Rooster attacked me tonight while collecting eggs, tomorrow he dies. Any good ideas as to go about his execution?

Rooster attacked me tonight while collecting eggs, tomorrow he dies. Any good ideas as to go about his execution?

Attached: 33C1C025-96DD-43BC-914B-0E6F15B5A3B8.jpg (726x732, 359K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cockfight
youtube.com/watch?v=uAE6Il6OTcs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he just protecting his offspring.

Chop head off with ax

ring neck pluck feathers boiled in canola oil

Doesn’t matter, he dies.

Suffocate it with your anus

Not bad but I’m looking for something more creative

Kiss his ass and give him a warning. Aren’t roosters more valuable to you alive or is that only if they don’t fuck with you?

He’s not big enough to eat, I’ll feed him to my dogs

fatty

Shotgun with bird load. Make nuggets afterwards. Post pics of dinner and make video of execution while screaming allahu snakbar

Boil him alive, slowly increasing the temperature overtime. Trust me it will not have fun. Just make sure it doesn’t asphyxiate but die for thermal shock instead

Now what you oughtta do is.....

Attached: 20190603_175333.jpg (480x263, 77K)

Honestly, you’re a dipshit if you kill your rooster. They help calm your hens and can fight predators that try to kill them. You just need to suck it the fuck up and accept that they do this kind of thing.

why have a rooster in the first place?
all your eggs have his cum in them
you eat his jizz like a bitch

They’re def more valuable alive, OP just needs to accept that this happens

put him inside a microwave outside with an extension cord

I like this one

oh is user sad the rooster is gonna die?

Attached: 1546669155129s.jpg (121x125, 3K)

Let the dogs have at it

Attached: wellfuckaduck.webm (480x360, 1.58M)

Make him fyte other roosters and film it then upload for us

Why are we even having this thread?
Obviously you rape him

Space program

Don’t give a shit, just sayin that hens are more likely to die from stress and predators without the rooster.

its pretty clear that user here has a homosexual relationship with the rooster

Attached: 1557946340428s.jpg (70x125, 2K)

Pick him up and hold im in front f the other roosters, they will then perceive him as a little bitch and kick the shit out of him
t.Chicken Farmer

suck his dick to death

Faggot

That’s funny coming from the actual faggot

Put some bread on a rat trap for him.

Attached: Rattrap_and_mousetrap.jpg (2304x1728, 381K)

pic related is actually a real photo of user after posting this shitty comeback

Attached: 1549592972316s.jpg (122x125, 3K)

I am in physical pain and am crying due to how much this fucking thread has made me laugh. My god.

Attached: 1517614106222.jpg (229x221, 11K)

Pick the rooster up by the head and swing it around like a lasso. If you do this it'll snap right off with enough force.

No one care about you OP your a loser do what ever fatty

Shove a garden hose up his ass and quickly turn it on full blast. I'll bet he won't know what hit him.

Attached: 1420597237861.jpg (1280x960, 310K)

soak him in gasoline and set him alight.

Attached: briggs-stratton-gas-cans-w528-64_300.jpg (300x300, 9K)

>posts a shittier comeback requiring 0 intellect
hey got’em

Building a miniature guillotine is surprisingly easy

run his ass down with the lawnmower.

Attached: type-garden-tractor-612x342.png (612x342, 145K)

fight him like a man hand to hand

Firecracker up the ass

Bury that asshole up to his neck and kick his head off.

Take out him out with a mechanical broad-head. Post pictures.

Attached: best-compound-bow-reviews.jpg (640x428, 30K)

Doesn´t matter what you do you better fucking stream that shit here.

A rooster attacked you? Dude its a fucking chicken, chase it away.

If dubs he lives. Trips and he both lives and you lick his cloacae.

Cock in the Cock

Are you going to jack off while you kill Him? Just like a serial killer?

OP is too chicken shit to deliver, but I'll go for it anyway.

