Drug thread!

Drug thread!

what is your drugs of choice?
why do you do them?
do you have control over your life while doing them?

I really like uppsers. Speed. Cocaine etc.

I do them because I get so incredibly bored with life and the day to day grind.

$9k in my bank and a full time career, so I'd say I have kept my pleasures in check. I try to keep it to just a few times a year that I let myself cut loose.

what about you Yea Forums?

Attached: crystals.jpg (870x581, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychiatrictimes.com/major-depressive-disorder/opioids-treat-depression-jury-out
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9PTSOKDa0NI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Marijuana. Enhances my vision and makes colours brighter.

I first tried drugs when I was around 15 and my dad gave me a shot of ice. I didn't know what it was at the time and I didn't try it again until I was 27. I've enjoyed cocaine here and there since I was 21 (over 30) ice is my once in a while (every few years) while cocaine is my yearly, and alcohol is my weekly.

Attached: rigs.png (378x400, 121K)

right on, man.
I'm pretty laid back on the regular, so stuff that relaxes me usually just winds up with me watching Bob Ross for like 5 hours. what is your favorite strain? I personally like sour diesel.

pic somewhat related....paranoia has only hit me like twice in my whole life while playing around

Attached: paranoia is avoidable.jpg (478x410, 23K)

my dad is also the first one that game me my first bumb of cocaine when I was 19. I ran circles around my house for 30 minutes feeling like superman then I settled down to playing Halo 3 Snipers and MLG with my buddy that was skiiing with me.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

bump*

also, even though I started playing around with drugs pretty early, so far I've never done the same drug within a year of my "play time" with it. I still enjoy them, but I try to keep my head on straight and focus on building my life in a way that they don't interfere with my relationships or work.

pic related, I am a commercial electrician.

Attached: mncg0t1iu3iz.jpg (3036x4048, 1.16M)

oh well, I tried to make a thread that wasn't just about cucks or incest, or celebs.

pic is what I plan on playing with next if I can manage to find any.

sometimes I miss the Yea Forums from 13 years ago.

Attached: Cubensis_shrooms.jpg (1136x640, 187K)

Attached: 61725321_174294723578415_7084996588560449536_n.jpg (960x918, 73K)

cocaine helps me refind the balance with my depression. usually after doing a good night of yay, I am quite a bit happier for up to 4-6 months

Attached: yaya.jpg (483x322, 46K)

would kill to find shrooms aswell man

Attached: 20170424-4O1GHDF3vyAAcQfG8B1r.jpg (1280x1290, 116K)

I recently had a bad trip on some go fast and it left me paranoid for like 3 days. I kept jumping up to stare out of my door's peep hole because I thought I heard people coming up the steps. I've done it before, but I had always smoked or shot it. I only seem to get super paranoid if I eat it.

Spiro

Attached: AMN05150.jpg (288x216, 6K)

if that was a jab about me dying, I mean.... I understand. plenty of people look down on experimentation with drugs because of how many people just loose themselves to it.

but if that wasn't an an hero reference, I can't seem to find them within 3 states of me (general east coast) it was easier to find when I lived in the mid west.

Attached: 4614813707_dc057184a2_z.jpg (640x427, 82K)

Yea, I used to love that shit. now I dont touch it anymore cause it's just not enjoyable.

Cokes expensive and I'm finally saving so not for a while unless I come across extra 400$ for a quarter.

Mda is pretty fun but wicked hangover kinda would like to try more makes you fiend for it super enjoyable like coke version of MDMA except you can keep getting higher

never heard of it?

is there another name it goes by?

oh shit! I've heard MDA was fun, but I've never stumbled across a seller. my little corner of the world is pretty isolated it seems

Adderall. Love the stuff. Currently going strong on a few pills today. Last one I took earlier will be it until my friend gets her script in a few weeks. I only have 30 a month which is a bummer.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190605-001602_Chrome.jpg (898x742, 264K)

I had a roommate that did lots of it back in college in 07, I never really poked around with it. what does it feel like?

thanks user. I reverse image searched and it just came up with cosmetics

Methhead

is adderall that close to meth?

I like weed

favorite strain?

do you prefer oils, edibles, or old fashioned bud?

