Best disaster kinos?

best disaster kinos?

Attached: cofisi .png (640x817, 370K)

Other urls found in this thread:

signs-of-end-times.com/
papermag.com/climate-change-civilization-2050-2638670916.html
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/05/22/ozone-layer-china-emitting-banned-cfcs/3767724002/
youtube.com/watch?v=pbgcyW-MqtY
youtube.com/watch?v=Z96Li26qvLE
bitchute.com/video/lAWN2Qg92qQ/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_cooling#Concern_in_the_1960s_and_1970s
washingtonsblog.com/2009/12/scientists-considered-pouring-soot-over-the-arctic-in-the-1970s-to-help-melt-the-ice-in-order-to-prevent-another-ice-age.html
youtube.com/watch?v=MsioIw4bvzI
theguardian.com/world/2018/aug/21/arctics-strongest-sea-ice-breaks-up-for-first-time-on-record
nsidc.org/arcticseaicenews/
climate.nasa.gov/vital-signs/arctic-sea-ice/
youtube.com/watch?v=xGn55BRyDSk
en.oxforddictionaries.com/search?utf8=✓&filter=dictionary&query=climage
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Day After Tomorrow

Dante's Peak was good for a laugh.

>first worldies think driving a hybrid will save the planet while chang and pajeet burn their nation's annual trash in a giant firepit and utilize every fossil fuel they can get their hands on

literally no point in recycling

god i cant wait

Back in the 80s and 90s they were saying that the same thing would happen by 2000 and 2010. You'd have to be pretty dumb to believe them this time and even dumber to think that it's even possible to rein in the pollution that China/India/Africa are about to unleash on the globe as their consumer bases start being able to afford stuff.

why do people care when the sun will eventually burn out?

it’s probably based off of current projections which is subject to change.

Every year we get closer to the sun. It's common sense that it will only get hotter.

>build more modern nuclear plants
no
>curtail the population boom in Africa and India
no
>stop buying the latest apple gadgets
no
>cry on twitter and blame drumpf
yes

Im fine with the world ending because the future is basically just billions of niggers and white people becoming a minority. So i guess the best outcome is just everyone starving to death

>subject to change.
The projections have been wrong for 40 years now and each time they hit their last doomsday milestone they just add decade or two to the apocalypse clock and pretend that the last prediction never happened.
At minimum you should be surprised that a school of science can be totally wrong for 40 years straight (60 if you include the laughable ice age stuff in the 60s) and yet still be given any sort of credibility for their newest guesstimates.

why don't we just build a weather machine?

finally
this world needs to burn

The best part is they're all going to Europe and Canada

chinks dont care

Attached: 446.png (628x442, 36K)

If all the food and water runs out that wont save them.

Its better if humanity just dies

>it will all be over soon
>blissfullwojak.jpg

This is peak desaster kino.

Attached: daylight.jpg (1600x1200, 1001K)

none of the current projections are anywhere close to what this headline claims.

you forgot dropping dino killer nukes on China and India

Fuck you fuxj you fucj youbfjdudhejejf

that too

All the different types of niggers coming into Europe and the USA could end human civilization in the next 10 years.

based

Will they ever stop peddling this climate alarmist shit or are we condemned to have to endure it for the rest of our natural lives?

how fucking gullible do you have to believe this trash
I remember back in the mid 2000s people said that Miami would be submerged by 2020.
Climate science is bogus science. Not that climate change isn't a thing, but like 99% of the research on it is worth nothing.

stop having babies. Automation is going to kill tens of millions of jobs in the coming decade, but open your borders to the entire world.
>this was all prophesied thouasands of years ago btw
Time to read your old dusty King James bible and repent
signs-of-end-times.com/

>worrying about climate change when a CME is going to shut down the world's infrastructure at some point in the next hundred years

Remember, we almost got hit in 2012 and NASA kept it secret for two years

based

papermag.com/climate-change-civilization-2050-2638670916.html

Who else is preparing for the end of civilization? I've got myself an escape truck, hundreds of cans of food and water. I have some property in a remote place in Northern Canada and when shit hits the fan my plan is to drive up North and live up there for the rest of my life.

>you will be alive when civilization goes to shit
At least I will witness something interesting in my life

This particular article is bogus and is the sort of shit that causes people to think climate change is a meme when it isn't.

>The projections have been wrong for 40 years now
They have not been, and we've already started to see the negative impacts of climate change. There's litterally been more of an average global tempature change in the past 15 years then the past 1000 years before that.