OP is too much of a pussy for that. It's like asking a turtle to fly bud. Not gonna happen, this fucker only knows thumbing his asshole and smearing his dick in horse shit. It's not a person bud

Post pics OP

M-80 in the pooper! Post video!

Attached: M-80_(Salute).jpg (1200x1600, 299K)

>takes deep breath
>cherish lungful of plant sperm
Fag.

Cuck him. Show him who the real man is.

turn him into fried chicken

Curb stomp his ass!

Attached: 6943.gif (213x200, 7K)

Do it OP you faggot.

>Cuck him. Show him who the real man is.

Attached: 087765785.jpg (1000x667, 81K)

break his wings and throw him in the neighbor's trash.

Pluck his feathers, shove a sharpened spear up his ass, and stick it in the ground with his body in the air like Dracula did. That way, you can say you impaled a man.

Attached: cuck.jpg (350x350, 47K)

>Pluck his feathers, shove a sharpened spear up his ass, and stick it in the ground with his body in the air like Dracula did. That way, you can say you impaled a man.

Why use a spear when he could use his cock?

Attached: 19339D27-9850-48FC-9BEE-971EDADA1A87.jpg (340x480, 88K)

If an egg can fit in there, why couldn't you?

>while collecting eggs

why dont you shove them up your ass,would make for a better thread then this pile of garbage

Curb Stomp it roosterbro

Does he really want to stand outside in the cold while gravity forces the rooster down the shaft and he bleeds to death?
Also, pretty sure a dickhead can't impale a fucking rooster without breaking your dong

Hang the fucker by his scrawny fucking neck in the middle of the chicken coop. Let him be a reminder to the other roosters of what happens when they fuck with you.

Attached: dafoo.png (195x200, 5K)

meanwhile at OP's house

Attached: chickens.jpg (886x495, 53K)

Top kek

Fuck I remember that movie. Good stuff, well played user.

I can see. The question is why does he have chickens if he doesn’t know how to cope with them? It tells me that OP doesn’t own the chickens and that if OP kills the rooster, he’d be messing with someone else’s cock. OP is definitely a faggot

Firecracker down his gullet and let him rum for it!

Attached: 0732w456.jpg (474x474, 17K)

Fuck it to death, then eat it.

Attached: 97668543567.jpg (474x474, 11K)

Rooster attacked OP because OP is beta and was not respected by his property. OP should study the ways of his rooster and maybe he will get chicks and not express impotent rage with anons

Start feeding the fucker estrogen.

Attached: 41ep2CsnvaL.jpg (500x500, 26K)

Screenshotting the fuck out of this thread right now

Attached: 1494814430892.jpg (325x243, 26K)

This

Attached: HRT estrogen pills-cropped.jpg (1687x1181, 101K)

Well you fucked. up twice. Rooster was doing his job. First fuck up was that you didn't establish yourself as the boss. 2nd fuck up is you needed to kick his ass right away to reestablish dominance right after he attacked. Now that he knows he can win you either have to kill him or humiliate him so bad he's no longer any good as a rooster. Go out of your way to hurt him is just a cowardly way to make up for your failure of knowing how to properly deal with roosters. Clean shotgun blast. Not in front of the hens, loosing the roster is going to mess with your flock bad enough. Also, without another rooster, in flocks that had a rooster, one of the hens may take on the rooster role, even developing spurs

As to the guy who said its just a chicken. Rooster can get thigh-high in size and grows a 4" dagger out of each angle. In close quarters such as a coop, a surprise attack has the potential to seriously hurt a person.

The way God intended you faggot, do it OP, or you will always know the rooster was better then you.

challenge him to a tequila drink-off.

fighting roosters? what a brilliant idea! we'll stream it!

How about a good old fashioned Cockfight ?

this and put a glove on your head

Yea Forums space program

the rooster already kicked his ass.

Attached: 1548585651862.gif (320x238, 1.88M)

Yep stream it !

