Why do Britbongs get so triggered over someone who isn’t even their president?

Why do Britbongs get so triggered over someone who isn’t even their president?

Attached: B8971094-8592-49FA-B8FF-CD0C1723A896.jpg (2700x1797, 1.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLvACUhJQsU
principia-scientific.org/swedish-scientists-geologists-fossil-fuel-theory-busted/
sciencenewsforstudents.org/article/explainer-where-fossil-fuels-come
sciencenewsforstudents.org
nationalgeographic.co.uk/history-and-civilisation/2017/11/what-killed-dinosaurs
scientificamerican.com/article/asteroid-killed-dinosaurs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All their men worth a shit died in ww2.

Attached: 1559670894904.png (1077x865, 896K)

>another country does something that doesn't affect you
>get triggered and make multiple threads on Yea Forums about it
lmao

They need something to legally bitch about

Because he is a racist, sexist idiot who doesn't believe in climate change

you must be a euro

still mad she lost kid?

>doesn’t believe in climate change

So climate change is a religion now?

Lefties in europe are obsessed with america and their politics. I cant explain why because i have not a single fuckin clue...

Must be. Human's as the ultimate cause has as much scientific proof as the existence of God.

they dont,the outrage comes from trump and his supporters

fpbp
(and yes I'm a britbong)

shut up, Achmed

Preach

lets see
were all going to die
only the democrats can save us
and it only can be stopped by rasing taxes
yep thats the left

it's Ahmed faggot

bumpstock boy? is that you?

you're the expert

lol
because they are a nation that puts immigrants over their native populace.

cry more kid,how mad are you some balloon is flying over europe right now because trump is a moron and wanted to travel to some eurotrash country that doesnt like him?

Because, as Americans keep saying, he's the most powerful leader in the world... He needs to not be an idiot.

The left is a religion now.A cult of retards that worship the electric jew.

dont worry though,im sure if obama was doing this.you'd call him an empty suite.but since cadet bone spurs is doing it,you dont give a shit

lol if you still believe america is powerful,america is weak and stupid.thank obama and trump for that

>were all going to die
>only the democrats can save us
>democrats wanting more syrian conflict
>syrians containing chemical and nuclear weapons

Attached: kek.png (1280x720, 881K)

I know, I live around enough pakis to know what their names are.

Ik that your probably just saying this shit to earn $8 Ruskie bucks or whatever it is they pay you guys but I seriously don't get people who discredit science without any reason other than they don't like the results.

>because he's racist.
And all those other racist presidents don't even get any of the lime light because they're not racist?

Attached: Ahmadinejad_1.jpg (750x394, 67K)

>a cult of retards that worship a jew

you seem confused,this is the right,not the left

im sure you think obama is just the greatest right? "my president is black,my lambo is blue" certainly isnt the most racist president in recent history,you idiots deserve exactly what you got what donald trump.hope you starve to death under donald trump

because Trump is the enemy of the entire First World and represents everything detestable, criminal and unacceptable.

He's a moron. He lies CONSTANTLY even about things he has no reason to lie about and things he's said on camera.

He cozies up to dictators and treats allies like shit.

He has MASSIVE Fascist tendencies and scapegoats minorities and the media like the Nazis did.

He's amassed a group of insane far right zealots who are violent and commit hate crimes in the open.

He's a criminal grifter who's appointed nothing but unqualified criminal grifters to rob our country and get away with pollution on a catastrophic scale.

He's an angry, belligerent narcissistic piece of shit who doesn't care about anyone or anything but himself.

No, but it IS a scientific fact and if you don't "believe in it" you're either a fucking retard or someone who is being well paid to pretend it's fake so soulless companies can continue to pollute and destroy the country and world.

Someone actually paid to have that ballon made..

Attached: BDBDE45D-7273-4ED7-B186-B86939812158.jpg (406x395, 20K)

so, hes like 90% of parliament, and eurofag leaders, gotcha.

Underrated.

>angry

Doesn’t look angry to me. He looks like a national hero of the 21st Century who is Making America Great Again™

Attached: 6F56955E-C087-43F3-AABA-81EE879A6E4B.png (777x437, 120K)

because Israel is the enemy of the entire First World and represents everything detestable, criminal and unacceptable.

They're morons. They lie CONSTANTLY even about things he has no reason to lie about and things they said on camera.

They cozies up to dictators and treat allies like shit.

They have MASSIVE Fascist tendencies and scapegoats minorities and the media like the Nazis did.

They amassed a group of insane far right zealots who are violent and commit hate crimes in the open.