K lol

If you don't have ADHD, it gives a euphoric feeling. I can talk for days and everything is really positive and overall more enjoyable. I noticed I have more confidence and able to enjoy normally mundane day to day tasks.

You get used to it really quickly though, so you either up the dose or quit taking it for a good chunk of time which is what I do. It's $3-8 a pill so it can be incredibly expensive. I also have problems finding long time dealers.

Its literally is methamphetamine

>Spun

Always been curious about Hawaiian Baby Woodrose. Anyone have experiences they can share?

Attached: pill.gif (500x359, 53K)

Never done a drug not given by a doctor (but, that did include speed, so...) What should I do first, drug people?

Adderall is not meth, but it is an amphetimine. Although they share chemical structures, they have different properties. Also, meth is a prescribable drug, not just a homemade battery acid and sudafed in a trailor drug. That's the meth that adderall is similar to; the meth that is prescribed to narcoleptic patients.

that seems pretty nice. like I said earlier, I try to keep my fun breaks to 6 months to a year before I let loose again. and I always try to do it alone in a safe environment. just chilling and listening to music has been my favorite thing to do no matter what drug I tried

well shit.... I assume it is just like super low dose?

well, do you have an addictive personality?

I've been able to just drop anything I've tried, luckily. Some people don't have that choice though, so I'd start with something not nearly as hard as meth, coke, or heroine. just kinda dip your toes that way if you are easily addicted you can pull out easier

oh, thanks for clearing it up. I'm pretty cautious about taking things that will impact my job the week after, is there a bad come down from it?

Whatever you want to say pharma shill. That chemical structure is only slightly altered for legality reasons. Still does the same shit. Still bad for you. It does brain damage.

I enjoy reading when I take it. I can remember characters better and am more involved in the story.

Also, that other dude is misinformed and, for no reason, being an asshole. If you'd like to try it, do exactly what you like to do. Take a low dose and chill on your own so you find your comfort. If you don't want to try it, it isn't a big deal.

Marijuana - habitually
Alcohol - 1 to several drinks a week.
Benzos: Occasionally
Cocaine, Adderall - Once every one to two months
Mushrooms: one to times a year

I think you know why people do drugs.

I have total control over them. Always have.

Depends. They have vivanse now which they give to the ones who were fed Ritalin as a kid to speed them up more because their brain is so fried from the Ritalin they need more zip. Imagine these people when they come off of it or during an appocolypse. Zombies I bet.

that actually sounds pretty fantastic since I fucking love to read. I devour books when I'm not at work. what is a devent start dose?

Dropped smoking cold turkey, only drink once or twice a month. I may have the least addictive personality out of anyone I know, personally.

yea, people do drugs because they are fun. period.

I I tried benos a few times and I just couldn't get the appeal. maybe I was doing something wrong.

You like it for the dopamine surge. You're fucking up your receptors Billy

Dude, I was in medicine for a few years. Medicinal meth isn't all that insane, but it's like the lithium of sleep issues. It treats bad narcolepsy. The street meth is flat out stupid on all levels and is the kind that you see on tv.

Adderall does have an addictive trait, but loke any drug taken for recreational use, if done correctly, it can be a good time.

I stole some valium from a church lady and boy did that shit make me super happy

oh god, if anything ever happens to the world as we know it, I totally imagine fallout typs bandits tweeking on jet.

hell yea man. Good for you. I'm glad you were able to kick it when you wanted. so many people don't have that luxury

Benzos a great for hangovers. Or for breakups, death of a loved one etc. You don't want to party on them. You have to keep a low tolerance so that when you need them they work.

I was in medicine
Was in medicin
Was in
>was

I literally see why you're out if it now, if that is even true. Its bad for you. Most things pharmaceutical companies make are.

I did some vallium once when I was facing some BS assault charges. my girlfriend figured I'd do better in court if I wasn't a nervous wreck.

I went from total anxiety attack to calmly chatting with the officer at the door. I walked out a free man. there have been a few more times I wish I had some, but I didn't get any kinda real high from it.

I'd say start with the lowest dose you can find. 5/10mg. Only take one and see how you feel and for how long. The side effects that everyone is talking about takes legit abuse to do. I take it for a few days then go a week or so without it (something even doctors will reccommend). I don't go nuts with it. I treat it like every other recreational drug.