All the people who don't know chickens are laughing at the pun, but IRL this is what you have to do. You don't let the rooster fuck hens in front of you because that's him displaying dominance over you and laying claim to the flock. You knock him away to let him know those bitches are yours and he can have sloppy seconds when your not around.

you could call it.. rooster... combat! hells yeah!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cockfight

> 6000 years

Fight it with your cock
>Cockfighting

you know somewhere there is a video of two guys sword-fighting with their erections.

Superglue it's beak shut and watch it starve over the coming days. Remember to look it in it's beady little cunt eyes and laugh before it fucking dies.

Its called Kenny Vs. Spenny.

put him in a gas covered cage and set it on fire

Put on some boxing gloves and just beat the shit out of the rooster. Like beat his ass hard and then piss on him. Really make him fear you. If he comes at you again, rinse and repeat.

Wish this was still legal but the muds had to ruin in by clipping their combs and tying razors to their spurs. Fighting is what roosters naturally do and when it occurs naturally it is a sight of martial beauty that puts things like the Matrix, John Wick or MMA to shame. Roosters will draw blood but natural cockfights are rarely lethal. By clipping off the comb and waddle they take away the non-lethal areas typically targeted. The razors make the wounds much deeper and longer than what occurs with spurs given their fighting style. And the pit prevents the loser from running which is the typical end of a fight. I've had big flocks with multiple roosters. 8-10 girls is all a rooster is able to handle so if you have a good ratio fighting is minimized but it still occurs if they both decide they want the same one at the same time. You want to break up the fights to again establish your general bad-assness (boots and jeans) but it is something to witness.

Feed him a few lbs of tannerite and shoot with rifle.

I think it's time to bring back NEDM.

KEK You got your ass kicked by a Rooster

Attached: i like it.jpg (1413x1077, 431K)

Dark as fuck

First off, those things will fuck you up
Second, get a traffic cone, stick rooster in gear first till head pops out of top hole come
Third. Cut head off.

Old age

Impalement! Sharp wooden spike up the ass and put in display for the other roosters so they don't step out of line.

>)

Use this on his neck.

Attached: 2470-21.jpg (461x251, 48K)

Cram an air gun down his throat and inflate him like a balloon.

Attached: fluid_trol_III_hosevalve_w_wand_air_nozzle.jpg (483x155, 12K)

True that Yea Forumsro. :)

Really what's wrong with you? If a kitten scratches or a puppy nips do you grab it by the tail and beat it against the wall?

You can't fault an animal for doing what an animal does. Situations may require you to kill it for safety reasons but save the torture for child-rapists and such.

Attached: kfc-bucket.png (531x620, 389K)

>rooster attacked me

Attached: 48FB64DC-821A-4E2B-81DA-805A829CFCA2.jpg (586x523, 43K)

You lying OP, hens wouldn't let a rooster near eggs they would attack him in unison.

You ARE aware we're just fucking around, right? OP isn't gonna do any of this shit and it's funny to say cruel shit. Nobody here actually WANTS the rooster to get tortured or killed.

Not even the same dog.

Ream its asshole with an egg beater.

Attached: 65da4abcd0be14a505bcfeb3a59ba7e1.jpg (670x603, 34K)

I wouldn't mind
fuck chickens so fucking hard

don't fuck with the Rooster bro...he ain't gonna die.

I've raised chickens for about 15 years. OP what you need to do is list the rooster on Craigslist for $15 . I've sold like about 25 on there. If they ever cause problems that's the easiest way to get rid of him , find him a home and get easy cash doing it. There's always some farmers around that have a rooster that's been killed by a predator and looking for another single rooster to protect their hens.

>The pit prevents a rooster from running.
LOL who told you that ?

That’s funny. See I have a lot of roosters and absolutely none of mine run.
Even without weapons. When my birds fight, they win or they die. There’s no in between.

Attached: 94343.jpg (480x360, 41K)

And even if he does, fuck it.