They're criminal and who's appointed nothing but unqualified criminal grifters to rob our country and get away with pollution on a catastrophic scale.

They are angry, belligerent narcissistic pieces of shit who don't care about anyone or anything but themselves.

you post on lolifox don't you?
you know anthony don't you?

sure kid

still mad she lost kid?

nope. wrong guy.

OK but Trump loves jews and Israel.

bumpstock boy is that you?

and parliament loves kiddy diddling

where are you on the spectrum kid?

so?

right!?

Attached: draper.jpg (257x196, 5K)

because they think their opinion matters

ok... so does Trump and his friend Epstein

the strawmanning

doesn't that mean you hate them by default?

pure speculation

Not by default.

weak and predictable

sure kid

Damn you got me. I'm destroyed.

>orange man

>5'2"
>xD

Attached: 2k48t0.jpg (500x607, 22K)

are you serious? I never heard of lolifox. all I know is jack and shit.

Go cry some more in your bitch corner faggot

> tariff man tanks the economy every second tuesday
> but some people in a backwater nation made a mean balloon

I can't figure you fuckwits out any more. If you're going to be triggered, at least make it about something that matters.

We have enough of our own retarded politicians, we don't need your americunt retard spouting shit here.

He's putting on a front when he smiles.

He's an angry little narcissist who's obsessed with revenge.

Attached: DSM - Narcissistic Personality Disorder.jpg (576x885, 126K)

Kill yourself Ivan.

Why do you even care?

a simple yes wuold have worked

probably the same reason Yea Forums gets so triggered over protesters in another country

It makes them feel better about their shit country.

you're not helping your situation.

I don't think anybody really cares that much but since it's the 21st century and absolutely everybody needs to find something to be vocally offended at they do this silly shit. If it wasn't bad orange man it'd be something else.
It's just attention seeking behaviour that should've been beaten out of them earlier in life but they went and banned smacking kids in schools.

In a right leaning moderate and I’m open to ideas that are justifiable and sound in logic. I sat through an entire college course on climate change and yadda yadda. You know how difficult it is to find 2 people with the same opinion on it? Not to mention that a lot of sources reference eco feminist hippie dogma. Climate change “science” is unfalsifiable conjecture the majority of the time. I mean, what are you gonna do to test your hypothesis? Tell 7 and a half billion people to fuck off and stop using cars and electricity for a whole month? Get real. Most of the problems facing our climate, if they are in fact caused by man, would be the result of industrializing 3rd world countries. I mean we have millions of Pajeets and Chongs out there burning cow shit and car batteries in the street completely unregulated but the US is responsible for the vast majority of greenhouse gas emissions? Never let ideology and science mix where policy is involved.

everything is run by soulless companies for profit, whether they're selling oil to governments or metal straws to retards such as yourself

Thought the Europeans were going to fix climate change without the US?

Attached: 1425918088296.png (496x500, 40K)

How does increasing US presence in the middle east and raising taxes lower the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere?

Same reason why Americans get triggered over Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping

>Be Britbong
>Be in Financial crisis due to brexit
>US president 1 says..We will have to overlook britbong land when making future economic deals
>Britbongs rejoice and rever President 1
>President 2 says He would like to make economic ties stronger in the wake of brexit and its economical impact.
>Britbongs march, mock and revile in every forum possible.

Attached: 1554415901532.jpg (731x743, 118K)

Sure kid

>USA, UK, Canada, Germany and Israel all back Oil Cartel A
>Russia, China, Israel, and the Faroe Islands all back Oil Cartel B
>Trump wants to switch the USA to team B
Gee, I wonder why

There’s nothing wrong with people standing up against what is wrong in the world. trump is not just our problem, he can very quickly become the worlds problem, in fact a case can be made that he already is. Starting trade wars, threatening unilateral military action, attacking free press around the world, alienating allies and emboldening dictators.

Olingo is out in force today.

Attached: 3266A703-6FDF-4434-B6A6-0CDDDDE610DA.jpg (410x230, 23K)

because Trump told the truth of what is happening in London.
youtube.com/watch?v=GLvACUhJQsU

Attached: 1559573389404.jpg (1200x653, 196K)

Its not about whos president he is. Hes effecting other nations by being an international bully

Peraonally i wanna thank the UK people for doing that. Its nice to know some people, even if not all give a shit.
Thanks UK Yea Forumsros

Weak and predictable

>voted for trump in 2016
>gonna vote for him again in 2020

Attached: 1558618581409.jpg (489x620, 120K)

He is an unaccomplished orange cry baby.

