What is your opinion of KFC?

What is your opinion of KFC?

Attached: kfc.jpg (800x614, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity_in_the_United_Kingdom
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good food, but terribly overpriced and service is always slow as shit

Pricey. Delicious.

I always loved KFC, but lately the chicken is much darker and the skin breaks when you bite into it much like a hard taco does. And the taste just isn't what it used to be

They put all the good chicken on the top of the bucket and then fill the rest with shit, but it’s really good flavor

UK fag here

The original recipe chicken on the bone is absolutely garbage. It's a greasy, slimy, abomination.

Any Amerifags have this issue? Every time I see an American eating that shit, it looks properly cooked with golden crispy skin. Are we being bamboozled here?

The boneless shit is pretty dope here in my opinion though. Love popcorn chicken and the fillet burgers.

The new chips are shit though.

was better 50 years ago

Amazing. My favorite thing is the Georgia Gold stuff. Makes me wet.

Attached: sexy colonel sanders.png (794x415, 305K)

Never order the original recipe, that is shit tier. But the extra crispy is pretty good.

Used to work there. The only thing I can tell you all is never get the gravy

back when the harland was still kicking and did his own commercials

I have had bad stomach's many times after eating the gravy there. Please tell me what they did to my poor anus.

I used to work in one in the uk, nothing. They do nothing bad to the gravy

I hope so.

Attached: 1552798949999.jpg (690x651, 273K)

The chicken bits that have been sat in the bottom of a fryer for 18 hours are probably giving you the anus problems

its exactly the same here

Awful take on the chips, the new ones are S tier

KFC is mostly reformed chicken meat, with meat glue.

Meat glue is basically banned from 98% of countries.

Undercooked it can cause weight issues and stomach cancer cells to form.

Attached: mhm.jpg (250x250, 11K)

In Japan KFC nuggets etc are not MRM and 100% pure cuts, they taste amazing too with real spices.
In the US its utter tripe with bleached meat with additives, and Americans eat this by the tonnes every single fucking day.

really like the mashed potato bowls, but they always forget a spork if I forget to ask

I suggest you look it up, and cry when you find out I was telling the truth.

I don't care for it.

Attached: this.jpg (640x475, 47K)

Make my poop turn into warm wet butt cum.

transglutaminase dangerous with beef and steaks that have been reformed when undercooked it is bad for peoples health.

Attached: trying this hard.jpg (476x189, 19K)

Attached: mynuts.jpg (400x320, 20K)

Much better options than KFC.

Attached: Tuvok.jpg (1043x873, 269K)

It's been going downhill since the Colonel died.

Where im from its Mary Browns > kfc

Attached: American Average Family.jpg (699x816, 97K)

Hot garbage. Popeyes is consistently good. As is Royal Farms. Roy Rogers is my favorite even though it's a salt bomb. Find a Chinese carryout that does wings. 90% chance they're better than KFC.

Attached: taco.gif (500x500, 862K)

fookin chickenshook bork bork bork

Attached: bork8.jpg (400x400, 52K)

Attached: kfc mouse.jpg (750x531, 35K)

Attached: fat hunger games.jpg (500x362, 167K)

Attached: live to eat, eat to live.jpg (300x300, 22K)

Attached: KFC.jpg (618x412, 66K)

Attached: niggerchicken.jpg (442x630, 127K)

Data published as a part of the World Health Organisation (WHO) study in 2018 indicated that 28.1% of adults in the United Kingdom were recognised as clinically obese with a Body Mass Index (BMI) greater than 30.[2] In 2014 84% of adults in England were classified as overweight or obese (a body mass index of 27 or above) or obese, compared to 63% 20 years earlier. More than one-thirds of men and over 8 in 10 women are overweight or obese.[3]

Experts have predicted that by the year 2020 91% of the United Kingdom population could be overweight or obese.[4][5] Rising levels of obesity are a major challenge to public health.[6] There are expected to be 11 million more obese adults in the UK by 2030, accruing up to 668,000 additional cases of diabetes mellitus, 461,000 cases of heart disease and stroke, 130,000 cases of cancer, with associated medical costs set to increase by £1.9–2.0B per year by 2030.[7] Adult obesity rates have almost quadrupled in the last 25 years.[8][9]

For children, data from the Health Survey for England (HSE) conducted in 2014 and examining patterns of overweight and obesity among children aged 2–15, showed that 17% of children were obese and an additional 14% of children were overweight.[10]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity_in_the_United_Kingdom
>ITT fat english

Attached: 1521071548599.jpg (550x547, 44K)

You americans and your crap food. Those are just chicken places too. How many different burger places do you diabetic fat asses have?

>uk fag here

LOL,your food in general is disgusting.now go pray to allah eurotrash

Yeah a pie stuffed with beef.
Healthy and tasty.

I think the only place that sells fried chicken in my city is fuckin kfc and they arent too busy. Fast food is garbage