Eggs, meat, or gamecocks or combo ? What do you raise ?

What’s going on in this thread?

Attached: 38B331EE-B482-492F-AE91-EDD1234F5D18.jpg (308x451, 29K)

Found the serial killer.

youtube.com/watch?v=uAE6Il6OTcs

That's bold talk for a one-eyed fat man.

A lot man. Scroll back and get a good kek

If you don't whant him just sell it or give it a way set it free some ware

Trample it to death and until it is nought but pulp and feathers.

Attached: 1517621908446.jpg (1600x1555, 182K)

I have 33 buff orpingtons hens I collect about a dozen eggs a day and sell them in bunches at the local farmers market every week. During the winter I supply some local restaurants. It's okay side money and I enjoy them, they eat all the bugs around the property which is nice

Yeh, I miss having chickens but I had to relocate. People who only see them on a sandwich really don't realize what magnificent animals roosters are. To me they represent male behavior at its truest form.

Yeah, he cum to cuck the rooster...

What part of the world you at?

I love them too.

Sweet I love to collect eggs too

It’s always nice to talk with chicken and Rooster enthusiasts like the both of you.

My wife has egg layers. I myself have about fifty cocks out on tepees.

Is he the poisonous kind because you might die if he injected his venom in your ass

Rural Virginia us

Toss him into a wood chipper. Make chicken patties afterwards.

Attached: Yard-Machines-MTD-Tecumseh-10-HP-3-Way-System.jpg (400x300, 45K)

Its funny with people you know. Trouble is for every 100 that are fucking around on the internet there are at least 1 or 2 who are serious. Check out /pol/ I'm pretty sure some of the comments aren't for edge lord chuckles. Which is kind of scary. That's why I don't encourage stuff that gets twist, even for a chicken

This! In true Yea Forums fashion. Go buy 2 dozen balloons now.

Western va? If so I am just to the north of ya. Don't raise any myself, but I know a lot of people who do. Even one guy that raises them to fight.

Are we getting invaded by normies?

yes. this will make a great rekt video

The only true answer. Spacefrog awaits his companion!
for reasons.

No People just like roosters on Yea Forums
Probably even more than dogs and cats for some odd reason.

True, OP sounds like a poor little butt hurt incel.

The Rooster is Yea Forums s unofficial mascot.

Who the fuck likes roosters? They're annoying feathered bitches.

Southwest part of Virginia, and yeah I've met a few Mexican guys around who raise the fighting roosters. One guy I know has this little farm with like 50 lambs , some cows and around a hundred chickens, some of the gamey types and the little fighting roosters in some cases while pairs of roosters and hens wander around. Every time I went by there was a rooster dead in the road. He told me he saves the egg money to go to Myrtle Beach with his family every year which I thought was pretty cool.

Mercy is for the weak!!!!!! Finish him!!!!

What is that? I mean I can see what it was built to do, but how is it called?

Now that's what I'm talkin'

Power pvc pipe shear

thx roosterfriend.

Soft ass faggots! OP needs to live stream SpaceProgram.

Yeah OP needs to post this same thread on /pol/. They will be happy to help him decide what to do.

>Myrtle Beach
Why is that always a hillbilly vacation staple? People around here it is the only place they ever go on vacation. I am guilty as well of this. Ever time I go to mb I see at least 5 people I know from back here in WV.
Fuck dude, that guy has a shit ton of animals.

Rooster isn't that stupid. Where is it going to run to in a pit? If you put a creature in a fight or die situation in most cases its going to fight or die. Ones that would run have nowhere to go so the winner will just keep at them until they're dead because they're still in fighting range. Roosters naturally fighting in an open area will almost always end with one running unless they're evenly matched and the flock is too small to support 2 roosters. Even than they will more typically just fight each other to exhaustion. Cockfighting, as practiced, is a bastardization of their natural behavior, Just like dogs trained in dog fighting because they are trained to ignore the submission signals.

