Listen Yea Forums, i REALLY want a introvert girl. someone that is super awkard and extremely weeb...

listen Yea Forums, i REALLY want a introvert girl. someone that is super awkard and extremely weeb, but when she gets alone is ultra slutty. how do i find this cute type of girl?

Attached: 8beda74f753c0bc8f07e4daa4bfcc284 (1).gif (540x648, 252K)

How do you meet anyone who is that much of a shut-in? What you want doesn't exist.

Attached: 1557437819532.jpg (576x576, 80K)

Anime convention, at least half the people there are exactly what you describe.

I mean, most people I've seen at cons are really just loud autistic weebs who can't be bothered to find a job that pays more than minimum wage.

Holy fuck this is one of the worst things i've ever read in my entire life. This is an actual fucking eyesore and i regret ever laying eyes on it. Listen here, you actual fucking degenerated retard. If you're only willing to date someone that falls within these absolutely ridiculous and downright braindead criteria, then your pathetic incel ass is never in a million years going to get any sort of intimate relationship. God, with this mentality i dont think you'll ever even talk to a fucking female. Implying that you would anyways. Accept the fact that the world doesn't owe you a girl built for your specific fucking (special) needs, and stop being such a needy whiny fuck. You've clearly watched too many fucking chinese cartoons or some shit. 2 nukes clearly wasnt enough. I'd say your best bet is to install a bluetooth speaker in your fucking body pillow. In any case, you should kill yourself and save your parents the trouble of having to pay for all your meals. You disgust me.

I found mine on r9k

that doesn't exist and if it does they wouldn't fall for your dumb ass

i think i found the introvert guys!

Yeah you find those, but theres plenty of introverted people there. Are you looking for someone INTROVERTED or someone who is basically a failure at life (a shut in)?

Introversion just means they might not be the life of the party, or maybe they only speak when spoken to type of thing; not necessarily that they aren't normal.

Either way, anime con. Like anything else its gonna take work though.

Specifically look for BPD girls. That's basically what you're describing. I dated one for 3 years which almost literally killed me but the sex was literal insanity - probably because she was insane.

>is so introverted he doesnt know introvert girls exist

Yikers.

You shouldn't, those bitches won't talk no matter what, and they hardly show any emotion. They are assholes without even knowing it. Fuck 'em

Saying yikes
Found the underage fag MODS!!!

by definition of introvert you are not going to find one at a anime con where they are surrounded by other people tho. and if they cosplay then it means they are not exactly shy.

are you autistic?

whats BPD?

MODS BAN THIS UNDERAGE FAG

Bipolar disorder MODS BAN THIS UNDERAGE FAG

How ? How did you fo that with getting your throat sliced ?

Trips of truth

>typing in all caps

we all know who the underage here user.

bipolar disorder
checked

Borderline Personality Disorder

Sometimes Bipolar Disorder

OK, you dont know any I take it, Who else could know something about a girl like described?

Attached: wutu.gif (210x234, 354K)

They do ? I never saw one.

Introvert literally means shy, reticent person by definition. Shy people still go out and live their lives in public, user.

It does not mean they are house-bound. It means they are less likely to engage you first, start up conversations with strangers, give a public speech, etc etc.

i know a girl like this at my work, but im too introverted to ask her out. men seem to go for the bottom 1% of women out of sheer thirst so im pretty sure she has a bf so i just dont ask.

my gf is like this but not weeb. She's cute and sexy and we like similar vidya and tv shows and whenever i go reeeee she goes reeee

honestly, it's just a matter of luck. being attractive helps but I think I just got really lucky. We met bc I we were eyeing each other during class and I told her i liked her shoes

>using the Green text unironically
MODS!!! BAN THIS UNDERAGE FAG

YOU ARE A PUSSY AND ANYONE WHO COMPLAINS ABOUT ALL CAPS IS A PUSSY ASS FAGGOT. WHAT DO THE BIG WORDS SCARE YOU, YOU LITTLE SISSY? WHY THE FUCK DOES IT MATTER HOW I TYPE? IF EVERYONE TYPED LIKE THIS YOU WOULD JERK OFF TO IT AND SAY IT'S NORMAL BECAUSE YOU ARE A SHEEP AND YOU JUST WANNA FIT IN WITH NORMAL WEBSITES.

how about checking the actual definition of introvert instead of the retarded internet meme definition Yea Forums gives.

you both look like idiots

you gotta leave the basement

>samefagging this hard

enough kid, we get it. you are autistic.

i dont think you ever saw a girl period other than your mom.

YOU ARE STUPID MOTHERFUCKING SHEEP AND I'M GOING KILL YOU IF YOU TYPE AT ME LIKE THAT AGAIN BITCH. I HAVE YOUR ADDRESS AND I'M GOING TO SLIT YOUR THROAT. SLEEP WITH 2 EYES OPEN PUSSY.

YOUR DIGETS ARE SMOL YOUR POINT IS MOOT

remember guys, exams are over, school is out, summer is here.

