Why aren't you a vegan yet, you disgusting capitalist murderer?

Why aren't you a vegan yet, you disgusting capitalist murderer?

Attached: forget_vegan_hes_a.jpg (750x500, 120K)

because id rather eat meat then be a faggot

So you enjoy torturing and murdering animals, psychopath?

sure,why not.they are tasty as fuck,cry more vegan liberal faggot,how many babies have you killed this month?

If you were dead the carnivores would eat you...get off your misguided moral high horse and go back to your gay uncle and service him properly.

That's a natural process, unlike evil factory farming and murder.

Fact: There are no vegan nazis.

because i'm too lazy i guess.

when i have a choice i don't eat meat, when someone invites me though, i eat what ever they eat. the cheese and milk i eat/drink are from local farmers and are organic.

Because animals are not people

Well you shouldn't be eating either of them.

Ergo killing an animal is not murder

Killing anything that's not a plant is murder.

Look up the law... don't make it up

been vegan ten years, my Yea Forumsro

feels gud

oh shit

dubs.

vegans are Nazis, dumbass

I know a primarily vegetarian diet is healthier and more economically sustainable than eating plentiful meat, but I still occasionally eat meat as a way to assert my freedom and to rattle up millennials, progressives and faggots

Because I dont support the suffering of innocent plants that just want to photosynthesize the atmosphere, unlike you, you are just a depraved sick animal that feeds on helpless genetically mutated vegetables.

Attached: received_233943703954037.jpg (1080x1323, 41K)

cause vegans are prey.

Attached: 1447793394728.gif (296x160, 1.31M)

Holy shit it looked like a frog.

Attached: 1522672253305.jpg (599x555, 39K)

I love animals

Attached: FatGuyWithTattoosEatingBurgerWideEyed.w830.web.jpg (830x554, 118K)

Honestly it's far too much effort; even just being vegetarian is too much effort and too much expense for the minute impact i make.

Even if i could be bothered to go vegetarian i'd never go vegan...having to check the ingredients of fucking everything from yogurt to shampoo for animal originated ingredients is just fucking ridiculous.

Leave me and my Sushi alone, you damn culinary Heretics