Is there any meaning to anything even if you can't get the "thing" that you're looking for...

Is there any meaning to anything even if you can't get the "thing" that you're looking for? I believe everything here on Earth was programmed to follow a path, a code to put it. It was not programmdd by the jews, not by the chinks, but rather, me. I know I have lived as every person in the history of mankind but it doesn't make much sense as to why I can't remember it clearly. Now you'll say something like "uh duh cuz u aint me lel". Denial at first sight is always bound to be the truth. To some extent at least.

Have you had this feeling like you're being programmed? I have to know. A simple no is not a solid answer. I don't want to be lonely knowing that I did this.

Attached: gendo.jpg (2300x1639, 920K)

But I can't control animals. Or can I?

Attached: 1.jpg (500x363, 23K)

It's all a big domino effect. You could say it was programmed to happen due to the fact that each and every action you've made in the past has culminated in what you are now and what you are now has a set path due to you being what you are at this very moment.
This implies free will doesn't exist.

What are you talking about?

Attached: 1559512509696.jpg (229x231, 44K)

Free will is an illusion. Everything is preditermined by God

epic meme

Oh so god told people to go on murder sprees.
Is anyone righteous then? Does justice exist in that kind of world? If everything is already set to happen then why exist in the first place?

Thanks user

Exactly. For example right now I'm being programmed. You too. It was predetermined.

you are welcome

Attached: 1551370798159.gif (360x290, 402K)

That people are "robots", "machines" programmed by me.

Well take drugs for instance. My decision to reply could have been influenced by a lot of things including my mood and such. Once under the influence of a heavy drug you could offset what would have been a predetermined outcome. Unless taking drugs was part of the programming lol.
In the same way though you are programmed by others around you.

Op, you're thinking too small picture for this concept. It's not you that programmed everything kek. At a certain level of understanding every individual feels this 'relation to all living people in history' because it is the recognition of a greater constant. I'm not some hippy religious faggot so I dont know if that constant is god or the universe or reiki rock energy from Tammy the local crazy bitch but this constant is an aspect of this reality that seems to bare some greater significance to how shit operates the way it does.

Either that or ive done too many psychedelics and am just another crazy fag like OP.

>He didn't tell them, he just let it happen
>No
>No
>There's really no meaning to life beyond human emotion and art

I used to think the same, until I found a medication that proved to me how batshit insane mind control conceptually is. The best we can do as humans is socially isolate and manipulate each other. I wish mind control was real.

I don't take faggy hipster drugs.

Then you're saying god has no influence on people? Why say god has a plan if he isn't acting on anyone.
I agree with your last point a little though.

just for his pleasure I guess

Define programmed. We are all programmed by our families, societal frameworks of belief and the list goes on. If you're literally reducing the complexity of human life to some bullshit analogy about binary code then fuck right off.

Your ancestors were taking drugs before they could walk upright.
It's part of our evolution.

Yeah you just criclejerk about being the arbiter of the universe on tibetan basket weaving forums. Address a real point or fuck off, retard.

>said who knows the truth...
>kek

When I look at people I know by their looks what their future might be. The one leading the pack will be successful while the others around the leader will be wagies/workers.

He never mentioned binary code.

try to make sense mongoloid.

He said programmed, which after these tard tier replied makes me assume he literally believes he is programming humanity. Its just another delusional narcissist entertaining the idea that he's god. Boring, bland faggoty shit.

You're a sociopath. Not entirely a negative thing to be but a lot goes into defining what a person is. Pack leaders are hard to define in a society as complex as ours.
What makes a man a man anymore? Most people jerk off all day and I guarantee someone is better at jerking off than you. Does that make him a pack leader?

Nah, you missed the point.
see

there is sense here
also dubs of truth, you lose, faggot

>trips

Attached: 1558153531787.png (593x580, 621K)

check also this trips of 3 x truth, faggot, you re-lose

See, programmed to be angry. With anger leading to denial. I was right about that. You can't prove a better point. How did society become all about laws when the first humans were about violence and leading the flock? Putting rules? People back then had no rules. You can't simply create it, you were programmed by it.

Is he the pack leader of digits?

Attached: 1558829172613.jpg (250x201, 25K)

"I programmed history and humans, and these numbers on Yea Forums prove you're wrong."

Stay gold, retards.

Attached: 1438_aSpookyDance.gif (128x116, 157K)

What if you were to go against the flow and break the laws like many do. Has the programming failed?

I like how you are completely missing the point of the discussion. You huff glue faggot.

>dubs
you know the answer

What the fuck is going on?

Attached: 1557868933000.png (469x477, 302K)

ITS HAPPENING
UNLIMITED DIGITS

No. Because there is no wrong. It's simply human nature. The world isn't black and white, it's grey and grey. What you might view as wrong in your eyes might me good in other peoples eyes vice versa. The reason why people murder is because they think society wronged them.

another dubs, you are a hyper-faggot confirmed

what your dubs suppose

Hey! That's my uncle!

I understand. Morality is something we created and doesn't reflect our true desires or intentions. Though saying murder is completely based off of feeling wronged by society isn't entirely-

actually. do we murder because society says we can have something this way but when it doesn't happen we lash out in anger?
Say for instance a lover leaves their significant other. Is the anger created by the expectation society set?

>Have you had this feeling like you're being programmed?
No because I don’t let others influence me.

Regardless you are influenced by your environment.If you weren't you wouldn't know how to survive. You subconsciously latch onto everything you encounter.

idk where the link came from better not click it.

Ok something is fucking broken. Where the hell are these numbers coming from?

Attached: 1557600446738.gif (320x180, 71K)

That’s called survival instincts dumbass.

That's what happens when you join God's thread. Feel welcome to stay.

Are you having an episode?

