How often would you rape/murder if you knew 100% you could get away with it?

How often would you rape/murder if you knew 100% you could get away with it?

Attached: 13455329592.jpg (644x362, 42K)

never

All the time

Which girls would you want to rape most? How would you wanna do it?

once. id only murder a hobo. because no one gives a shit about them. i would want to know what taking a life is like.

Every day

Murder is pretty easy to get away with especially if you did it on a totally random person like a hobo

Probably every single day.
Murder would be about 90% of it.

A lot of people should be murdered. Most all drug addicts and whores are parasitic to society

Those that deserved it I guess

Jump them with a mask on or some shit

Honestly I might probably try it once, but at this point I'm starting to not even care about just sex.
You can rape all the women you want, but you can't steal affection, you can't steal a heart, and the little things like having her stroke your hair or hug you tightly.
You have to have a bit of luck and work for those.

Attached: 1459733344398.gif (500x281, 1.32M)

Why dont you just start shaving your asshole and wear dresses with the other traps you fucking sissy faggot

Errday

if you could murder and never get caught then the logical thing to do is become an assassin for hire. make money from this weird super power.

This.

Other user here. If I could get away with it...I would totally do this to my boss and the last boss who worked with me.

I would most likely get away with the second person. Apparently I have been told that I make no sound at all when I go towards anyone, even just to say hi. This in turn, scares the shit out of any woman I come in contact with. I have thought about this before but, shits' going to haunt me forever so...it's not worth it. That, and the fact that I know the person. They always get you if you know the victim...

Definitely would murder each fag and person living off the government that are perfectly capable of working, so 24/7 job

A lot

every single day, nothing gives me more pleasure than fucking someone up.

Getting away with murder isnt difficult at all. All you need is reasonable doubt surrounding the murder so just cover your tracks with forensics and you're fine. The majority of murders never get solved and they're done by dumb nigger drug dealers

i would probably only rape and murder nazis and other bigots

especially if it's a random person you have no relations with

So the only good fascist is you?

Attached: 1559201155117.jpg (775x960, 71K)

libtard fag detected

All of r9k

honestly, yeah

-t

Le edgy faggot

wow, good job mr. holmes! what gave me away?

That's relative to how many people I meet have it coming... like most people honest with themselves.

Is taking a life and raping someone really something you don't do because the law says so?
You'd have to be pretty departed from reality to think that.

would be the next genghis khan

Murder daily. No rape, I'm not a psycho.

nigger is triggered

They don't get solved because the victims are also dumb nigger drug dealers. Kill someone important and you'll have cold case detectives on your trail forever.

Dafuq?

Oh, wait, I'm on Yea Forums... Nevermind...

Would kill everyone

Anyone? All the fucking time. Plenty of obscenely wealthy people have a death sentence. If it was just based on only people I'm near probably the same amount I do now, or none.

I would probably murder once every month or so, wouldn't rape tho. Don't see the point in that.

You draw your blade and then, well then, you tip your fedora and ask the lady if you can kindly murder her. Like an overweight ballerina you carve her slowly dancing circles around her until it's time to strike the final blow. As you place the blade on her neck you turn your face halfway toward her and say "m'lady".

Call me Dexter

Attached: images.png (267x189, 6K)

All the time, but only to the guilty. Innocent people are kept safe.

A lot of people need to go though

Kekd

rape all the time prob no murder

Do you mean like some kind of magic shit that I can't get caught no matter what?

If so, does everyone else get the same or is it just me?

Never rape but until my hit list is complete. And trust me no randoms. These people deserve it and act like other people are rodents to the world. So I would be doing the world a favor. Some quickly some torture

Trips of larp

I don't understand why you would want to murder someone "often". Rape makes sense in that context, but murder? Someone gets off on it?

