Why are cis people so uninformed on the topic gender? They actually having a penis or vagina decides your gender

Why are cis people so uninformed on the topic gender? They actually having a penis or vagina decides your gender.

Attached: 802B5D0A-A791-4916-A276-31D1F42A4AC1.jpg (476x296, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex
discordapp.com\invite\wJzErnv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you had one job...

There are two genders and a lof of mental disorders user.

Most of them aren't. But those that can't stand someone not agreeing with them never saw anything else. Their bodies just worked like most do.

Sorry user you don’t understand. Pic is to help you :)

Attached: DD1137F8-329F-4A9E-9D9F-D98B6714E054.jpg (556x1133, 121K)

Just stop. 99% of the time someone's gender will match their biological sex. I agree that sex and gender are separate things but they heavily influence each other and most of the time will match. I wish the rest of the lgbt community would quit bitching about heteronormative and cisnormative standards. They exist because being cis and het is the fucking norm. If we could just stop being ridiculous then I'm sure we could reach a middle ground, but instead we have trannies saying "sex is biological construct RREEEE!" and alt-righters saying "honk honk 40%". IT'S MADNESS

I hope you get the medical help you need user.
God bless you and yours.

Go back to your safe space, faggot.

>the mentally insane people just like me share my views on gender. Why dont normal people share my views?!?
Gr8 b8 m8.

I personally identify as an apache attack helicopter. If you do not recognize me as an apache attack helicopter, you're a fucking nazi.

Not caring about a niche topic as it doesn't apply to 99.99% of the population isn't an issue of uninformed or misinformed individuals, it is an issue of minority groups be over-represented and believing they have more power than they do.

If the vast, vast, vast majority of the time hitting button A starts a machine, but every once in a long time button B is the correct choice, you don't hit button B first. In fact, you don't even think about button B until button A doesn't work.

What non-cis people want is for everyone to start with button B for no reason other than that it applies to them, when the reality is that there is no logical reason to start with button B as it wastes time and is literally irrelevant most of the time.

Button A starts the machine and Button B ends the machine, and the machine definitely needs to be ended so Button B is the logical/correct choice

Attached: 929_354.gif (400x300, 46K)

Attached: 66178.jpg (225x350, 24K)

Your ability to follow metaphors is disastrously poor.

Attached: dvyjt4-87d816bb-80a1-4943-af9b-dc259f6982ac.jpg (507x560, 76K)

Attached: kimimaro-kun-kimimaro-29562912-1024-768.png (1024x768, 434K)

Gender is a spectrum. Like autism.

Attached: TimeToStop.jpg (1394x635, 233K)

Attached: kimimaro-7411.jpg (243x369, 13K)

>I cant figure out what sex I am, am I stupid?
>No! It's everyone else whose confused!

Attached: youre-dumb-deal-with-it.jpg (553x412, 49K)

Attached: images (3).jpg (259x194, 8K)

Cis people are literally retarded, intellectually deficient, they won't ever understand trans people because the two groups live in totally different worlds

Attached: images (2).jpg (259x194, 10K)

What a prejudiced heterophobic ass you are.

Attached: 1512965247564.jpg (1408x5896, 1.41M)

Ur mom gay and liek cp

Attached: Kimimaro.jpg (640x480, 20K)

Yeah that's true, trans live out of touch with reality.

Society is deeply homophobic so this is to be expected

Gender was a made up term to push a political ideology. Yes there has been trans throughout history, look at Caligulas fuck toy for example. But there also has been Down syndrome, dwarfism and the like. Just because we have reoccurring problems in our genetics doesn’t mean we make up new information to justify it being anything other than a anomaly.

And no I don’t think we should be blatantly mean to individuals with gender dysphora the same way I wouldn’t be mean to a dwarf, but I don’t expect the world to cater the height of booths and chairs for an offshoot of a population, why should we do it with “trans”

How does one prove your point. It's literally an opinion. Stfu, nobody cares about you

I think what it is is there are those two buttons, but when A fails to start the machine a bunch of dumbasses refuse to press button B, and they do that every single time, not just once and it's their cumulative refusal to do anything except press button A that becomes a problem.
If a factory had a button like that and there were workers who would never press button B, you better damn well bet either there would be a seminar or announcement and anyone who was unable to press that button after being informed would be fired outright.

Because gender is an utterly meaningless term. Gender is a social construct with no concrete definition, and therefore not worth anything in a discussion. Biological sex, on the other hand, has a clear definition and is a logical means of categorizing people.

