Sup b/tards is my gf cheating me or possibly have no interest in me anymore ? (Pic is her talking to her ex

Sup b/tards is my gf cheating me or possibly have no interest in me anymore ? (Pic is her talking to her ex.

Attached: IMG_20190604_022005.jpg (720x1172, 347K)

Yeah fuck that dude. Not sure if she is actually cheating but most dudes would not want to be with a girl who badmouths you to her ex. You will never actually listen to this advice but you should end it now.

End it now or become a cuck

This pretty much

Don't waste your time and money on her op

If she's using words like love with an ex, she's not over them.

By the sounds of it he could initiate a meet up at anytime and it could turn into a hookup very easily.

Heres a message with some random guy. What do you guys think this means?

Attached: IMG_20190604_022952.jpg (720x1172, 170K)

Along with what ^ said, it seems apparent that she doesn't seem to have respect for you, and isn't being considerate towards your feelings.
If I were you, I'd drop her ass, no apologies, be a bigger man and walk away, even if she starts crying and screaming. You owe it to yourself, to respect yourself, have someone who actually respects you for who you are, and doesn't try to do things like this, especially behind your back.

Good luck user, hold your head high and have a strong heart.

And another she claims is a friend in Europe. Been with her for years, knew she talked to people but not like this.

Attached: IMG_20190604_022847.jpg (720x1172, 151K)

end it now op before she does so she will get jealous

Its so difficult to tell if people are actually this dumb or if the whole thing is fake.

Im going with OP being dumb.

If I happen to be that dumb what would you say the possibility of my gf cheating 1 being low and 10 being highly

Dude, just end it with her. It's going to hurt. But not as bad as it'll hurt when she either tells you/leaves you/ or really never says anything and just cheats behind you, or whatever.

What do you look for in a relationship? Is it on par with what she wants? She speaks very...manipulative, in a sense.

My advice: honestly, just let her go. There are more people out there who don't go around thinking or saying shit like that to other people. Trust me.

Just get a dick cage already, cuck.

Some of my ex's bf's have gotten mad at her for talking to me.. but i'd never get with her ever again..

The door is always there OP. You have a choice. That right there is disrespect. In my opinion thats just something that cannot work. "Chat shit get banged"- Jamie Vardy (2012/13)

Legit you can tell there is deleted messages. Look at the double response at the bottom that doesn’t have any context to it. She’s hiding more. It’s common for a whore to get good at making things look not as bad as they are.
Either your a fuckwit or just don’t want to see it

Does she have a scat fetish?
>turd second time in a row

This isnt serious but "i have a guy lol"? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

If you have to ask us what to do, it's clear you are going to stay with her. But trust me, leave her. Do you talk to your exes abpit her? Or random girls? I'm guessing not. So why can she do it? Leave her before she does something, if she hasn't already

Also,why you snoopin bruh?

>Love youuuuuuu lol
I wonder what she meant by this

Because his gf is a slut and cheating on him

hahahahhahahahhaha

Attached: 1557613845724.png (625x626, 102K)

Didnt add a 'bro' at the end of "Looove youuuuuuuu"
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........

Does anyone else have PTSD from being cheated on and eraged when seeing threads like this

Attached: 97014375-B566-45A4-9E1E-000CDDBF972F.jpg (1950x1952, 788K)

Not surprised every answer in this place is "dump her she's cheating" all the fat neck beards have no idea about actual relationships.

The first message is the only one remotely annoying, and even then its not that bad. She's clearly not cheating but if you're so insecure that she can't speak to other guys without you getting butt hurt you should end it now - no one deserves to be told who they can and can't talk too and successful relationships are built on trust.

I think there is a typo, but go off

Thats what we are trying find out though. If he already knows this then he shouldnt have made this thread

Wow, there is so much time since i did not see this kind of worked b8 in /b
>8/8

She seems just a bit too friendly but i agree if he cant manage it he shouldnt put her or himself through it. Should build himself up before attempting a relationship

The dude she's talking too sounds lame as fuck. Can't carry a conversation with his one line replies. Doesn't seem to be into her too much.

>t. Never dealt with a real woman

Women are born whores. They can talk innocently to other men until one day, OP isn't bringing constant entertainment and she decides she's "bored" and starts flirting or sending pics and "makes a mistake" by fucking him

Some of these messages do seem a little weird.
>i got a dude tho
>I think he's just afraid, I've got no lans for us (is an ex)
>a seemingly deleted text in the 3rd pic

but nothing really conclusive honeslty

Cringe central to say the least if this is their first time talking.

The positive thing is that if she was hiding something, she would be talking on snapchat. Still, she has no need to talk to other guys like that, trying to arrange it so she delivers to a guy that says he has his "own sausage".

I figured I wasn't the only one that felt this way. A lot of y'all never kissed a woman let alone had sex & it shows.

but others of us have been cheated and seen conversations similar that precipated the relationship. Don't talk like y'all know more than everyone here. You fucking retards are just as dumb as the rest of us retards. We're tryin to make sure this guy is good

Much simpler explanation: Not everyone is an americuck

yes

i get lonely, and then I remember this feel, and crawl back into my tower with high walls

Attached: 1530062020398.png (300x250, 23K)

That's such a dismissive reaction. If you let your woman message several different men, including their ex's, you are just asking to be cheated on. Sure they can talk to other people, but it should stay completely non sexual. If it isn't it disrespects OP's relationship and if the girl ignores it and lets it happen, she is just as much to blame and if given the right circumstances or opportunity, go ahead with more than just texts

The third one is the most damning if anything. The dude clearly showed interest in her and instead of shutting him down completely she's opening things up to see him face to face through work.

its an attempt to use you as leverage to make her seem desirable to win him back. its a nonsense game women play. if you want her, make her yours and show dominance, goals, power, etc. be wary.

