Okay niggers I need some help. I froze off my dick warts...

Okay niggers I need some help. I froze off my dick warts, now my wife wants sex tonight and even if I turn off the lights this shit is going to be painful as fuck! What should I do to mask the pain?

Attached: 20190603_200222.jpg (2165x1980, 1.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\wJzErnv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how the fuck to you freeze off dick warts?

What kind of fucked up relationship are you in, where you don't communicate these things. Fuck.
PS you are just ensuring your spread the fuck out of the viral loads. God damnit, fuck your gay ass country.

wtf is wrong with you
tell your wife your dick warts are frozen off and your cock don't work right now
I hope they grow back

>What should I do to mask the pain?

Cocaine.

Dr. Scholls dick wart freeze off

I find a paper bag is the best way to mask the pain of having sex with my wife.

There used to be a time on this site when a man could get unbiased advise about his dick wart sores without being made to feel bad about it.

I've been here since '07 and I would have mocked the shit out of your retard ass then, too

So would everyone else

Die

Tons of activity,hot females/males,and 18 Yea Forums pass giveaways on this discord server!
discordapp.com\invite\wJzErnv
JOIN GO GO

-3x4

So just cocaine then

Dubs and I fuck her plain, Trips and I fuck her with a band aid over it and don't say nothing.

This

Put some windex on it

Attached: 12587094.jpg (268x268, 15K)

Yeeuh

Get some tooth numbing shit, with lidocaine or benzocaine in it. Numb the spots before sex.

lol if you do any research you will find that that shit is definitely not recommended for genital warts

this, yo dick gone fall off

I'm sorry man I think you're just fucked. Gotta not have sex but then she'll be suspicious so you're still in a bad spot. Better than her actually seeing them though

enjoy the pain you pussy.
plow those fields.

>dick warts
What kind of nasty hoes you been fucking, champ?

Splash about 16 ounces of rubbing alcohol on your balls. You won’t notice the warts after that.

Do you have access to any drugs?

You know genital warts are a viral std, right. Your wife's box probably looks like an inside out artichoke.

Use a Q-Tip to swab some liquid plumber on each spot. Disinfects and numbs simultaneously.

Source: I'm a medical doctor, you'd be surprised how many illnesses are cured with liquid plumber.

Nsaid, take ibuprofen

Not OP but,

Ask someone who was diagnosed with genital warts from general physician, went to a board cert Dermatologist and found out its just a skin tag anything.

Use super glue. Pop a boner, put super glue on the spots. Let them dry. Done this before with cuts. Works well in an emergency situation when you've nothing else. They'll hold on for a while and protect the sores.

Tell her the truth, that you injured your nut sacks at work.

Attached: 1526229631091.jpg (419x601, 90K)

Attached: things-to-eat-drink-in-public-mirnoff-gatorade-in-6097023.png (500x595, 102K)

what kind of sick fuck wants to spread his STD to his wife?

Attached: 4c.jpg (500x448, 92K)

I wonder the most on how you ecpected to suffer less pain by turning on the lights

>Inb4 not telling your wife about your STDs
You cheated, didn't you?

Attached: 1527832260521.png (255x255, 36K)