Because you freaks make the retarded rules.

>Why do people without a mental disorder not understand the warped view of those who do have one?

Nah dude, it's cis people who are out of touch with reality, cis people think they know how the world works and don't deviate from their artificial gender roles, while trans people acknowledge the world is a confusing place and don't bother trying to fit in just to appease people who don't care about them in the first place

What people don't realize is your SEX and your GENDER ARE NOT THE FUCKING SAME!
>Gender: Social construct.
>Sex: Biological Identification

GET IT RIGHT FUCKING LGTBQ+ AND NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: angry_pepe.jpg (900x900, 43K)

Why are tranny baits on Yea Forums getting worse by the day? At least put some effort into your shit fag.

>cater the height of booths and chairs
In what way do trans people need to be catered to that would take up space in the same way two sets of chairs and booths would?

>99% of people are wrong about what applies to 99% of people. Only the 1% of people that are different understand the 1% that are different

OP really gets me.

Attached: OwO.jpg (900x600, 189K)

>trans people don't try to fit in

Except for the bunch of money I spent to look female so I could fit in as a female. Any trans person who is concerned with passing(vast majority are) is trying to fit in

This is 1, 2, and in between. I agree with is system as long as its not overused

This is oddly accurate, but 98% of stupid fucks gender hysterics won't understand it.

Given the circunstance, there fits an explanation;
>Genderqueer is somebody without mental maturity
>Androgynous is somebody with some heavy hormonal problems
>Intersex doesn't exist, and hermaphrodites are a rarity. Either you have dick or a vagina, deal with it.
>The only real debatable subject in the whole picture, but still a farily stupid way to say you are a faggot.

70 extra bathrooms for each of their genders

I honestly...don't care for this.

the only thing slightly interesting in this discussion is that so many people were made to care about a "problem" that affects not even 1% of world population
just because you feel special doesn´t mean you are - next thing will be the lgbt community asking for understanding of serial killers because they need to kill and shouldn´t be forced by society to surpress their feelings

There's only two genders. That's a scientific fact. Nobody is changing their mind.

The pretend to be intelligent about a topic entirely manufactured by them

Don't forget to buy yours.

Attached: 15_All_Inclusive.png (1094x756, 687K)

Attached: fag41944.png (1220x822, 43K)

umm its very simple male female you have a cock or a pussy. god why are these freaks allowed to live? im atheist btw and think this is totla bull shit

None of them are asking for segregated bathrooms. Next way they need to be catered to?

yea its not very complicated is it?

they r informed. Why r transsexes so delusional bout gender?
stop trolling

Forcing people to refer to them by a pronoun that they want to be called (clearly if your passable then is isn’t an issue) and getting upset if it happens (game stop video). Again people getting upset about bathrooms when there not passable. And just like dwarfism, being allowed in the military, where only 1% of the population is in, why create an extra burden on the system for them.

Trannies arent gay people, bro.

That picture is completely irrelevant to this thread.

Attached: Kimimaro_infobox.png (1250x768, 958K)

>talking about gender for more than 5 seconds

Attached: F7A6D08E-F7E5-4F0B-AE40-22F6CD7DE203.jpg (500x510, 62K)

The left wing has built their castle on fighting for "marginalized groups." Now that faggots and niggers have equal rights under the law, the left has to keep digging up "oppressed" people to protect. That's why they go on endlessly about trannys and illegals.

Attached: Your kids on left wing politics.jpg (678x350, 31K)

Imagine being so needy and lonely that you have to become an abomination just so you can join a group. Post modernism was a mistake.

>men who want to have sex with other men
>not gay

>YoU StrAighTs ArE The ONes WhO Are ConFUsed!

Attached: 1348551419433.jpg (480x323, 19K)

we wouldn´t have this problem if the germans won ww2 - just saying
even though we probably would have other problems

>Man
>Woman
>Do NOT pick one, you don't get to.

Sorry you're mentally diseased and will kys soon.

>minions

Attached: No+people+hate+minions+because+theyre+everywhere+its+literal+cancer+_33b74ad1340bb219b8e8877a4c2b52e (320x320, 35K)

>confused by its own gender
Okay retard. Thinking youre the opposite sex is a mental disorder. Cutting your dick off or inflatting the clit to prove you're not is just silly

You actually english having a grammar

>people who want to rip their dicks off
>people who want to fug and hug other dudes

Theres a difference you brainless bad-dragon gobbling dog.

