I made this out of aluminum foil. Am I autistic?

I made this out of aluminum foil. Am I autistic?

Attached: 15596112089361803767622507468084.jpg (2160x2160, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\wJzErnv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 15596112492531833304854235163454.jpg (2160x2160, 971K)

No there's no such thing as autism is just a conspiracy by the big doctor corporations to make us think our white children are gay

I think I might be.

Attached: 15596112924345999432530289527900.jpg (2160x2160, 1M)

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
GO GO GO

-fko

U got mad skills user

Interesting, I've always thought it was just a way to pump meds into disobedient children.

Attached: 15596113939354539746062257466424.jpg (2160x2160, 984K)

Tons of hot males/females and hentai in this discord server.
GO GO GO

-8ji

Attached: 15596114832488553038482420341777.jpg (2160x2160, 1.31M)

No, those are awesome! Nice job OP!

Fuck u a not clicking that CP shit nigga

i like, good job :)

It's set up by the FBI.

Tons of hot males/females and hentai in this discord server.
GO GO GO

-qnv

Thanks a lot, I was weary about my hobby being too weird.

They put the shoe bomber on the airplane fbi=criminal cartel

Autistic? Maybe. A huge attention seeking faggot with little to no valuable life skills? Definitely.

That's cool as fuck

this is pretty cool. make more stuff. for your own sake. or sell it. pretty talented, but don't let it go to your head

Is there something wrong with seeking a bit of attention? I dont get paid enough caretaking to not have some attention, tard wrangling is a thankless job.

This is guys, I have low self esteem, so I automatically dont let things go to my head.

Making little swords of aluminum foil is NOT autistic.
Training a battalion of mice armed with your swords IS autistic.

Thanks *

Tard farming is a thankless job, user.

If you have to ask yourself that question, then the answer is usually yes. Nice work though, OP.

But that sounds fucking amazing. I can make little mice armor that and have them fight in a little arena.

Autism is what took us to the moon and Mars.
Good job on the foil.

They let tards wrangle tards now? I guess that makes sense, you think like them so you can wrangle them. Definitely don't quit your day job. Miniature aluminium foil trash maker doesn't pay the bills.

Attached: Neat.gif (400x324, 165K)

Why are you so mad? What made you come into here, spill salt, then when I co firm myself as an attention whore, you continue to spill all your salt and then some spaghetti? Why?

Checked also
Thanks

Obviously its because I myself want some attention, and I'm upset that everyone is telling you that your little swords are nice. I wish people would direct their attention at me, even if its negative, so I lash out as a way for people to look in my direction. Or its because your a huge faggot and I just like to talk shit on the internet.

Well, post some cool art or an autistic hobby and I'll give my honest opinion on it bro, or continue to talk shit to make yourself feel better. I'm here for you dood

Legit there's probably some Gundam nerds on /m/ that would pay you to like make silicone moulds of this shit. Get an IG for this shit

Well I don't have any natural artistic talent so I have nothing to share with you and the fact that your being supportive makes me feel strange so Im gunna keep talking shit, faggot. Kys.

neat, but you made it look like a japanese sword... so you're a fucking weeb.

Ooooh I should make a gundam!
It took me years of doing it, starting from a time my mother spend all our money on meth and material shit for herself instead of toys and food for me. I would steal bits of her foil before she used it and make myself toys. Practice at something long enough and you'll get it.

Yeah, guilty. What western sword should I make?

>not making frostmourne...
whats wrong with you
also, cool little sword. im not sure if thats the best application of your talent... unless you plan to make a whole instagram dedicated to tiny tin foil weapons...

be a hipster and make a kopesh.

I'll make Frostmourne then, seated edges are kind of hard, but I'll try.

Also why do people keep telling me to make an Instagram? What's so special about that?

Pretty cool actually, if it really is just foil. Make more, sell some, rake in the cash.

Nah, autistic people are generally social retards who are brilliant in the self-indulged things they do. You're clearly socially retarded, but so is this bullshit that you just made. You're not autistic, just a retarded faggot.

Do it. Gundams are fun

Thats a whole lot of assumption of what this person does

its a place you can show off your hobby. never know what dumb shit takes off and gets a million followers and some potential ad revenue just from posting pictures.

Oh piss off ya cunt, let him have some fun.

Attached: 1559057170352.gif (498x278, 1.13M)

nah, just a dweeb

I am sure you have been contacted by many art galleries by now. You could really make a name for yourself doing this kind of exceptional work.

Thinking you are above acting petty is how it starts, from what I now autism is not necessarily a bad thing unless you are severely autistic. You seem artsy, weird and possibly socially inept but you can fix that through exposure