>Even dumber to think that it's even possible to rein in the pollution that China/India/Africa

China is litterally the country doing the most to switch to green energy, and developing nations are actually at an advantage since they don't have a massive amount of existing coal based infanstructure and can just adopt green tech directly

Climate change is a scam to tax people.

It’s one of many, many “normal” things that are only normal so TPTB can see what they can force upon people

>they have not been
Yes, they have. They have consistently overestimated, which wouldn’t be such a problem except the feedback loop is supposed to be exponential, which means those little errors add up.

it was supposed to happen in 2010. i want my money back.

But Pajeet and Chang weren't harming the environment 100 years ago when Europe and USA were destroying it without any sort of regulation stopping them

>Chang and pajeet burn their nation's annual trash in a giant fire pit

I work in aviation. In fact I just started a new position two months ago planning flights for a cargo air carrier. One of our most frequent airports is Delhi. It is the only airport in our entire route structure that requires lower than normal landing minimums (I.e., visibility and cloud height/ceiling so they can see the runway), because there is a constant haze and smog from them literally just constantly burning shit.

>stop having babies
>but open your borders to the entire world.
This is the biggest hypocrisy of the modern leftist. The western lifestyle has an unrivaled carbon footprint per capita, yet they want western countries to endlessly grow via immigration to increase the amount of people living such a lifestyle.

fuck off zhang

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/05/22/ozone-layer-china-emitting-banned-cfcs/3767724002/

whatever, fuck this gay earth

>China is litterally the country doing the most to switch to green energy
that's just chinese propaganda,china is still the biggest polluter in the world

At the very least, China's one child policy was probably the most effective climate change policy ever enacted

>dude niggers steal and rape so we should all steal and rape

checked and correct. Liberalism is a mental disorder. These "progressives" who claim they are about human rights and equality are the same people who will lose their mind when you mention that evolution doesn't only apply to animals but humans as well and that we are different. They feel the need to throw homosexual garbage in your face non stop then think you are hateful for opposing it. They can't win arguments, so they organize to ban your freedoms and gossip behind your back to turn people against you in attempt to make you look like a monster.

back in the 40's they said to expect a new ice age within 10 years.

its a long running scam.

>goal is to stop catastrophic climate change
>apparently we have ~20 years to do it
>let the world's largest polluters do whatever the fuck they want
>a-at least I drive a prius

very based post
based

>>let the world's largest polluters do whatever the fuck they want
hmmm?

Attached: 1200px-Co2_emissions_per_capita_our_world_in_data.svg.png (1200x847, 202K)

>co2 is a bad thing

we would all be dead without it. what do you think plants need to live on?

>They have not been,
I'm guessing you weren't alive during the 90s, let alone 80s. Climatologists have been predicting catastrophic weather conditions "within ten years" since the 80s, to the point my generation was bombarded with government sponsored propaganda during primary school that claimed cities would flood by the year 2000.
The reason that the older generations don't believe in global warming isn't because we don't care about the planet, it's because we've seen the same hysterical claims over and over and over. You'll learn soon enough.

If you believe that you're more gullible than even the average chink. China (and india) are notorious for lying about their emissions and doing basically nothing meaningful to reduce emissions. I mean seriously, the country went from nearly no car ownership to having significantly more cars than the EU in the last decade an a half, are eating more meat than ever etc.

You seem extremely gullible and low info, my friend.

>back in the 40's they said to expect a new ice age within 10 years.
Sauce?

>They have not been, and we've already started to see the negative impacts of climate change.

Number one, yes they have been wildly wrong. Number two, we are not seeing the "negative effects of climate change" other than leftists finding new and creative ways of banning plastics and taxing us for dubious reasons.

You people can't even state the "science" of climate change without attaching it your your very specific economic and political views about why, even given it is true, is inherently
>negative
which is an economic question outside the purview of scientific facts concerning whether global warming is even real in the first place.

youtube.com/watch?v=pbgcyW-MqtY

Attached: globalwarming.png (523x358, 63K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Z96Li26qvLE

>goalposts status: shifted
Now that CO2 is a good thing (and that's good thing!) why are we complaining about India and China?

There's no reason to want to stop this. We're not magically going back to the 80s. It only gets worse from here, and it's better that everyone dies.

>2050
wtf you already promised me it would end in 12 years!
stop delaying it

PROBLEM. REACTION. SOLUTION

Attached: Shell-Pill.jpg (233x525, 37K)

>CO2 is a pollutant

Better kill yourself then, you produce huge amounts of it every day!