Did he attack you like an ambush predator

This guy knows whats up. When he attacks you gotta fight back until he runs away. If you can pick him up and hold him upside down it really messes with them and shows your dominance. I walked around with a rooster upside down for like a half hour when I mowed lawn. When I set him down he was all sorts of confused and his legs fell asleep and couldn't walk. The hens started pecking at him. He knew I was dominant for about a week. But they're dumb and he tried to fight me again and again and again. It wasn't until he spurred the fuck out of my kid that it was finally curtains for him. Keep him, you'll be better off for it.

this is cruel, but its the most brutal way of going about definitely

You are stupid. A domestic type bird yeah share.
Gamecock breeds lmao no.
I have roosters who will fight through a fiancé tearing themselves completely apart in the process. I also have roosters that break off their tie cord every now and then and go straight for the first fight they can get into. If I’m not there to break it up, one of them dies. It’s what they do. Even my hens will tear each other apart. There is no run with my birds. Or any Gamecocks for that matter. Who ever told you that they run is full of shit.

Yes. Send that fag to mars

He doesn’t want any of my Lacy Roundhead.

Attached: 1A9FD605-9D3F-44F9-98CF-4539FA38338C.jpg (1560x2014, 1.06M)

Cock, Cock-of-of-the-walk, Cock-strut. Historically roosters have represented manliness for centuries across every culture that raised them. Not bad for an animal without a penis.

What kind of birds do you run. I have Lacy’s and Mel sims blacks. Have some biddies of the cross of my best birds hatching now.

Piss on him

I have a small family of Walton Hatch I cross on a Hungh Norman Lacy /Bruner Roundhead cross.
I also. Have a family of Madigan greys.

Good Mel sims are a sweet bird to have.

FPWP

>Not bad for an animal without a penis.
xDDDDDDD Benis xDD XDDD

Newfag

I’ve been here since 1995

Trips says that you decapitate his wings, duct tape his neck SUPER tight, and then shove him in a bucket with water and piss

what a splendid argument, good sir.

Attached: mv5rRpie_400x400[1].jpg (240x240, 12K)

Pure Mel sims brown red that hatched last night.

Attached: 2DD4B58D-1165-4F89-8E62-120CFF8189A9.jpg (4032x3024, 1.84M)

I have a family of Sweaters I’ve had for over twenty five years that I’ve enjoyed.

Hammer to its face

>Pure
>brown
pick one

Awww... the poor baby got pecked by a bird. Now hes crying.

My cock is bigger than yours

Try fucking it to death (like in gif)

Attached: InbornScalyBadger-size_restricted.gif (445x250, 1.54M)

Gamecock breeds run less, runners never really get the opportunity to run in training and runners never make it to pits. Gamecock is an animal that has had its natural behavior filed to such a point with breeding that it no longer represents the animals natural behavior. Just as a pitbull bred and trained to fight really isn't representative of a typical dogs behavior. I was talking rooster fighting as natural behavior, so yes what you would call domestic birds or what you would see with wild birds. And seeing that cockfighting is illegal in 1st world countries, someone who breed chickens to watch them brutalize each other for money in some 3rd world hole maybe shouldn't go so quick to the insults.

One of my claret/ roundhead crosses.

Attached: FD564B59-2E7A-4D5B-9354-FAFB5E9A7873.jpg (3264x2448, 1.8M)

>gamecock
Sounds like a bad porno

Yep, that’s a chicken

My 90% lacy 10% claret. Lacy roundhead red. Best birds I have ever saw. Damn Mike Tyson. Dead ass game. First lick is devastating. Like knock a bird 10 ft back.

Attached: CE362D9F-F8B5-4964-AB71-EFDF809D2D9E.jpg (1536x2048, 1.31M)

Jesus you are salty. Just grow a pair and admit that you need a rooster.

