Bisexual people would improve the world if they hanged themselves. They ashame society and their parents...

Bisexual people would improve the world if they hanged themselves. They ashame society and their parents. They also are fruitcakes and increase the rate of poverty.

Attached: vucvz6p5fyp21.jpg (700x1036, 374K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hrc.org/blog/new-report-from-the-uk-highlights-biphobia-within-and-outside-of-the-lgbt-c
psypost.org/2018/03/bisexual-women-tend-elevated-levels-sociosexuality-psychopathic-traits-50847
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/07448481.2013.787619
glaad.org/amp/bi-health-care-BHM
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27017092
pinknews.co.uk/2015/07/02/bisexuals-more-likely-to-live-in-poverty-or-have-poor-health/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rin is the worst FSN heroine. #SakuraGang

Attached: 12891245554_873fb5eec2_o.jpg (450x338, 78K)

Praise jesus

Attached: 1559172314058.png (684x529, 119K)

>if someone hates bishits, they must be Christian

Yep

Yeah, because there's not biphobia within the LGBT community, right? Everybody loves each other there.

And here you are posting fictional girls on a loser's website. Your point?

Same with weebs

Ur dum

That doesn't invalidates my point.

Is there a link between being a weeb and being more likely to be poor?

Care to elaborate?

OP would improve the world if he hanged himself. He shames society and his parent. He also is a fruitcake and increases the rate of poverty.

Attached: OP.jpg (1000x900, 278K)

get rid of gays they ruin the world

Attached: 4098DA67A6F44771AC1B2B8A2AE1185C.gif (517x328, 1.69M)

One person won't do any difference.

Homophobic asshole.

Bump.

user,whats the b in lgbt?

hrc.org/blog/new-report-from-the-uk-highlights-biphobia-within-and-outside-of-the-lgbt-c

Attached: main-qimg-6f31c6c84a3a06d05150402e5c6d6ef7[1].jpg (1042x1280, 187K)

> invalidates my point
> invalidates
> s

I think it does.

Attached: 501[1].png (680x501, 125K)

>d*scord
Goodness everyone here has the memory of a gold fish, D*scord is not secure dumbass and peoples '''private''' messages are constantly leaked to the pubplic.

hurdur. the typo wasn't the selling point. but I see you have an issue with object permanence and didn't focus on the entirety of the discussion

Well, my point is what it's directly stated in OP. Bisexuals are the trash of society.

Rin is bisexual and the best FSN girl, though.

Attached: 1509590204799.png (545x583, 354K)

And so is everyone here. own it. stfu

Me being trash doesn't makes bishits less trash.

>bisexual
>best at anything

>fine, no I guess not but it does mean that you should kys or leave those people be.
you know, for society

All fags/trans should kill themselves. Bis are the least destructive ones

Yeah, I should off myself, but at least I'm not promoting hedonism nor spreading STDs.

>Bis are the least destructive ones
Care to elaborate? They were the gateway sexuality for all the degeneracy you hate.

my gf is bi
>>threesomes
>>says that i am that the guy that kept her straight
>>feelsgoodman

Bisexual grills can be fun for some people, but they aren't marriage material at all. They're mentally ill, for real.
>Women who are not entirely straight or gay tend to have slightly higher levels of psychopathic traits and a more casual attitude towards sex, according to new research published in the journal Evolutionary Psychological Science.
psypost.org/2018/03/bisexual-women-tend-elevated-levels-sociosexuality-psychopathic-traits-50847

Either you're baiting or you're so far up your own ass with these armchair diagnostics.
> because PsyPost is a credible source

Mental health wise. And it's Gays who have the highest STD rate. Not bisexuals. Homosexuals and trannies you can't pin down an exact count of population so you are stuck with shadow numbers activist will abuse to win arguments. They are assumed to be 3.2-8% of population while trannies are at .3+.

i actually do intend to wife her, we have been dating since i was 16 and now i am 19. However, im not gonna rush into it but i like her a lot. Also she is super submissive and soft so i dont think she would fuck me over.

Search "Springer Not Straight and Not Straightforward: the Relationships Between Sexual Orientation, Sociosexuality, and Dark Triad Traits in Women".

>Mental health wise.
>Bisexual women reported the worst mental health status in all areas studied including anxiety, anger, depressive symptoms, self-injury, and suicidal ideation and attempts.
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/07448481.2013.787619

>And it's Gays who have the highest STD rate. Not bisexuals.
Source: your ass. There's no way to know the sexuality because every study just says "Men who have sex with men". And you can be sure that bi men spread it to straight and bi women.

>i dont think she would fuck me over.
Everybody says that.

So is it a matter of they are genetically predisposed to being unstable or that the way that they see that they have to act in the world leads them to being unstable?