>sources
>cult leader
>believer in lizard people

Attached: 1558808981274.png (894x773, 48K)

not that user but tbf he said "polluters" not "co2 producers", pollution can mean a lot more than greenhouse gas output

Attached: big-jb21-oct-16-2012-god-i-wish-that-were-1703367.png (500x669, 135K)

ever heard of a carbon sink? I doubt it. This may be the most important video on climate change you may every see. Spread far and wide
bitchute.com/video/lAWN2Qg92qQ/

Attached: carbonpill.jpg (720x960, 131K)

google mutha fucker

Attached: screenhunter_51-aug-07-08-29.gif (645x521, 160K)

We're talking about the greenhouse effect here, moran

There is a 12% chance we get hit by a solar storm of that level in the next 10 years user.

Too bad this isnt 100 years ago

People don’t think in large groups, they act like herd apes. Everybody including me is influenced by this. You should read up on the 100th monkey effect, especially the rodent experiments. Freaky, freaky shit

truth hurts? i know. stay in your safe place and cover your ears.

I thought we only had 12 years left?
What happened to that?

>per capita

You don't seem to understand the meaning of "world's largest polluters".

Oh, when you said "they" I thought you meant scientists

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_cooling#Concern_in_the_1960s_and_1970s

The global cooling scare was pretty much a mirrior image of the current global warming cult, with people claiming everything from nukes to emissions were going to cool down the earth and bring on an ice age. It hit it's peak in the 70s when people absolutely certain that it was happening within the next 10-20 years and you were anti-science if you disagreed.

Guess there's no reason to whine about this now, then. USA and Europe have already doomed the planet.

>Per Capita
Well since there are over a billion in china alone the per capita is invalid. Adjust it to a total instead.

washingtonsblog.com/2009/12/scientists-considered-pouring-soot-over-the-arctic-in-the-1970s-to-help-melt-the-ice-in-order-to-prevent-another-ice-age.html

>per capita
I didn't think the environment cared about per capita. Wouldn't total Co2 and carbon be a better measurement? Oh but then you realize you have no authority to tax the Chinese and Indians

the EU is the third largest polluter then :^)

which lazy fuck coloured new caledonia the same red as australia when it's part of france

Attached: 1418228156215.jpg (306x306, 20K)

>There is a 12% chance we get hit by a solar storm of that level in the next 10 years user.
Yeah I know

And if we miss that, there's a 12% chance of it hitting us in the following decade. And every decade after that. Eventually we're going to get hit, and the law of averages says it will be sometime in the next hundred years.

Seems like a bunch of pop scientist faggots say we're going to end the world in 10 years whenever they feel like it

Remember in the early 2000s when they kept saying we have 20 years before we drown because the ice caps are melting?

>why can't I continue to use drive thrus

Nope, its stoppable, the only difference is that our efforts should be directed at the people contributing a disproportionate amount of pollution

It’s also horrifying and inhuman to allow the government to restrict your life to the point of dictating how you can pass on your genes

>1970
>"Global Cooling could end human civilization by 2000!"

>1980
>"Global Warming could end human civilization by 2010!"

>1990
>"Global Warming could end human civilization by 2020!"

>2000
>"Global Warming could end human civilization by 2030!"

>2010
>"Climate Change could end human civilization by 2040!"

>2020
>"Climate Change could end human civilization by 2050!"

Attached: It's All so Tiresome Hitler.jpg (866x600, 178K)

based retard

Okay then, send all your tax money to China and India so that they can afford greener alternatives.

lol whos behind this i wonder. When they enforced rohs for pcb manufacturing, we knew who were behind it and how they profited over made up environmental concerns. Who is invested in green tech with enough resources to do this on this level?
>but the climate is changing
it is, i agree.
>but we'll be dead in 12 years if we don't literally destroy western economy
Interesting.

oh are you saying they don't need it?

You might be the dumbest fucking nigger in history.
You ACTUALLY fall for Chinese Government Propaganda?

Attached: Chinese Air Pollution.jpg (600x410, 15K)

Good
Fuck humans, filthy degenerate apes

Nothing we do is going to change anything. That's the point. It's a scam.

lel
I've got chinese students in my building and one of them told me he wants to stay here because China is too polluted and programmers have to work 7 days a week over there.

>dude nothing matters smoke weed everyday

Nothing else will reduce human impact on the planet. So embrace a one child policy or fuck off.