Attached: clown murder.jpg (297x280, 12K)

Exactly we are all on Yea Forums

women like men who don't care. they get so much attention these days with social media those who show little to no interest are attractive to them. women are retards btw.

Kek

don’t listen to this, OP. It’s not about her being able to talk to anyone he wants. She clearly doesn’t respect you and that should be enough.

Bamp for more advice and investigated analysis'

>Ask her if she’s interested in opening up the relationship
>gleam in her eyes
>sinking feeling in your soul
>tfw it’s already over

Attached: 122A5EF3-3531-4817-999B-6B33B4B85827.jpg (640x432, 44K)

this...

Has anyone here forgiven a cheater and moved on. How has it worked out?

your virginity is showing. all women aren't whores, but some are. some men can be whores too. just sounds like you haven't found the right one lol

Bump for an answer to this

bwahha this

you can notice by the lack of text that she clearly doesnt love you anymore...

I forgave my ex for cheating on me with two guys at a party. I broke up with her and now she has to help me whenever I ask, whether it’s sexual favors or just wanting her to pick up food for me. I don’t abuse it because I’m not a faggot asshole, but I sometimes like to inconvenience her just to make her feel guilty.

Pic of her at the party

Attached: 9EEC727A-F7D4-4306-AC35-9B7D7A1A80E0.jpg (1200x1600, 154K)

>your virginity is showing
Fuck off back to r*ddit. You clearly haven't dealt with many women if you don't see how petty and heartless they can be. Men that cheat are just as bad, don't get me wrong. But women are more likely to cheat and get away with too.

it never works out, and generally they cheat again. maybe if you could convert to an open relationship, but the chances of repairing things after a breach like that are not good at all. all that being said, theres one time where i wish i had tried when i didnt.

99% of women are fucking disgusting whores

Two? At the same party? Damn son

I forgave my gf for cheating on me. She admitted it to me and came clean, told me everything and we talked for days and weeks after trying to fix it. I kinda knew sonething was going on and confronted her which she denied, then one night she came clean. That was February 2018 and its been good since, we were together a long time so that may have helped. I guess it depends pn the girl and the relationship and the line crossed. I still have my doubts and now and then expect her to do something again but I haven't noticed anything suspicious

Belton tx? That’s where im at lol

My current relationship actually. It was really fucked up the way she went about it. I dropped her. But fuck did I love and miss her. But I never contacted her. One day she calls me begging for me back. This is was maybe 6 months later. I refuse but she was seeing some guy and she said she would drop him for me. Vindictive side of me takes over. Decide I wil fuck her and make her leave this guy and make him feel like shit, then drop her again. See her and then suddenly she breaks down in the car crying saying she was so stupid. She didn't know what she wanted and spent the entire time knowing she fucked up. My feelings come back and sort of relent realizing that I missed her like fuck too. Tries really hard over the next 2 years to regain trust. I don't fully trust her now still but she hasn't cheated I've kept tabs and she's honeslty evolved into such wife material. I never expected that. Although I wont wife her until I am 100% able to trust her but we've grown really strong together.

My ex is the blonde
Yeah she is as close as a succubus as you get, it was hard to tie her down at first. When we were dating, she would want sex 2-3 times a day, honestly gals we split because it wore me out and it wasn’t productive for work.

This is all you guys get for nudes too tired to share and honestly fuck this site

Attached: 0BB14EE1-FA55-4540-B891-44BE411CAB10.jpg (750x1334, 75K)

Sounds like she's just trying to get tips fam. Also user, someone once said, "never search for answers you don't want to find, you'll find them."

If she not cheating yet she’s not too against it lol

How long have you guys been together? I've been dating for 8 years and she showed no signs of not being loyal until recently..

Kinda. We broke up and within 3 days she fucked another guy that was "being nice" (the reason we broke up) thats why it felt like cheating to me. 3 months later she came crawling back crying at my doorstep promising god knows what. I didn't want to take her back but let her in anyway. We fucked and one thing led to another. She went back acting all bossy soon after (we are total dicks and fight a lot) but those are rarely "real" fights. Still id prefer a nice cute and calm girl and I. Never really forgot how i felt back then. Thing is, I do think we love each other. But we're so toxic 50% of the time. She's an only child, parents divorced starting her Doctors in Chemistry soon, mom has 3 flats and a house, dad is a rich guy, but remarries and is a total dick (can't stand him). I'm from a lower-middleclass family have a decent job, but thats it. So shes like a win for me. I sometimes fantasize about punching her, that's hiw angry she makes me. But I think I'll swallow that pill.

Attached: kek_1.jpg (294x800, 45K)

She's always been a nice person. But is this too "nice" ?

We're fucked bro...

At the time, it was 8 years, we're together 10 ag the moment. What signs is she showing?

Do you know a girl that delivers pizza for a place on Main Street? The place starts with b and ends with e...

Well its good you fixed yourself up i guess good luck. She sounds like a fucking demon fr

I mean I don;t know. She's become 100x less toxic. My girl would break me down and fucking horribly fuck with my mental way back when. But I had awful habits too. She doesn't do that at all anymore. She's honestly turned it all around and is actively tryint to work till marriage. But I stay honest with her and tell her about where I am and she's responsive and understanding. I have no fucking clue but she's really made a 180.

Get defensive when I joke about her ex. Tells me she should be able to talk to him because my ex's message me despite the fact that I don't message back

I don’t know the place or the girl, got a kik user? Lets chat a bit if you’re down

Op of this
Smokin_dreamin is my kik

Alright listen here dipshit.

YOU have a problem and that is not your girlfriend.
Your girlfriend can and will cheat on you whenever the fuck she wants to. You either trust in her not doing it and stop being a controlling pathethic little beta faggot or you crawl back to under whatever fucking rock you came from.

You will never have a solid relationship with anyone. The fact that you scoop through her shit alone makes you pathetic already.

