me...

Do you want to hurt people?

>Why do women turn into bitter feminists that hate men

no

That's a good sign. Also, your ability to feel bad (remorse) about wanting to kill it is a good sign. If you had killed it and not cared that you killed it I would be more worried. Just don't act on your killer thoughts

Yet

Gr8 b8 m8

Pics or it didn’t happen

Tl;dr prove it

Yeah, hopefully I stay that way. Thanks

>no job
>no car
>drives on road trip out of town picking up dead animals

You won’t even forget fully, they always come back into your mind later on in life

seems like this that driving was some time later

Could be

When I was a teenager I snuck out to the McDonald's playground after dark and pissed all over the ball pit.

>deeper dissatisfaction with yourself and life
what website do you think you're on?

Must be new here

>at aunts house
>place is infested with outdoor cats
>recent kitten litter
>aunt has trampoline
>idea.wtf
>put kittens on trampoline
>jump
>kittens go up miles
>lands
>scurry off at light speed
>do it again with a couple other kittens
>aunts kids do it as well
>start to feel bad for kittens
>tell kids to stop
>they don't
>what have I started?
>I sit on the porch
>kitten walks up to me and pukes all over the porch
>I'M SO SORRY
>wait a second...
>see something wriggling around in the vomit
>little white worm
>tell aunt
>aunt tells uncle
>uncle goes inside to get medicine
>medicine gets fed to kittens

I basically saved these kittens lives

Attached: D1TqN4x.gif (372x291, 486K)

unironically become a counselor

i used to be pretty fucked up in my childhood growing up in a third world country around stray dogs/cats but my mom made me start volunteering at an animal shelter when I was 11. I have two pets now

Maybe try that?

She was manipulating you too. Shes been fucking other guys for a long time. She was over you before you split. Sorry to break the bad news to you. She doesnt think about you at all.