Again I think you're just baiting. who gives a shit?

>> i dont think she would fuck me over.
> Everybody says that.
even those that give up before they try

>the way that they see that they have to act in the world leads them to being unstable?
For all efforts, bisexual men have it better on mental health issues despite having it way worse in every aspect. Really makes me think.

i mean he doesnt really know her, like literally this girl is so soft she gets scared during thunder storms. i have to go hold her because she is shaking.

assuming:
"how can you say he doesn't really know her?"
you don't know him,

lets pretend you had a lover, shocking I know but let's pretend.
you'd be more concerned with the fact that you have to take time to comfort them rather then actually wishing that this individual you have grown to care for is happy and safe?

i cant really understand your arguement.

Okay, I gotta sleep now. If at least one person got redpilled on the (((bisexual))) question, I did my job. Good night to all human beings.

well either you didn't try or you really can't understand, which is the issue.

instilling your own preconceived bias onto someone isn't exactly scientific. throwing around abstracts and shit articles like you're some kinda intellectual even though you clearly don;t know what you're talking about

Kys :)

this.

Admit it, do you like to harm yourself.

>you clearly don;t know what you're talking about
Everything that happens to them is their very consequence of the lifestyle they've chosen.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-05 Incels ContraPoints - YouTube.png (1280x720, 427K)

> chosen
really solidifies it

They could have picked a side like lots of straight, gay and lesbian people have done. Not the majority, but still a decent amount. Instead, they insist in this self-destructive lifestyle.

i literally cant understand. you have worded in it a way that i personally cannot understand.

> retard bait is retarded

> claiming not to understand without seeking clarification

Addendum: If you don't understand something, ask questions, cause I don't understand how it could be clearer, ya'dig?

I can't feel pity for them. They don't even like each other. Bisexual women hate bisexual men to death and bisexual men are homophobic as fuck and like to act like Uncle Toms. It serves them right. Fucking scum they're.

Well idk who you've talk to. most the people I know that fall under such an umbrella are pretty nice people.
so I still believe you're generalizing. which is far from factual representations of a group as a whole.

Ok. Enjoy your poverty and shitty healthcare.

oh i understand now, im the guy with the bi gf, but the arguement you raised was towards someone else.

Is that a Straw man? it surely is an assumption.

ahh shit, that's understandable, my bad. might've missed a quote somewhere.

Bishits complain about their poverty and shitty healtcare all the time. I love their tears, they're pure life fuel.

glaad.org/amp/bi-health-care-BHM
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27017092
pinknews.co.uk/2015/07/02/bisexuals-more-likely-to-live-in-poverty-or-have-poor-health/

how you really exist, it's so mindbogoling. you are just so fucking stupid. how do you exist, natural selection is so far behind. You really think that people who are bisexual are poor and have shitty healthcare? Healthcare isn't even biased, they just want money. This is so interesting to see how autistic you are

pinknews and glaad? yeah fuck off with that shit.
the abstract seems to be focusing on looking for correlations in the means of intervening, I assume to improve the perceived situations, which is antithetical to your own rhetoric it seems.

Let people live how thet want? if not? kys, goodnight.

I'm glad my mere existence it's making you question everything you know. Arrivederci.

Bi guys can suck my cock, while I pet their head and run my fingers down their cheek. Boy the feeling of a male tongue is very different from a woman's. It's rougher, it's a scientific fact guys give better bjs? Who better can please a man other than another man?

>Let people live how thet want?
I don't get how I'm banning bisexuality by making posts in a imageboard of Vietnamese communist books.

What about pansexuals?

nice try
you're surly showing that you hold some sort of animosity or rather contempt toward such individuals, which I don't think they deserve.

what's the fuckin difference?

>0 and 1 have magic powers now
Okay, this is epic.

Pans don't give a shit, pans fuck anything.

was gonna add, seems like pan would include dogs

?

Also anime fags

Some writings in a random Internet site doesn't affects how people live their lives, dense idiot.

I mean binary information is the basis of our modern society so in that sense I can't argue

but it surely shows how much of a smug cunt you are and the fact that if more people held your sentiment that we would be in a worse world.
and assuming you're the individual who wrote then it highlights a trend of your propaganda being something you wish to spread, ergo; fuck you

What is sex depending on public people? Sex is something private that doesn't concern other ones ...

>but it surely shows how much of a smug cunt you are
I'm not going to deny it.

Based.

>which I don't think they deserve.
>t. bishit, familiar/couple of one of them, libtard or LGBT member

holy shit somebody with a brain on Yea Forums? thanks for making me have faith in this shithole, probably a bad thing really

t. lone wolf bro

Well, I can't discuss with those trips. Anyways, it's clear there's a conflict of interest in your position.