Speak to me /b:

Speak to me /b:
How does this make you feel?

Attached: 397211D7-F10A-4A27-B4B1-BC838AEB18EE.jpg (851x913, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_II_of_Spain
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Poor mostly, and by most standards I’m not poor.

who are those creeps?

jealous!

Attached: trump_face08.jpg (530x328, 34K)

Attached: 383CC0AA-9265-40CC-98A1-B621B6971749.jpg (364x344, 38K)

Bump

*stares in a rich way.

Kind of creeped out.
>"The harvest begins soon.."

I desire to gas them.

Attached: 1556590904233.png (677x586, 16K)

I don't understand. Why am I supposed to feel anything?

It's what Hu-mons do.

Attached: quark.jpg (199x253, 10K)

It makes me feel sick. That one sneering kike has more influence over our 'president' than the 10s of millions of people that elected him. I can't fucking wait for the war that's sure to happen in this timeline.

That's not a stare, it's him laughing at the goyim for thinking that we had a voice for a split second.

Attached: state mixer.jpg (1714x1690, 377K)

It’s coming my son

Shit happens when you are to fat. Haha

do you think she has a magnum in that bag?

Like I’m watching a posh, yet trailer trash 2019 reboot of Children of the Corn.

>this timeline
Ease up there stormfag Dr. Who.

Is that what you tell him shortly before sneaking back out of his room, late at night?

Do you think that suit fits?

Envy and jealous, That I can't ride her every night from front to back...

That's a common turn of phrase to designate reality against counterfactual scenarios, honestly. There is a world where Trump didn't make his Jewish son-in-law his right hand.

Oh yes, and there’s countless worlds without trump too. Sounds better than the odd picture you paint.

I absolutely agree. Trump at his best is still less good than a world in which the Axis won the war, for instance.

im not really sure if im coping or what but:
i doubt i would enjoy being in their position
i got myself the most relaxed job ever for my profile (drawing teacher at high school) and i get a good pay for 22h of work a week
rest of the time i can do the fuck i want
personally i use half of my salary because idk what to do with the rest, i dont have needs nor enjoy luxury

so tbh i think itd be a burden to be in their place and have to absolve all the social and status duties

again, might just be COPING on a very subconscious level

Horny af

I wouldn't know I am as emotionally dead as they are looking out on a world of tyrant hungry hazards violently clamoring for a father's touch.

...they aren’t supposed to be there. You missed the entire point.

You are hardcore stormfagging again. Back to reality...

You missed her nametag.

Attached: trump killed by HM.jpg (476x600, 47K)

what is the point then? i dont follow the news on a day to day basis

You... you think trump diddles the Kush? I mean... maybe...

ah okay, "trump goes to britain"

You say that word like it means anything, and you sound like a cat lady with that Dr. Who reference and those ellipses, to boot.
My point is less "guise I miss Hitler" than that we can postulate an infinite series of better worlds. An even better world is one in which there was no World War II. A world of intermediate goodness between "Axis victory" and "Earth Prime" is one in which the USSR won the Cold War.

Attached: IMG_20190523_044005.jpg (2731x4096, 710K)

American Gothic 2019

trump brought every kid he had except “Baron”, for a state visit, one which was denied staying at Buckingham Palace because it’s been under renovation since 2016, lol. Even Tiffany was there.

trump was caught on audio a few days ago calling Megan dutchess of whereeverthefuck “nasty”. It’s just the typical spectacle of having a trumped up, would be white trash if not for daddy’s money saga of this family in power.

That’s what I said, you are stormfagging. Just embrace who you are, and keep your words under 10 at a time, for the sake of more intelligent minds trying to understand your grunts, gesturing and flailing about.

>megan whatever the fuck
That's because, by nouveau riche let alone noble standards, she is nasty. She's a mulatto divorcee from America whose husband married her after a hookup. I think she's an actress or a banker's heiress or something? And this was royal family material?

I guess it doesn't matter because modern royals live so fucking long that the crown prince is like 90 and she's guaranteed to get cucked out of the throne, but still.

You just sound like a retard, sweetie.

Attached: 545364103800160256.png (112x112, 19K)

A world where the USSR won the Cold War, well I’ll be damned... I can imagine that.

>pic related

Attached: 1532110580674.jpg (470x443, 126K)

No u, sugarbuns.

Attached: 1CC39CEF-55EE-4023-A7B7-2062C5CD9AE4.gif (470x462, 134K)

Who let the fucking boomers in here?
Russia is a fascist state now according to the propaganda line; get your boogeymen straight you tard.

Attached: bb1.jpg (500x665, 110K)

Perhaps our timelines are getting crossed...

You aren’t following along very well.

>You just sound like a retard, sweetie.
no worse than you mate

>stormfag
Our country is being subverted, right before our eyes and you want to play divisive identity politics. like a good goy.

>purity in royal bloodline
That’s a guaranteed laugh.

Dividing stormfags from our population is exactly what this country has, does and will stand for. Faggot.

I'm following along super well; old af wine aunts and boomers who still have residual programming from the Cold War days are activated by mentions of Russia so that's what the lying press went with and now Russia is commie nazis from cyberspace.