Make him a bowl of eggs as you turn 360* and walk

shhhhhhh

omg you slippery homo, I want to lip your nip

360° no scope

Game birds have been around for thousands of years but they are now breeds and bloodlines within themselves. There is absolutely no training my birds hatch from an egg with that instinct already ingrained. I have to separate mine at a very young age to prevent them from killing each other. And I have fought my birds with absolutely no enclosure or said sanctioned pit, and guess what ? They don’t run. They idea that they will run or submit is a lie fostered by Animal rights activists who base their beliefs not on what animals think but feel.

you should get yourself a small rooster. its funny as shit watching him try to fertilize the bigger hens

Attached: flock of chicken.jpg (2560x1920, 1.24M)

Nice birds !

My Clearets will shuffle backwards on another cock

D’uccle ?

Space program. Frog needs a companion on the space station. He also needs a resupply, so attach small bag of doritos and mountain dew.

Tar and feather him

yep. friendly little fellas. at least in my experience.

QUaaaaaaAAAADDDSSSS

Attached: quads.jpg (816x816, 268K)

Check'd

Tie his legs together and find something that will spin him around like a centrifuge. Then launch him across the property. Although the whole thing is unnecessary and stupid if you're not going to eat him.

This

DON'T KILL MY COUSIN!

EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL

THE BIRD CONSPIRACY WILL HUNT YOU DOWN IF YOU KILL MY COUSIN!

Cock boy

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

HOW DARE YOU CALL ME THAT?

I AM A GLORIOUS "FEMALE" BLUEBIRD

AND BIRDS WILL REIGN SUPREME OVER THIS WORLD!!!

My cousin will be avenged.

Attached: Za7JWRQ.jpg (800x600, 263K)

birdposting is best posting
spare my cousin and you may yet be spared :)

Status of my cousin?

this, but with a nine iron

NO NO NO NO NO NO!
EVIL!
My cousin did nothing wrong!

See now I've been around chickens over 40 years and have yet to see roosters fight to the death. Admittedly I've never had specialized gamecock breeds but I have known people with a gamecock in their mixed flocks without it going death wish on other birds. Breed is definitely biggest factor but I question whether if a group was left on their own from chick with a 20-1 ratio of girls that every fight would be a death match. I would consider raising them in isolation from each other with limited access to hens as a type of training in that it prevents any drift from the genetic predisposition.

>801366369
birds are very strong :D

How about you don't be such a pussy user

20-1 ratio of girls = to tired to fight.
True gamecocks will kill hens that are not game hens. You must have 40 years around yardbirds.

>be user
>cant't be trusted with anything besides manual labor
>can't even do that right
>gets hand pecked because a bigger cock than him because it's actually holding it's evolutionary hierarchy
>reverts even further to primal instincts like the single cell pube he is and goes full tard and only can use his anger to put his fist through the drywall and slap a chicken

did this come around because all your life you've had bigger people hurt you and this is your only way of coaxing out of your pissy fit like a fat bitch who couldn't get her opinion voiced in third period pysch class to impress the real men in the room.

Attached: cream puff.jpg (259x194, 4K)

Hey OP instead of killing a rooster that is doing what's instinctual why don't you do us all a favor and blow your fucking head off with a shotgun because youre a worthless fucking faggot . Please and thank you . That would be the best thing you could do for everyone you sick sadistic faggot.

I take it you had a stroke at the end?

Ok see here ? And look, sorry for calling you stupid earlier. Having chickens and knowing gamecock breakers is one thing. Actually having and raising specialized gamefowl breeds is another. True gamefowl enthusiasts like myself will absolutely NEVER mix them with domestic flocks. Now I’ve been raising and showing them for over fourth years myself. I know that people have different feelings about Cockfighting and I can respect that. I will say that if you are mixing gamecock breeds with regular breeds you are in a sense ruining the breed. If the gamefowl were not fighting they already had something else in them. Or due to someone screwing up their breading they went cold. Too much inbreeding can cause this.

Fight him empty handed you bitch

This.