It is worse than you think

Attached: pooinloo.jpg (1208x620, 95K)

Leftists and their bought and paid for political scientists really do just switch around scary sounding words to trick people don't they?

Attached: Global Cooling Article 1.gif (640x743, 52K)

>The global cooling scare was pretty much a mirrior image of the current global warming cult, with people claiming everything from nukes to emissions were going to cool down the earth and bring on an ice age. It hit it's peak in the 70s when people absolutely certain that it was happening within the next 10-20 years and you were anti-science if you disagreed.

It isn't about the science, Global Warming/Cooling is simply Original Sin for atheists. They become visibly agitated and condescending if you attack the validity of their assertions, are completely incapable of arguing the other side as they take zero interest in independent inquiry ("99 percent of Scientists™ agree!"), and rather than arguing the facts will instead berate you with all the negative doomsday predictions you are going to suffer as punishment for not believing.

It's just a new age religion.

Attached: 1554815260841.jpg (1920x1080, 1.2M)

>shifts goalposts incessantly
>whines about others shifting goalposts
Kill yourself, retard. You will never be important to anyone

I dont smoke weed. That would make me retarded. I also dont recycle because it accomplishes literally nothing.

news like this don't want me to change my lifestyle but to just live like a sick hedonist as long as I can

>india

lol, very clean country

>literally adding "-phobia" to the end of any word to label anything a prejudice

Gee, what was your first clue?

Just 10 rivers contribute 95% of all plastic trash in the oceans.

Most of the air pollution in the planet comes from the exact same people as well.

Attached: 1.jpg (960x814, 120K)

I looked up how much sea levels are predicted to rise over the next 100 years.

1 metre. That's all. The US is a greater threat to human existence than global warming.

based i'll keep living as i am but mostly to try and kill the rest of you bastards.

Attached: 2.jpg (634x546, 57K)

>Global Warming/Cooling is simply Original Sin for atheists.

Isn't that "White Privilege" and "Male Privilege"?

>for atheists.
Leftism is a religion. You cant be atheist and leftist or politically correct.

Daily Reminder

Attached: Climate Change Agenda Articles 3.jpg (1024x419, 98K)

>playing dumb
dude climate change is good because ice ages have existed in the past

Attached: 3.jpg (645x289, 65K)

>mfw European and thinking about all the Africans we're going to have to mow down when they try to come here
I can't blame them, their countries are already shitholes and will be made even worst shitholes by climate change.

Why don't we just use the nukes in the world to create a man made nucelar winter? Just put them all in Australia or any other isolated place.

Attached: 8hours.png (496x358, 35K)

Attached: Climate Change Agenda Articles 2.jpg (1013x537, 111K)

Attached: 4.jpg (822x617, 46K)

This is our future if we do not stop them (and it's not the west or europeans, it's people wanting to live our lifestyle).

Attached: future.jpg (1200x675, 179K)

just fucking nuke india

>The polar ice caps will be ice free within 5-7 years
t. Al Gore in 2009.

youtube.com/watch?v=MsioIw4bvzI

It really makes me think.

Attached: Al_Gore,_Vice_President_of_the_United_States,_official_portrait_1994.jpg (220x275, 10K)

Wouldn't work. Nuclear winter is predicted if every city burns along with lots of forests. Also now they say it would probably just cause rain and it would all come down very quickly, like in Japan.

I wonder how sheltered you have to be to not have noticed the effects of climate change already.
Maybe it's the soccer moms who started posting here in 2016.

This. Tax energy, specifically.

What changes would they be?

This. Nuclear Winter is and has always been a meme.

What you really need to worry about is nuclear war affecting the climate so much that it either shuts down the Gulf Stream or the Bering Strait Stream. That is what could REALLY fuck the biosphere.

The scale of this model triggers me.

We are all dead one way or another.

I would be 60 by then so its ok

What specific changes have you noticed user? I am interested to here how well-versed you are in the complexities of Climate Science.

I'll fuck your biosphere

28% probability of it not hitting the next 100 years. Be positive, user.

You don't live on the countryside, do you Karen?

Your movie with happy ending?

>The polar ice caps will be ice free within 5-7 years

theguardian.com/world/2018/aug/21/arctics-strongest-sea-ice-breaks-up-for-first-time-on-record

>The oldest and thickest sea ice in the Arctic has started to break up, opening waters north of Greenland that are normally frozen, even in summer.
>This phenomenon – which has never been recorded before – has occurred twice this year due to warm winds and a climate-change driven heatwave in the northern hemisphere.

