What would you put inside me?

what would you put inside me?

Attached: 2019-05-11_02.45.46.jpg (1920x1080, 1.4M)

a bullet

a fucking knife

my love

i one up this

Kerosen

Attached: 2019-05-20_23.45.55.jpg (1920x1080, 1.35M)

These

Attached: 20190603_111815-min.jpg (2256x4032, 986K)

The teachings of God, you blasphemy

would love to have them both

a bullet

depends on what kind of teachings

9mm

Some dignity

a nuclear reactor

a bomb

i'd rather have somethig that would cum in me

Attached: buttplug.jpg (1920x1080, 1.4M)

I'd clothe you and ask you how your day is over a nice cup of tea and discuss video games if you would like to.

testosterone

a knife again and again

thats nice, but better to have that after some fun

First, i would carefully bind your legs to your back in a fetal position. Then, i would build a fire and put two y shaped metal bars on two opposite sides of it. After that, i would find a long, slender pole of some kind, prefferably wood and longer than your torso, including your head, by at least half a meter, and very slowly insert it in your ass, watching you squirm in pain. Leaving the pole in yiur for several hours, I would then procure a large tub, large enough that it will submerge you comepletely in liquid. Then, i would fit you with an oxygen mask with enough oxygen to last you a week. I would then comepletely fill the tub with Dale's Original Steak Seasoning (trademark) and place you in the tub with the gas mask. I would leave you there for six days. Before the seventh day, before you run out of oxygen, i would tske you out, and allow you a breath of fresh air after ripping off the oxygen mask. Then, i would - very slowly - push the pole further into your ass, watching you squirm and taking a sadistic pleasure out of watching your pain. I would push the pole to the point that it goes through all of your organs and through your throat, out of your mouth, allowing an equal length of pole on each end of you. Then I would take you to the now raging wildfire and place the pole impailing you onto the Y shaped metal poles and roast your live, squirming body on it. I would stay there for 6 days, turning the spit, slowly cooking you through for the same amount of time i had marinated you. After 6 days, I would take you down and serve you to your family, who will have been looking for you for 2 weeks now.

tldr? walk the dinosaur

god's love you sodomite

Kek

I wanna fill your little boupussi