So he is every European leader but not a Leftist and not obsessed with flooding his own country with 3rd world immigrants?

Not an argument.

Because the refugees raping them told them to get mad

Yup that religion is called science.. it’s a great religion.

The USA is the pinnacle of civilization. We are the Rome of the modern age.

>incel spotted

>unaccomplished

Sure kid

Attached: 315E0C0E-9530-47E0-AEEE-4E31CED0D2FA.jpg (624x507, 38K)

It was all pointless anyways, the queen still met with Trump and May still met with him.

That’s exactly how the USA got populated you fucking retard.

That’s not a good thing, remember what happened to Rome?

Ok Americuck

Several bankruptcies barely even a millionnaire poor father he’s unaccomplished

Oh he cut taxes on the wealthy and enabled them to do massive stock by backs, what a great accomplishment for the country.

>being this foolish

Too bad people don’t see the evil puppet masters behind the man, pic related and his pro con lackeys.

Attached: 3161843A-9FC5-4926-B380-84E06168F794.jpg (2252x3252, 793K)

Kill yourself. You are a failed human being.

"Watching Trump is like watching the Fall of Rome on fast forward set to the Benny Hill theme."

-- Bill Maher

You literally linked the graph showing trumps barely been involved in the economic upturn, try again kid.

You sound like a homo in real life

they stil butthurt about the revolution

I can't even imagine being this stupid. I'm trying really hard, but it's just to much

You do realize the climate on earth has been changing for 4.5 billion years. And yes, thats far before the time of humans.

>fresh refugee sex slave spotted

Most of us really don’t give a fuck.

"We" don't.

This is London, 46% white, as of 2001. Imagine what it's like now.

“Man made” climate change is undeniable. We do pollute rivers for example. However to what degree is where it’s at. People do indeed seem to forget that over the planets lifetime it’s varied massively. End of the day who cares to what extent not a lot I can do. So I ain’t changing my way of living.

Both op and this dude are retarded op is obviously a jew raising Yea Forums as trump personal army and this is the brit

Seems you're the one triggered.

We're just enjoying that getting to tell him to fuck off is the one thing almost the entire country can get behind in a united fashion, and its a nice week for a day out in the sun.

Muslims...,

Wrong. In 2011 London was 44% white British with non British making 15% that’s still scary. Enoch Powell would never have predicted that! So imagine what the census will be like in 2021.

>Why do Britbongs get so triggered over someone who isn’t even their president?
yet...

In Europe the governments want us to not be looking at their shitty political failings.

why do trumpfags get triggered by a corny ass balloon?

Yes they crushed everyone untill the faggots ruined it.

Because nuclear war affects everyone, my dear Amerifat. We've never had someone with the literacy skills of a disabled toddler become the figurehead and representative of a world nuclear power. This should concern everyone.

Attached: 0A152177-5DF8-4698-B162-02C4E6159CD1.jpg (165x198, 5K)

like it concerns ur mom that there aren't enough black guys in the world for her to give blowjobs to

Attached: elg,er;plg,elr,g.jpg (230x348, 24K)

Attached: 2EF8F4B9-A062-4C2F-980B-6124FE8CF0F2.jpg (430x394, 17K)

Everyone knows the usa is the top dog everyone else cant even compete with us. My back yard is bigger then most of the towns they live in. They have nothing to be proud of. Everything is second best to the USA if you work hard and are not stupid you can do or be anything.

I think you have av very different relationship with your mother than I do. We don't have any black people here.

>triggered
like you get when you realize nobody wants your stupid President

That's going to change.

Although it's pretty clear that you're not obsessed with BBC. Only people who definitely AREN'T gay as fuck save pics like that.

Watch your mouth you euro trash. you're one fuck up away from trump erasing your whole country.

Attached: 18D76850-415D-43BF-B1F8-461F9BB84C97.jpg (1024x1024, 102K)

> I don't understand what gentrification is for.

>what is google
faggot

Hahahahhahaha

Attached: 1558464569947.jpg (621x1000, 367K)

>still spouting retarded faggotry

>we keep blacks out of our country
and that is going to change, particularly with more climate change bringing refugees from wars over resources.

Because you accidentally saved that from your google search for black dicks?

But nah bro, you're 100% not a huge faggot. I bet dad is proud.

Cope

Truth.

You are a joke.

Not what gentrification is about.

Hey man you're only pissed because your not in the states my ass is safe becaue you know if trump hits the button he is firing everything at everyone

Whites will be the minority in your country by 2050.

That fat fuck can’t even see his toes.

