This reality makes me want to fucking throw up

This reality makes me want to fucking throw up

Attached: punch.gif (358x370, 410K)

why, this is objectively the greatest timeline

Attached: 1530059319550.jpg (852x1200, 90K)

Change it then.

this isn't the "greatest" anything, this world fucking sucks and people suck

>my life sucks
fixed that for you

Why do people bother saying this, nobody can change anything and it's pointless to even try

Then kill yourself or cope. Stop being so God damn outraged over everything. Outrage culture has jumped the shark.

No fuckface, life objectively sucks

>objectively
>posts his perspective
LMFAO ok retard

Yeah, me too!

Attached: middlefinger.gif (237x152, 1.55M)

Only a blind retard would fail to acknowledge how much life sucks

I wish I could throw up to feel relief. Hell, we don't even have a yard to run out into to throw up in. Only the apartment toilet

> nobody can change anything

How do you know? Build a house. Make a home. Construct an aqueduct, drinking water. Lay tracks, trains. Find a SO, start a family, have kids, kids grow up, do stuff on their own, start their own shit.

Even butterflies shape weather patterns down the line. Your little contributions, whatever they may be, affect the course of this world. Even your little navelgazing has an effect.

That's why life sucks. Sure it's not easy, but if somebody hates the way things are enough they'll change it or die trying. Sitting around and saying you can't leads to whatever power is in charge growing stronger

All completely false

I know mate, if you can, deal with our wicked society, and don't take it hard on yourself, it's not healthy
>feelsbadman

LOL yeah the only way to change things is to buy a gun and start killing. That's all you have left when your ideology collapses.

I genuinely hate all of you beyond words

Your apathy even has an effect on your surroundings. Not positive, sure, but there is an effect.

Why would you even think that?

We have clean water, fresh healthy food, and public safety taken care of. We have a robust economy, a great commander in chief, and personal liberties which are the envy of the world. Most importantly, both hell and the grave have been defeated by the Word of God. What's to complain about?

Attached: 1540952197827.jpg (470x960, 96K)

Just kill yourself

Because you're a part of the world. You're right now using oxygen and leaving a carbon-footprint on the world, from all your activity. That's just for starters.

Planting a tree, for instance, has the potential to lessen your carbon-footprint down the line.

We usually live in the past or future too much, too little in the present time and in our immediate surroundings. It's easy to become apathetic.

Hard to do stuff. I should know, my room is a mess and I accomplish very little. I hardly even maintain any friendships, and now I'm too old to try and get new friends. Old former classmates have moved on and started their own families with their SO and because of my own ineptitude I have lost their friendships; I'm the last person to lecture about carpe diem or whatnot, but even I realize that there's at least something to living, no matter how little.