Attached: 1558901990241.jpg (1280x1920, 271K)

>the retards of Yea Forums.
I live in the viscinity of 630 Maulhardt Ave, Oxnard, CA 93030 where i regularly get to fuck some of your whore mothers. Come and kill me if it's that easy little faglets.

whenever i felt like getting laid
the problem with murder for me isn't really killing, it's finding the person you want to kill

Never, I don't like hurting people.

Killing fascists/bigots in and of itself is not fascism.

In other words, it takes an entirely different set of criteria to make someone a fascist than what you posit here.

Killing fascist makes you a couple different things.
>a murderer?
Yup.
>dangerous?
To fascists & bigots, absolutely. Anyone else, that all depends.
>a hero?
Without question. We killed fascists by the bushel during the years 1942-1945. Why should 2019 be any different? Fuck it: governmental endorsement on "fascist hunting season", no bag limit or disallowed methods. Bring us your fascist scalps.

Killing fascists makes someone a fascist themselves? Nigga please. Read a book sometime, faggot.

Pic related.

Attached: Saying Libtard.jpg (600x450, 60K)

every day all day

Only rape. That's not even a real crime anyway.

Rape is for fags

Go to a third world country

This is disturbingly accurate. Some people even think it’s good if you got rid of hobos by murdering them

Wow. Someone can’t handle affection I guess. Suppose your hand is all that you need

Cool

I know I can get away with a lot of bad stuff but I don't do it because I'm not an evil piece of shit. I have natural morals.

Libs are all fascists. You don't see it because Kimmel and CNN are jammed so far up your ass. You have no clue how nazi like and fascist libs are

I want rp my step...

Attached: dlqCnG9xPWQ.jpg (540x720, 78K)

>Killing anyone under any circumstance is heroic but you just have to say they were a fascist or bigot.

Civility is built on reason and compromise, not murdering people just because they disagree with you.

Attached: w_46b08024.jpg (540x720, 78K)

Because murdering people for disagreeing with you is the most extreme form of bigotry.

you want to roleplay as your stepsister?

Amy Schumer?

I'd love to tape my sister

Stepdaughter. Yes i want

lmao taping is super fun!

murder, often...rape never.

>Thinking any modern culture on earth isnt built on a mountain of murdered bodies
good one user

Do you see these people governing the globe? They don’t do shit. It would be much more effective if it were politicians and people with power.

You’re pathetic.

Sounds pretty close, just need a leader.

Attached: ee7ea250e0360f62b94333fb36f139ea.png (745x100, 23K)

Agree

Karma is a bitch

I have no reason or desire to rape, but there are a few people id like to kill...

All the fucking time.

Well. Start with you fag.
Kys

>Thinking civility and civilization are the same thing.
Read a book.

Dp hard

Attached: Q_qzQqZK6PQ.jpg (540x720, 74K)

I'd kill someone I didn't know and had never met, someone poor and disenfranchised like a street hooker, and not of my own race. I'd probably do it in another country altogether. Once I was done raping, torturing and killing the cunt I'd wash her with petrol inside and out then set her on fire.

Mmmmmmmmmm. How old is this little bitch?

couldnt rape but could murder.
mostly people i myself see as guilty.

You can see ;)

every person i saw would be my victim if they legalized murder

that would be paradise

13?
fuck off man

Attached: 1491925298298.jpg (400x400, 23K)

maybe you could off one the second one offs you lol.

Don't want it to happen to me so I don't want it to happen to anybody else either.

Y'all need therapy

19 blinde user(

lol ok sry user

Attached: 1484057363598.gif (147x162, 517K)

I count 14. Am I missing something?

depends of how i feel after the first time. if feel guilty, then never again. But probably a lot.

Yap, you miss her amazing body

Attached: e19A8NmE-hQ.jpg (540x720, 76K)

fuck affection. it´s not about the sex itself. it´s about the power to force them.

OP

I wouldnt ever rape, however if I knew i could kill worthless people like you and get a way with it. Id probably do it you degenerate XDDD

Twice per month

Only if I could rid the world of someone who doesn't deserve breath. Like a meth dealer or some shit.