We can tell that but what about Trump

>that's not gentrification
Yes it is. Poor neighborhoods get bought out and people of color are forced to leave. Don't be a faggot about this.

I guess nobody likes that the president of another country travel to your country to say how he would do things if they happened in his country.

Not only brits

Get this: the Amerifats won't kick him out.

So was ur moms ass when she farted a billion of my children out last night

You shut up faggot.

> What is M.A.D?
Learning is scary, isn't it?

> Implying yours won't be sooner.

UK white population 81.9%

US white population 76.9%

Hmmmm... one of those numbers is higher,, isn't it?

Attached: 1559143220949.jpg (589x865, 60K)

Why do you Trump snowflakes get so triggered that people don't like your hero.

Politically exhausted britbong reporting in. I don't think most people are too bothered either way tbh. Every tiny thing gets amplified by the media these days. There was no big protest. I'm fed up with all of the political spectrum quite frankly and just want to get back to being able to moan about the weather instead of all the bollocks happening at the moment. Too much politics. I'm fed up with it.

Why doesn't Britain have White Nationalists?

Why are you triggered?

>durr politicks weeries mee
You asshole there are hundreds if not thousands of people in those pictures.

my theory is that they see themselves in him, so any criticism against him feels like an attack on them. Like if you criticize a religion, people of that religion take offense even though it wasn't actually directed at them.

Seems like a coping mechanism.

It does.

We don't, those Muppets in London do not equal to Britain or represent what brits think

>PEOPLE HAVE GLOBAL OPINIONS
>WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1551110514303.jpg (1000x1000, 204K)

If you're not wearied by politics these days you're either too young or don't have a life. Or both.

Sure kid

He's been having tea with the queen, user. We're allowed an opinion. It's kind of in the news.

who is triggered ? most of us could care less

Attached: 1559671695406.jpg (962x601, 184K)

yes, Britain is fucked, but I'd rather live here with the possibility it could get better rather than live in a giant cesspit ran by a retard.
and all you bit ching about immigrants in our country, give your head a wiggle and look at the saturation of cultures in your own country!

You're inability to use the phrase "couldn't care less" properly triggers britbongs more than your president.

oi cunt its 12.30 and i have been drinking since 4 i would like to see you perform any better

Attached: f-stella-artois-perfect-draft-keg.jpg (800x600, 31K)

Why? Because Trump's assfaggotry is world-wide. It's affecting the entire world negatively, so fuck him everywhere for the rest of his life.
Get out of your backyard once in a while, you ape. The US is only a tiny part of the entire world, and it sucks big time.

As a Brit I literally don't care. We have professional activists /aka unemployed millenial leftie screamers all over the capital. Don't take it as the general consensus on Trump. London has a very 'progressive' culture. In other words Brain-Dead

Couldn't agree more.

Even on my worst day.

Dont need to to press a button

This. They're out protesting against any old shite most days of the week.

only because your beer is weak and too cold

Attached: 1548804793210.jpg (1200x900, 713K)

Because, on average, they're smarter than Americans.

Cuz they're fags

any excuse to dress up

Attached: 1559671586307.jpg (3500x2330, 547K)

I want this fucktard out of office, ok?

The balloon is kinda over the top. Sadiq is also a regressive sperg. Trump isn't Hitler, he ain't that clever. I don't like or hate him though
>Brit

I'm happy for you that's not actually you and just a pic you saved.

Basically.

how can you be sure ?

Attached: gingerly.jpg (640x586, 98K)

Don’t blame the brits please I don’t get this shit as much as you. That first pic with the all the queens spreading legs and shit made me cringe so hard. I’m not a fan of trump at all but all these soft cunts protesting for Instagram can kiss my hairy ass nobody give a fuck when Saudi prince visited and he literally will have your head chopped off for being a fag.

i tried calling the cops but a 12 year old girl showed up

Attached: 1552427234433.png (987x875, 875K)

I can't be, but I'm an optimist who likes to give people the benefit of the doubt.

then wtf are you doing on Yea Forums ?

Attached: enE6b.jpg (1584x1224, 149K)

Maaaaatttteeee even the boys in blue are loving it

Attached: Screenshot_20190605_004205_com.emogoth.android.phone.mimi.jpg (1080x2340, 982K)

I want to watch them fuck.

But he also has all the oil

Attached: 1558378232966.jpg (534x514, 39K)

no sex please we are British

Attached: 1550518189735.jpg (1024x787, 219K)

Being self aware enough to know that 99% of the edgelords here put up a front that isn't anywhere near what they're like in real life.Plus it usually pisses people off more if you act civil rather than sperging out, which I find entertaining.