You being jealous is not her fault and never will be. The thing you do, if a partner keeps over stepping boundaries is leaving.

Get your shit together.

Attached: 28931556a8f8c9603df83959f50762586482f607_full.jpg (184x184, 9K)

>?
youre a moron who doesnt know what theyr talking about. shut up. don't post again

spineless betacuck found, not him but enjoy being cheated on and walked over you insecure faggot

Women will never respect you
they will never think youre a real man

just an insecure little bitch boy who needs to snoop through their phone
pussy

>all these assumptions
>kek

keep trying man it's cute

stop taking those roids Yea Forumsro

All of this from a loser who’s only girlfriend is his left hand

Then why would you bother talking to her? Bullshit, or you are an actual real life cuck.

yikes

3 nerves hit in one post

lmfao, youre girlfriends think you a bitch

women pick up on that shit, they know when your insecure and its a turn off

they will get off cheating on you, knowing you have an idea , know you let her come back just to fuck chad behind your back

its okay little guys, i actually feel bad for you

Lmfao this faggot thinks he’s onto something. Aren’t you missing a trap or a furry thread? Go back to your fapping neckbeard incel

She's an attention whore thot

>trying this hard
dude the only one insecure here is the guy proclaiming to be above everyone. just stop. you're dumb

Attached: 1471076845039.png (327x316, 211K)

Wow it must suck being cucked that hard user but just bc you’re that much of a pussy doesn’t mean anyone else is stop projecting your own problems to anons on the internet lol

struck 3 nerves yet again

You women know youre weak

they know youre insecure

they know you dont trust them, but are so feeble and lonely you take them back anyway

hows it feel knowing youre so desperate for a cheating whore they you take them back after another man has fucked her to orgasm and came inside her

they her lips have kissed and sucked another mans cock

hows his cock taste after you kiss her?

top fucking kek

8 years with one girl.
The month I was going to propose to her, found out she cheated on me with at least 2 guys, probably more. One at a coke fueled party, and another guy for several months before she broke up with me (lame BS reasons that didn't make sense) and then found out from another friend that she had actually been cheating.
Still chaps my ass and makes me rage hardcore and it's been 2 years.

At best she is lining up back ups and keeping them in case she needs them later for relationship/fucking. Worst case, she's cheating on you.
Either way, after learning my lesson, I'd break up with her. Girls and guys cannot be "just friends" not in my experience, unless that person is also good friends with their significant other, even then you have to watch them close. Seen many friends whose wives were banged by long term good friends of the guy.

Attached: 1559237095197.jpg (1072x1440, 87K)

>not him
>types exactly like him

>being this upset multiple people are telling you that youre a spineless faggot

Attached: 337a33813cb785b8461dad4e62d579e2.png (1648x668, 92K)

>more projections
lol k this fucking boring. biggest loser is always the one trying so hard to put on an act. I know your a fat slob who doesn;t get laid. I've got insecurities wow me and everyone else in the world. I don't let it hamper my life unlike you a beta who makes it a point to try so hard to not come off as beta cuz really youre a scared bitch. You're not one to form a real loving connection with a woman and love each other every day the same. I'm content with myself man. I got it good. I don't have to project so much to pretend I'm some all-knowing woman whisperer. You don't know women like you think you do bud.

fag

Yup. I remember when I flew to Australia to be with my long-term girlfriend and found out she was lying about two critical things, one of which was the guy she was cheating on me with and the other was an addiction she promised she'd quit. A year and a half after we broke up she was married -- surprise! The good news is now she is a low-quality twitch streamer with a couple beta orbiters. The bad news is one time I found her stream and watched about 30 seconds of footage and she was already not only slandering me, but slandering me with embellished/made up stories. The good news is that means she's still thinking about me. The bad news is she's fucking slandering me. Last time I ever watched that stream. The good news is, every year she only gets fatter and uglier, she is probably in an unhealthy and unhappy marriage (since she can't stop thinking about me), and she's still dumb as a box of rocks. Also there's all the other chicks that cheated on me, many of them with no provocation whatsoever. I was typically forced to find out myself because, like OP, my gut knew something was wrong -- I just needed proof.

Op here. Tall, skinny guy, sex 2 to 3 times a day for over 6 years. It's not what happens in the bed but what happens through conversation. She gets defensive when I make fun of her ex and other guys therefore my suspicion, and I like to move with strategy unlike you wanna be chads

I agree that you should NEVER disrespect someone's privacy like that. If you're even thinking of doing something like that, you need to sort it out fast or leave. I really don't think "you being jealous is not her fault and will never be" is true at all. I also agree you either have to trust your partner, sort it out fast or leave.

Its okay little guy,
im sure shes changed
im sure she loves you
im sure she'd never do it again

keep telling youself that, and tonight goto her, and lick the cum hes dumped inside her pussy like a good spineless little bitch that you are

kek okay then

Good for you man. I mean we definetly are less "real toxic" it's more like acting like dicks all the time (which I thought was funny at first) but it kinda wears me down nowadays (we're together for 8 years now) She did stop hanging out with "guy friends" which was my main problem back then. And it's not like i was a nice guy back then.