I'd do it all the time. I'd rape my gf best friend, her two dyke twin sister friends and her mom.
GF has a fat ass that she gets from her old gilf looking mom.
Her best friend I think is cute, she has braces and God I wanna fuck her brace face. I wanna hear her fucking cry and begging me to stop and I'll give her slight hope and pull out my cock to only then shove it right in her fucking asshole. My gf tells me her sex escapades and it just makes me wanna rape her more. And gf dyke friends I just wanna rape them cause they annoy me. I think they're still virgins too so I'd love to rip their hymen and have them black out from the pain.

I wouldn't murder. probably keep a tied up slave and work to Stockholm syndrome. but no murder

Attached: IMG_20190524_203727.jpg (1166x1768, 374K)

Jesus Christ op, let's fucking rape her already. What hole do you wanna destory first?

To be honest, not at all

I agree that the fact to get any pussy you encounter may be amusing is tempting.
But I couldn't live knowing i've hurt some girl that much. Rape is a very brutal aggression, both physically and mentally. I'm not that bad person.

Anytime I felt like it.

Gangrape and murder her

A shit ton of rapes just for funnsies but I'd kill politicians even more

Forgot pic

Attached: 6d492c8369e9181b534bb4a91517c5c6f3c4d002d6bdd877017baff4a52dc13b.jpg (1080x1350, 156K)

Starting with George Soros. And work from there. You are all welcome.

Attached: Innit.png (566x510, 718K)

I don't think I would murder but I'd probably rape a lot. Main reason I have never considered rape seriously. Hard to get away with unless you are also going to kill the bitch but I don't really want to kill someone just for a piece of ass.

Attached: 1553749029621.jpg (1024x576, 66K)

That sounds very blue pilled but I can't help but agree with you. I have been able to get ass pretty consistently the last few years but it has always been one night stands. I find now a days that without a real emotional connection I don't even enjoy it all that much. Might as well be fucking a blow up doll.

Once a month

Seriously WTF? What is the point of killing someone if you are not going to rape them first? Or what is the point of kidnapping them for that matter? Pisses me the fuck off in movies when they do that. Some guy kidnaps some hot young blonde girl and doesn't even think about rape.

Attached: 1557956888411.png (570x753, 407K)

Some sexual pleasure is derived from killing, sometimes the actual rape and intimacy is a turn off

I don't see the point in raping anyone, I've never had any difficulty in having sex. I don't feel the need to force myself onto someone sexually.

I would engage in murder fairly constantly though in that situation. There are many times in which simply removing a person from existence would be the most effective way of dealing with them. My adoptive brother would be the first victim, we've attacked each other with everything from knives to rocks while growing up. I have no reservations about strangling him until the blood vessels in his neck rupture from the pressure and his body stops twitching. He has a son and my parents do love him, but if I could get away with it I would begin with him. If possible I would record it, so that I might fall asleep to it every night.

Attached: Hal.jpg (1920x1200, 85K)

If you are someone who actually has a list of people that you want to murder then the piece of shit in this equation is you.

>8 billion people per earth

Attached: happy fuck you day.jpg (499x499, 49K)

never duh

If she is just your stepsister why the fuck haven't you fucked her yet? If I had a step sister that looked like that fucking her would be priority 1.

I'd fuck any girl I wanted to. I think i might kill Trump and some congress critters but no one else, but I'd fuck lots. Fucking doesn't hurt women or really even bother them that much, they're made for it.

>630 Maulhardt Ave, Oxnard, CA 93030

Bullshit nigger. If you do, you’re a homeless spic.

>How often would you rape/murder if you knew 100% you could get away with it?
As often as I wanted.

Stockholm Syndrome, by dude.

rape at least once to see how it is, I don't feel like murder att all, but if I really liked the rape stuff I might do it daily.

this. Anyone who says otherwise is an edgy virgin

could she look any more russian

I know other people already said this but you should probably start wearing dresses and asking men out instead.