Need to survive the next week with $2

>Need to survive the next week with $2

Attached: 1556996650927.jpg (660x443, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9fd8tXUhuZw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well Niggers do this every week so don't act weak

Ez. Your fridge and freezer ain't empty nigga.

Sell whatever device you are using to post online?

Attached: 1529290641671.png (412x393, 56K)

Look up local food banks, sell some blood, and start taking public transport you dumb fucking retard

amscot or another paycheck advance place. if you dont have a job then youre fucked anyway so uh. good luck

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9fd8tXUhuZw

I berieve in you!

Learn to fast
Speak to neighbours
Food banks
Beg for food on CG

It sucks, user. I've been there. Having a job sucks too, but it's better than none. If all else fails, capture a fucking squirrel.

Have you considered not being retarded?

Attached: 1379810878065.jpg (400x400, 17K)

>paycheck advance place
do not ever do this. you will be stuck in a spiral of increasing debt forever with those 1500% APR loans.

Suck a dick

of course. i was once in that loop myself. but in a pinch, it could be a last resort. a 50 dollar loan will only have 7 dollars interest on it, and 50 would be enough for me for a week. they are vultures though.

You probably wouldnt do it yourself if you were in that prosition but ok

Imagine trying to cope this hard over a phone/computer. No, zoomer. Just do it. Food is far more important than talking to all your buddies on facebook. Go to a library if you need internet that bad.

If you live by a hotel you can get mouth wash soap from their go when its busy and ask front desk they will hand them to you and jujust go in during continental breakfast and fill up makes sure its busy

Be sure to suck some dicks for the price of 1$. It'll get you a bunch of fags giving you free money if you suck cocks on the street fag.

Start collecting bottles and cans in your area for extra cash

bottles you say?

Attached: way she goes.jpg (480x360, 19K)

This.

I got turned down

Selling your stuff is dumb if you're not gonna make a profit off it. The usage you'd likely get out of your device would outweigh the immediate monetary "gain"

Clearance French bread- .60
12 pack of ramen might fit on $2. Already scrounged for change?

This. I've been there too, dont ever sell your stuff unless it's an obvious profit, no matter how hungry you are

also you should've posted your paypal or something

Steal food and use the 2 bucks on cigs
Man y'all just sit down and take it don't you