When cheated on, did you ever have the urge to beat her ass?
I do not think that my gf would cheat on me. But I mean of course you never know. But fucking hell just thinking about that possibility makes me so angry. 3 years wasted. I honestly would probably give her a good hard punch to the stomach

Another relationship thing from texas being posted to Yea Forums what a strange phenomenon

Attached: 230px-Energizer_Bunny.png (230x269, 74K)

>hanging out with guy friends
shes was fucking them

It's a small big world

If you're already completely disrespecting privacy and going through their shit, you need to leave. I would never stay with a partner that did that to me.

beat her? no. I definitely wanted payback though and publicized every relationship I had after which was shitty in hindsight but I was in full fuck her mode so whatever

I met my only good ex on Yea Forums Yea Forums. We met IRL several times and my mother said she was my soulmate. Then I fucked it all up.

well that's good though. Progress through shit is always such a process but it sounds like it's getting figured out. Me and my girl have been together for 6 years though and things are seeming pretty good

Lmfao this dude is really into cuck literotica seems he’s getting off to his projections of us being cucked
Fantasizing about your ex cucking you huh

how is it possible to restore the trust though?
i couldnt imagine forgiving something like this

Wasn't even snooping. Literally was on screen when lit up and the other messages were just a tap on the icon without scrolling. The thing is I let her use my phone all the time, and I never hers because I respect a womans privacy until she gave me a definite suspicion

>She did stop hanging out with "guy friends"
would she hang out with them 1 on 1? or with a group? Either way its weird. Why the fuck are you out a high school with co-ed groups and why the fuck is there a guy in your group unless hes your friends bf

This is bullshit and you know it. "I respect privacy until blah blah" Then you talk to her about it like a fucking adult. Either you trust a person or you don't. If you don't trust the person you either need to sort it out or leave. Going through someone's shit is the absolute worst way to solve this problem. Like I said before, if I found out my girlfriend was going through messages I would instantly end it. It's so wrong.

Who gives a fuck pussy go shoot yourself

So far from the truth.
You've got a lot to learn virgin.

lol why are you so mad

like 8

>I-i-ii may have cheated but ITS YOUR FAULT FOR LOOKING!
listen faggot, looking is only fucked up if you dont find anything.
If your girl closes her phone when youre around thats reason to look. Fuck you

Not mad just genuinely wish you’d shoot yourself and live stream it but you’re too much of a sad faggot

who cares quit moralfagging. yes he desn't trust her and know the texts we see before us are there. okay now the point is does it seem like she's cheated or not

What are you guys not getting? I have talked to her, but she gets defensive. I'm not much of an arguer. And if you get pissed if your girl went thru your phone than you must be hiding something, unless you guys are fresh into the relationship which isn't my case. I've been dating for almost a decade. Trust me, we have talked about things.

This. THIS user knows wtf he’s talking about, FUCK that dudes shit opinion

Just let her fuck him already. Your small dick wasn't meant to please a woman. Be a good bf and let her get what she craves and don't forget offer your boipussy to her ex as a sign of your devotion to her.

No, if you're at the point you're going to look through someone's shit. You need to leave. This is not how adults solve problems.

>lOl wHy aRe YoU sO MaD BrO

Seriously fucking kill yourself you waste of fucking oxygen
DO IT YOU FUCKING PUSSY KILL YOURSELF

If you don't trust her, leave, that's my entire point. It has nothing to do with if I was hiding something. It's about respect. How are people this stupid

NO it's understandable. If she's being crazy suspicious and defensive all of a sudden , she's not about to just open up and be like yup I'm fucking around on you. Shitty thing about cheating, you usually gotta find out yourself first-hand.

Actually her ex wants to get fucked by me

My wife cheated on me but we had a big fight and she thought it was over. No excuses, don't get me wrong. What she did was fucked up. Either way, we got back together. Figured communication was a big issue for us and we didn't allow eachother to grow as humans (as in calling out our bullshit, etc. We were too nice to eachother).

Things are fine, she's in full regret mode and bends over backwards for me.

What I learned is it depends on the person. If you're the one betrayed, it'll be hard to let go of your ego, I didn't want to throw my marriage away because she was being a dumb bitch. Really depends on the person too. If they aren't in full regret/commitment to you after the betrayal then let that shit go.

Attached: 1551512333574.jpg (326x326, 14K)

lol only someone who is mad says shit like this bro

Why are you still breathing. I thought I told you to off yourself you fucking beta piece of shit.

I’m not your bro faggot stop using axe body spray and calling everyone BRO

>If they aren't in full regret/commitment to you after the betrayal then let that shit go.
big fucking key to it. They really need to let that shit show

yeah. I was in your shoes a couple of years ago. it'll only get worse. dump the cheating bitch

Are you actually this new?

Because seeing you mad is entertaining

Batton down the hatches OP you're fucked

Attached: 1558599733663.jpg (800x581, 55K)

"I'm so insecure I need to go through my girlfriend's phone but YOU'RE the beta"
FUCKING LOL

Femanon here.
How do you have access to these you insecure loser? No wonder she rides the carousel.
I think what you should do is hang yourself.

You’re projecting so hard you think you’re talking to OP and you’re not, not only are you a beta you’re also fucking stupid

Okay let's take your stupid ass approach.

>gf starts acting weird and closing her phone when you're around
>you ask her why instead of looking at her phone
>"What user? No I dont" and makes a shitty excuse
>Now shes more alert and knows to be more careful
>you get cucked
nice plan faggot

nice larp basement faggot, rope yourself virgin.

Oh shut the fuck up any girl on Yea Forums is probably 250lbs and lonely as fuck
Tits with time stamp or gtfo slut

Will do buddy thanks for the advice

This is some Quentin Tarantino level dialogue.

You’re the summer fag, I can easily tell

Attached: 1519834744374.jpg (791x1056, 389K)

If you don't trust your partner, it's time to leave. Holy shit it's not hard.

You got mad when I started saying that shit, doesn't matter if you're OP or not.

Suck my asshole nigger.

"such a huge turd"

time to take a dump

this
No point being in a relationship if you can’t trust each other

nice try faggot, i won't toss your salad that easily.

or guess what life isn't black and white you sheltered babies

Projecting

Attached: 24FE4A58-2479-4331-9112-27D0735F0C8F.jpg (375x350, 40K)

>Oh shes closing her phone in front of me. Hmm better leave her.

How would she feel? Will she care? (I know to a degree) and I care enough for this relationship to work. But it's been a one way street.

