Any advice on how I can get chicks to get naked on omegle for me to watch...

Any advice on how I can get chicks to get naked on omegle for me to watch? I can only get one pair of tits or one pussy every hour or two and I want to increase my rates. Thanks.

Attached: omegle-logo-lead.jpg (1021x640, 20K)

You are so fucking sad, you incel

Attached: AC971DCE-8E34-4368-B88D-5E9B8FCD9857.jpg (170x201, 9K)

just don’t ask for their pussy right away. if you ask right off the bat they’ll end the chat instantly. talk to them a few minutes first

Do you know how to be charming? If so, please give an example of that said charm.

no, give me tips

I've had over 300 wins. Ask me Anything.

pics or didnt happen

Any tricks that still werk?

What's the best way to drop their panties oh wise user

I use the unmoderated channel, I just get naked and jerk off. It's mostly dicks, but once in awhile I'll connect with another chick just wanting to get everyone off. Pretty cool.

Same here, I just jerk for hours, but there are days where i can't found anyone after 3-4 hours of masturbating on cam

make already a copy paste, like '' wanna see my dick and watch me cum'' and when a girl appear, just paste it.. always lock up your cam. i got a lot of girls naked, sadly i cant write good english..

1. Be good looking.
2. Know how to flirt.
3. ???
4. Profit

Just get flingster. It's 7 bucks a week and you get several wins per hour. Plus all the time you save you can think about suicide more. Win-win.

Always ask what you can do to see there tits rather than just asking to see them. Let them know you're willing to work for it to involve them more

>Any tricks that still werk?
Yes. Lie to them.

>What's the best way to drop their panties oh wise user
Lie to them in a way they can relate to. Within about 6 minutes I have them getting wet at the thought of me raping them.

Amateurs. You and the other 15000 betas on there are doing the exact same thing. I mostly use the unmoderated section too, but I always start dressed and NEVER show my face. I usually get girls stripped and rubbing their clits by just dirty talking to them, and by talking I mean typing. Most they ever see from me is cock. I rarely cum during the interaction unless she's a 10/10 or it's my last mark before going to sleep.

whats the best way to get unbanned?

Too much work, i can barely keep eye contact with a girl in real life

>Always ask what you can do to see there tits rather than just asking to see them. Let them know you're willing to work for it to involve them more

Beta faggot. I'm sure sluts get wet when you tell them you'll basically be their bitch just to see their tits.

I never ask. I tell them after a few minutes dirty talking working up to rape fantasy. So many girls are into that. They love submitting to dominance.

Regular bans last 3 days. 1 month if you're a repeat offender. Either change your IP address or use a VPN.

Stop being a dumb cunt getting naked on the moderated section. Fucking amateurs

Weak

Attached: Chad&Virgin_giggle.jpg (600x532, 33K)