You obviously have a mental issue and probably got your dick your tits chop off to prove it. U need to get help or jump off a cliff and stop shove your mentality down people throat

Attached: DD0285FE-4123-4D3A-997A-F6668508F11F.jpg (640x1024, 61K)

The US joined the wrong side.

Attached: hitler1.jpg (564x371, 106K)

>people who want to rip their dicks off
So they can get fucked by other dudes in their new frankencock

Stupid faggot

>Any trans person who is concerned with passing

Those aren't actually trans people, there are a lot of fucking fakers out there

people that agree with me are smart
people that disagree with me are dumb

Attached: Human_body_features.jpg (916x768, 103K)

They trying to hide their mental disorders by blaming on everyone eles and shoving this gay shit in people face. No you’re still a queer, tranny or a dyke freak. People just acting with it

Attached: DCE2C931-3A94-4DDD-ADE4-EEA211AFDAFD.jpg (333x500, 61K)

I wouldn't have a problem with trans people.

If less of them were mentally unstable, rude, tactless, and fetish-mad.

If a person truly believes they were born the wrong sex, I feel sympathy for them and have understanding. What I refuse to tolerate are these asshat faggots who are trans just because they want to put their fetishes on exhibition and have it protected as "expression". No, bitch. I don't fucking consent. Leave me out of your sexual fantasy.

The post you responded to wasn’t the original argument I posted but some pleb, look to the second better thought out response to your original post if you’re inclined.

That first picture is probably the Bible, dude. And acting special ed about it is not gonna help. I actually think people that argue this trash are stupid gays that try to spread their disease to people. Please just fuck off and argue about something else to people.

Fired because 1/1000 times the correct method is not used? That is star performance right there. To reprimand for the insignificant minority failure without regard for the majority success is poor management.

Abandoning the metaphor, all I can really say is this: I understand being personally frustrated if you aren't referred to as you like most of the time. However, there are caveats that have to be considered before I would consider any anger on that group's part as being justified.

A. They would have had to make their preferred title known. People aren't mind readers and shouldn't be expected to enact a contingency that isn't needed except for once in a blue moon.

B. There would have to be an established rapport with the individual. (If a person handing me a drink through the drive through window tells me their gender, I don't care and neither does anyone else. That's an important point I feel people miss a lot, is that other people don't care about you or your opinions if you aren't friends or colleagues with that person)

C. You were respectful in your request. I hear "shitlord" a lot even in the course of normal conversation when it comes to people getting gender "wrong".

D. You respect their beliefs as much as you want them to respect yours. Like it or not people believe different things, and your right to identify as something other than the immediate observation would suggest is no different than anther's right to disregard that. You find that offensive, odds are they find you offensive as well. People disagree, that's how free will works.

And E. That this request be looked at as a request, not a demand. Again, free will. It's a hard thing for special interest groups to understand.

Attached: 6F2A0A85-A38F-4BAE-854C-71FBE9E5151E.jpg (700x847, 70K)

Aw, did someone else's thoughts about themselvse hurt your fragile feelings?

I will say this, Neischtze, schaupen and the like and their decedents in thought failing caused a vacuum for the wrong post modernist to fill the void

You're just a scared little bitch

How about keep that faggot thought to aids infected self.

Lmao. The instability begins immediately. I'm out.

Attached: 1447485066700.gif (259x214, 760K)

I’m pretty sure there’s only one trans or trans supporter in this thread and the rest are anons circle jerking both sides of the argument for luls. Classic Yea Forums

I’d curb kick any aids faggot in the neck that even thinks that.

it´s the same problem as with vegans - noone would have a problem if they wouldn´t be yelling about it all day

All I will say is this:

>Hello Robert
>Actually, I prefer Robby.

Versus

>Hello Sir.
>Omg I'm a trans-woman, check your privilege shitlord. You cis scum are all the same, you need sensitivity training. Retards!

aw, baby should stay off the internet, he might talk to a tranny and end up crying again.

So Robby is fine getting called Robert sometimes but not sir???

>intersex
wt actual f?

I am the one trans and I simultaneously hate and feel bad for cis people, they're so fucking ignorant and stupid but they can't help it and they can't change, it's a tragedy

Why is it that some people think their sexuality should make up their entire personality?
If that's the most interesting thing about you then you're not interesting at all.

Nigger what? Who are you to say who isn't trans? If the desire is to live as the opposite sex and be recognized as that, then passing is a legitimate concern.

