Is it morally wrong to scam big companies into giving you free shit?

Is it morally wrong to scam big companies into giving you free shit?

Attached: 1559487294149.jpg (605x605, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jckpvjAsyM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

yes

Yes, but no if you're a communist.

No

Original cause some faggot already said no

I dont know..

CAN YOU REPEAT THE QUESTION ?

Big companies can kiss my shit because tax breaks

100% no

We can't know what is right or wrong. We could use the Bible to assume tho....If humans did in fact make up the Bible then everything we do is right.

I've been scamming Ubereats and giving the driver's big tips. Is that morally wrong?

Attached: 3ermp0fiixty.jpg (605x755, 44K)

Still, no

Elaborate OP

I call my credit card company and charge back orders and give the drivers 5-10 bucks for their trouble.

Yes.
>scam

Thou shalt not bear false witness.
Treat all men as brothers. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Attached: cross23.jpg (951x1063, 70K)

>scam

a dishonest scheme; a fraud.
"an insurance scam"
synonyms: fraud, swindle, fraudulent scheme, racket, trick, diddle; informalcon, con trick, flimflam, gyp, kite;
informalramp, twist;
informalhustle, grift, shakedown, bunco, boondoggle;
informalrort
"the scam involved a series of bogus reinsurance deals"

Fuck you because I'm a stock holder in several of those big companies. You are criminal scum cheating me out of my retirement money. I worked hard, invested what I didn't spend for my future, and now you wonder if it's OK to take my money? Fuck. You. When you get caught, fingerprinted & photographed. DNA sampled, charhed, tried, convicted, and sentenced I hope the judge has no mercy on your soon to be ripped open ass by a fellow criminal nigger while you beg for mercy in your little jail cell. You think because a company has deep pockets it's OK to get your share? Get a fucking job you whiny lil bitch cunt.

They treat their employees like shit, user.
Why not invest in companies that dont abuse their workers?

Mammon.

A special place is reserved in Hell for those who earn money with out sweat and labor.

Attached: hell.jpg (252x200, 15K)

I do it all the time on the self-checkout at the supermarket and walmart. Lay a hat over the camera pay cash pretend to scan items get 2 out of 11 free. Fuck them. They don't like it tough shit. Been doin it 4 Months.

Attached: fuckthesethings3.jpg (1280x960, 182K)

you can't steal from thieves.

>A special place is reserved in Hell for those who earn money with out sweat and labor.
So kids born into rich families go to hell? Lol.

More often than most yes.

19 Jesus said, “There was a certain rich man who was splendidly clothed in purple and fine linen and who lived each day in luxury. 20 At his gate lay a poor man named Lazarus who was covered with sores. 21 As Lazarus lay there longing for scraps from the rich man’s table, the dogs would come and lick his open sores.

22 “Finally, the poor man died and was carried by the angels to sit beside Abraham at the heavenly banquet.[a] The rich man also died and was buried, 23 and he went to the place of the dead.[b] There, in torment, he saw Abraham in the far distance with Lazarus at his side.

24 “The rich man shouted, ‘Father Abraham, have some pity! Send Lazarus over here to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue. I am in anguish in these flames.’

25 “But Abraham said to him, ‘Son, remember that during your lifetime you had everything you wanted, and Lazarus had nothing. So now he is here being comforted, and you are in anguish. 26 And besides, there is a great chasm separating us. No one can cross over to you from here, and no one can cross over to us from there.’

27 “Then the rich man said, ‘Please, Father Abraham, at least send him to my father’s home. 28 For I have five brothers, and I want him to warn them so they don’t end up in this place of torment.’

29 “But Abraham said, ‘Moses and the prophets have warned them. Your brothers can read what they wrote.’

30 “The rich man replied, ‘No, Father Abraham! But if someone is sent to them from the dead, then they will repent of their sins and turn to God.’

31 “But Abraham said, ‘If they won’t listen to Moses and the prophets, they won’t be persuaded even if someone rises from the dead.’”

Luke 16

I'm not ranting about any specific companies. If you don't want to run the tires off your own car delivering burgers to shut in, then stop doing it. No one made them take that job. My problem is with OP and the attitude that it's OK to damage a faceless corporation because they are a big business. Very few privately held big businesses. Those corporations are owned by anyone with a 401K, your parents, your grand parents, the neighbors, that guy who drives for the food delivery company. Being a thief is low down weather it's sticking a gun in someones face or credit card fraud. Most of us are just regular people trying to get by, but OP thinks it's funny when he cheats. His grandmother would be so dissapointed in him.

>using a 2000 year old book written by nomadic arab goat fuckers as a moral guide

Attached: tenor.gif (220x165, 177K)

No, they fuck you over every chance they get

Matthew 6:24
24 “No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.

But unlike the rich man in that story I am not denying anyone anything except for share holders like who are basically gambling that a company will succeed, and by giving them their money for shares are encouraging their shitty business practices if it makes the stock go up.
The company will not even notice such a minuscule loss and I'm using some of the money I saved to tip the drivers who uber treats like disposable cogs. No one tips the drivers because of the $5 delivery fee already added to the bill.
But you are correct in that I am aware it is still conventionally wrong to receive something you usually pay for for free, but I've decided I'm going to make it up in the future by donating to charity. Charity could use my money more than the CEO of uber.
And no one forced you to invest in Uber.
Invest in gold and not companies like apple who use child labor to make their product.

Its's better then 90% of the modern self help and psychobabble.

It does predict that Israel would rise again.
And would be the last generation.

Attached: 1545235941888.jpg (2405x2255, 377K)

I am not going to send you to hell.
You asked my opinion and got it.

I have done things that are wrong.
I try to resist them.

Attached: cross_with_dove.46122508.jpg (908x1148, 79K)

Since youre an ultra catholic I have an off topic question for you thats been on my mind for a while.
I was raised roman catholic and know all the jesus stories, but I cant see how he could exist in modern times and how we can be like him now.
For example, turning the other cheek and kissing feet
youtube.com/watch?v=jckpvjAsyM0
Look at how these men mock and humiliate this white guy trying to be like jesus.
We dont live in 0 B.C anymore.
Hanging out with prostitutes isn't virtuous like it was for Jesus because women have other options for survival now.

I don't think it was ever virtuous to hang out with prostitutes. To your first point, It's just wonderful to not have to be exactly like Jesus cause God knows we can't. I think that's the whole point.

I am not a catholic.
I am a Disciple or follower of Christ.
(Disciple means student don't think that means anything more I could as say padewan and talk about the force.)

Christ lived and taught where ever he was.

He asks his Apostles to do the same.
Very few today who where funny hats can claim to be Apostles. I follow Christ not the Pope.

Live in the Word because you must. Do not be a part of the World. You may need to use a smart phone it does not have to be an Apple 10.
You may have to drive a car it does not have to be a Ferrari. Do what you must and need to do.

Mostly just watch and try to be an example.

Attached: 3crosss2.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>where
wear

Attached: 1545237110540.jpg (428x400, 35K)