And I'm bored.

Why are you triggered by a nation that isn't even your own?

and its easily the fastest social media around

Attached: 1557518598253.jpg (600x366, 26K)

They are British, they literally invented political correctness. There is a reason 1984 takes place in Britain.

Attached: 1542581104783.jpg (1080x1278, 151K)

It dstracts them from the joke that their country is, [spoiler]also Europeans are literally obsessed with the US[/spoiler]

give us our tea back commie

Attached: 1543784587336.jpg (960x765, 482K)

>at home with the family
>"your boyfriend is a total piece of shit"
WHATEVER FAMILY YOU DONT KNOW SHIT. god my family is so stupid

>at school
WHATEVER SCHOOLMATES YOU DONT KNOW SHIT. god, people in my social group at my school are so stupid

>at work
WHATEVER COWORKERS YOU DONT KNOW SHIT.
god, people at my company are so stupid

>literally everywhere you go in your day-to-day
WHATEVER EVERYONE AROUND ME YOU DONT KNOW SHIT.
god, people in geographic region are so stupid

>people in other countries
WHATEVER EVERYONE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD YOU DONT KNOW SHIT.

>"Fucks sake boyfriend, why are there so many idiots in the world?"

yep. definitely everyone else.

Attached: what the frick.gif (300x217, 748K)

>gives up and admits he is gay

Attached: 7.jpg (382x255, 22K)

Attached: 71.jpg (738x1100, 159K)

>
>Believe what you see with your own eyes and hear with your own ears, not what the party/media tells you

Attached: 1347919952706.jpg (420x450, 32K)

^

We're really not.

Let me put it this way. You know when you're driving, and you happen to see a horrific car accident? You look over to check it out due to morbid curiosity, don't you?

In this analogy, the UK is the observing driver, and the US is the mangled corpse. We don't obsess, unless you count the same warranted attention that you'd give to the activity of your neighbours if they were crack heads, or keeping an eye on a mole on your body that's rapidly growing and changing shape, or an odd testicular lump.

you - you mean the news really is fake ?

Attached: 1559515916955.png (742x774, 552K)

/thread

Nice sleight of hand there, friend.

Britbong here, couldn't give a toss about trump, don't understand what these fgts with the balloon hope to achieve anyway. Their existence changes literally nothing.

I’m English and find it hilarious that they brought this wet fart back.

trump is going to win 2020 lol

It won't achieve anything, like every other protest. It's an excuse to be attention whores.

Orange man will do what he do

not as funny as when that weird bitch stuck her scissors into it

Attached: 1558383562507.jpg (960x540, 88K)

Surely youre intelligent enough to gather its a minority ? Vast majority couldnt give a fuck about Trump or the Royal Family, and the political establishment disgusts people, now, more so than ever. So put things into perspective.

Nobody's bothered, m8. You lot are fed propaganda on an almost North Korean scale. It was about half a dozen people with a balloon. I've seen gypsy birthday parties that were genuinely bigger affairs.

we have no idea when that was. there are things described in other reports that arent in that pic so that could be really early or another day or who knows what. clearly its not 9pm in that pic so that could be any time.

i hope you werent trying to post that to say this was truth news, lacking all the details like that. that would make you one of the retardeds

Trump is racist homophobe and not welcome in this land of acceptance and gradual decline.

Attached: F2A0B9FD-2C3E-4049-AF16-F11192EA3C35.jpg (570x570, 41K)

>propaganda

HAHA ok. Gr8 b8 m8

Attached: 71C5DC41-86A8-4EEB-B9AC-A16EE096096D.jpg (986x555, 40K)

>gradual

Attached: uk sliveware lol.jpg (1024x652, 91K)

americans are loud and obnoxious, so they elected the loudest most obnoxious one to be president

the rest of the world just finds it funny

the time and date are pretty clear and people called Fred are always above suspicion

Attached: -fred-west-serial-killer_4432952.jpg (768x432, 46K)

Attached: 1555268350828.jpg (640x621, 75K)

> Coal lobbyist in charge of the EPA

If that's not some Orwellian doublethink shit, I don't know what is.

So no fibs being told about our supposedly "left leaning" media? Or about the NHS being the worst thing since the devil? Etc etc etc until I can't even politics anymore. England isn't all a paradise but you boys are deffo being told some porky pies by somebody.

>only the dems can save us
only the non-retarded can save us, and republicans have a FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR higher % of retards in their ranks.

dems have their share of retards too, except they admit it and try to deal with it.

repubs would get way more done if they werent hammering anti-reality all goddamn day long and promoting the most retarded ones in their tardclub to all the top spots.