Are you telling me that I'm not actually trans because I'm concerned with passing? Because that would be retarded

This is OC

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (504x4734, 1.66M)

someone explain traps please. /soc/, especially, is full of them.

Here you are trying to flirt with us. Just go away and not come back. I don’t want your shit on my dick.

Science denier much?

apparently “aw” is a queer comback. lol go chock on a cock aids faggot

If you were actually trans, you wouldn't give a fuck what people think of you, which clearly you do

its because they arent mentally ill like you faggots are,now go back to being confused over which bathroom to use snowflake

We feel bad for you too. Because no matter how much you may want to, you can't change what you are either. The difference is, you are far more likely to kill yourself because of that while most of us will live a completely normal life.

I don't hate you. I feel bad for you.

Original poster user, you have to understand they have no need to, if you notice atheist haven’t been protected much at all and there’s far more of them in the country than trans. It’s a numbers game, it’s a democracy and your in the smallest camp

More like “AIDS MONTH”

Attached: 446C5BD2-33A3-43DC-BD0C-43E9938D4D8B.jpg (651x768, 72K)

>I don't hate you. I feel bad for you

I highly doubt that, you're probably lying, all cis people are liars

I really hate trannies like you. People like you are the reason i stopped going to any kind of support group. Thinking you get to determine who is and isn't trans. Like all trans people can be defined the same way or all want the same thing. Go fuck yourself, you self righteous cunt. I think you're just mad because you're not passable, and so you denounce wanting to be passable as something else. You're just as closed minded as the conservatards and you're not even smart enough to wrap your head around that.

Aright u got us , please go jump off a bridge you aids infected faggot

Attached: CBBC4A8A-914B-490C-A0FC-E3345256A26C.jpg (615x410, 25K)

It does, as far as I am concerned. If you have/had a dick, you are a man.
Why do you care about what I do or don't think about it?
I'm not single, so I'm not going to fuck you anyways even if you were a real women I would not treat you any differently.
Your queerness has absolutely nothing to do with me.
Even if I agreed with 100% of your rhetoric, it would not help you in any way.

you're not that trap from /soc/ who constantly starts "ugly" threads and otherwise posts in 15 threads a day trying to get compliments, are you?

Significantly less than 1% of the population is trans. Are all the Cis people that support trans rights liars? Or do you just hate everyone because you hate yourself? Stop lashing out at people that want to help you.

And I’m pretty sure you like to get beaten, tied up and have gigantic dildos up your ass. I’m not lying. You’re gay.

Attached: 137373222602.jpg (500x500, 26K)

You're the one with thoughts of your dick and people's shit bouncing around in your head, buddy. Maybe be less anti-lgbt if you're going to fantasize about that.

Cis normative gender binary male pigs should be sterilized at birth.

Intersex people make up 2% of the population. It’s a lot of people. If you consider those freaks people.

I wouldn't know, but I can ask your father after I'm finished with your mom.

1/1500 is now 1/50, good to know
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex

I used to goes to a regular pharmacy and this young ass faggot tranny regular got it AIDS medications there and it married to another faggot. They’re all fine example trailer trashes and the best part is the expensive ass aids medications is paid for by Medicare.

Attached: 12F37361-DB09-4324-A257-92369A86FF93.jpg (790x960, 91K)

Attached: 8C23AAF0-2A45-4045-9D26-B62C60D14287.jpg (640x1052, 352K)

What do you even mean you’re already on my dick. I never said anything about fantasy why not come up with something that makes sense next time.

So if i feel that im a t-rex... oh man i can be a real t-rex just by thinking i am!!!! thanks op you are awesome!

>pic related, its my actual me

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-06-27-at-2.30.15-PM.png (714x388, 268K)

>2%

Retard

You’re only looking at one type of intersex.

Or trans people be euonthinized, it’d be far more cost effective given the number of people. But nearly half do it for us anyways. We could probably set up a cheap system where we can get the rest do it as well

You forgot the “aw” did you choke on cocks this time?

Attached: 5A0744BA-1AA3-4CEB-8B8D-1BC2EE91374F.jpg (2560x1920, 776K)

Attached: B264AB0C-A828-4904-859E-8D03F1A4E764.gif (500x275, 495K)

>Bisexual
Literally undermines itself

Gender=sex, but gender&sex =/= personality

These will scared off the queer trannies

Attached: A69F957A-18C0-4010-BD3D-B6861C0E03EB.jpg (3000x2000, 1.17M)

kek

Attached: BCE7D88C-E1DC-4605-AC6E-4596F70547A0.jpg (2988x5312, 1.65M)

>Stop lashing out at people that want to help you.