>decides to trust jewish words said by a jewish man
Why do you torture yourself?

nothing broken, all programmed

if you were hard wired based off of how our ancestors survived you'd have no place in society.
You like all humans adapt. You wouldn't survive in the modern era if you didn't adapt to your environment. In order to adapt your brain is constantly scanning it's environment and looking for patterns.
ur goofy

No I'm not having an episode.

FULL CIRCLE IT ALL MAKES SENSE

Attached: 1557517138713.png (381x354, 251K)

Well, I don’t care about the money. Like, it’s the respect that I’m wanting. Honestly, I just want to be one of the greats, where they gotta bring your boy up every debate. I don’t wanna leave life the same.

what we can say
we know who are the liars

Who are the ancestors of our ancestors? What you said made barely any sense, society is useless compared to nature in action. You goof ball.

>369
all makes sense

We aren't evolving that quickly. It takes hundreds of thousands of years for a large percent of the population to have something incredibly ingrained based solely off of instinct. And society towers over nature. Nature is nearly obsolete compared to how far we've come.
Besides my point still stands. You are constantly being influenced by your experiences. Possibly in ways not apparent to you in the moment. To deny that is to say your brain doesn't function.

All that and you don’t even know what’s going through my mind. How can you say that I’m being influenced when you have no clue at all. You’re still wrong and you know nothing about nature nor instincts. Take a hike.

Are you trying to be retarded?
What's going through your mind right now is irrelevant. You wouldn't have the capacity to read or reply to me if your brain wasn't reading patterns. In order to speak english you need that ability.
Fuck off summerfag.

Attached: MvwLKy3SfvJwXFKCRMDAFrt961YT35kWmiC5eAMYS.jpg (550x633, 40K)

This. You can bypass this boundaries. The existence (you) left exploits in Form of drugs. You can get yourself to know "it" but you will not hold in to this knowledge. While experiencing "it" you will exactly know what i mean. U will be 100% sure about it too. It will be undeniable. But AS soon as you let lose of "it" you will start questioning your theory although you were 100% sure. Its an endless cicle you cant escape. But thats "it". Thats the only reason existence exists. Just to " try" to explain itself to.. Well itself

Attached: 1559409839014.jpg (231x205, 8K)

The only way creatures including humans survive is through instinct. Clearly you failed high school and you live in your parents basement. Take a class in science if you want to improve your intellect, you fucking retard.

>project
lol instinct and instinct alone im sure.

Attached: 1558850462620.jpg (273x185, 11K)

How could I have been so naive. I am defecating on the floor as we speak. I can't find the bananas in the trees though is there some piece of the puzzle I'm missing? A random individual just made eye contact with me so I'm going to have to defend my territory now. Post again soon.

Attached: momkee.png (605x573, 785K)

Ok mr troll have your win.

Attached: 1558846272073.png (1440x810, 1.36M)

and take this

Attached: 1557886136179.gif (500x281, 1.05M)

and hold onto this

Attached: 1557588083583.png (612x351, 308K)

That's what I've realized now. When you believe 100% that you are everyone in this planet you can't help but question yourself. That's because of our DNA, our genes that carry memories and experience. We get them from our ancestors which in turn shapes us into the human beings that we are. But once you start questioning yourself for your beliefs you let the grip of reality slip. You begin to experience a form of depersonalization, like you are not in control of your body. This is God's way, my way, of fixing this. This depersonalization in turn makes us start believing again that we were programmed from the start. It's not such a hard concept to grasp. People only make it hard because they want it to be so.

Yet now you’re being argumentative and you’re beating the dead horse. Even after countless times I said go away you’re still going. Go fucking die cunt.

on this planet*
See? The machine made a slip up.

I never was being a 'troll' retard.
You're an actual moron.

You’re a beta cringe Incel troll, the worst actual literal retards on this earth. Kill your self.

Attached: 1559511066213.jpg (447x335, 39K)

Loser Incel is an argumentative fuck who can’t do shit.

Attached: 1559575644725.jpg (573x572, 117K)

Haha you’re a loser fuck.

Attached: 1555705679360.gif (128x111, 149K)

Oh yeah I know you’re dumb how much more can you prove it?

Attached: 1559508286070.jpg (500x329, 25K)

>De luls

>A reaction image for everything
You definitely live in your parents basement, Incel.

Hello, I feel the same friend. Father Time will bring us all to judgement

Attached: 1557223107783.jpg (211x239, 13K)

>”I’m a fat fuck who does nothing all day woah is me”

>free will doesn't exist
>time is an illusion
>your opinion doesn't matter
>ur mom gay

Attached: 1541789689963.gif (320x454, 1.93M)

>woah is me
>woah

Attached: 1554460190156.jpg (250x250, 6K)

And you’re still going. Obviously something is wrong with you.

Attached: lltlbs.png (680x476, 648K)

le mastr trole

shouldnt you be in school

Attached: 1558264929798.jpg (938x644, 97K)

There's nothing to judge since nothing's wrong and nothing bad has happened. I'm the one who programmed it after all. There are no flaws.

I wish I was so I could easily chase teen tail

be a cool person
bitches love that

Attached: 1558404188642.png (640x1136, 573K)

well I'd love to try but I'm a poorfag as of last year

ended up in assisted living for paranoid schizophrenia, have been moved to another town for that, small place and I didn't find a job yet

But even if I had money and all that I wouldn't invite a girl to "my place". It's a big house but there are 5 other retards here and my room isn't really big. I get 100 bucks a month for smokes n stuff and 37 bucks a week for food, if I get a job I can only keep 120 bucks of whatever I earn, kinda sucks.

I hope I can have normal life one day

Yeah that does sound shitty. I mean the best you can do is hit bars and find a drunk qt. Use your neetbux to fix yourself up.

Since I'm half black assault and rape is also an option, kek