WE

WE

youtube.com/watch?v=JVEFOKhJ4ys

Attached: niggermore.jpg (739x678, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why would white people do this?

WUZ

Tribal ooga booga behaviour. I can practically hear the eeks and ooks.

Just look at all those oppressed engineers, doctors and scientists.

NIGGERS

Gibs mo money for da skollz so we can evolve

This seems like a very reasonable request.

Civil War, is right around the corner. There is no way we're making it through the 2020 elections without serious flareups.

It would be if the school system wasn't full of nigger kids with absent fathers.

ooga booga? skoolz? yeah I mean, yall deserve to be attacked

So you're saying we should fund education for kids unless they come from 2 parent homes?

See, this is exactly the problem. Critizes the kids running around attacking people - that shit is indefensible.

But why attack the kid who is doing everything right? He is articulate, and asking to increase education funding so that he can be better. And his willing to go speak to his local council or whatever it is to do it. That's a hell of a lot more than most kids, black or white would do. He's doing the right thing and he's doing it the right way. You should be applauding him. Isn't that exactly what you want?

Attached: 1519234615113.jpg (600x600, 76K)

How many retards got shot? Seems like the perfect time to pull your gun for self defense. Unless its deep in the ghetto, which I expect it is.

Not even him but look at this newfaggot

democrats announced the suspects are to be considered innocent until proven guilty, and anyone identifying assailants is racist.

Yes and the parents must be male and female

got proof?

>live in a small white town in midwest
We have more farms but it seems the city has more animals

Attached: 1559255532474.jpg (720x720, 119K)

Extremely difficult to get a CCW permit in Maryland. So they get this, or worse, instead.

Attached: 1496083919643.png (494x388, 379K)

>Lives in a small midwestern town
>brags about where he lives

Pick one.

I'm jealous he lives in a small Midwestern town

Then you must live a particularly shit life.

Then move to one? It's not like anyone else is.

Maybe they will ban punching and kicking, that will fix the problem. If it's really super illegal, then nobody will do it for sure, right?

As someone from MD but outside of Bmore. Im tired of all our money going to the city when my county cant even fill potholes

You've got a point, the kid speaking is doing the right thing. But he's also not advocating for anything smart or specific enough to be useful. The "need mo money fo dem prograyums" meme is so old at this point, it's worth criticizing too.

According the CNN white people are the real terrorists.

'teenagers' FUCKING NIGGERS

This is why I only vote democrat

As someone who is and currently still is... ¿Y THO?

Attached: FB_IMG_1558114840549.jpg (935x857, 46K)

The problem isn't niggers it's teenagers. They're not human. The boys should be kept in cages and the girls should be sex toys for older men.

Mine, like most of the good peoples here first reaction is to just say niggers but can we have an actual discussion on what is clearly a sickness to the modern african american culture?

Is it the thug culture brought on by mainstream black artists a problem in terms of projected norms and attitudes? Poverty, subjugation and a prior enslavement are no doubt important factors.

Lets look at the differences in terms of early childhood socialization and adolescent development.

Whites place a better emphasis on getting an education naturally as they have long been the free majority and have enjoyed the public school system and access to higher education. This deficit while getting better every decade has guaranteed that they go mostly unrepresented in upfront positions in industry.

I dont actually care to go on but being a creature of logic just saying 'niggers' is the easy way out. There are underlying causes to the modern negro problems that are almost exclusive to the nations poor inner city areas. The culture has a sickness that I dont know for certain if it existed before rap music. They were much more respectable in the Jazz era when they pioneered AMERICA'S music which was a commendable contribution to society that I appreciate.

Im not racist but am disgusted when I see these thug committing these ridiculous crimes.

The problem is niggers.

It's niggers, nigger

0 shot but don't worry a large quantity (more than 5) were arrested on misdemeanor charges!

Nigger

>the problem isnt niggers
>image is clearly 100% niggers
Sure, Jan.

Nah, niggers are different. They are mentally inferior.

Attached: greece-2500-years-ago-rome-2000-years-ago-china-1800-1523913[1].png (500x384, 97K)

They are also 100% men, is the problem men?

Watch them blame white people for it somehow

They are not men, they are niggers

You apparently never listened to country music

I like you.

>Teens

Fuck off, faggot

Look closer, I see a couple she-boons in there. The problem is niggers.

it is niggers and only niggers, u mad?

I mean isn't the joke that all country music stars are rich millionaires who do not actually live in small midwestern towns but romanticized it because their listeners are idiots?

It's like how Trump, an inherited money, Ivy-league educated, NYC, billionaire, convinced all those poor midwestern farmers he was one of them.

Well luckily no one of any other race has ever committed any violence.

I mean, the Nazi's were a bunch of white people and they attacked people at random. They are known for their violence and inhumanity, so maybe check yourself if you're going to try to use violence as a metric.

>bruh these kids nee suhm munny for they skool
Holy. Fuck. The rest of the state funnels so much money into that literal black fucking hole of a city, and then the counties have the fucking gall to redraw districts and force niggers into rural white schools that traditionally performed well. It's a god damn race to the bottom with this horse shit. Notice how I managed to get all that out without even using the N-word, this isn't even a race thing.

Hip hop and country both sing about the journey, both idolize their audience's hometown while being glad they can afford to live in gated communities near cities.

get out of here jew

>"N-word"
GTFO NIGGER

The problem isn't what other races do or don't do, the problem is forced integration and subsidies

>Notice how I managed to get all that out without even using the N-word, this isn't even a race thing

...You sure about that?

Any euros in here wondering why americans demand to keep guns now?

Let's give the blacks their reparations. They've been saying that's all they need to very back on track. Let's see how many of them actually spend that money on education rather than clothes, phones, guns, drugs, or alcohol.

Europe is so lost now to immigrants, America is crazy but at least they stand up for themselves

Wow I live 6 miles away and had no idea this happened.

its niggers you fucking retard.

America has a white people problem, to be sure

Attached: sk-2017_04_featured_listing_mobile.jpg (768x768, 38K)

Kys, boomer

rent goes up 3000%
education remains at 3000%

>if more money was allocated to bottom most City schools we would have the necessary tools and resources to help us Evolve...
evolve is right, not sure you can do that with money tho
pretty sure the weak lines have to die for you to evolve

Attached: PhotoGrid_1559521926707-1.jpg (1917x388, 51K)

I mean if you count right-wing terrorism (which you absolutely should) white people DO make up the majority of American terrorists

despite being 13% of the population they commit 50% of crime. if you're too stupid to understand that it's niggers

Why would the media let you know about this in the current year?

13% of the honks do 50% of the honking

N I G G E R S

I bet you're unaware of mass Christian genocide occurring

I don't really care about Christians

But you care for muslims and niggers, don't you bitch

Nope

Got anything else?

oh nice one then man!
yeah jews

Was nothing random about it.

KAAANNNGZZ!!!!!!!!

All religions are a joke.

Attached: 1555182573245.jpg (720x1280, 72K)

>every single one is black
>the problem isn't niggers
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

Attached: 1552754306530.jpg (714x747, 83K)

fuckin niggers

Bullshit Jewish source
90% crime is nigger
10% crime is white

I live in a small midwest town, too, user... where r u? (Roughly speaking, not tryna dox ya.)