Lol sure buddy. Go through your girl's phone. Spend years with someone you don't trust and you think is cheating on you. See how well that goes for you.

Femanon here.
She feels like you're a pussy ass bitch. Cut your wrists loser, it's better for everyone.

Also Niggers smell like shithole retards.
Except Will Smith ofc.

>naively believing everything youre told
what a waste of dubs

You are not a fucking FEMANON
TITS OR GTFO YOU ARENT WANTED HERE LAND WHALE

Did I say that? If someone closing their phone in front of you is enough to break your trust. You're retarded. There could be other reasons. If you ask and then you can't TRUST that she is telling you the truth. Your relationship is already fucked man. Sort it out in counselling if it's really important/marriage or leave.

I had a talk with my gf about a year ago. How I felt she was being sorta cunty and not giving a shit about me. you know shit like being rude and not giving a shit if I get to cum. I sat her down and told her and she cried and apologized. Sometimes you gotta tell them to stop taking you for granted.

If she doesnt feel this way, its time to go

Reasons why I'm here. Thanks for the advice and will do.

so you would leave even if you dont know the truth?
youre stupid man

Im not having that problem, im not OP and im not the guy who keeps raging at you.

If you think trusting your partner is "naive" and that you need to go through their shit (absolute disrespect of a person) to find the truth, I feel sorry for you.

jesus no one is saying go through their phone whenever but anyone is liable to cheat. Now in most healthy relationships that isn't a thought but when it is, it gets talked through. But then there's scenario's where she gets cagey about it and you're not sure. but see the thing is you've spent years with them or months and really love her except suddenly there's this thing and she's being cagey about it. You're not gonna just dump her because the trust is eroding. That would be stupid and callous. Especially if she hasn't cheated. These are the moments you take things into your own hands. They shouldn't happen at all. But these are real things that happen faggot

And you are wanted here. Or anywhere.

I was just answering you man

Are you really screaming on a thread for tits? Stay on topic user or gtfo

Attached: FED078F5-424B-45D2-922B-CA54F6B92DD2.gif (450x214, 478K)

Sure, and my entire point is, if you're at the point where you're going through their shit, the damage is already done man. If you disagree fine, that's how I see it.

You kill yourself
At least I’m not larping as a woman when the closest thing you have to femininity is your mothers knee socks

Senario on point

explain to me then why its her fault that hes insecure?
as example, if i see my wife flirting with the fucking bartender to get some free shit, why would i be jealous.

its your own fucking insecurity that tells you "WHY WOULD SHE DO THAT WE ARE MARRIED HURR"

you don't know shit about love and the relationships faggot

Pathetic. Try again loser.

Yeah make up a harmless example and then pretend that every example is harmless. Not stupid at all.

your girlfriend does not respect you

Attached: 1446296363693.jpg (480x480, 25K)

you date insecure bitches, why?

It's the mutuality that's teetering. Shes doing things she would get mad at if I were to do it. At first I didn't care but after years of this situation I've had dwelling thoughts

I don't think so because if it was nothing, that's absolutely a conversation you can have with your s/o and work that shit out. You're both adults and are liable to fuck up. But no one irrevocably ruined shit in this scenario. I think it's a lot more fixable than just dumping someone because you're not sure of something. This, especially if you love each other

care to explain then why its her fault?

yeah... so leave or make her respect you.
your choice.

He’s right. Picture this. My fiancés older sister and her husband are splitting rn after 10 years; she cheated on him after she graduated med school & moved out of state for a surgical residency. He stayed home finishing his med school, big mistake for them to stay together. She fucked her attending after a party. My fiancé tried to defend her bc she looks up to her by saying things like “he wasn’t giving her enough affection, blah blah blah.” I got her to see my perspective that no man deserves to be cheated on regardless, if she was unhappy she should’ve broken it off and not been a selfish whore.
That was their 5th year together.
They tried working it out, and now, they’ve split and she’s sleeping in our guest room.
This dude is a fucking chad if I’ve ever seen one. He’s a surgeon, rich as fuck, super fucking alpha male. If guys like that get cheated on, none of us are safe.
If you think there’s a problem, confront it. If she gets defensive, it could be bc she’s offended or she has something to hide. You need to communicate to her that if she has feelings or fantasies about another man then she needs to be a decent person and end things with you, and if not then you apologize and let it go. If more things keep coming up that suggest her unfaithfulness, you may need to find the answer yourself. As said above, the shitty thing about cheating is you usually have to find out first hand

If you have such a fragile ego that you give a shit about who she talks to then just give up because you're not going to find a woman who doesn't do that shit, whether you fucking like it or not
If you're too pussy to handle that because you're so insecure about her WANTING to be with you, then just dump or leave her, but it's only gonna be bad for you and based on you own paranoia when you could just keep being with her and call it a day
Seriously, why do you fucking care about those texts? They prove absolutely nothing
If anything, they prove she is NOT cheating, but just texting other men, what the fuck ever, do you subconsciously think they have the power to steal your girl? Get out of that toxic, frail, weakling mentality and fucking own your girl, guarantee she won't leave or cheat on you then
I agree with this fella

Attached: 2019-05-07-sonic-trailer-editsxxxxx.jpg (780x862, 182K)

>"make her"

Okay Muhammad

I disagree. To me privacy and respect mean a whole lot. And if someone is willing to absolutely trash both of those on a hunch, then I think it's ruined. If you think there's something going on you need TO TALK TO YOUR PARTNER. If you then find you can't trust their answer, you either need to sort it out (maybe with the help of a counsellor) or leave. I really don't think going through someone else's shit is ever a good solution.

Why don’t you kill yourself and try to come back as a woman?