Of course, anyone under the age of 30 thinks either communism or fascism or both is super great, and also knows how the fucking internet works, so it doesn't work on them.

Bro she's probably like 50 why bother

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_II_of_Spain

he he

If you are following along well, your assumptions must be correct and your articulations formed much more coherently.

So, like... hate to break it to you... no one who is American should give a squirt of piss about royal lineage. If you do... eat a sack of lopped off tranny cocks and make some use of yourself in the world.

>Rigged elections
>Jails and kills opposition
>Basically null freedom of speech
>Extends own terms
>Rigid hierarchy backed by state violence
Sounds pretty fascist bro

>your assumptions must be correct
Measure narratives by predictive power, not by whether they fan your balls. Mine accurately predicts more things than yours, because yours is a lie.
>your articulations formed much more coherently.
Is there are more feminine way to avoid engaging with someone than "y-you're not articulate?" Besides perhaps "h-his ideas are boring!"

Putting aside whether that characterization of fascism is either accurate or precise, one must concede that it's difficult for a state to be both fascist and Soviet.

Attached: pige.jpg (1242x995, 95K)

yeah dont bother researching what happened before or how u got there in the first place

typical ameriburgers

Honestly have no idea WTF your rant even means. It’s like reading a syphilitic mind have a seizure. Keep on stormfagging though, /bro... I am certain it will take you everywhere you deserve in life.

>Honestly have no idea WTF your rant even means.
That's because you have a double-digit IQ, dulled by decades of xans and box wine. You also weren't probably politically well-educated at the best of times.

Attached: 1456870514481.jpg (604x604, 27K)

We left your smarmy faggot-ass island and took everything we wanted. Kicked y’alls ass twice in the process, and now we’re best buds.

Go drink some tea.

Not gonna lie, no fucks given. If I felt like you were a credible source with a gram of realistic perspective, I might. But I don’t. Hey, at least the stormfag was fun to laugh at... you have nothing, I might as well watch Hallmark Christmas movies to get time better spent.

Naw, retards think they are brilliant while functional society keep them in carpet padded rooms for their safety and that of others. But I feel like you re familiar with that process already.

ah so thats what u tell yourselves over there?
first batch of people sent over to the americas: jail trash
second batch: those who didnt prosper

enjoy your bloodline

>keep them in carpet padded rooms
Is that what washed-up wageslaves like you call law firms? Go post Occupy Democrats memes on Facebook, peasant.

But our state isn't soviet, тoвapищ.
It heavily relies on our past to induce revanchism and patriocy, but is not commie. Cleptocratic neofeudalism it is.

read wikipedia

Wut though? FFS, put down the meth pipe... sober up and try to make sense, you degenerate dolt.

Undoubtedly so, and neither fascist nor communist, more's the pity. My comments were primarily in relation to the boomer meme seen here

So, again to be completely honest and clear as possible... I don’t give a thimble of shit about your perspective because I think you are trash. In fact the majority of the world agrees. You are a minority.

What the fuck is that twat wearing? Such a retard

Are you actually incapable of reading?

I'm saying that you're a brainless, degenerate cunt, who was never intelligent and is much less so in her twilight years. I'm saying that you're out of your depth, a fact demonstrated by your woeful reading comprehension (as demonstrated by the fact that a Russian can understand me perfectly fine and a nominal English speaker, that is to say you, cannot), your retarded talking points, and your pathetic grasp of diction and punctuation. I'm better than you, basically, and every instant I have to spend in your presence is an affront to me.

Go pet your cat, and begone from my sight.

Attached: 1557163552422.jpg (261x193, 13K)

thats a very weak way of reasoning and will inevitably result in your own demise

She looks like one of those lifeless realistic fuckdolls, it makes me feel really weired.

He spelled oligarchy wrong though. Or perhaps he meant kleptocracy? Cyrillic is hard to understand...

Why would anyone read what you say? Hell, people avoid you in real life... why would they take you seriously here?

Yea, I’m not concerned. Bye now!

Don't project onto me, you harpy.

You are dismissed.

They are wondering which one of them is gonna' have to take the orange clown's dick in their ass today.

i can see you're not concerned, all you seem concerned about is trying to get the last word in some internet debate

haha

Thank God, you're going to leave.

Attached: wfrrv0-y_400x400.jpg (314x314, 21K)

>Neither fascist
Here you are mistaken, media and "boomer" generation of our own are heavily inducing putin leadership and we occasionally get the "west nucked to ashes" speeches1st channel prime time.
Lots of money (percent wise) are poured into military and secret part of the budget (most of them stolen probably). People treat deputies like they're above them in any way and most of the brainwashed believe that government knows better.
It checks 80% of wikipedia term.

I called it neofeudalism because it feels like it, it's not just high amount of corruption, but abuse of the law itself, appointed governors are just like feudals on their land, appointed by the tsar, above the law and common people.

it kind of makes me feel like the feudal age is far from over.

I catch your drift. At least you are aware of it and trying to speak out. I wish you luck, safety and victory, user.

Op here.. feel me

Attached: A28062AC-D02C-4FF4-92D6-754CDD343517.jpg (480x533, 39K)

Bump