Extremely accurate. You're already fucked, OP.

You've infested your brain with so much anime, which by nature must have very 2D personalities, that you've basically ruined any chances of ever being satisfied with a girl or even attracting a girl for that matter. You're living in a complete delusion where human beings fulfill certain stereotypes because that's all you've been exposed to, and even in the 1/10000000 chance you manage to get a girl, you'll quickly find yourself deeply unsatisfied and disturbed when you see that she has traits that don't fit your delusion, or does something that doesn't fit your ideal. It's essentially a twisted modern version of the madonna-whore complex.

Your only salvation is cutting yourself off anime and the internet and actually spending time with real normal human beings for awhile before you even attempt to find a girl. I'm sure you're going to just brush this off, but I want it to be sitting at the back of your mind so that hopefully when you hit a crisis in the middle of the night wondering why you're so lonely, these words will come back to you. Good luck bud.

YOU ARE A NEWFAG. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU NOT SEE THE GODDAMN IP COUNTER? ARE YOU ON AN IPHONE OR SOMETHING? DO YOU NOT SEE THAT THE POSTS ARE LITERALLY TEN SECONDS APART AND HAVE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT TEXT PATTERNS. STOP CALLING OUT SAMEFAGS IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT YOU CANCEROUS 12 YEAR. LURK FOR 2 YEARS BEFORE REPLYING TO ME AGAIN.

I bet you're the type of faggot who holds down the shift key while typing all this

Attached: 1505322804966.png (500x620, 158K)

SHUT YOUR RUDY POO CANDY ASS UP NEW FAG CHECK THE TIMEING OF THE REPLYS OR ARE YOU ON A PHONE BAHAHAHAH

honestly tho, the only anime i watch is shonen like bleach and Dragon ball. i did like overlord too tho.

YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT BUDDY bOY? SOME PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT TECHNOLOGY HAVE A KEYBOARD THAT DOESN'T HAVE A CAPS LOCK KEY BECAUSE IT IS UNECCESARY IN THIS DAY AND AGE. BUT I DON'T EXPECT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT, YOU ARE JUST A FAGGOT POSTING ON YOUR MOm'S IPHONE. YOU PROBABLY DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO BRING UP A PARAMETER SCREEN BUT YOU'RE GONNA TRY TO TELL ME HOW TO USE MY KEYBOARD. GO DROWN YOURSELF NIGGER.

I LIKE YOU TEACHONG THESE NEWFAGS LESSINS #G.O.A.T

OP just needs to prepare for her to be a land whale too.

I already knew the fucking definition. I mean where I live and studied, they are all social butterflies. They are all drunk and outside on thursday night, are all partying one day out of two, List could go on.
I'm afraid of leaving, how could you do that ?
Yeah, I would say I didn't saw one for a good month now. God, chemistry maintenance is hell.

step 1: walk into street
step 2: get hit by truck
step 3: end up either in an isekai or dead. either way your better off

Just pay for my sex change

Author of here.
You literally just want a stereotypical anime girl. You're such a fucking deluded retard you think anime girls actually exist. Go meet some actual women you disgusting mouthbreather

>Liked overlord
Your dreams of having a gf are fucked.
You are beyond salvation
No redemption can save you

If you wanna date me, you're keeping you penis and I'm going to make it spray every night. I'll pay for fake tits or estrogen and all the girly clothes you want.

Gi fucking die you faggot neckbeard. Your e not some savior sent from fucking asgard that has come to bless the girls that noone cares for with your presence. What kind of an arrogant prick do you have to be to think that any girl for that matter would purposely play a role for someone like you that has to go around the internet to find them. Your the low hanging fruit of this world and would be better cast into the fire then left to plant new seeds. Go hang yourself you filthy peice of shit, socially inept, faggot ass mother fucker.

Go to a middle school and pick up all the degenerate waste of space weebs you can find.

try making her laugh so she knows you're socially competent, then next time you interact ask for her number/snap, talk about things you're interested in like they're cool, after like a week and a half you'll know if she wants to fuck or not, don't sweat it if not

Not OP. How to open a conversation with them ? What do you talk about ?
I mean you can't open like when you talk with your collegues.

Attached: 1559679947350.jpg (540x564, 178K)

please fucking end it already retard

YOU SCARE YOU LITTLE JERK? POST YOUR ADDRESS IF YOU'RE NOT SCARED BITCH.