>so leave or make her respect you your choice.
lmao my gf doesnt do that. Why d you assume everyone in this thread is a faggot beta like you? your girl hits on a guy in front of you but
>its okay she just wants free drinks and not his dick

you're a fucking faggot -
you can make people respect you by standing in for yourself.
i dont blame you for not understanding that, you will grow more experienced soon enaugh

Fucking kek

You witness with your own eyes your wife cheating on you. Obviously when something like that happens the insecurity or jealousy you may feel in that moment is all just your fault. This take is fucking retarded dude.

you're a beta for being as insecure as you are.
get your shit together

thats not what i said.
but if youre suspicious (not without reason) then you need to get to the truth or it will stay that way.

still blind trust is naive at any time.

Just stop replying to the retard. If he gets cheated on, he is the one that ends up apologizing.

if shes actually cheating thats a whole different scenario.

point is that "you dont know" and as long as there is no evidence, you have to trust.
if you dont, your insecuriyts are at fault or perhaps shes just not trustworthy.

Anyhow... instead of scooping through her shit, you leave. dont be pathetic.

And if you can't get there without speaking to your partner like an adult, your relationship is already fucked.

damn man. nice story also good advise

Stop being a shit and she won't have a reason to spill her guts to him. Your behavior is only going to push her away from you and into the arms of her ex. Let them chat if they're friends. But for her sake, you should break up. You seem like an asshole and she seems trusting.

So cucks aren’t insecure about being cucked but cucks are beta
But it’s wrong to care about this and that also makes you beta
So if you care, you’re a beta. If you don’t care, you’re a beta cuck
Where the fuck is the logic? I’m man enough to stand up and say something is wrong, that I don’t like something and I’m not gonna put up with bullshit bc I deserve someone who respects me. How the fuck is that beta, faggot? It isn’t insecurity, it’s knowing my self worth and not wanting to be with a woman who doesn’t. Where is the problem? You’re the one who lets your slut do whatever she wants bc you’re too afraid you’ll end up alone if you dont, I on the other hand know there’s millions of women and one of them will do whatever it takes to make me happy, if this one won’t then wtf ever. Not worth my time. How the fuck is that beta?

we're just friends now.. i tell her when she's being a retard with her life choices.

That's my whole point, some people aren't trustworthy. It's not always your fault for being rightfully insecure or jealous, some people are shitty and purposefully try to make you feel those things. I agree you about the trust thing and that you shouldn't go through someone's shit. Some people are just shitty though dude.

so you would say even the context of said messages wouldnt matter?

She talks to other guys like this. It's just her ex that had me suspicious

>TALK TO YOUR PARTNER
I don't disagree but cheating can occur during even the healthiest of relationships. And people cheating don't want to lose that so they'll lie. And counseling is great especially if they're again cooperative. But the problem is when this shit happens years into a relationship and all avenues lead to seeming dead ends and yet your intuition tells you something is clearly different in behavior. And I think those things are very tangible in a relationship. I think it's just a difference of opinion at this point. I'm tired of typing.

trips are right!

Strongly disagree her talking like that about you to another man shows she isn’t giving you the respect you deserve as her boyfriend or as a man. Not trying to be a dick by saying that for the record, kinda sounds Dickish

Get a life then

Attached: 1E123EEE-D026-4989-98D5-28CB71814DA9.png (420x420, 327K)

did you say something, beta?

She also drinks alot and talks to them on the phone, sometimes face time, usually cuts face time as soon as I'm around

Yeah exactly. You’ll just totally avoid the logic and lack thereof on your end. Shut your fucking mouth

That’s extremely sketchy. Fuck no. Fuck no, fuck no.

your girl is lonely mate.

Attached: 1559375397427.jpg (600x778, 76K)

I disagree but I see where you're coming from. Good luck.

Must be hard being this in denial. You, are the beta cuck. “I watch my gf flirt with other guys and don’t care, but I’m not beta.” Yeah okay. What bars do y’all go too, let me come flirt with your bitch for a night

Truth from mr Vardy, if she's constantly talking to other dudes she clearly isn't satisfied with how much attention you give her, if you feel that you can't improve that, then I'd say it's not a right match

GET A LOAD OF THIS FAGGOT, CAM!

Attached: c6b.jpg (590x775, 89K)

this was not op
yeah that was my point, talking to other guys.. doesnt care. talking to ex, doesnt care.

talking to ex about me and what turd i am - alarm bells ringing.

My thoughts exactly

OP, if you’ve tried multiple times to talk to her about this topic and feel like she’s being defensive this is all I gotta say
Your gf keeping contact with her ex isn’t the best thing. I know some couples can still be friends after a break up but it almost never works out. The best you can do is try to talk to her about how you feel, and if she refuses to listen and even gets defensive over her actions then your suspicions might be true. A relationship that isn’t built on trust is a difficult one to keep afloat. It may be best to break up if you and her can’t resolve this issue together.

wtf...
come on man dont lose whats left of your dignity.
dump her. dont let her play with you. disgusting bullshit.

I’d say that’s a correct assessment & you’re right to be pissed. Maybe she isn’t cheating based on these but I can’t say it couldn’t happen in the future, this just strongly suggests she’s capable of it bc she doesn’t respect you and she’s confiding this in someone who’s dick has been inside of her. So yeah, she’s crossing multiple lines and I think you should put your foot down bud.

