Hi Yea Forums

Hi Yea Forums
There is a girl that I am madly in love with.
I know her for less than a month and I don't see her very often. But I can't get her out of my mind.

I constantly keep thinking about her. She is super nice and kind to me.

I want to ask her out.

However I am in a dilemma.

I would prefer asking her out over text because I am quite shy and the next time I see her is going to at the end of this week.
But some said I should ask her face to face when I see her, but I have a hard time keeping myself calm. I don't think I can wait till I see her...

Then again if she likes me she'll agree to a date regardless of the way I ask her, right?

All I want is one date so I can open up a bit to her. Get to know each other.

We are both in early 20s.

I haven't fallen in love with a girl this badly in a long time, so I am unsure what to do...

What do you think I should do?

I have got nobody to talk to about this so I'd really really appreciate any advice you can give me.

I am hurting quite badly for the past few weeks, so please try not to make fun of me or write mean things.

Thanks to all who offer any help.

Attached: 1.jpg (400x400, 14K)

Just ask her, if she says no then you know it's not gonna work out if she says yes it's gon be great.

1: stop calling it love, you arnt in middle school. Grow up.
2: Wait until its in person. If nothing else, for the practice.
3: Its okay if she says no, not a big deal.

Do you think my chances are the same over text as with face to face?

You are correct. I would just like to get it over with. So I know where I stand.

You've got 3 choices.
1. Ask her out via text but don't ask her out, if you know what I mean. Make it casual.

2. Wait and ask her out face to face but risk her being picked up by someone else, her telling you to fuck off and then your life collapsing around you. The only option is to be an hero. High pressure high risk but high reward.

3. Do nothing and always wonder "what if".

How would I proceed with 1. ?
2. choice would be the best if I could keep my cool...
3.'s the worst one and I don't plan on doing absolutely nothing... :c

1. Hey it's user. Im going to see "insert film" and I was wondering if you want to come with me? Or I've been dying to go to "insert restaurant" and I'd be really great if you'd come with me. It's difficult by text cos you lose body language and that's key. You gets the idea?

2. I asked my wife now ex but that's they way things go in a manner more like a retard. She laughed and liked it because she could tell I really liked her and I wanted her for her and not just sex. We had 20 years together and 3 kids but just fell out of love. If the bird is nice she won't put you down for not being like George Clooney. If she treats you badly then at least you found out early. Nothing lost.

2 is infinitely the better option!

Oh. Don't forget most people need a bucket of beer before they approach someone they really like, at least when you're young. I had maybe 7 pints before I asked out my ex wife. After she said she wanted me to ask her out for ages. I'm now an oldfag and it's easy now to ask out women because, what's the worse that can happen? And women my age are old, wrinkly and desperate!

Just ask her out. There's literally nothing you can do about the answer anyway, so just do it. The answer will be 100% no if you don't ask her.
Don't do it over text. Next time you meet her, raise your chin high, puff up your chest and ask her if she wants to go get a coffee some time.

Doesn't matter. Just text her if that's what feels more comfortable to you:
Hey, I'd like to get to know you better. Want to get some coffee or a drink with me?
She already knows if she's interested, doesn't matter how you ask.
But, yeah, calm the fuck down. She excites you, but that's not love. Until you talk with her on a date, she might not even be what you think she is.

Thank you for this

I will ask her face to face

Thank you

That's true. She might not be what I think she is. That's why I want a date among the other reasons. To see if we like each other and if I really like her the way I do

You have to ask her out in no uncertain terms. If you do it casual or make it like no big thing, you are setting yourself up to be strung along and never know where you stand. Have some fuckin' balls.

You say you are in your early 20s and haven't been in love for a while. If you are in your early 20s and you think you've been in love more than one time tops, you probably fall in love with any girl that smiles at you.

Best of luck. I got a bad feeling about this.

There is a surprising amount of good advice in this thread. Good luck user.

1. Relax!
2. Be confident!
3. Keep the mood light and fun
4. Treat her with respect
5. Post her nudes

Attached: 29bbiuf.jpg (635x480, 76K)

that pic is awesome.

Quit calling it love you fucking sperg. You just want to put your dick in her, you don’t even know her.

Omg chinchan! I went to the same university as her. Ran into her at the library and couldn't believe it

Ask her face to face, worst scenario she says no, not a big deal, be confident and be yourself, gluck

A lot of girls these days do this stuff to inflate their egos then they may be doing it to several guys at once I've seen women do it. If a woman is ignored by most guys she will pull the s*** to make it look like she's desirable. Especially if she sees you with no friends around and no one to back up your story she will exploit that because the moment you do anything that can be construed as you coming onto her even if she's doing all of these nonverbal Communications she will turn against you. The best thing to do is just too be extremely sober be polite talk to her say hello introduce yourself in a very polite way if she acts in a negative way to that then stay the f*** away from her. She wants you to make some sort of grandiose dramatic show of affection that she will use to brag her friends about

The simple facts are pretty straight if she wanted you as some kind of a partner she would try to socialize with you. If she's doing that that's a good sign. Say hello exchanged a couple of words get to know each other who are you excetera what is your you know how are you what is your relationship in society is she is somebody works in the store you're eating out or something and it could be a variety of things. And start from there if she really wants you she will be interested in you and you can tell she's fake if she has no questions for you just want to sit there and stare. It's a kind of pattern of behavior I've noticed that's becoming very common with Millennial age women or younger. They love they get away with provoking guys this way so they do it

Last time I liked a girl this much was back when I was 15 or 16. That didn't go too well and since then I had no feelings towards any girl till now.

Thanks. No nudes yet :p

That's not true. When I look at the girls all I think is wow, I like her so much (for who she is) and NOT "OMG I wanna fck her", that's not me anyway.

I'll do this next time I see her thank you.

This may be true with most of the girls indeed. However from what I saw this girl I like is very down to earth.

She's very nice to me, but we really didn't get an opportunity to talk to each other a lot.

My only contact with a female member of our species was 2 weeks ago when i smashed an umbrella over her head

She would create those social opportunities.

Women are generally dumb as fuck today and shallow as a puddle. They do what I described to every guy they can to get guy who barely even notices they exist. What can you do it human nature

Have you considered >rape?