Hey Yea Forumsastards i'am trying to become a functional human being dubs decide my new hobbi, be realistic...

Hey Yea Forumsastards i'am trying to become a functional human being dubs decide my new hobbi, be realistic... something like rape dogs on police stations or similar (also not an expensive one because i'am poor)

Attached: 1559156670789.jpg (1920x1020, 303K)

Sucking off drunk men at bars

Haha wtf

Re-roll

ReRollin

A double dub there you go OP! Your new hobby!

Your new hobby is to stop being a faggot

Sorry i'am not a faggot like y'all sperglords i said be realistic

Op is a confirmed fag

Stop being a faggot and suck dicks OP

It’s not gay if you say no homo, user

Y'all HOMOsapiens think i will go to a bar and suck dicks? I said become a functional human being not a fucking faggot who is gonna end up pushing crack on his ass till it bleeds, don't be furfags and think on something better (also yall the gay niggers for requesting a man to go suck dicks at bars)

Attached: 1559515205907.jpg (420x336, 32K)

You came to us faggot. The choice was rolled. Summer may be coming but it’s not there yet. So get to it and start gargling some cock

It’s 2019 nigger gays are lore accepted then ever. Just look at the google homepage today. You’ll be perfectly normal

I won't fuck you turbo faggot, if you like so much dick go and suck the shit out of a hobbo yourself nigger

Attached: 1559172757070.jpg (497x281, 28K)

N o, don't be the gayaway and help a Yea Forums to improve himself i'am literally lwtting y'all choose my new hobbi and y'all start woth the gay shit, i don't know why i bother on this kind of shit i'll just fucking die on my bed while this shithole gets more and more gay

Attached: 1559628693883.jpg (640x1138, 119K)

That’s not how this works fag boy. Your fate was sealed the instant you came to Yea Forums for advice on how to be normal

Attached: 75A7D671-C924-4DDA-B179-5F8208A3D8F2.jpg (250x250, 16K)

Yea Forums was never good

Nothing "works" on any way in here, just look at the regular newfags they are as disfunctional as a nigger without his legs

Attached: 1559538286032.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Did i say it was good you fucking FurFag? I said it's more gay nowdays just like you since your uncle molested you

Attached: 1559542675503s.jpg (184x176, 4K)

I bet you can’t even triforce faggot

Noone can triforce now asshole, the is no more invisible (how ever y are called my english is falling apart characters if i'am not wrong) just try it, it's imposible

Attached: 1559258183315.jpg (596x940, 164K)

Yeah yeah yeah. You’ve been wasting all this time arguing with me when you could be out at your new hobby

You fucking moron, if there is something i'am not is a faggot and i'll never be one because i just wanna die, thanks y'all for killing the only motivation i had in months
I would rather be fucking dead at this pont of my life but no let's make fun of the fucker who never had a chance in life and now that he is trying to fix his life throw him to the trash with the dog shit and the used condoms my only hope was tring to become a better person to help y'all somehow but fuck it i'll go listen to some LoFi and get some rest

Attached: 1559369994504.png (446x367, 43K)

If you do end up being an anhero make sure you live stream it!

Painting with watercolors is fun, relaxing, and you don't have to be really good to make nice work. Super cheap supplies too

Not a win, but still a hood idea

I would rather go on a rampage agains a gang that an hero.. but sure if one day i do i'll tell y'all... maybe letting y'all to play songs like a queue or something because Yea Forumstards like to feel like they are part of something

Good* fuck

I can live with that

Yeah i like it, but i suck at drawing used to make pixelart gifs and end up leaving it because they were shit (lost like 30gifs because my pc did allahu akbar)

I heard a lot of humans engage in drunk driving.

Collect gas masks or other forms of CBRN PPE

I'm good at drawing and awful at painting. The two aren't necessarily connected. You could always do abstract, or try making flowers or something that has a lot of vague shapes and blended colors. It's worth trying at least if you're serious about finding a new hobby. Sculpting with cheap clay is great too. There's all kinds of tutorials on YouTube if you needed ideas or easy guides to get you started. Crochet is also a positive way to spend time and energy and make something useful. My final suggestion is volunteer work. It was one of the most fulfilling things I've ever done. You could do a soup kitchen, volunteer at a hospital or nursing home, do highway trash pick up, volunteer at shelters and play with the animals, or even just read to kids at the library. There's tons of ways you can positively affect sometimes life while making yourself feel wonderful in the process.