Kekked

While I disagree with a lot of what that dude said. Everyone looks, and everyone flirts man. You need to be secure enough and have a trust to know that it's fine. It's true that a lot of the insecurity and jealousy people feel is a result of their own baggage. Of course there's a line, but every couple needs to sort that out on their own. I know for sure the people I've known who've said shit like "it's never ok to look or flirt" are the one's who are the most insecure and jealous and also prone to cheating.

lul
honestly i just read the first 2 lines of your post.

read beta like 7 times and found it funny to give an edgy resp. worked out. thanks.

your text was a case of "tldr"

Attached: 1428907925755.jpg (413x395, 18K)

OKAY. If this were me, It would have not gotten this far cause girls who talk to other guys and exes is a huge fucking red flag.
I dont talk to other girls, you dont talk to other boys. simple as that. my gf thinks the same way so it all works out. Sorry you have to put up with that shit. You seem to be smothering her so honestly bringing this up to her she will probably leave you. If she gets back with him soon after you break up you'll know shes a dirty whore. If I was in your shoes I'd leave her.

this

>ITT: EVERYONE IS TRIGGERED BY EVERYONE

I’m not one that’s willing to settle for a woman that will look or flirt with any other man. And if a man thinks he can do that to the woman I’m with, I’ll knock his teeth out. I don’t want someone who isn’t satisfied enough with me that they need to seek attention or flirtation elsewhere. I’m a fuckin catch, I treat my fiancé like a queen bc she deserves every bit of it but she knows I know my worth and won’t accept any less than what I give her

This is apparently her long time friend in Europe. She knew him way before we met. Didn't really care for him since hes in a different continent but I have caught her sending pics to him on Snapchat, never knew exactly what kind tho

Sure bro, you and your girl are the two people in the world able to deny completely normal human instinct. Whatever you need to tell yourself.

I know what I want and I won’t accept any less , idrgaf what your opinion is.

It's not opinion it's evolutionary science. I'm sorry you're that insecure dude.

Yeah whatever woman you end up with won’t let you look and flirt with whoever you want you’ll understand lmfao
How dumb can you be? Nobody wants a person who thinks it’s normal to be flirty with other people

Lmfao that’s not evolutionary science you fucking mongoloid, Jesus Christ just bc you can type big words doesn’t mean you know how to use them

I think we may just be having different definitions of what flirting is. But I can tell you for a fact, that if you think you can go through life NEVER LOOKING OR NEVER FLIRTING WITH SOMEONE EVER, you're so fucking wrong.

holy shit would it even be possible to sound more cringy?

Have you ever even been in a relationship? What the actual fuck kind of evolutionary science do you think that is? More like way warped social standards created by men who want an excuse to be unfaithful bc “it’s my evolution it’s normal” no faggot you’re incapable of commitment so you accept women who are too, you’re the insecure beta faggot bc you won’t stand up for yourself when your woman flirts with an alpha right infront of you and you can’t accept a woman with self respect bc you want someone who will let you walk all over them. Jesus your perspective is twisted

Cringe back to your trap thread faggot

Four years strong bud

dont embarass yourself. he's right youre not.
probably your gf is already fucking with him.

Oh yes my gf is fucking with some random user on the internet very clever of you. Jesus Christ

You're lying to yourself, it's sad

Same fag acting like another user agrees with him

HUR DUR I NEVER FEEL ATTRACTION TO ANYONE BUT MY GIRL BECAUSE I CUT OFF MY BALLS

This shit is so dumb man

Why don’t you ask your mother and father about that? See what they tell you. People are capable of accepting more than you want for yourself, doesn’t mean shit about them except they want a respectable relationship. Not a damn thing wrong with that & you can’t expect people to be okay with their SO flirting or looking at others. If you wanna accept that then be my guest but don’t force everyone else to be a cuck too just bc it’s what you want

Op you must be one of them cucks. Son man up and grow a set. Go fuck her hard use all her holes. When you are finish tell her hey i can read your messages and i know youre cheating. We are done. Yes shes going to be mad farting cum as you dump her but she did it to herself. She will also go fuck ex bf that night so he will get your sloppy seconds.

It’s called actually falling in love and being content with what I have, not needing to look or flirt with others. You wouldn’t know what that’s like, bc you’re not worth falling in love with. You think this way, no woman even close to what I have will ever want anything to do with you

For perspective, my gf doesn't talk to other guys unless we're all friends. She wouldn't sit and have conversations with different guys, and she expects the same of me. This is the only way a successful relationship works, because we don't require outside attention.

you know you can write everything in one post?
okay she not sleeping with user.. your dad is fucking her ass every night though.

Evolutionary science = monkey fucked a fish so we got humans

truth

>mad farting cum
kek now that's a visual

It's literally an uncontrollable physiological response.

good we got that settled finally!

Not a cuck but kek advice. Thanks user.
Her excuse is that my ex's message me, despite the fact that I never or avoid messaging back

Ive been with my gf who i love for 3 years. I dont talk to other girls and she doesnt talk to other guys.

But fucking helI when I see whores with their tits out man do I wish I was single.

You tell yourself whatever you need to. I'm not so ridiculously insecure that I think my girl will suppress her fucking brain chemistry to satisfy some unrealistic goal.

Same. I mean my rule is i dont do anything that i wouldnt be okay with her doing. So I'm not gonna follow a girl from work that she doesnt know.

She shouldn't need an excuse, because she shouldn't want to talk to other guys. This isn't a good relationship, especially considering you are here asking for advice about it.
Is not being alone for however long worth the misery this situation causes you? How often do you fall asleep wondering about these things?

>Seen many friends whose wives were banged by long term good friends of the guy.

feelsbadman

Are you guys seriously this fucked? "I don't talk to other women and she doesn't talk to other men. "She wouldn't have conversations with other men, and she expects the same for me"

This is like twilight zone shit. You can't even speak to other human beings. It's so fucked
You americans are fucking weird.

No it is not. I’m not insecure bc I know what I want and won’t accept any less lol that’s the exact opposite you dipshit, my gf and I would fuck your bitch right in front of you and you wouldn’t do a fucking thing bc “hurrr durrr im not insecure” yeah okay faggot

Wow I bet you think the world is 6000 years old too eh.

You’re fucking retarded.

"Talk" doesnt meant literally talk with. Fucking retard. I speak with girls of fucking course.