I like benzos and other stuff that cuts the edge off, I've been promised alprazolam on multiple occasions but never got any
I'd like to try some strong psychadelics or deliriants but I also don't want to stay psychotic for a year if I end up bad tripping (and heres where benzos would workout great, it's a shame I can't find any)

Yeah it kinda just takes your worries away and you live in the moment. Maybe I need it? Haha who knows. All I know is that I got happy and energetic. I could laugh and chat. Not high, just care free, you know?

aafter a bit of reading, they sound like they'd be pretty nice anytime life is kicking you while you are down, though the come down doesn't seem nice.

Realize you'll lose your appetite immediately for extended periods, even days, you won't be able to sleep, and don't mix with caffeine or you'll really blast off. Fun fact, doctors prescribe Xanax to those on the substance so the can actually sleep. Crazy world we live in.

sounds like some wise advice.

for sure. sometimes that is just what you need....to not feel the weight of the world on your shoulders. I'm kinda excited to try shroom because I've always loved nature and generally look at human life as just one part of nature.

Only bad trips I had were when I smoked weed on shrooms. Is say experience it sober no drug mixing

I'd love to trip again but with others. I don't know if you're the same guy from before but don't smoke weed on it. Every time I did the trip went bad.

I use percocet casually.

Im out right now and Im not really a drug person so Im not sure how to get more.

PS. Fuck pot heads who smoke 24/7 trying to lecture me about opiates. I make a supply of 15 pills last 6 months dickheads, how much do you smoke?

Deepweb nigger I like it cause I get what I want purity wise and it's not superbuffed and meth cut to the max discounts and I dont have go deal with drug dealers

My bad, forgot to actually answer OP.
>what is your drugs of choice?
Perc
>why do you do them?
Thye put me in a really nice mood
>do you have control over your life while doing them?
Absolutely. I don't feel "high" as usually defined, my mood just improves by a factor of a million. Haven't had any problem with uncontrollable desire for them or anything.

I'll definitely have to save that for a friday after work then.

all the cocaine I've done, no paranoia. I got paranoid on weed like twice? but I was also out in public and I generally avoid public if I'm getting right. the meth dead ass made me hear shit for like 6 hours. but that was only one titme out of trying it like 3 times.

everyone has their thing. some people just don't realize they rely on their "thing" quite so much. and I feel ya. I have like 3 trusted people I source through and if they don't have something I am at a total loss.

the last ice I got was pretty fucking fire. thats actually why I am still awake, I was just finishing off the little I had left so I didn't risk driving around with it.

If I were to list every drug, including natural once that had a side effect of reduced appetite, I would be typing for a week.

And holy shit, a 5-10mg adderall isn't going to fuck his world up. As long as he is a fairly healthy person and takes similar precautions that a smart recreational user of any drug takes, he should be fine.

If he isn't healthy, then I absolutely do not reccommend it. History of heart issues or high anxiety are contraindications. Also, I usually do tend to be up a bit later than normal with it, but I don't take it if the next day I have something important to do. Either way, a benadryl an hour before bed and I am out at the same time I normally am.

Dude, new hybrid pot is being classified as opiate soon because there made it so powerful it fucks people up like heroine. I like the zombie feeling sometimes too. I always take my double dose with a 12 oz ribeye steak. Good times.

shit like this makes me feel good, amigo. knowing that there are other people out there that know how to enjoy things responsibly.

Well depends on your dosage

You pop a 1mil Ativan your come down after about four hours is very gradual. The high slowly evaporates. You pop 5mil Ativan your come down after about 8 fucking euphoric hours is brutal. Plus at 5 mil - you've crossed an addiction threshold. For the next couple days you'll be craving it.

The digger you deep the harder it is to climb out.

Kek he thinks 5mg of oxy mixed with advil is a drug. Boi talk to me when you do oxy for a two months straight you withdrawal like a mother fucker and. Kek 5mg try like 60-80 a night for an actual high

well, I try not to take anything repetetively that increases heart rate and blood pressure, that kinda stuff. I try to space that stuff out good and far between. but, hey. genetics, I never know when I'm gonna keel over.

do you fuck with any of the live resin carts?

No one does. That's for sure!