What’s wrong with coal?
>hurr durr it burns

Attached: E685514A-AF40-46DF-8A55-9E569600C1E1.jpg (304x395, 23K)

>unfalsifiable conjecture
you arent a scientist.

the effect of carbon dioxide concentration on the temperature of the air has been known since the 19th century as a fact, and it has been proven without a doubt the CO2 in our atmosphere is from fossil fuel burning

when you come to science class with an agenda on your mind, i guess you dismiss what you disagree with ideologically, whatever the proof

tl;dr this is an ad hominem 'fuck you'

this is a child speaking.

you dont understand what power is if you think the US isn't powerful. america still runs the show, but fuckknuckles like trump weaken our ability to exercise it.

panties in a knot?

muh freedum of speech is only for muh

this retarded

this retarded

*the sharp rise in Co2 in our atmosphere

Attached: trumpoline.webm (300x300, 1.99M)

weak and predictable

sure kid

the republicans turned climate change into a political issue because their funding streams demanded it

Nothing mate, carry on.

Copying the Chinese couldn't possibly damage the environment, and your government would never lie for profit at the expense of public health. And the American public couldn't possibly be retarded enough to let something like that happen if coal wasn't clean burning and eco-friendly.

Attached: 0000.jpg (540x457, 45K)

51% of americans are fine and fun to know

39% are retarded and 10% are maliciously looking to destroy the world

baZINGa

Attached: haaa.gif (300x247, 990K)

What’s wrong with burning coal?

Humans exhale more CO2 than all the coal burning and wood burning put together. CO2 is actually the “oxygen” of plants (we breathe oxygen, plants breathe CO2), but the dumbass sheep in the left choose to ignore all of that

They elected a dunecoon for their mayor, there should be no surprise they despise us.

Where to start with this.....

We found the gay sandnigger in this thread.

>me watching this delicious bait from the sidelines

Attached: 1557083467264.gif (297x168, 1.08M)

Pollution and carbon dioxide are 2 different things. Do I think people should dump smog in the air and plastic/oil in the oceans to kill off birds and fish? No, I do not. Pollution has nothing to do woth clinate change. But CO2 is a vital part of our atmosphere

this retarded

weak and predictable

wait thats not a real great Dane

Attached: 1557446555592.jpg (2048x1616, 309K)

they dont,you trump supporters get offended as easily as liberals,so they probably take advantage of it.got anymore football players to whine about this week snowflake?

Ohh ,so be more like Obama and suck the Iranians cocks?

says the trumptard who has never met a muslim in his life

Read a book faggot.

>*with climate

sure kid

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

Attached: Dem Chromosome missing.webm (352x640, 528K)

so?

>What’s wrong with burning coal?
>Humans exhale more CO2 than all the coal burning and wood burning put together. CO2 is actually the “oxygen” of plants (we breathe oxygen, plants breathe CO2), but the dumbass sheep in the left choose to ignore all of that

There are people who legitimately believe this or are Russian bots. Idk which but it's fucking hilarious.

Attached: 1553078909953.jpg (960x632, 60K)

sure kid

weak and predictable

American science 'education'

>when you cant have an educated argument without bringing up hillary clinton or obama

weak and predictable

>Why do Britbongs get so triggered over someone who isn’t even their president?
ikr? I mean, it's almost as if they think American policy has global consequences.

Attached: trumperA.jpg (852x480, 82K)

this retarded

sure kid

oh you mean the very smart deal that Obama brokered that the Republicans had to smash because it was president Blackenstein's idea?

ok

So plants don’t turn CO2 into oxygen, just the same way we turn oxygen into CO2?

Now you’re the one who looks like a science denier

95% of the Time it's the raging autism of a very small very vocal minority

We don't, only the most retarded of our population does. Why anyone gives a fuck about americas president is beyond me. I think people are so stupid nowadays they don't understand what countries mean.

weak and predictable

Co2 are at the highest levels since before humans existed, excess Co2 can acidify the oceans and can overwhelm the carbon cycle, this kills algae that produce the majority of the earths oxygen, temperature change would fuck that up further.

Really doesn't matter one way of the other, burning coal releases a fuckton of pollutants and Co2. While not judged by itself as a pollutant as a technicality it's still rises in lockstep with the pollution from fuels burned that also create Co2.
it goes back to 'the dose makes the poison' in this case. Anything that can offset the balance of our atmosphere is going to have some negative consequences down the line and affect biodiversity. I'd say under that criteria Co2 acts the same as other pollutants.

