Ask a complete social and professional failure in life anything

Ask a complete social and professional failure in life anything.

> 36 year old kissless virgin
> no friends
> bad relationship with family
> minimum wage job despite several university degrees
> minimal savings
> chronic illness

Attached: loser.jpg (400x400, 14K)

Why do you keep making these threads?

Because I am a giant autist who loves repetitive behaviour? Or because I am bored? Or because it is my only way to vent?

Stop wasting threads. We already told you what to do to fix things. Now you’re just attention whoring.

>Stop wasting threads

In order to make space for more tranny threads? All of Yea Forums is repetitive shit so stop whining.

What keeps you going and not an heroing?

speak to a psychologist

they can help with whatever youre suffering from and make you feel less shit by helping you improve your life.

youve got nothing to lose

see a shrink

I wish the faggot would an hero and stop posting this same stupid attention-seeking thread every day.

look for a better job instead of whining on Yea Forums u fag or kys

Mainly hobbies.

I've been to many psychiatrists and psychologists, mainly for chronic depression. Therapy never really helped, but at least the meds did.

What are your hobbies?

This is what I spend most of my days on atm. Currently writing another application.

Of course with a “chronic illness”

Attached: 4A585828-0074-446C-9AD5-AEE6D08EEEA6.jpg (683x1024, 95K)

Climbing / bouldering. Cooking. Reading. Video games.

You are a complete social and professional failure because you keep making these posts

It's called Crohn's disease and its not fun. The least of my problems atm however.

Agreed. Obvious summerfag is obvious.

Of course, it's Summer

OP here. I've been here since 2007.

Hi OP. I’m also 36, i haven’t spoken to my family in years, my job sucks and it basically covers student debt, I’ve got nothing saved, and I’ve got a condition that doesn’t appear to cause problems in my day to day but heightens my odds for suddenly dropping dead. That being said, I’m married to a wonderful woman that I fuck three times a week and who makes more than enough money that my shitty job is allowed to be shitty.

Why don’t you just get married?

> 36 year old kissless virgin
PSYOP

Attached: 1500937205953.jpg (500x378, 37K)

>Why don’t you just get married?

I would if I would find somebody.

KYS, shill.

Go to Church and confess your sins.

What am I shilling for?

#DNC2020. Kike NGO, web activism.

You will not win this fight. You will die horribly, as a traitor.

Attached: All Souls.jpg (480x480, 77K)

What does the DNC have to do with anything I post?

They pay you to post it.

take a lesson from george costanza and do the opposite of what you would normally do. guaranteed win.

I was planning to finish writing my job application and to go climbing later. What is the opposite of that?

bump

cmon

What degrees you have? Have you tried a specialization? Also you need to work your social skills, nowadays having a degree isn't enough.

>What degrees you have?

Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry
Master of Science in Biomedicine
PhD in Medical Sciences

>Have you tried a specialization?

Mainly published on tumor genomics.

bump

wtf, how do you have a minimum wage job. work for a pharm companny doing anything

I've applied to hundred of them. It's hard to even be interviewed. There are many more graduates than there are positions.

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really fucking hate copypastas. What kind of stupid fucking individual has to be dumb enough to find humor in a poorly written, uninteresting, rant that makes absolutely zero sense. Where the fuck does the work copypasta even come from. I dont know where the noodles and sauce are in these garbage recycled posts all i find are annoyances that make me want to end my tiny existence on the terrible planet. Like for the love of god can someone explain me the relevance of a fucking copypasta to anything in society other than wasting the time of the pathetic individual that reads them and actually finds it funny. Also why the fuck are there tons of emojis in half of them between every word it just makes it hard to read and annoying to look at even more so than the scum at the bottom of the trashcan that is these posts already is. Next time someone sends me a god damn stupid fucking copypasta im blocking their number and removing them from every social media outlet i have. I seriously am tired of the shit stain on the planet that is copypastas. I have spent the last two hours reading them on their home subreddit that contains the disease trying to understand the point of these and the only thing I understand is that I've wasted that time where I could've done anything else and would've used that time better. Next time you think about writing, sending, or reading a copypasta think again because i don't want it, and you are literal puss for finding enjoyment from such an intolerable, primitive, retarded form of literature, if you could even call it that.

I am going to have sex with this female Flame Atronach from Oblivion. I find the Flame Atronaches in The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion sexy. However, their body is made up of 87% fire, and 100% fire surrounds them. That could kill me if I tried to have sex with one. To remedy this, the Flame Atronach casts a spell on me making me resistant to fire. Keep in mind, resistant is not the same as immune. I still take damage. It is either 1 point or 0 points of damage each second I am having sex with her. Just because a particular second caused 0 points of damage, does not mean that I did not feel anything, it just means I took no damage. I am not going to rush through having sex with this Flame Atronach. I make sure I pleasure anything I have sex with—especially non-humans! I’d rather take damage than not pleasure the Flame Atronach.

The Flame Atronach and I go to the Planes of Oblivion to have sex. When having sex with non-humans, it is ALWAYS sexier to have sex in their natural habitat rather than a human’s natural habitat. The Planes of Oblivion is the Flame Atronach’s natural habitat.

Before we went into the Planes of Oblivion, the Flame Atronach let all the Daedra know that we are just here for sex. The Daedra will not attack us because they know that I am here at the Planes of Oblivion on sexual business. This includes the Dremora. However, the Dremora Markynaz thinks that I am going to be an easy recruit for becoming a follower of Mehrunes Dagon considering that I am having sex with a Flame Atronach. However, I have no interest in becoming a Daedra.

Throw some money at some whore
That'll fix the virgin part

Have no money to throw unfortunately.