Bros, i think i fucked up

bros, i think i fucked up.
so, i have a facebook account made entirely to stalk girls online and just see if they chat with me for a bit while i jerk off. nothing illegal, really.
now, here's the kicker:
i might've talked to a girl who i didn't know was underage, and one of her friends started calling and telling me she "knows" who i am and that im fucked.

however, i was really careful setting up this account. Zero information on it, and since it has no contacts, there's no frame of reference to get to me.

anyway, here's my question.

Can a normie girl on facebook doxx me through my anonymous account?

im seriously pissing myself.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 1.91M)

i fucking doubt it if you were careful.

just delete your account lol

>i have a facebook account
first mistake
>anonymous account
second mistake: thinking facebook accounts are anonymous accounts.. are you retarded?

just did. still, this town is full of niggers willing to kill people so im freaking out.

step 1 when someone says they know who you are online: Say "Prove it"

Are you sk8rboi901?

as close as i could get. new email account, no phone, no name, no photos, nothing.
i wish, he sounds cool

I've had this type of anxiety, you're fine cunt

So no VPN to make the new email?

Attached: 6FB77D90-2E82-4432-AE07-DAD87BB13C58.jpg (1242x842, 729K)

thanks bro. im feeling better.
if shit hits the fan tomorrow, i'll come back and post her pics before i commit sudoku

i wish it was the hot decoy with the curly hair from tcap

saddly, no. but i doubt facebook would give IP adresses just like that. r-right...?

Why don't you stop stalking women on Facebook and start going to church? There's plenty of women to stalk there and they might even find it endearing.

nah, you're good. but seriously hit on fb moms! tons of untapped potential there

Bitch is likely bluffing.

how desperate do they need to be?
that would get me either in jail, or killed. so no thanks.

They would only give it to law enforcement. But I doubt anyone would call the cops on you. You only have 1 life so go ahead and stalk away and enjoy yourself. What's the worst they can do, we all die someday.

Did she gave any indication as of your name, where you live or anything that could trace back to you? If not then it’s BLUFF
y’know? Scare tactics
Something tells me you’re underage yourself for posting this bullshit

from what I've learned. the majority are very desperate and willing to trade pics. I'll share some of the one I'm trying to fuck soon

This is the beginning of your downfall. You will start pushing the boundary more and more thinking you'll never get caught. We'll see you on to catch a predator soon. Enjoy

girls love playing this dumb mind game where they intimidate whoever to do whatever they want, like in this case she just wants you to leave her friend alone but has the power similar to a fly against a 50.

Desperate fb house wife

Attached: 05DAA3FE-4907-42DE-BF91-6421EB03E3F8.jpg (2560x1920, 347K)

Dude there is no way a fucking underage girl knows that shit.

Anyways, OP, were you masturbating on can to this jailbait? Or what is the crime here?

What do you mean she “called” you? Like a phone call or just a Facebook voice call?

Because nobody says “I know who you are and you’re fucked”, if they knew who you are they’d call you by name. She has no idea who you are and is just trying to scare you. And unless you were trading nudes with an underage girl I wouldn’t worry.

If you were, the question then becomes, “would you likely have known she was underage”? If her age information isn’t visible on her account from the level of access you had at the time, and she never explicitly said “I’m 14, do you want nudes?” then you are probably still fine. Facebook doesn’t much care about dumb cunts trading nudes, they’re only careful about genuine paedophiles.

There’s a reason shows like To Catch a Predator have to make it *abundantly* clear the girl is underage to the paedo, if he then backs off they have no case.

Even IF it got to an arrest, if you honestly didn’t know she was underage and then cut contact once you realised, you’d likely be fine. It’s knowing she’s underage and pursuing her anyway that’s a real problem.

I seriously wouldn’t worry, these girls are just having a good giggle at your expense and won’t even remember you a week from now.

Attached: 69AB87E6-D89A-4D67-9D52-CFE2CF6C137F.jpg (643x540, 30K)

Lol, Facebook is for shitposting and arguing, using it to stalk women for bobs and vagene like a 40 year old hindu is your first mistake