Be me: White single male

>Be me: White single male
>Gets invited to a graduation party at hometown
>Goes to party cause I had nothing better to do
>The setting is more like a bar/club than an actual graduation party at this point.
>To my disappointment, there was nothing but niggers, wiggers, & coalburners. I saw some pretty fucking ugly white women with niggers there.
>Not a single feminine woman in the crowd. I start feeling displeased.
>I stand out like a sore thumb since I was the most well-dressed in the group
>Decided I had nothing in common with the group, so I grab a to-go box of the food then left that shithole
>Took a bath afterwards because I so repulsed by the amount of nigger toxicity in that place
Who else here is repulsed by nigger culture & niggers in general?

Attached: 8eWvlAO.jpg (1024x576, 71K)

sounds like a lonely existence being such a racist asshole.

Attached: bc6d370774092e286615a77fa1895bb6.gif (500x281, 1.39M)

I'd rather be a racist than hang out with a bunch ugly people

by yourself it is then.

Sounds like you're just being a miserable cunt, honestly

Do you even know how to socialize with people OP? Why bother exiting your home if you can’t even bring yourself to interact with people?
And more importantly, what in the world made you think you’d find a female willing to talk to you lmao get real

Fine by me. I have nothing in common with niggers, wiggers, & coalburners. That place was a freaking roach party.

Can you blame me? I hate niggers & nigger music, especially hip hop.

I do socialize, just not with niggers & those who associate with them.

I learned a long time ago to Avoid the Groids

Cuck

FUCKING NIGGERS make me violently ill. i hope every last one of them gets roped and/or incinerated as soon as possible

Just imagine going to one of their parties. It's 10x worst. The place I went to stuck like shit. It's like being surrounded by roaches. Nigger parties are roach parties. It's even worst when there are wiggers & coalburners there.

Attached: merlin_135758580_6b3007b0-3d77-4632-8448-462e99915491-articleLarge.jpg (600x400, 54K)

Why you and all other racists in here don't just Fucking die and make the world a better place without all your fears and insecurities

No, why don't you just die you nigger loving cunt.

Can you hurry up and shoot up a school already?

itt: seething niggers

I can do my best to get drunk w some ghetto fucks on a rare occasion but over all I generally cant stand that shit either

It's not out of "fear & insecurities" you dumb NPC. It's out of repulsiveness & the fact niggers have no fucking class. I was REPULSED there. You want to hang out with a party full of roaches, be my guest. But don't be surprise if you get some incurable disease.

I left that graduation party cause it was a nigger shithole!

Also, nigger lovers like yourself are not making the world a better place. Matter of fact, people like you are part of the problem.

Don't worry, you will learn when your nigger friends chimp out & give you black eyes

>Who else here is repulsed by nigger culture & niggers in general?
#metoo

OP's obvious autism aside, what the hell is a 'coalburner'?

A white woman who fucks niggers.

>being repulsed by a certain group of people
>autism
Pick one.

>Go to a party
>Didn't have fun
>Didn't see anyone to fuck
>Disgusted by the place but still bought food to put into your body from there
>Take a bath due to OCD
>Come home and brag to Yea Forums about leaving a party early

What do you want a fucking award or something? Why don't you have any white friends that invited you to a graduation party instead? Other people to go be well dressed with?

Did you have nothing better to do because you don't have anyone like that in your life?

Niggers are annoying as fuck but bragging about not having anyone to party with on graduation except for some niggers that took pity on you is cringe as fuck.

I feel you OP.

That was not your kind of party because instead of finding something good you found that. They took over 20s party scene for years now.

I got out of jail in downtown Houston and I've been homeless so I know what you mean by cockroaches

There really is no staying there and make the best of it, that is not a nice place. If you take back a coalburner chances are someone will pick a fight with you.

The wiggers and coalburners already there are getting played, so those people have no self respect and the nigs are being cool with them you really are kicked out of the place.

Where ohh where did all these nigger lovers come from? Practically uniform arguments, language, sentence structure, formatting, etc.
It'd be remarkable if it were unexpected.
It'd be troubling if it weren't obvious.
It'd be effective if it weren't actually accomplishing the opposite.

