Currently spreading around on Facebook

Currently spreading around on Facebook.

Attached: Screenshot_20190603-161535_Facebook.jpg (1080x1754, 827K)

fucking lol

At least she called them "people"

oh boy more contrived/fake race baiting bullshit

OP here. I suspect there is MUCH moar to this story

tbf short people can't reach the furthest ingridients without a milk crate to stand on

I'd lick your daughter's asshole until there's no shit left on it. I'd suck whatever shit is left inside out like a fucking vacuum cleaner. Shove my tongue in and out of her butthole until it starts to bleed. i want to lick her ass.

well done

Attached: giphy.gif (245x300, 1.91M)

THAT BITCH WON'T HIRE SHORT PEOPLE?! FUCK THAT CUNT!

Whys her profile picture a RIP memorial to another black girl? obviously woman is a victim of everything

Incredibly racist to presume that they hired niggers in the first place

That's some girl that was chopped up by her moms boyfriend and discarded in Arkansas. Maleah Davis.

Yep, this is where you idiots get your news now. Some Facebook collage pic that anyone could make in fuckin mspaint and it spreads around Like the fuckin nyan cat. Fuck I can’t wait for the apocalypse to end most of you I swear to god.

Attached: 40F4AF84-0FB1-4A78-AD89-FED7CF3A6C9F.jpg (460x523, 18K)

i dont want niggers touching my food either unless they are harvesting it

Until her butthole starts to bleed or until your tongue starts to bleed?

> (You) (OP)
>Yep, this is where you idiots get your news now. Some Facebook collage pic that anyone could make in fuckin mspaint and it spreads around Like the fuckin nyan cat. Fuck I can’t wait for the apocalypse to end most of you I swear to god.
I'm with you. Social media is a tumor. Look up the Google reviews for that location in northwest Houston.

both, either. I don't care.

Good man

SHE WUZ KANGZ AN SHEIT

omg virgin tyrone, you're so edgy

don't get so triggered.

it's 'short people', not 'short peneor'

Attached: oowl3.jpg (1536x2048, 432K)

Good place for it, why do we care? You requesting an army? You laugh you lose? Rage you lose? Feel you lose? You wanna rate dicks? Wanna describe and rate imaginary dicks we fantasize are on the actual girl whose pic we post?

What is the reason you made the thread?

Real smart, since that means they're touching it dickhead...

Pick it yourself you braindead git.

Yearning for others to die in an apocalypse doesn't seem very Christ-ey to me. How's it feel now that you know you'll burn with them?

It's usually washed after picking you stupid jizz leak on your mom's thigh mother fucker

yeah, i hate short people too. that said were talking about entirely different species here. dude said nothing wrong...

I’m a nihilist, I don’t believe in the god of Abraham or Mohamed. Therefor the concept of what you’re saying has no meaning to me. If for example, an asteroid were to hit the planet, there is a chance I’ll be hiking in the Canadian Rockies when it hits whatever bible-belt state you live in and I might not know for days that you and every other dipshit you know who uses social media as their own personal fuckin cnn have been vaporized. Much to my chagrin, no doubt. But conversely, there’s an equal chance I might meet my end with a significant portion of other dipshits while sitting in traffic on my way to Whole Foods when said meteor impacts the planet in which case I will most certainly burn along with you. To ask how I might feel knowing either outcome will happen beyond knowing they could would make me a wizard, wouldn’t it? In which case I would most definitely cast a spell causing the apocalypse rather than sitting around wishing it would happen and kill all of you, huh?

Attached: 8726FBFE-FDBB-41FC-97F4-16AF6FBCE4A3.gif (500x349, 906K)