Approaching a random girl you see on the street will 99% of the time fail, and most likely also get you labeled as a creep. Approaching someone will always work best if you've had some casual conversations/interactions with them, like a coworker, or most likely a classmate since you're some 12 year old faggot that cant talk to girls. At a freetime activity or sport or something, if you ever go outside.

say funny stuff that isn't offensive, comment your uncontroversial opinions and GRADUALLY show more of yourself over time.

humor makes panties wet

the biggest problem stereotypical btards have is not knowing to TEST THE WATERS with small interactions and then build your way up. No girl worth fucking ever wants to fuck upon meeting a guy

you'll find who you're supposed to be with when it's time. you just have to keep wanting to.

don't stress it

Picture of OP

implying this nigger will ever meet a woman when he literally asks Yea Forums where to find real life anime girls

The address you already have? smh you fat fuck get a life

Attached: download (2).jpg (259x194, 5K)

you forgot the file you fucking moron

What kind of sad fucking life does this little bitch have anyway. It's as if he thinks he genuinely has a chance of finding these fucking girls. Theres a reason why they're a fucking genera dedicated to this perverted shit.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

this kid unironically uses "tsundere" to describe girls

POST IT AGAIN YOU PITIFUL LITTLE FAIRY. I LOST IT, DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY FUCKING ADDRESS OF LITTLE 12 YEAR OLD CREEPS I HAVE TO WRITE DOWN EVERY NIGHT? jESUS CHRIST JUST MAKE THIS EASY FOR ME. I CAN'T WASTE MY TIME FUCKING WITH YOU, I'M DRIVING TO ANOTHER KID'S HOUSE RIGHT NOW AND I GOTTA RAPE HIS MOM WHILE HE WATCHES AND THEN BE AT YOUR HOUSE BY 8.

>this kid uses a descriptive word to describe an object

Attached: 623.gif (176x135, 990K)

it's less intimidating when I can tell you're using caps lock bc you pressed shift on the "j" in jESUS

YOU ARE JUST A PUSSY BITCH AND YOU HAVE TO RELY ON SMALL THINGS LIKE THAT TO ARGUE BECAUSE YOU ARE GETTING BULLIED IN MIDDLE SCHOOL AND ARE AFRAID TO DIE. GROW SOME HAiR ON YOUR NUTS KID.

its kinda sad how that one guy is samefagging this hard.

WHO ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

he is that retarded.

certainly not (you)

in your imagination

there's nothing wrong with liking anime, but being disconnected from reality is cringey and makes it more difficult to find a good gf and using the word "tsundere" to unironically describe women expresses a cringey disconnect from reality

Not the nicest way to say it but guess you are right on this point user.
I didn't had any social interaction with a girl since I graduated and I was to taken by my job to do anything else.
>Funny stuff that isn't offensive
Ok this is where it'll get hard. Any tips ?

why does "shy" mean you are disconnected from reality? retards.

BPD is Borderline Personality Disorder you autist

Nigger, you are the one that is disconnected from reality. Tsundere is an actual Japanese word, while some don't use the term correctly, it can be used to describe a person, male or female. How can you call others cringy when you believe that Japanese is just a made up cartoon language?

fag

YEAH THAT'S RIGHT KEEP CRYING LITTLE PISSY WILLY. YOU CALL ME A SAMEFAG WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW THE MEANING OF THE WORD. SEEMS TO BE A LOT OF THAT GOING ON IN THIS THREAD. YOU ARE JUST SCARED OF GETTING YOUR THROAT SLIT AND YOU KEEP CRYING ABOUT IT OVER AND OVER TO GAIN SYMPATHY AND MAKE ME LOOK LIKE THE BAD GUY HAAHHA.

Stop it schyzo poster. Get some help.

Attached: 1559642438465.jpg (329x206, 5K)

If it's a girl you're trying to fuck and not date, just quote the office and talk about how you almost crashed your car on your way to the gym because you saw a cute dog. bitches seriously love that shit

If it's a girl you want to date, look up how seinfeld makes jokes using observational humor, you can literally make panties wet by pointing out obvious shit like its funny

religious virgin girl

whatever you say man, it's your dating life not mine

I'LL HELP MYSELF TO FUCKING YOUR MOM TONIGHT WHILE YOU'RE HANGING FROM THE CEILING, GASPING FOR AIR AND TRYING TO MUSTER UP THE STRENGTH TO SAY
>STOP HURTING MY MOMMY MEAN INTERNET MAN.
>TAKE ME INSTEAD I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT I'LL BE YOUR LITTLE SISSY BOYTOY.

Sure thing. Hope you like bones and maggots kid because she was six feet under before you were made in your dad's ballsack.

Attached: 1548933980112.jpg (1500x2071, 1.06M)

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I WOULD BE ADVERSE TO FUCKING A DEAD BODY? I WILL DO ANYTHING TO MAKE YOU SUFFER.

If you accept that they won't be pretty, this is easy to find. Any girl who is conventionally attractive won't be introverted, awkward, and weebish because they will be forced to socialize by the fact that others want to socialize with them.

Less attractive girls have a higher chance to be shut-ins.

OP. Just stop.

I know a hot chick kinda like that. she met her bf on myanimelist. she's cute but God awfully annoying and a NEET. and she is so fucking proud and entitled. parents take care of her and everything. what you want doesn't really exist. there will be some serious flaws that will need to be overlooked

Attached: IMG_20190512_121459.jpg (1440x2133, 215K)