What does Yea Forums think of Sikhs?

What does Yea Forums think of Sikhs?
Are they better or worse than Muslims?

Attached: Sikh.jpg (820x500, 89K)

Good guys.

But sadly due to their traditional dress & looks they often get mistaken for Muslims.

Amen

Good guys but seem stinky.

This.
Sikhs are very different from Muslims. I did auto body work in an area with a lot of both. Muslims were usually assholes, every single Sikh was super nice and polite.

My experience is that Sikhs are cool for the most part. They have to carry a knife. Kind of badass.

Sikhs are essentially mortal archangels. You don’t want to fuck with those dudes, but they’ll lend you a hand if you need it. Instead of being an ignorant fuck you should look up the size of the balls these guys had during British rule.

One of the few immigrant groups I want more off.

never met an asshole sikh in my life.

stand up group of people.

smell bad.

Honorable bunch
Muslims are just the exact polar opposite

Far better than mudslimes.

Made the mistake of confusing them myself, never in my life had I seen somebody rage in public for being misidentified, not even transfaggots.

This 100%.

I dropped my wallet at a convenience store when I was stoned outta my mind and the Sikh clerk made sure it was returned to me. Nice fella

Never met a bad one. Sikh's are pretty cool in my book. All of the ones I've worked with are polite, always friendly and they can take a joke too unlike Muslims.

One I worked with, a colleague saw his turban and said to him "ooh that looks nasty, hope your head gets better mate" the guy laughed harder than anyone ive ever met. Try making a joke like that with a Muslim.

Sikhs are top tier asians, some of the best people you will ever run into, its a shame they get the brunt of anti-muslim bigotry.

better
these dudes never do anything wrong

Because of ignorance.

Haven't arsed myself to learn everything, but mudslimes did some horrible hyenous things to Sikhs.

I mean, witht he rest of the world is about suberting them to convert them. With Sikhs these fucks know they have no chance of that and will fight to the bitter end. This makes them rage and torture them to death.

Oddly fascinating on the muslimes psychology, but not good to watch.

Really cannot compare Sikhs to the goatfuckers. Happens too often though since they hail from roughly the same region of the world. I used to work in funeral service and the place I worked had a very good relationship with the local Sikh community. I grew rather fond of them as a group and was proud to be able to serve them when the need arose. Very kind and polite people, but yes I admit their odor was a bit overwhelming at times.
It is really a shame that they are ignorantly mistaken as or lumped in with the grotesque Mudslimes. I always do what I can to educate people that do not understand the difference between the two.

What have you done for your country?

Attached: Patriots.png (1200x586, 1023K)

They both suck.

How so? You seem to be the minority here as you're the only one making jabs at Sikhs. So please, educate me.

You suck. And horribly sloppy at that.

Attached: 1552158444608.png (500x489, 133K)

Better, most are good people

based

>Sikhs

?? Is that short for shitskins?

Sikh
/sēk/
noun
noun: Sikh; plural noun: Sikhs
an adherent of Sikhism.

adjective: Sikh
relating to Sikhs or Sikhism.

Good people. Mostly cause they kill mussies by the dozen

So is this thread just a bunch of samefagging or something?

>Shitskin
/SHit/+/skin/
noun
shitskin (plural shitskins)

1.(slang, vulgar, ethnic slur, derogatory, offensive) A person with dark-coloured skin.
2.anyone who's not caucasian, east asian, native or a mix of these.
this includes all sorts of blacks, arabs, indians, abos, and any mix of these. shitskin mixed with non-shitskin is a shitskin.

Lots of positive things said here about Sikhs. Thanks boys. Means a lot actually.

Attached: 15596052641026388368107025687694.jpg (2576x1932, 1.21M)

No because believe it or not we know the muslims and jews are the down bringers of humanity not sikhs

Sikhs are HONOURABLE people not like average Indian, dravidians.

>samefagging
>24 posters in the thread
are you legit retarded?

This

>Had never meet one
>Doesn't know they would kill their own mother over flirting with a mudslime

Boy, you are in for some dope people if you know them.

nothing is worse than muslims. even niggers are better than muslims

As long as they don't act like apes, then I respect them and their religion

Kek
Mah nigga, stay decent.