Guys please help. sorry to be a massive pleb but I need advice as I know almost nothing about soccer...

Guys please help. sorry to be a massive pleb but I need advice as I know almost nothing about soccer, I need to get a pair of shoes for my best friend.

Whats a good pair of shoes available to buy atm and what type should I get for grass play?
She said she likes the new ronaldo ones

Thanks in advance!

Attached: AWD.jpg (727x977, 113K)

bamp

Just give her your balls as a present dude

I have none

Bump please

you're putting the pussy on a pedestal nigga'. she should be buying her own shoes you beta.

Im a girl tho anyone help

TITS OR GTFO THOT

What position does she play?

Before anything you're trying to ask follow these rules or we will not give you any attention. Sorry but that's how it is here. I need to mention you that i'm from Europe so i know godamn well what are you need to buy

Attached: 1553088605474.jpg (1024x768, 152K)

Mid

tits or gtfo

Nike Hypervenom Phantom 1s are pretty good, but as long they are comfortable any shoes are good

post your tits with a timestamp or gtfo

what you mean is "tits or gtfo" newfag

What're you doing fag, you must be new here

tits or gtfo cumdumpster

Nigger, learn the rules.
OP didnt post the starter identifying as female and only clarified gender because she was pressed to by responses.

You need to understand WHY we say Tits or GTFO, which you clearly do not. Go back to lurking.

Attached: 1559482244565.jpg (654x698, 91K)

Thankyou very much!

Why are you incels so interested in whores instead of nice hard to get girls?
If I post my tits im instantly a whore right?

we've always said that. cumdumpsters show tits or gtfo. your newfag is showing, white knight.

tits or gtfo cunt

post your tits or gtfo

tits and timestamp or gtfo

leave and never return, newfriend.

Attached: NArL0KH.png (1338x275, 458K)

tits or gtfo whore

No you're not a whore, you're only following the rules of Yea Forums and then you need to state your business, when you're try to made a new thread that is what has to be done if you dindn't know
see

tits or gtfo

You witless newfag. "We've" always said it in the proper context... your newness is just another phase of the cancer that is now Yea Forums. Do a little research on "there are no women on the internet," and then come back and realize what a newfag you are.

your newfag is showing. you need to lurk moar.

tits or gtfo cumdumpster

Okay, out of the blue serious reply. Buying soccer boots (or any footwear) for someelse is a crapshoot. You can buy $200 boots that you can barely walk in and $50 boots that make you feel like Ronaldo. So either a) get a gift card or b) make sure there's a gift receipt and easy returns. Nike, Addidas, Puma all good.

Are you taller then 6'1?
Do you earn good money?
Is your member between 8 and 9 inches long and 5.5 to 6 around?

If you said no to any of those questions then you will never see my tits, because your drooling dog personality cant make up for your lack of attractive quality's :)

Have a good day I will continue lurking

WTF is wrong with you two, i'm a newfag since '11 and i'll always be a newfag get it

Tits and time stamp or beat it chick. Tennis is gay anyway

Attached: 1DE10B86-65D8-4870-92B5-5A27947D03DE.jpg (1024x1024, 92K)

appreciate it, thank you for treating me like a person

Yea Forums is shit.

you mean "tits or gtfo"
tits or gtfo

b8

that explains why you don't know what you're talking about. lurk moar.

tits or gtfo

post your tits or gtfo

Actually im abit drunk tonight, if anyone timestamp posts a nice "Thing" and lives in America ill post my insta and maybe send some stuff back timestamped :)

tits or gtfo

lmao "you will never see my tits" u dumb cunt your tits are no secret

post your tits or gtfo

They are pretty big and perky good for my height

Ok you bullied me out of lurking tonight goodbye!

Never reveal this, it attracts the cockwalkers. You attracted this cockwalker, that's how I know

Attached: 1559501908312.jpg (247x247, 19K)

tits or gtfo

pfff sure whatever you say
>Ok you bullied me out of lurking tonight goodbye!
this is the third goodbye this evening

Attached: smile-man-face-2639540.jpg (1300x957, 703K)