Don't make assumptions. Had I known niggers, wiggers, & coalburners were going to be there, I would have never gone. That's how much I hate the shitskins & their enablers.

That placed smelt like roaches. Also not single feminine woman in the group. How can one not cringe at such a site?

His reward is that he is clean and he is not in jail facing some bullshit

Also his integrity and self respect is intact. The real reward here would be a segregated group of white women Asians and Latinos wanted a white Chad and he got that instead of the graduation party. These people are losers thinking they own or took over the school like that

They ruin everything. I remember when they used to bounce them because the place is much better off without them there. They never stopped crying in public about pussy.

On a positive note: I least I got to take some food from there. They were out of fried chicken, but had plenty of fruit & meatballs. The food was the only thing I found enjoyable

Niggers ruin everything

Growing up I was taught how bad it looks to cry about pussy. These people are Unbelievable. I'm a Mexican, like racism is a sin.... funny the race card never worked for me.

lol at the white liberals who wouldn't be okay with the edgynigger lowest common denominator talk in the social situation described...as if hearing about what a hard nigga some other nigga is for like 20 minutes is fun

i hope you little sjw raccoons enjoy the taste of trash?

Attached: ITHINKIWILLANYWAY.jpg (337x499, 22K)

It was something my father told me about asking strangers for ass. People will get offended and tell you to go fuck your mother

like i realize i'm replying to myself and am drunk

but i hope you idiots realize niggers are 90% chunnibyou delusional crime_fans, they ain't got shit but they'll go to that lowest common denominator trash, there's nothing else to talk about with a nigger, you either indulge their chunni fantasies of being a black Al Capone or their day is ruined

Attached: 1555734730493.png (414x248, 67K)

What is hard in America is everything your parents teach you not to do that will get you mob justice lynched in a 3rd world country. Or into a streetfight or kicked out of a café

Everywhere in the world. Arabs cut off the limbs of say thieves. Here in Argentina etc. I don't know how Brazil works.

Do you think al Capone or john Gotti had niggers in their clubs?

>35 replies
>15 posters
The saddest 15 year old larp of all time. Good job trying to act cool and say nigger

Only bussing trays.

You are a fucking retard if you didn't know that word.

Jon jones and Daniel Cormier ruined the UFC.

I don't know how wiggers and coalburners put up with the smell of the nigs. I mean, even when nigs are well-groomed, they still stink & their mannerism are cringe at most.

>take back a coalburner
It doesn't matter. None of them were attractive. Many of them were wiggers & looked more masculine than the very nigger bucks they were dating. I almost felt sorry for the nogs hooking up with such repulsive creatures. Bestiality is a huge turn-off in my book & coalburners are a "contaminated" bunch. I know to stay clear of the mudsharks cause they're the ones that spread Nig-herpes around.

Shit quality bait OP

>Gets invited to a graduation party at hometown
>To my disappointment, there was nothing but niggers, wiggers, & coalburners.
>Graduation
>Niggers

Almost got me, OP

Attached: ha.png (625x626, 123K)

And that's the first mistake. Smarter people than us had apartheid. Brazil does it.

They throw the race-card for everything. Playing the victim is how they manipulate people.

I feel extremely uncomfortable around them. They are discriminating me because I'm a Mexican, but if they don't know what race I am a few things happen. They treat me like a white person or if they're really racist asian or brown. And I had the girl who used to cut my hair call me a bitch to my face once like it was the most casual thing ever.

They bring up inappropriate things all the time like it's the most casual thing ever

>Who else here is repulsed by nigger culture & niggers in general?
every single sane person in the world. Take that scat outta my sight

OP isn't wrong, I'm 25 and I'm actually a drinker/party fag so I deal with niggers on a basis and they're just the worst. Annoying, smelly, agressive, childish fucking things. They're fun when you're drunk but that's like saying a pig is fuckable now.

Go dilate tranny

Where do you think you are right now? :(