What is this little rash. I havent had sex in a year, havent had anything like this appear before...

What is this little rash. I havent had sex in a year, havent had anything like this appear before. Went in the ocean today and noticed this tonight. Any chance its a feiction burn from my swim trunks or anything harmless?

Attached: 20190603_231137.jpg (2257x1299, 1.14M)

Is it maybe a yeast infection/fungal infection?

Did you happen to fap before going in? Could have rubbed skin raw, and the ocean just irritated it

someone in the ocean has std and it spread to u dude rip

I have a problem and fap probably 4 times a day. But i feel like it moght be a yeast infection or something because it has an odor to it. But on the other hand i was wearing tighter swim trunks that were damp and rubbing as i walked around today.

Friction burn from your suit.

didyou have papules removed?

Probably this. I had something similar with my belly. Just wait it out a bit.

Attached: amputation.png (1101x747, 1.13M)

Uhhh i dont even know what a papule is lol

Stop jerkin without lube

"Papule yortinosis". Commonly know as cancer of the penis.

Ocean aids.

This. Pattern is regular and repeating

We’re like dick twins OP

Lmao you also have a mysterious rash?

So probably not necessary to go into the clinic??

Either friction or psoriasis. Start moisturizing every day. If it doesn't go away within a week or two get it checked out.

Dumb question, but what should i use to moisturize my dick? I know lots of gels and soaps are bad for genitals so id assume the same for lotions. Are there particular brands that are safe to use?

Na just put some Neosporin on it for a few days

>probably 4 times a day
Jesus fucking christ, your brain must be so flooded with dopamine and oxytocin you could literally have an entire harem of 10/10's wanting to fuck you and barely feel anything. Enjoy that crippling depression.

Im not even depressed i just have too much free time right now

Jesus I'll fap once and it starts to get red and raw holy fuck just stop fapping 4 times a day and it should be fine

clean ur dick after u fap.

its a hygiene problem.

It's friction burn. Should happen at least once in your life if you're circumcised.

Its balanitis. It's not going away without using terrasil

I got a similar type of irritation under my foreskin from having sex after being a 5 year stint as a volcel. It went away pretty quickly and was probably due to improper lubrication inside the condom.