Oh fuck off, the only one you're trying to help is yourself

Attached: 249C42EB-DFD7-4AF7-BB04-2BF5CEA61A13.jpg (1828x3250, 380K)

Guenuely curious and don’t want to be mean, but how does it feel knowing you’ll only be able to date people with a fetish for trans or people who are the “rejected” teir of the dating pool. Literally you’ll never date a “cis” male, even if they defend you and your rights

This is normal

Attached: 4892CBBE-93BE-4B98-BCD6-A869EA73134E.jpg (640x853, 312K)

Intersex is people with some elements of both male and female genitals

Attached: 7BC813D2-AAA9-43C9-84BE-2831B78D25D4.png (1334x750, 1.19M)

Look up the suspected Jack the Ripper, really good read, first time I learned about intersex people was from a book about him.

Wait wait wait. Only women have foreheads, eyes, noses, mouths, chins, shoulders, arms, elbows, forearms, wrists, hands and fingers?

That can't be right.

This is true

This

This diagram still sees gender identity, gender expression, biological sex and sexual orientation as a spectrum between binary poles.

thats what cis means you idiot. we are comfortable in our skin cause we arent fucked in the head like you

Attached: 1436513976910.jpg (880x445, 50K)

>*notices your butthole* UwU *pounces*
>you’re already on my dick.

Shhhh don’t let know they are working within a frame work that’s based on normal life since the dawn of time, they can’t handle their flawed logic, regardless of the underlying claims.

Because they don't care? Because they've never had to care?

This is like asking your grandma why they don't know how to take apart a car engine or a computer, because they've never had to and never will.

what a seriously retarded question

you think that = 1/50, or about 7 million people?

Attached: this.gif (300x186, 446K)

hitler no reason etc

I really can't fucking stand cis people, I try to help them understand things better and they just lash out with their insecure bullshit, I shouldn't even bother helping them but I feel compelled to because they're so pathetic

Nah, but I did tell your father to write that for me while my cock was in his mouth.

Attached: 1556121843910.jpg (400x520, 32K)

Just be honest with yourself that you don't like sex because you're bad at it, not that you're asexual

This. When you give everyone a microphone you just get noise and confusion

the internet was a mistake.

Attached: identify as an apache.jpg (640x920, 86K)

because they don't care. It dons't affect their lives.

Damnit you beat me to the punch line.

Kill yourself, faggot.

Attached: 1556332468482.gif (500x230, 1.94M)

The only thing that's good about you degenerates is that you'll make CP legal one day. God speed

Attached: 1556667997226.jpg (1024x482, 64K)

What I mean is that the diagram is buying into the same social constructs it is trying to break down.

I agree with what (I think) it's trying to say, but I think it's shooting itself in the foot.

Bro it’s just called a low labido, friend from law school literally had sex once in his life, was to “gross for him”, masturbated once every 4-5 months.

While asexual in the idea of it isn’t a thing, honestly if I didn’t enjoy sex so much I’d probably not have a gf, it’s a lot of hassle.

I hope you and you’re deranged kind get murdered in the most horrendous way.

>99.9% of the world is retarded but me

Well yeah that's almost true

I`m ok with that if that is how you want to do it. It won`t be becuase as soon as you have a firm system there will be some person who "doesn`t conform" to that system. Its why the LGBTQ+ acronym is ever expanding.

This actually makes more sense than anything I've seen so far. I could see this as a helpful chart for determining how sick you actually are. The more you have in the middle, the more delusional you are. Very helpful thank you user!

Making life worse for your family I see, suicide seems good for you op

Attached: 4L_oqVOWsoR.jpg (640x513, 22K)

You don't know how to use a dictionary do you user?

Not true, intersex is objectively a medical condition. I wouldn`t go further than that though. Some people are born with horrible deformations, intersex is just another one of those deformations. Pretty awful if you think about it. Imagine having a vagina but knowing you have testicles inside rather than ovaries. Cannot imagine the psych struggle of that girl.

I second You really don`t understand the point.

Well stated user.

kek

Better or worse than Down syndrome? Honestly I think the adage ignorance is bliss hits the nail on the head here, being fully cognitive and knowing you’re an abnormality is probably how Frankenstein felt in the Classic book (not the movie.)

****you and your
If you gonna insult somebody at least use grammar above a 2nd grade level

>tl;dr this thread

Attached: baited-8344.jpg (739x742, 33K)

Both groups don't care about eachother.. but one should cater to the other?

