You will never be a cute goth trap

>You will never be a cute goth trap.

Attached: MgZGhSnVbE8exUPbaW3A_7WCw7pOlvcCvwfcqrFtRlo.jpg (960x960, 94K)

You don’t know that

If I knew I could pass, and it wouldn't destroy all of my social relationships, would do it in a heartbeat.

Life is hard sometimes as a sexually submissive male. Not a lot of women want or are even able to play the dominant role.

no, i never woll bu a trEp

>I will never be a cute trap, let alone a cute GOTH trap
Why even live.

pic or never happened

this.

I believe i only became bisexual after my brain realizing women could never fulfill that part of my needs.

Some women could do it to some extent. But there's a sweet spot far deep in me, that no women can ever reach. Only certain men can. And that's still a minority, oh well

Good

so you need somthing like this in your ass to feel good?

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x300, 8K)

not necessarily, it's a mental thing. But it helps with men obv

where does one acquire a cute goth trap? i would like to find one or any cute trap

lgbt raves

and for the socially retarded that cant find any of these? also im in the north east in amerika

but you do like it deep inside you, feeling the hot cum pouring inside your intestine

grindr.

many '18' yo subs are actually closet traps just waiting for someone to help them open up and become accepted. if you help, they will be your forever pet and worship you dick for days

Attached: 1559444865380.png (762x785, 742K)

ok fine, yes

also, they will let you dress them up however you want. If you want.

fuck it ill try it. thanks mang

I thought the same thing but I found a tomboy girlfriend who can be extremely dominant and I am so goddamn thankful I found her. Because yes it is rare, but find someone of any gender who hits those spots, and it's amazing. Don't give up.

good luck!

Agree, I won't give up!