Absolutely this.

>smart

>obama

at least he could put together a sentance without butchering the english language,meanwhile.your "bigly" "yuge" donald trump guy cant even open his mouth without sounding like an idiot

please, please, read a science book. please.

Imagine being stupid enough to not understand how interconnected the world is; especially the US and UK. And imagine thinking you're smarter because of your inability to understand simple things

and your reply makes you look like an idiot

still butthurt

The Chinese really do think they can scrub coal plant emissions. honest. its not propaganda.

That's nice

spoiled brat thinks he writes the rules

this retarded

>So plants don’t turn CO2 into oxygen, just the same way we turn oxygen into CO2?
>Now you’re the one who looks like a science denier

>Blatantly ignoring the context and failed logic of the statement

Yup. Sounds like every heavy Right leaning mouthpiece I've heard. Come back with some facts to disprove global warming that isnt "but it's what plants crave."

Attached: giphy (3).gif (480x320, 1.93M)

hmm. winning at politics but dying in a nuclear war. sounds like republicans to me

believes russians are here
expects credibility

sure kid

>winning at politics

>republicans

the republican party is dead,donald trump already accomplished this

bumpstock boy is that you?
the self proclaimed republican that no one harrasses.
is that you?

So was humanity the reason for climate change 2 million years ago?

Do plants turn CO2 into oxygen?

ITT: triggered americunts who don't understand trump wants to get rid of our healthcare system

...yes user. That's part of why it's funny. Do I have to explain context to you?

this retarded

> Come back with some facts to disprove global warming that isnt "but it's what plants crave."

Kek.

Terry crews for president.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x249, 934K)

weak as usual

To much CNN in you Diet.

Do plants turn CO2 into oxygen? You can call me all the names you want and that’s fine but you’re still not answering the question

sure kid

you think you won second place

wah wah wah why do people have different opinions than me wah wah wah

Not my presidant

why bother you have yet to prove it.
pssst thats the funny part

>republican

1.i never claimed to be a republican

2.even if i was,the republican party of today isnt the same as it used to be,id rather be a bush republican.not some idiot trumptard

go ahead and "harrass" me though,like i care what some neckbeard on the internet thinks

this retarded

i never win anything

Attached: 1556915589505.jpg (480x334, 30K)

I wouldn't hesitate to drop the napalm.

bumpstock boy
y u no get harrassed?

still strawmanning

>climate change
>pollute rivers
You're a special kind of brainwashed. Stick to your AGW comics.

>hurr durr,me love trump.cnn bad,trump twitter account good

imagine being this far out of touch with reality

haha fuck off you fat crybaby and go shoot up a school

this retarded

I'll just jump in my time machine and go check, shall I?

You breathe oxygen, right? Well go inhale a 100% oxygen gas concentrate and tell me how great it is. (Yes oxygen toxicity is a thing, and it will kill you)

I'm hoping you're starting to see the logical problems with your statement and that it might not be as all encompassing as you thought.

this retarded

this buttblasted

You are one retarded motherfucker.

Attached: 1497572079576.png (288x288, 70K)

buttblasted over what? i could care less about who the president is,you shit for brains dont even understand how your own goverment works

You’re still not answering my question. Did human beings cause climate change on planet Earth 2 million years ago? Yes or no?

This fucking guy.

Yes, user. Plants do use CO^2.

Here's why we're all making fun of you. Plants have existed for millions of years longer than humans and this is the worst Climate has ever been. Let me help you. If you put or CO^2 emissions next to a rise in temperature, you'll see with your eyes that the two related.

What also helps is that we have records of climate from before CO^2 emissions got this high.

But yeah. Plants need CO^2. Glad you pasted the first grade.

but what about the diversity ?

Attached: 1554679015902.jpg (1242x1659, 397K)

Trump: "After Brexit I'm going to buy the UK's healthcare system and sell it off to American companies, meaning healthcare in the UK will no longer be free"
British Citizens: "Fuck this guy, he can't do that shit, we're pissed off"
Triggered virgin Amerifats on Yea Forums: "WhY aRe BrItIsH pEoPlE sO fUcKiNg MeAn AbOuT mY PrEsIdEnT"

Here's the chart you're looking for. The one that shows that CO2 has no correlation to temps. You probably think the arctic is shrinking and sea level rice is increasing, or that 4 of the last 6 years were "hottest year evah."