If you’re trying to reach the moral high ground with a grammar system made up incoherent individuals with printing presses, you’re a full on tard.

It does you mentally ill mong.

Come on user unless that’s a >you, that was clearly sarcasm

Cis people should make themselves useful by serving trans people and I'm not being facetious or kidding at all

Transgenders have a psychological disorder.The rest are just attention seekers and degenerates

Attached: Bitiboi.jpg (700x851, 51K)

Bait or delusional fetish.

I don't care.

Call yourself an otherkin or a turnip if you want to. As long as you are nice to others and wash your hand after going to the bathroom, we're good.

Attached: lFA37nl.jpg (1080x1350, 82K)

Agreed, breaks down into two camps, people who are trying to pass, or non passable/non-binary, etc who are the emos of this generation

OP is a bait Fag

Attached: This is hella bait.jpg (200x200, 8K)

user, you’re more likely to contract a disease by touching anything in a bathroom other than your hopefully clean dick, (assuming you can avoid touching the door with your hand.)

Obviously shits are a different issue

I don't give a shit about trannies who try really hard to fit in with the opposite sex, those are the fake ones and they're irrelevant

This is truly a masterful b8. [spoiler] At least I hope so for your sake user. [/spoiler]

if fags had just made a new word this whole fucking gender issue wouldn't be a problem. it has nothing to do with identity anymore it has dissolved into a war on words. gender, in regards to human beings, has never been about identity and has always been interchangeable with the word sex. plain and fucking simple. make a some new words and fucking move on. I know this thread is bait but I've only just realised that now and I just typed all this out so I attached an epic anime.jpg

Attached: 1559508213266m.jpg (803x1024, 107K)

Attached: now this is good.gif (245x190, 936K)

Gender is a flawed concept and you're just as stupid as the strawman you've created for believing in it.

Attached: 1557160777337.jpg (250x245, 7K)

Discussing gender is retarded af

Attached: 20190604_013904.jpg (1280x795, 401K)

etymology. Language changes over time. It's not simply the addition of new words.

>pic related...

Attached: ~trans.jpg (955x960, 65K)

Trans "people" are weak and the weak deserve death.

This doesn't say anything about apache attack helicopters, faggot

>normal
You spelled "cute" wrong...

both of you forgot "not"

Then why are you on it? Pussies with the inability to critically think, let alone handle a bit if heat running free on the internet is a mistake.

>Trans "people" are weak and the weak deserve death.
It is not for you to decide who is and isn't weak, but I agree, the weak deserve death and whoever the weaker among us may be, from some limbless vegetable in a hospital to the healthy, but foolishly overconfident, deserve death.

Trans people are stronger than you know, they endure way more suffering than the average cis person

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

Attached: GAU-8 Avenger with optional A-10 accessory.jpg (6016x4016, 1.16M)

Anyone who is unable to reconcile their mind and their crotch meat is weak in mind, body, or both. No decision has been made by me.

You sound weak. Are you?

Attached: 1530972033009.jpg (425x301, 27K)

Attached: bait-big.jpg (500x500, 55K)

We get it. Neither of them are real.

Attached: 4gqtz.jpg (500x376, 186K)

Yeah how did your not functioning pussy work out for you?
Still feel like a woman when you look down at your abomination?

>Anyone who is unable to reconcile their mind and their crotch meat is weak in mind, body, or both. No decision has been made by me.
If what you state is true, then the issue will solve itself.
Look at trans suicide rates, the issue is solving itself.

Your gender is your sex is your genitals.

All other is body dysmorphia.

Because normal people are not retarded

Quite a lot of anal sex with pre-op trannies one would assume

What are cis people? Is that what normal people are called?

>sexual orientation
>only 3
I thought they're like 100+ of it?

Attached: sexual-orientation-symbols-flags.jpg (1500x2000, 210K)

Holy shit, you are one scary trans-rex! Watch out for velocitranstors, those fuckers are fast and mean!

The biological meaning of life for all organisms is to reproduce and pass on your genes. How does it feel to be a freakish evolutionary failure? Take as many pills and have as many surgeries as you want but in the end you're still a mistake, a failure, a disfunctional reject that serves no purpose. How does that make you feel?

Explain? I've been bi since before I even knew what sex was. No big deal, I just like sex, don't care if it's a pussy or a cock.

because they don't give a fuck?

Dear GOD, Barbara is one beautiful woman!
>best pic ITT, by far!
>This is now a Barbara Palvin thread!