Yeah i kinda feel it like the perfect way to die, my anger issues are hard to control i can be about to beat the shit out of someone and scream like a fucking heavy metal singer but i mange to calm myself before accidentally killing someone but its been years keeping this anger and rage that i need to liberate it somehow thats why i'am looking for a hobbi used to practice Kick Boxing amateur and work out everyday until i give up on that like 2 years ago at least i learned how to fight like a man and not like an sperglord

Attached: 1559184288753.jpg (722x594, 64K)

Yeah i do know the boost of helping people in hard situacions i never have done volunteer work but have help friends to not commit ahero and avoiding assaults but now i'am an asocial cunt

[Pic semirelated] i do like masks and gasmasks a lot and as soon as i can get some money i'll make a Deathwishmask woth Ram horns on it, once i make a clow mask out of a paper house mask shit was so cash

Attached: 1559247547796.png (199x488, 72K)

Trekking and camping, hope you live near mountains and forests

I dont but i live near a cerro (dont know its called on the US) but its always full of hobbos and people stealing, i do trekking once per year tho

Attached: 1559187232149m.jpg (1024x576, 262K)

Guess it means 'hills'.

What about shooting? Can you legally get a firearm?

Not on my country, i'll move to illinois next year and will get a licence and CCW to buy an FN FX .45 TAC and a Benelli m4 also shooting its expensive so i'll start hunting with bow if i can

>thanks y'all for killing the only motivation i had in months
What did you expect, you asked a fucking stupid question on Yea Forums. Ofcause you'll only get silly answers.
Hobbies should be something that you enjoy. Not something you do just to pass time, or become a "functional human".
Maybe you should have just asked what hobbys all the anons on this board have. Maybe you'll find something thats sounds appealing to you.
Let me start:
> Snowboarding
> Enjoying the sun with friends.
> Tieing Shibari/Kinbaku
> Giving impact play

The last two are new hobbys I only startet doin that about a month ago, but it's really fun.

Read - Find topics that are engaging and read about them. If you're not already into some kind of hobby, chances are reading about different stuff will spark interest in one. If not, at very least you gain some sort of knowledge from it and you can talk to people about stuff. It's relatively inexpensive (or free if you go to the library)

Attached: Burt Reynolds.jpg (620x540, 39K)

Man i would love to do the last 3 things but i'am a virgin asocial son of a bitch, that's why i'am moving far away from this feminist country where you gotta pay 450 buck for telling a woman she got a nice body

Attached: 1559533601129m.jpg (1024x576, 109K)

I used to read manga and universe topic and i got a lot of knowledge of how the universe works on the human comprension thanks to that i'll actually start to read some stephen king shit the next week

You could start programming free software, it's a really good thing to do, it really benefits society and it can be really fun!

Attached: programming.jpg (788x443, 164K)

If you're unmotivated, the best way to get started, for me at least, is to start with one of his smaller books. I made the mistake of starting with IT (about 1200 pages) and with the combined power of apathy, depression and procrastination it's taken me forever to finish it. So start small, set a goal to read like 20-30 pages a night and it'll pull you in a little more every day.

By the way by "free" I mean freedom, not price.

I dont have a PC or laptop, and cant spend money on one until i get out of this shithole (need to money so i can get a nice place and a car atleast) but i eventually will

I actually can read like 200pages per night and i'll start with carrie (think that's how its called) and follow the chronologic from the first to the newest

Attached: 1559364196548.gif (320x180, 860K)

And with 200pages per night i mean i dont sleep in the night, just in the morning or simply i dont sleep

Attached: 1559597486172.gif (896x544, 92K)

I am sorry to hear that.

How about swimming? Try swimming once a day

I'am already too slim to start swimming lost like 5kg and now i'am 1.80 and weight like 60kg, if you want pics ask for em

Swimming is good to loss weight tho and its funny

Do volleyball meetup groups

I also was on a volleyball team at school when i was 15/16 lma0

Become a pro Fluffer

Stop motion

Become an artist
Paint some things or learn about architecture

Attached: 57451070_870249626641108_3000875743996542976_o.jpg (1753x1364, 252K)