Attached: IMAG0027.jpg (2560x1440, 706K)

Attached: IMAG0031.jpg (1440x2560, 629K)

Attached: IMAG0024.jpg (2560x1440, 828K)

Attached: IMAG0016.jpg (2560x1440, 822K)

Attached: IMAG0035.jpg (2560x1440, 665K)

THE FUCK?!?

Attached: 1517540779717.png (500x336, 270K)

Attached: dream_acbdb84455.jpg (1100x619, 170K)

Fucking gallows?

Attached: IMAG0028.jpg (1440x2560, 761K)

You joking or making my point with too tired to fight? Roosters usually settle on a flock of 8-10 hens. Roosters fight over females. As long as you have the ratio the boys will fight over who might get a particular hen at a particular time but aren't fighting over a flock because they each have enough. That cuts down on the fighting immensely. What you're dismissing as a yard bird is a chicken behaving like a chicken. What you're describing is an animal that no longer displays the natural behavior of its species if its killing females.

Attached: IMAG0032.jpg (2560x1440, 633K)

samefag

:(

what the fuck

Game cocks of today came from jungle fowl of the orient. As did all chickens originally. Do your research. Jungle fowl are some dead ass game birds that will kill another male on site. Nothing to do with the females. They will fight another male onsite.

Audit the motherfucker, let the irs fuck him. He'll end up killing himself

If a rooster is no longer impressed by your ability to dominate, ie he thinks he can take you given the right circumstances, he can become dangerous to have around. Unfortunately, that usually means you have to kill it. Go ahead and rail against a lot of the methods suggested but not against what might now be a necessity since OP didn't address the issue right away.

To the death.

you hang them by their feet with slip knots. it makes cutting their neck easier and it all drains into the wheelie tub.

had some birds to cull.. kept them many of them over the years and would use the old ones to make soup with.

You realize you are talking to two of us now right ?
What you are missing about all of this is that domestic yard breeds historically came out of the fighting games and not the other way around. The gamecock has always been the original chicken since the dawn of man. Any offshoots are the ones behaving differently. When farming and agriculture became the mainstay breeds were made and kept for different purposes like meat and feathers and egg laying.

she attacked me tonight while touching her tits, tomorrow i fuck her, any good ideas a to go about her rape?

brap fag

Attached: 1543759093236.jpg (549x818, 88K)

who?

Attached: 1528302354006.jpg (525x838, 134K)

I’ve been looking for (you’s)
Youall suck

Okay, free (You)s for everybody. You're welcome

Be better

I think I'm talking to 2 people at once. I'm very much against the clipping and razors. I did mainly egg breeds with occasional meat breeds thrown into the mix. I've seen roosters from both go at it and I can appreciate 2 boys contesting in the same manner as I can appreciate a prizefight between boxers. My understanding of gamefowl is (or now I suppose I should say was) that that they are bred to increase this aggression but ultimately they behave like other chickens, the fight to the death aspect coming from clipping, razor, pit and the fact that you have high test boys with no access to women. I have read accounts of Cockfighting where a caged hen is placed in the ring first so that the boys "could get a whiff" so to speak in order to amp them up for fighting. In other words, fighting to the death is an inclination that is reinforced by the situation and how they are raised. But if a true gamefowl is killing to last-man-standing as chicks and murdering females its not displaying what I would consider natural chicken behavior so I guess that is less appealing to my sensibilities.

with a hose deep in his cloaca... I think he will at least suspect something

The red jungle fowl. But these animals will fight vicious but not consistently to the death. Also its possible to mix them with other hens and not have them slaughter the hens. The 3 categories of meat, egg, and fight are breeding towards different goals but came from an animal that wasn't extreme in any category.

It’s hard for people to understand this because most people are used to seeing and dealing with domestic breeds. But the historical truth is the gamecock or said Jungle fowl came first. Literally the Highlander series of birds as there can be only one. Evolution was rough with the early chicken. Only few other animals in the animal kingdom would ever come close to the kill or be killed mentality of early roosters. Cockfighting is literally the worlds oldest spectator sport. All other breeds came from these with the advent of early agrigarian societies.