Attached: 1482865998867.jpg (788x1000, 228K)

he said "cis" people,the only people who refer to genders as "cis"are libtards who care about the issue.everyone else isnt a mentally ill degenerate and calls them either male or female

Same

Only your natural genitalia has any bearing on whether you're a man or woman. Whether you fit the stereotypical mold is irrelevant in that regard. The infinitesimal amount of genetic disorders do not change this truth, unless you think saying that "people have two legs" is wrong because some people don't.

Attached: 2wqgjt.jpg (554x451, 51K)

Females don't want males in their restrooms. I'm sure you'll kindly note your gender has nothing to do with your status as a male or female.

Queen Lactatia so cute!

How did the disgusting trannie discord users manage to shill Yea Forums so badly today?

anyway this is now an Anne thread now

Attached: Annicus.jpg (660x498, 52K)

Attached: Anne But Zoomed Out.jpg (481x271, 14K)

Now Now*

Attached: Annie with an I.jpg (590x525, 41K)

Attached: Annne with 3 n's.jpg (654x491, 36K)

Attached: Beach jew.png (633x675, 469K)

Attached: Family Anne.jpg (474x315, 27K)

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet? Tons of porn and memes!
discordapp.com\invite\wJzErnv
JOIN GO GO

I am genuinely in love with Anne Frank. She was a beautiful, witty, and graceful young woman whose light was snuffed out far too early. I frequently fantasize about being Peter van Pels hiding with her. Oh god, just imagine deflowering that sweet girl on a lazy Amsterdam afternoon, lying and learn what each other's bodies were for. Now imagine nine months later, she's got a massive bulging stomach from carrying your child inside of her and it seems like she’s gonna pop any moment now. Her popped belly button makes it look like she's got a giant third boob where her stomach once was. She waddles around and can barely move half of the time. She's developed an insatiable craving for your dick and you've likewise developed a taste for her pussy. You’re both cooped up in an attic all day have nothing better to do besides fuck like an unsustainable third world population. You lie down on your back, she strips off her comically too small clothes and kneels on top of you. She grabs a hold of your rock hard cock, inserts it deep inside of her, and begins to ride you like a stallion. You feel the pressure from her incredible weight and huge round belly bearing down on you but the indescribable pleasure of her tight pussy throbbing on you cock negates any discomfort. You sink into her beautiful soul, into that secret place where no one dares to go. After 30 minutes, you're both moaning with ever greater intensity, you know it won't be long now. Suddenly, you feel your cock shaking like a V-2 rocket and the orgasm reaches it's climax as your cum literally explodes like an 88mm AT round inside her Sherman tank, blowing the turret right off. You and her both join as one, souls screaming from the sheer ecstasy. As the elation wears off, she lies next to you. Too exhausted to do anything else, you simply hold her in your embrace. In that moment, there is no family squabbles, no Nazis, no war. Just you and her, watching the sky turn pink with the setting sun.

Attached: ANNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (1178x1200, 94K)

Suddenly, you awaken from your slumber to the sound of a bloodcurdling scream. You open your eyes to darkness, it takes a split second for your vision to readjust. You feel lonely and cold. Another shriek knocks you back into reality. Anne sitting next to you, clutching her belly, face contorted from pain. A foul smelling fluid lies pooled on the floor around her mid-section. Your hot dirty fuckfest has brought on labor. she cries your name, begging for help, begging for you. The noise. She’s louder than a line of Louisiana Tigers giving the Rebel Yell right now. You raise your finger to your lips to tell her to be quiet. But the agony is too much for her to bear. You’ve got to do something or else it will awaken the entire neighborhood and with it, the Nazis. Suddenly you remember the bulge in your pants. You’ve got morning wood. It’s not the best gag, but it will have to do. You stand up, squat like a slav, using her belly as an impromptu stool, grab your still cum-crusted cock, and shove it right inside her mouth. At first, she tries to scream even louder in surprise, but your circumcised 100% Kosher dong blocks her windpipe, reducing her screams to a barely audible gurgle. Suffering from unbearable pain, she bites down on her your meat with each contraction. Now you’e in pain too. With each contraction, she bites down harder, it feels like she’s gonna tear your cock right off. Eventually, the pain subsides for her and she doesn’t bite down as much. Now it seems almost as if she’s starting to enjoy it. You can feel your child kick on your testicles. Clearly it’s excited too. Suddenly, your cock starts to shake like a V-2 again, you pull it out of her mouth just in time. You bust your steaming hot and sticky load, blanketing her like an incendiary carpetbombing of Dresden. Semen stains her mountaintops (all three of them), along with her hair and most of her face. She quietly giggles from the ironic amusement of it all. You giggle too