?

Arguing with Zoomers about climate change is stupid because all Zoomers are suicidal and thus don't care about the future of planet Earth.

Attached: 1417141292280.png (495x368, 307K)

ITS THEIR TURN!

What changes have you noticed fren? I noticed the bees all being gone but the BASED EU banned American pesticides in response and the bees are back.

>tfw care about the earth but 90% of the world dont or pretend to care
im going to start burning trash and using nothing but plastic desu. ill save money at least

Attached: 920.png (633x758, 20K)

in reality the western world, eastern europe and japan/south korea could close and guard our borders, while imposing vast sanctions and use economic warfare to force these nations to comply with what would be beneficial. Otherwise they die in famine and disease.

Who cares if he is a scientist or not?
The objective of science is not to appeal to authority, but to ignore it in search of truth.
Science is also not about bowing to consensuses, but to destroy them and replace them with scientific facts.
Have you ever heard an astronomer claiming that earth is round because 99% of astronomers agree with it? Or a mathematician claiming you should believe Pythagoras otherwise you are a math denier?
When you hear arguments like these you can be sure there is no real, honest science operating over there.
Some celebrity scientists and political ones usually use science, or the perception of it to push their own agendas.
Carl Sagan, the celebrity astronomer from books and the movie Contact, was also famous to push a fake theory during the 70's. He and other activist scientists came up with the famous Nuclear Winter hypothesis, that to this day is seen as a realistic outcome of nuclear war by popular culture. But the paper they produced is not based on any observable evidence. The equation they invented has no known variable. It's is intuitive to expect that nuclear explosions inside cities would send so much debris into the atmosphere that the Sun would be blocked for years and that would cause a prolonged winter period. But even if it's intuitive, their hypothesis is not based, not it was created using honest scientific method. It was a phony paper to push their disarmamentist agenda. When the cold war ended, they retracted many of their points and even conceded that maybe their claims were exaggerated
Never trust activist, political or celebrities scientists. Real science demands skepticism and not blind faith to a consensus
Why do you think power grabbing politicians love to talk about climate change as the greatest threat to mankind? Because in their head it means "more power to me".
Even if you believe climate change is so, why would you concede that the solution to it should be giving even more power to governments?

um who cares think about the pollution per capita we should be shitting out more upright apes to work, consume and pay taxes not letting the human population level out, indefinite population growth helps capital growth.

nta but farming in the US is becoming more difficult because farmers can no longer rely on consistent average rainfall from year to year.

No matter what we do, Asia, south America and Africa will attempt to attain the western life style. CO2 emissions are predicted to go up massively even if we do everything we can.
There is no way to change that. Nothing. The ice caps will fully melt.

The push for green energy is about energy security. Europe and China would rather generate their own energy using solar and wind to as great an extent as possible than send money to Saudi Arabia et al for fossil energy.

Or we could just nuke them.

Those facts arnt politicised. There are organizations paying to create science with false conclusions. So you typed a lot of dumb shit. Pseud.

Good. Civilization needs to be destroyed and rebuilt. Maybe next time they'll get it right.

I heard about that. The US goes through regular dry spells. They existed before humans came.

Not him but climate in West Europe is becoming more and more continental with shorter spring and fall and harder summers and winters, farmers in my province are getting severely assfucked by this. Gardening is affected too.

Is it not the same in America? I envy you.

Combating Climate change has become just a execuse to tax you more. Its good if you are doing something against it but in the grand scale of things if China and India dont follow it means jackshit.

How will those industrial megacorporations with their billions of dollars be able to deal with those pesky scientists lying about global warming to ruin their profits....

Haha make me
t. 3 kids and counting
If you try to hurt my family I’ll kill you. So now what, retard?

My climate is predicted to improve. Ireland.

Don't worry in 30 years your wonderful kids will put you in a home and wait for you to die to get your shit, have fun wasting 18 years of your life on that i guess.

yes paying taxes that in effect hurt our middle and lower class so we can send billions in aid to 75 iq africans who never contributed anything to science, philosophy, or even invented the wheel before contact with europeans as well as inbred muslims with mental health issues who follow a political doctrine that requires submission or death to overpopulate the world sounds like a future I want my great grandchildren to experience

>The Guardian

And we have record polar ice growth during the winter months, but shhh.... can't talk about that.