Anyone got more pics like OP’s love seein shit like that

Man I'm fucking glad my relationship is nothing like yours. I would rather be dead than think it's wrong to look at or talk to human beings of the opposite sex. You are seriously deluded.

#praying4u

"Talk doesn't mean talk"
Ok yeah definitely my fault

It's not like I never talk to other women, I just don't privately message them and have conversations with them about shit because why the fuck would I? What's the point in talking to girls regularly if I'm not gonna fuck them?
She doesn't talk to guys cause she has no reason to either.

Also I'm not American.

Shes not going to Erics house to habg out user

Yeah its basically American slang. Not Fuck out og here faggot

"What's the point of talking to someone if I'm not going to fuck them"

Dude that's actually pretty sad

The feelings I've been having are new to this situation thats been going on for a while. I normally wouldn't care because I've been in multiple toxic relationships, but after some time I'm seeing the same signs as if I'm in one of those toxic relationships

Or this is one huge Larp OP is doing because watching cuck porn and pretending to be the cuck while jacking is no long per exciting.

You do favors for girls you're not fucking dont you? Thats some high school virgin shit

ABORT

Lol that's sad man.
I hang out with women and don't fuck them.
It's sad you guys live in a world where friendships outside of your relationship aren't even fathomable.
Friendships are a normal and healthy thing. If you can't trust your partner to have friendships with other human beings you're relationship is fucked.

No man, having mutually benefitial friendships isn't some high school virgin shit. Thinking that is actually fucked up and sad.

I have friends to talk about shit with, a girlfriend to spend all my other time with. I have no reason to talk to/befriend any girls I know/have met, those I know are old/mutual friends. I'm at the age I have couple friends now.
What reason could you give me to talk to other girls? What could I possibly need from them?

Yeah and I have friends to talk about shit with that aren't just men. I seriously don't understand how that is unfathomable.

Samefag

Its pretty funny that you call others sad.

lol responding to more than one person is "sad"
Sorry your brain is to slow to be able to handle such complex operations

OP creating this whole scenario about his cheating “Girlfriend”

Attached: 84FD2E5D-A3AC-4DB2-9E1B-21BE78D03AEE.jpg (770x385, 51K)

CLOSE THE GATE

It's not unfathomable, I just don't need it and don't seek it out, and my gf does the same I suppose. Maybe I'm in an unfortunate scenario where every girl I meet is less interesting tha the guys I know/meet, but that's just how it is. Or maybe it's an ideal scenario where all my social needs are met and any extensive female attention isn't necessary. If I was single, I would definitely talk to them more because I'd have other intentions.
I mean, I met girls when I was in Japan for a few months and spoke to them for suggestions on places to visit and stuff, but I couldn't give a shit about keeping in touch as friends, they're just less interesting than the guys I met there that are in game design/pro snowboarding type of stuff.

There's no "age" to stop meeting new people and having new friends. That's fucking dumb.

Literally nothing to worry about

My advice is she should dump you because you're a paranoid cunt

I'll tell her that. Thank you.

Lol not every single person you meet needs to be "more interesting" than someone you already know to be worthwhile talking to. Holy shit man. And this "girls are just less interesting than guys" is bullshit. Your social life shouldn't take a shit just because you're married dude. Meeting new people and making friends is an important and valuable thing.

Talking to her ex... I mean it’s not a good thing that she’s talking to other guys she’s intimately fucked before. You really need to step up or step out. By this I mean step up and make her forget about that guy when she’s with you or step out and let her go do what she wants while you do the same. Let go of your jealousy, it will make you look strong. Here are some flowers you can give her.

Attached: image.jpg (800x715, 180K)

absolutely retarded OP.
she wants to cheat is what I reckon.
no one messages their ex with shit like “I love you, but not in love with you.
I love you”
it’s legit just passing initiative to the ex to see if he wants to hook up

sad.
wrong.
bad.

Not the point of that statement.
Why would I bother talking to somebody that doesn't interest me? I do meet plenty of new people, that isn't the point. I just don't pursue conversation or any type of relationship with them, because I am satisfied with who I know and what I have. Some people aren't driven by a desire to be more sociable. If I meet somebody, and our interests line up, I'll talk to them about that. It is an absolute fact that I don't know any girls that share my interests are more entertaining than my other friends, they'd be 10x more interesting if I wanted to fuck them.

If you meet plenty of new people and nobody is interesting enough to talk to I think that's a you thing. Maybe it's because I work in music, I but I meet people that are interesting on a very regular basis. I'm not driven by a desire to be sociable. I'm very much an introvert. Friendships have always been a very important part of my life and I have a pretty easy time making new one's with people. It's actually a sad thought to me that ending. If you're content with your life so be it. But humans are extremely social animals. There is definite value in meeting new people, and through them finding new interests/hobbies and so on. It honestly just seems you have a weird thing about befriending women, but I could be wrong I don't know you.

true

I'm not denying it's a personal thing. I had a period where I would talk to them more often but it did always become flirty and I didn't really like that, it made me feel a little guilty because often we were both in relationships, which probably does play a role in things now but I didn't find them particularly interesting then either, it was just conversation.
I'm a chef, and I usually cook in an open kitchen with a small group of customers nearby, we talk and I get to know them. But you know how bartenders have the issue of people treating them like emotional baggage handlers? I get the same shit. It could just be that correlation between careers. Either way, I don't see it as weird to not want female friends when in a relationship, or for others to maintain a friendship with women other than their partner. We have different desires from conversation, I'd imagine. Or, like I said, I just meet very boring women. And honestly, a lot of them are.

Dude break up with her you fucking cuck faggot. Faggots like you wouldn't even believe that their girlfriends are cheating on them if they did it infront of you.

Attached: nice.png (366x451, 263K)

Fair enough man, cheers.

bro she uses the word 'turd' -- you should def break up with her.