Attached: Beach Anne.jpg (364x530, 60K)

You look at the newborn now lying on the floor and see that it is a boy. You have a son. Perfect, perfect in every way. He begins to stir and you realize he’s about to cry. After all that’s happened, you don’t to given away to the Germans from the wails of a newborn. You gently lift him up and place him on Anne’s semen stained mountaintops. The baby quickly finds the breast is soon sucking happily. Semen, blood, amniotic fluid, breastmilk all mix and fill the air with a strange scent that while repulsive, is also extremely arousing. You can’t resist the urge anymore. Your mouth land on top of Anne’s opposite breast, sucking first your own cum, but then her tasty milk. You look into her eyes, she’s somewhat annoyed, but too exhaust to really care. A gust of wind coming from a hole in the wall blows through, cooling both of your sweat-drenched bodies, but also disturbing the little one. You’re afraid he’ll start shivering. You look around the dusty attic for something to keep the baby warm. You settle on Anne’s fur winter jacket, having sat unused for the past two years. You know Anne will definitely not be happy that you ruined her favorite coat, but it’s for the best. She hasn’t been able to fit in it for the past nine months anyway. You carefully wrap your little one in the coat and hand him to an exhausted Anne, she continues to quietly feed him. You notice the dead silence for the first time, not even the other occupants of the Annex, mere feet away in the next room, were roused. You feel a sense of relief. You’re safe, for the moment at least. Eventually you curl up next to her quietly and begin to doze off. Your secret sleeps in winter clothes. Tomorrow, you can find a way to explain the night’s events to your parents and hope they don’t kill each other. You can somehow find a way to get your little bundle of joy to safety. But tonight, you just rest, your first night as a family.

Attached: Annus Frankus.jpg (402x402, 68K)

>Madness?

Attached: giphy (1).gif (500x200, 942K)

Attached: Kitty.jpg (225x219, 9K)

Attached: Waifu Jew.jpg (720x844, 71K)

>Total number of people whose bodies differ from standard male or female

>1 in 100 births

So 1%...

TBH, that's higher than I expected.

I mean, I agree that there are two genders, but there are a couple people floating around in the gray area in the middle. Gender and sex are different tho.

It's way less than that. Isn't it closer to 1 in 15,000?

stop bumping this dead thread retarded ass goyim

Attached: Anne With Whiskers.png (1860x854, 653K)

Attached: Winter Anne.jpg (500x686, 25K)

Attached: Why did she have to die.jpg (640x629, 37K)

Attached: Anne With a Distinct Hairdo.png (975x956, 1.81M)

Just going based off the image posted. I don't know how accurate that number is although it seems high to me. I don't feel like every hundredth person I see was born with some sort of genital malformation but who knows

Attached: Anne But In Several Different Positions.jpg (1600x2180, 518K)

Attached: Baby Anne.jpg (236x365, 16K)

photo is wrong, the tranny hasn't killed themselves yet

I still see two genders and a lot pf mental disorders

no, it just isn't

I feel so bad for him

Why are people so uptight about policing other people's lives? It's fucking weird.

Tits or gtfo

Attached: 0ab.png (956x736, 1006K)

Why do you care and why are you bumping the thread with images?

let's see the irl photo not the trash the le xir commissioned from dA

Attached: QPJNtPnSL.jpg (2500x2500, 1.71M)

wdym trans
images don't affect sage

Attached: Ellie Kendrick.jpg (386x777, 83K)

Attached: Not Anne.png (499x266, 176K)

Attached: Anne Reed.jpg (468x655, 69K)

woops

Attached: Anne as a GF.png (803x566, 68K)

Ok retard

They seem to multiply like bacteria, there'll be like 200 soon

An entire generation swept up in a pointless obsession with something that doesn't matter

Don’t expect the average normie to know what the fuck u are talking about

wtf 5 and 6 are the same

Why do you insist on bumping thread when it was 1-2 minutes from 404ing stupid nigger trannie?
Poster count didn't go up so why are you a trannie and anti - trannie?

not samefag. also fuck trannies

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-03 at 10.48.36 PM.png (155x57, 4K)

3 minutes between bump and apparently it was 114, my apologies, good sir.

Attached: Anne Again.png (478x465, 368K)