I have seen Red jungle fowl fight to the death. I know a guy who has them and black jungle fowl as well.

Fuck off

the code of the south demands..a rooster that attacks a man in the performance of egg collecting..will take a blast from a 12gauge followed by the remark..."well, that did it"

Yeah bruh is a time to get some good sleep and then I’ll let y’all be a little while I gotta was a littler day and a couple days before the day before and then we got a lot going to be done and then we had a lot going to do so we can do something for you and you want me and you want it and then you gotta go get to it be good to me I know it’s a lot but I’m going down there I gotta get a good day I’ll be back tomorrow bruh is a way for you bruh is that time I can pick you gotta I want y’all and you want me and you want it I just want to know how to make a good day I wanna was the day you were here in a good way too long but I’m so good I’m at the moment and I’ll let ya head over to see if y’all have anything to come bye let y’all have stuff for tomorrow I’ll do whatever you need Jesus I like that you get a good one time I want a big rip bruh I wanna do I wanna is a way I wanna was a good day I wanna was a good day I wanna do ya think ya got it bro amp amp boy did you say you gotta get to a girl you gotta is the day you’re going down there anyway I can make it to the school and get some solos tomorrow night I wanna do I wanna I like you I want to know how much it would like a good song to be with a girl I wanna is the way you look and see what she really want you and you can get her back and then I will be happy she has made me happy birthday bruh was that the best thing to do with us is to her she was just gonna she got a lot of money and she was like oh yeah yeah oh yeah I know she was like a girl but she was like oh yeah yeah oh yeah I know she was just a lot and I had to her for like three minutes she said I was going down there I wanna do you wanna is that time I wanna was the first time we were having dinner and we got to get a couple things done with you and then everything is gonna euthanized was the way to go in the morning I was gonna I gotta know that you had the time to do look like that sometimes the person who is really good with it haha

1. Cut his head off
2. Gut him
3. Pluck him
4. String his body up in front of the other chickens as an example(and also to drain the body of blood) for about 6 hours
5. Melt 3 tablespoons of butter
6. Add 1 teaspoon rosemary, 1/2 teaspoon thyme, 1/2 teaspoon sage, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 1/4 cup white wine, and 1 tablespoon lemon juice to the butter
7. Apply liberally to chicken
8. Stuff the chicken carcass with two sliced lemons
9. Put in slow cooker on low for 8 hours or high for 5 hours
10. Enjoy your revenge

In a wild situation? Animals may kill each other while contesting territory or over females but no species makes every fight a fight to the death There are youtube vids of them going at it but these aren't in natural environments. Gamecock is still a derivative of the original as the other chickens. Cockfighting has been around since the dawn of civilization and so have eating chickens and laying chickens. The spread has just been made greater over centuries of breeding

I like the old saying "when a rooster gets too aggressive that's when you introduce him to the concept of metal"

Nigga wut?

if you were collecting that rooster's "eggs", you deserve to get bit

used to have a little banny rooster

named him george

Attached: 5BA65BCA-A3F3-4A4C-A4AB-C065D9C404F1.gif (127x139, 867K)

Attached: 1559526050171.jpg (400x400, 10K)

Force it to cockfight and get destroyed or earn you money. Learn from the Jew and enslave that bitch

If you kill it you will stress out the chokens, so bear in mind they may not be willing to lay eggs.

Attached: 16830707_839134876226024_717583815531811028_n.jpg (360x360, 15K)

It doesn’t matter how it dies, but it does matter how it’s fried.

i always pull there heads so they break there neck and you wont have the place coverd in blood

>plucks a banjo, eyes the livestock and cousins

Get an axe, tie him to a post, and say
"Ulfric Stormcluck, you started this war and plunged skyrim into chaos. And now the empire is going to put you down!"