Any magic mushroom growers here...

Any magic mushroom growers here? I bought a shitty growkit and after 2 weeks i'm stuck with few pins and this one bigger dude with non existing cap.
I've read that you should harvest them when the veil pop but what to do when the cap is so shitty and its the only "big" mushroom?
Shroom forums are full of faggots and their advice aren't worth shit.
help anons!

Attached: IMG_20190603_161237.jpg (2800x2100, 521K)

Lol you fucking suck at it. Look up PF Tek. Heard it works wonders

>Shroom forums are full of faggots and their advice aren't worth shit.
Are you fucking serious? Shroomery has literally everything you need to know.

Yeah already bought stuff to make my own cakes but I need at least one good mushroom to get some spores
Is it over?

PF tek is for retards. Grow kits are much better, bigger yields and you spend less money. Also don't have to worry about contamination.

if you pull the big one once the cap opens, the rest will still grow.

I don't know anything about your grow kit, but its probably shit. You'll get stupid returns for the price of a bag of birdseed, some mason jars, and a couple plastic totes if you're not an idiot.

This is truth. WBS and coco coir method are simple and easy, if you're willing to give it time.

Pick the big guy with clean hands and let the rest grow, make sure to mist and THEN fan for 1-2 mins, 2-4 times a day.

You are delusional if you think you can successfully harvest spores with out contams if you can't grow a simple kit or use the forums, keep reading and don't be so quick to perpetuate hate or your shrooms will kick your ass.

Also if you are using a kit, spawn to bulk, you can get 1/4 pound dry from a bulk grow or just a few grams from the kit or PF Tek, so its kind of a waste of time and money not to.

Attached: roe Jogan.jpg (549x842, 185K)

Thanks fam

Are they getting enough air? Rookie mistake is to have the bag tightly sealed. Mushrooms need oxygen to grow, make some holes or just open the top and the pins should start growing more. Also, you can harvest before the veil pops. Don't listen to anyone who claims otherwise. The Psilocin is still there regardless.

Not OP, but I have a question. Is it actually possible to take a sterile spore print? I mean your mushrooms are exposed to contams when growing and you cannot sterilize the spores. Am I supposed to buy spore syringes all the time or move to agar?

I always go for the syringes, it's the safest way.

Well then you might as well buy growkits tbh. Because I thought the advantage or growing by yourself is that you can take spore print and not waste money on spores.

Turns out I'm quite good at it (being a molecular biologist). Was like the Heisenberg of shrooms 8 years ago.

Attached: IMG_3757.jpg (750x1000, 352K)

My personal record: a 149g penis envy strain. 13.7g once dried.

Attached: IMG_3813.jpg (1000x750, 182K)

based

And this was my biggest Golden teacher strain

Attached: IMG_7932.jpg (972x648, 114K)

Example on one of my batch

Attached: 3ewtfet.jpg (988x968, 510K)

jesus how

that looks fucking amazing.
>be me
>no clue where to get shroom
pls help

True, but I would rather not get my order seized by customs and risk jail time. If I buy everything on it's own, it's not illegal. colonized growkits are illegal to buy in the UK and they all ship from overseas. Plus UK Customs are a bitch. Much safer for me to buy everything individually.

Also I wanted to ask, when looking at pics of growkits I can see that people have their mycelium grow all over the surface, it's all white but when it comes to mine it's just little patches of it, why is that?

Not fully colonized. Keep it warm and humid and the mycelium should spread all over.

bad spore dispersing

I bought a spore print few months ago and didn't have time to grow them. Now I don't know whether I should or just wait for liberty cap season. I mean it will probably be mid july when I finally get some shrooms and it will be like a month until I can hunt liberty caps.

Visit the forum Shroomery, get educated, enjoy growing.

I had zero luck finding libs last year. Which was annoying considering the weather was literally perfect for them. Northampton isn't the best shrooming area, clearly.

9 coco coir tubs and good lab techniques knowledge

Those kits work fine. You need more patience. Wait a week more and it will be full

Attached: IMG-20181129-WA0002.jpg (4032x2268, 829K)

It's mostly luck, but make sure that you look in the right habitat.

Attached: 15403390296644.jpg (2048x1536, 445K)