Just keep moving those predictions out 10 more years every time you get proven wrong.

Attached: 1469461239837.jpg (480x640, 42K)

Oh man, by 2050? I just got rid off radiation in my basement since the big quake in 2007, fucking hell.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

You don’t actually believe that, do you? Ireland is about to get raped in migrants over the next ten years and they will trash every place they go.
Just go to a black area in England or the USA. You’ll find trash EVERYWHERE

>whines about climate change
>has children
You are silly user.

>being this assblasted
Make a friend or kill yourself, I don’t think anyone cares which

You mean predicted to become more temperate in the next few years?
It's the opposite here. French-German border. Trying to plant your own crops in the garden is pretty much impossible now because of irregular temperatures.

>whines about climate change
When, idiot?

why does the right hate science?

Our migrants are eastern euros and Chinese. Its nice. The people predicted irelands climate improves are the same ones saying the world is doomed. Ireland, northern Europe, Canada and Russia are all predicted to have better climates.

Time to become extinction accelerationists.

Only time will tell.

30 years of a family sounds a lot better than being a lonely virgin angry on fourchin, regardless of the ending.

Lmao you arnt the same user? Why are you even responding. Fuck off retard.

Yes, better climates for the poor underprivileged Africans to move into

why does the left hate science, facts and statistics?

>irregular temperatures
I remember a time when going from 0°C to 28°C over the span of three days wasn't a common occurence.

Shit is getting wild here. I wish I lived wherever climate deniers live.

Longer, warmer summers are predicted for us. So less temperate. It's already temperate as fuck here. Too temperate.

Attached: feminist glacialogy.jpg (783x593, 69K)

>YOU CAN'T JUST STOP THAT HUNDRED BILLION DOLLAR CORPORATION FROM POISONING OUR LAND, WATER AND AIR IT WILL AFFECT THE ECONOMY HOW WILL NOSEBURG AFFORD THAT 3RD YACHT IT WILL HURT THE ECONOMY... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST TAX THE RICH MORE WE NEED A FLAT TAX RATE BIG GOVERNMENT IS BAD I MUCH RATHER PREFER BIG UNRESTRICTED CORPORATIONS FUCK EVERYONE OVER FOR PROFIT

Attached: 1557102525974.png (1080x1020, 475K)

What are you talking about, dipshit? I said I had 3 kids in response to an user’s claim that the Chinese one child policy was a good idea
Learn to read or don’t post

>Climate change is real but China and India are more to blame than USA

Lol you're funny user. That's a leftist opinion, not a rightist one. Rightists are still in denial that climate change exists in the first place.

Africans? They gonna ship them here from the US? I predict that they will machine gun the Africans once robot cars make large numbers of people unemployed and no one will give a fuck about the Africans. Pity about the US already being swarmed. No escape for them.

>climate deniers
Show me these people who deny there is a climage

Not like that's relevant today. What exactly is your point?

>The Guardian
>And we have record polar ice growth during the winter months, but shhh.... can't talk about that.
Yeah, about that...

nsidc.org/arcticseaicenews/
>April reached a new record Arctic low sea ice extent. Sea ice loss was rapid in the beginning of the month because of declines in the Sea of Okhotsk. The rate of ice loss slowed after early April, due in part to gains in extent in the Bering and Barents Seas. However, daily ice extent remained at record low levels throughout the month.

climate.nasa.gov/vital-signs/arctic-sea-ice/
>The 2012 sea ice extent is the lowest in the satellite record.

Now you post!

Fuck off retard. I'm not talking to you. Dont butt in.

Climate*

Chang and Pajeet are burning our trash that we dump on them.
Reminder that Pajeets and niggers combined do not make nearly half the CO2 emissions the US emits, China on the other hand should be fucking nuked but we really don't get to complain when we are just as bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=xGn55BRyDSk

Attached: 1504029793783.png (553x442, 394K)

>Show me these people who deny there is a climage

en.oxforddictionaries.com/search?utf8=✓&filter=dictionary&query=climage

The Oxford dictionary is a filthy climage denier.

I’m not screenshotting all my yous, kys, moron

Kek

Attached: 1553636687313.jpg (317x333, 35K)

I clearly corrected that before you posted this, clown
Also
>hehe my argument’s bad but I see you made a typo
You have to go back

This just in: mods are fags

>uh-oh haha you said climate denier instead of climate change denier!
>hehe my argument's bad but I see you missed a word!
Go back you phoneposting faggot