I just want my life to end Yea Forums what are the best methods (outside of guns)

I just want my life to end Yea Forums what are the best methods (outside of guns).

Attached: 1559518397517.jpg (600x449, 26K)

wait for another 100 years and you should be dead 100%

google volunteer work (your area)
do that
and don't eat until you die
have good trip to the afterlife user

Join military ask for dangerous/risky jobs

>find tall building
>climb tall building
>¿¿¿¿
>profit

You could prob take cyanide. Maybe carbon monoxide poisoning if you wanna die peaceful
But cmon man. Don’t you wanna try living a little longer?

best method is definitively guns
(kek)

helium or nitrogen asphyxiation is the most peaceful if you do it right. IF you do it wrong then it's awful like suffocating.

I ruined my life, Ive got nothing left to live for, im a sex offender btw so you're doing the world a favour.

Retourner to begining ? Start again ? Or be yourself ?

Yeaaah..private user time for a psyche test then they pic related and pat you on the head back to your barracks.

Attached: 0cb.gif (320x179, 1.51M)

Well than why don't you try to change a continent, i'm sure that you'll fit somewhere. Everyone deserve to live no matter what, it is as it should be

What a sad truth..no discharge

Did you touch a kid?

Attached: suicidehelp.jpg (226x250, 12K)

Trips of truth
Dont kill yourself my man somebody loves you

Get all the coke you can possibly afford and do it all as fast as you can. Y

you can go to a highway and embrance truck-kun

as bonus you get isekai'ed

Nope I tried to rape a 30 year old women while high on acid

Attached: 1552939422761.jpg (1200x749, 203K)

wow that is bad. I am a paranoid retard because of fucked up family. My uncle was visiting us and some shit from my childhood came up and I hit him a little bit thinking I am getting even for when he hit me as a child. Big fucking mistake. Now I am fucked and my relationship with my mom is fucked. The two of us are fucked. I wana die

sheesh that sounds epic
why dont you both fuck?

If you really want to, make a liter of apple juice with just as much seeds as you can fit, there's loads of cyanide in them.

Life is fucking shit, and sometimes it's a shitty life with 1 or 2 good days in a year, but it can change, it did for me.

See being suicidal as cancer. It's a constant battle, and you are always being reminded about how bad it is, and the worst, if people haven't experienced it, they just don't understand, and will just blame for not fighting harder. But life is fucking tough, and when you realize that there is an easy exit botton, it's difficult to not wanna push it.

So if you wanna go, just know that nobody can blame you. You are sick, and might die from it.

But I must tell you, when you are in critical danger, instincts take over, and you will do anything to stay alive, even if you are unwilling. So keep away from phones and such, and be alone, possibly chain yourself to the bed. There's nothing worse than surving a suicide attempt.

You don't realise how good you have it every single problem you've got is temporary, this is gonna follow me around for the rest of my life, im probably gonna spend the rest of my life alone I never even got to live im only 18...

just say candlej-

checked
Dude you're just in normal faze as we called it depression. Try to be with peoples who really care about you (your close ones), and stay away from the ones that are poisoning you. It will eventually become a not so comfortable memory (the past), but hey we're all mistaking in our life paths that is a fucking battle field (for real) and you need to fight for yourself without giving up that easy. Hell yeah nigga you're too young for that chicken shit type of suicide, grow a backbone and stand up like a warrior

91$?!?!?
If I had that kind of money lying around I wouldn't need to kill myself.

Suicide is not the solution here. The solution is running away. Go study or work in Europe and never come back. Shit like this won't follow you that far.

You can save $50 and just use a large plastic bag/oven bag/garbage bag tied around your head with the hose feeding into that. Just make sure when you exhale your carbon dioxide can leave the bag so don't tie it too tight.

Attached: 1538520203540.jpg (720x882, 43K)

bra im gonna need the story for this.
What were you thinkin while trippin?

that might be true but my uncle is my relative and he is my mom's brother. I can't escape my mom can I? I have to live with her and be in contact with her even if I move out and my relationship with her is fucked up beyond repair. That is hell. I can't talk to her and there is this tension between us. That is hell.

Even when I go outside people sense this dark gloom over me and they treat me like shit. That is hell.

Some user mentioned charcoal. It cost something of 2.99$ from walmart and it is the most easiest method. You just have to ignite it in your room with no air circulation for a perfect pain and stressless death. You literally will only fall asleep

Bleach and orange juice. About a glass every 6 hours. You will see progress.

Don't think suicide will solve anything.
If you do it I hope you go to heaven.
Why don't you go to starbucks.
I opened a new bank account today and talked with the pretty bank worker girl for 2 hours. Life is not as bad.

kidney and liver failure
gonna be painful

You got my christan approval. This is the best way. Do it!

Also just because you are suicidal doesn't mean you have to do it.

Fuck off with your pro-life shit. Come on make me not to kms

God approves this

100% seriousness, got on top of an high building and try to jump, if u wont have the balls to do it go to europe. Noone gives a shit what u did in ur home countey there

Attached: DAY.AFTER.DAY.AFTER.DAY...png (800x600, 150K)

Attached: 1555692008846.gif (480x292, 1.99M)