Benadryl needed to go to bed

>I'm healthy

Kek

how to cop fucking anything in the rural midwest in your 30's in a new town with no seedy connections

discord..gg/Wyjrw8J ((remove the extra dot.))

Server with no rules! Post whatever you want without risk of ban.

Gore. Degenerates. Druggie and alkies

Controversial topics.

Shitposting autism.

!!!

Meth makes me paranoid for like 2 weeks after using just slightly

Deepweb

>the future is now old man

This dude is dropping truth bombs

Get a job part time at a restaurant or a bar.

For real. I don't get paranoid but I get more anxious and irritable. For about 10 days after minimal usage one night. I get the same way with blow but just for a couple days. You pay to play i guess.

This

You're going to have that dude get arrested or robbed. Stop trolling.

>everyone has their thing. some people just don't realize they rely on their "thing" quite so much. and I feel ya. I have like 3 trusted people I source through and if they don't have something I am at a total loss.

Yeah I know some people who can source coke and stuff but they are friends-of-friends so it seems weird asking them.

Yeah I wouldn't know much about that. I smoked a bit in HS but I never liked smoking. Pills are just way easier, no mess, no stink. Percs motivate the fuck out of me, I dont even play vidya half the time I use them, I just start cleaning and being happy about life for a few hours.

Absolutely man. I have a few friends who have totally lost their way but they all had predictable addictive tenancies. I've smoked a little, done some coke, its all whatever. Percs are the only thing I try to keep around and yeah, always conservative with them.

I haven't had the opportunity, but my GF recently said she could probably get ahold of some. I'm looking forward to it.

yea, that shit sometimes scared me a bit just worrying about what kinda stress it'd put my GF and parents through if something happened....but I never know if I'll die in a crash either.

well I grew up in rural arkansas where I had plenty of family that either knew how to find, grow, or make stuff.

the paranoia thankfully didn't last, but the hallucinations of noises and lights did. but I was clear headed enough to know it was just in my head. as for irritable, I can feel myself get more grouchy, but I usually write that off to being tired from coming down.

had a ton of experience with it before the og site was raided. has it really changed that much in the last five+ years?

Alright Bros. I'm about to attempt to down a few beer, shower, and get at least 4-5 hours of sleep for tomorrow. my buzz if almost gone. if yall are around tomorrow, I'll totally hop back in another thread just to keep chatting about fun stuff..

good night and godspeed my fellow fun lovers

I don't like weed, but that works too. Long long before I ever had an adderall, I had sleep issues. Mostly waking up frequently. I thank the Army for it. Either way, a benadryl isn't even a bad drug, I don't see your concern. You're on a drug thread. Calm down, lol.

>when someone tries to brag about their lack of self control and subsequent withdrawal like it makes them cool

how high school going bud

Attached: 1449557537226.png (358x272, 124K)

psychiatrictimes.com/major-depressive-disorder/opioids-treat-depression-jury-out

Later tater

I love most drugs but suck at finding connections in pdx

>I never got a bad trip on shrooms alone therefore noone else can
that's not how it works pedro, I don't think you need my 4 years in pharmacy to know better than that

from my understanding, the best thing to do during a bad trip is try to change your setting and remind yourself that any negative thoughts can be dealt with later and that the high will eventually wear off.... but I'm a complete noob to shrooms so that is just what I've had friends tell me

Never even said that you narcissistic FAGGOT. Wtf does some pharm tech nigger know about shrooms either? Kys

best thing to do when you start bad tripping is sedatives
if you're panicking hard no change of setting can change that
S E E T H I N G

Don't.

Weed for sure, psychs are fun too. Currently drinking and being high, very fucked up and feeling very good, just vibin' out to some music. Its good to live in a legal state.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 114K)

>Still bad for you. It does brain damage.
currently on a prescribed adderall, been taking only about four pills a week for the past few years. What kind of long term effects am I looking at with this kind of usage?

That makes no sense to me at all, I dont think you've ever done coke

don't die

Weed
Shrooms
And last year i’ve had my first 5 times with acid
Also, caffeine

Acid is the fucking shit

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9PTSOKDa0NI

If you are prescribed adderall, it's doing good things for you. The connections it makes in your brain are fine.

I know an RN that got bad of on add pills, then got a prescription for meth for narcolepsy. What are the odds she's gaming the system (she is definitely bipolar, no faking that shit)