My friend is about to fly with Ryanair within a few days, I don't want this to happen

My friend is about to fly with Ryanair within a few days, I don't want this to happen.
I have access to their itinerary, e-mail and password but the problem is someone else has purchased the ticket so I can't cancel the flight.
Check-in begins tomorrow, how can I fuck up their ticket?
Can I check in (before him) with wrong data so he can't board the plane?
Any other ideas how to fuck up their flight ticket?

Attached: hotel-sorolla-centro-nueva-ruta-ryanair-palermo-valencia-1030x686-1024x682.jpg (767x431, 40K)

Wtf is your problem user ?

Just call from an obsolete phone booth and say there is a bomb on the flight. Now you got yourself a couple of hours what are you going to do ?

There are no phone booths here, I could still use one of my 10 year old phones with a new sim, but the fact that he will be able to fly within a few hours anyway doesn't work, I need him fail to board the aircraft

what kind of an asshole friend are you?

it's complicated and my friend is utterly retarded, I will be doing him a favor

I dont get what the problem is with getting on that plane

Nothing wrong with the plane, I just can't have him leave this country

Final destination 7

I will post pussy pic/dick suck pic of said friend if you guys help me

why?

Stop being so fucking vague

Look man, just tell him you'll suck his dick and be his bf if he stays, then suck his dick to prove it.

That should be enough for him to stay with you.

Plant a bomb in his suitcase, and when you call a certain number, make it blow up. Blow it up while it's still in the airport, that way you'll fuck up the airport and no planes will be able to depart!

He’s flying RyanAir.
Leave him be; his life is tough enough already.

This is an anonymous forum, user. Stop being evasive. People are trying to help you.

Yeah why. You might as well explain or do you feel like your reason would warrant us to not help you out because its selfish or something

Attached: 1559094329432.jpg (600x618, 66K)

Fake and gay

Attached: download (1).png (224x225, 4K)

Update: I just logged in to their ryanair account and edited the passport number and expiry date.
Hopefully the staff notices this and he gets f*cked.

pls explain at least a little bit why you've done this

Attached: 1533294826568.png (901x889, 577K)

My girlfriend wants to go working abroad in a fucking night club in Switzerland. We had a massive argument over this, apparently girls make tons of money there but she's utterly retarded for even considering such a job.

>My girlfriend wants to go working abroad in a fucking night club in Switzerland.

Maybe if you had tried asking her out, she might have being your gf and she might have listened to you. If you are actually not LARP'ing, she's young and wants to go have fun. She's already moved on.

Either or you are back to jerking off.

we've been together for 4 years
She wants to work for 10 days to get out of all her debts (as I said she's a retard) but still

Uh huh. Let her go have fun. She's clearly not having any with you or you would have gone along too. Let her go.

she probably wouldn't mind having me there but I have a job here I can't just leave for a week

Don't fuck with someones flight you can get in serious trouble.

Your best bet is to see them before they leave and sneak either a small knife or a few live rounds of ammo into their carry-on luggage. Make sure your fingerprints aren't on either, though.

Even better, take the rounds of ammo I suggested earlier, use some pliers to take the bullet off the top of the cartridge, and dump the gunpowder in the bottom of their bag. The dogs patrolling the airport will flag him down, and the delay from him being questioned will make him miss his flight. If the dogs don't catch the gunpowder, which is unlikely, your friend will set off the "sniffing" machine they have at most airports that checks for chemical residue.

Gunpowder sounds interesting, is there some other chemical or smell that could trigger the dogs or sniffing machines?

Absolutely. A lot are more subtle than gunpowder, however they often get overlooked for their uses elsewhere. The sniffing machines, baggage swab tests, and dogs all alert for chemicals that can be used for explosives. This includes gunpowder (obviously), products that contain glycerin (certain handsoaps, lotions, and skin/hair products), accelerants, and fertilizers (primarily for the nitrate component). If nitrates are found anywhere other than on your shoes, you're getting pulled into a back room guaranteed.

So, the flight is at least going into a Schengen country. If the origin is placed as well in it, the chances anybody is checking a passport are close to nil.