Attached: CO2-and-Temperature-Changes-Over-Millions-of-Years-Plimer-2009-Fleming-2018.jpg (947x715, 288K)

>this is the worst Climate has ever been
Back to 80's levels and getting colder?
>the two related
Not quite, see

healthcare is a libtard issue,donald trump is more interested in taking your guns away,since you know.you spent the past 8 years whining about how obama was gonna do it.yet trump passed more gun control then barack obama while you stuck your head in your ass

K. Well I don’t claim to be a scientist but from what I hear the worst climate we had was during mass extinction events spanning millions of years ago, that’s when all the megafauna (dinosaurs, huge plants, etc) died off and created most of the fossils and fossil fuel we have today. The closest thing to human beings we know of today didn’t even exist back then.

Surely humanity didn’t cause climate change back then, did we?

I wasn't the person you were asking, but no, obviously not.

Does that mean we should deliberately try to kill ourselves just because it might happen anyway?

"plants breathe Co2 so it's all fine" is basically what you're saying. As I TRIED to make very simple in my last example, there is a limit to how much Co2 plants can safely absorb, and it wouldn't matter if they could survive under 100% Co2 concentration, the oceans will still acidify after a certain point, and it's the acidification that kills off the phytoplankton., not the excess Co2.

If the Phytoplankton die, so do we. Is this really that hard to understand?

>died off and created most of the fossils and fossil
Fossil fuels are created by the planet and have noting to do with living organisms. The Earth constantly creates more and just seeps out if we don't extract it.

False.

Provide citations for that absolutely batshit insane idea please.

>Why did the Dinosaurs die
Why does this matter? The are a lot of guess as to why, one being climate change, but there is no one concrete answer.

On if the other reason people think they died was a GIANT ASTEROID.

Please read a book or something and stop parroting what you hear from other people. It makes you lazy and stupid. Lol

No fossils found at drilling depths. Also, oil field rotation is a thing as they fill back up.
principia-scientific.org/swedish-scientists-geologists-fossil-fuel-theory-busted/

That was factual and not overstated in the least.
It seems YOU are the butthurt one.

plants also turn oxygen into CO2

*i can hear your mind exploding from here*

>stop parroting what you hear
Not that fag, but you're doing the same exact thing. You can't prove anything you say.

sciencenewsforstudents.org/article/explainer-where-fossil-fuels-come

Here friend. It's clear you dont know anything about what you're talking about. You should really start researching these things.

The asteroid strike caused climate change, specifically, it threw tons of carbon dust into the air for many hundreds of miles, which affected the formation of clouds and cause a favor in small creatures' survival, because they needed less oxygen and didn't breath as much of the dust in as the larger animals.

>sciencenewsforstudents.org
That's some weak bait. Post some research instead of your SJW coursework.

Are you retarded?

Imagine being so stupid you think throwing a milkshake and punching a pensioner because he has a different opinion to you.
Imagine being that stupid.

something something Jesus something

Are you denying science again?

Abstract

There is widespread evidence that petroleum originates from biological processes1, 2, 3. Whether hydrocarbons can also be produced from abiogenic precursor molecules under the high-pressure, high-temperature conditions characteristic of the upper mantle remains an open question. It has been proposed that hydrocarbons generated in the upper mantle could be transported through deep faults to shallower regions in the Earth’s crust, and contribute to petroleum reserves4, 5. Here we use in situ Raman spectroscopy in laser-heated diamond anvil cells to monitor the chemical reactivity of methane and ethane under upper-mantle conditions. We show that when methane is exposed to pressures higher than 2 GPa, and to temperatures in the range of 1,000-1,500 K, it partially reacts to form saturated hydrocarbons containing 2-4 carbons (ethane, propane and butane) and molecular hydrogen and graphite. Conversely, exposure of ethane to similar conditions results in the production of methane, suggesting that the synthesis of saturated hydrocarbons is reversible. Our results support the suggestion that hydrocarbons heavier than methane can be produced by abiogenic processes in the upper mantle.

Not sure where you're getting the idea that anyone claimed it was from 'fossils' in the first place, and that paper doesn't disprove it, just brings it into question and points out that hydrocarbons CAN be produced by abiogenic processes. Might want to read that a bit more thoroughly. not finding fossils is not a factual indicator that oil doesn't have a biological origin.

nationalgeographic.co.uk/history-and-civilisation/2017/11/what-killed-dinosaurs

scientificamerican.com/article/asteroid-killed-dinosaurs/

You guys could also look this into up too before you look like a retard but whatever.

Oh look, a conspiracy theory site lol

Look at the front page of the site he linked and realize that you're trying to intelligently argue with a complete moron