I know this may be the most retarded shit ever to ask and I know its pathetic...

I know this may be the most retarded shit ever to ask and I know its pathetic, but can you report someone for saying they would rape a 12 year-old girl online and they get punished for it?

Because I have had people say this to me a multitude of times

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6p8CgdRLnDQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is a 12 year old on this shithole anyway?

Nope. Called freedom of speech. Words alone are never enough to be imprisoned for.

I think it was you who said that and you're now you're worried

Na I bait people into saying it by saying "as long as you don't say anything about my sister"

Wana see if i can mess up some lifes

>Wana see if i can mess up some lifes

Attached: hell.jpg (252x200, 15K)

Nah, until they put theirs pathetic and virgin dicks on you, is legal

I mean... they are rapists? AND pedos

So are you.

Wdym?

No one is innocent.

Christ said:
"No one is 'Good' except the Father in Heaven no not one."

For all have fallen short of the glory of God.
All are worthy of death.

When you think you are good enough to throw stones? Think again.

Attached: 3crosss2.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Im not innocent, but im deffs not a rapist and a pedo

Pedos are not rapists.
They are people attracted to children.
The majority of them never touch a child.

Have you ever thought of rape?
Then you are as guilty of it as any Pedo.

I will concur you are not a physical or actual rapist. But you paint others with far too wide of a brush.

This is absolutely false

uh... The guy said to me "I would rape your sister as hard as I raped you"

she is 12 so he is a pedo and a rapist?

Why are you defaming me for no reason smh stop defending the pedos plz

and also no I have never thought about rape have you LOL

How often do you think about rape? maybe thats normal for you since no normal person would try to defend this behavior

>Why.
Because Christ did not ask you to judge others and throw stones. He did not tell you to decide which innocent folks are a rapist or a pedo. If you are not sitting on a jury? Keep your own council.

Example:

Michael Jackson was and still is accused of being a Pedo. The biy whom he settled out of court with (Jordan Chandler) admitted his ftaher came up with the whole thing and that he was never harmed by MJ.

The only court case against him he was acquitted.

No evidence of misconduct no tapes no images were ever found or submitted.

Many claim otherwise.

The witch hunt for pedos is the real sickness in this World. It just seems we need to find someone we can hate.

So if someone said "I would rape your sister" and she was a child you think that its unjustified to think of them negatively?

I didn't make any assumptions the nigger said it to me, am i suppose to ignore facts

Dam dude you be fucked up, enjoy hell

Fuck off 12-year old

No I think that I would not report them to the police.
Unless they really posed a threat.
Any more then I would report a simple threat..

"I hate you I am going to kill you!"
Said in the heat of the moment is not always cause for alarm.

This is very false even in America. Defamation and some hate speech are both punishable. There are many things you cannot say.

Ok pedo, tell that to the judge when ur caught :)
I didn't meant o kill those people, IT WAS THE HEAT OF THE MOMENT

youtube.com/watch?v=6p8CgdRLnDQ

Go back to you massive nigger

OP's got the shittiest bait I've seen in recent times.
This user at least has half a functioning brain. If he had two halves though, he'd know talking with dumbasses like this goes nowhere and just let's them twist basic logic into some autistic shit to further confirm their bias to themselves.
You can't convince them, son. They've spent a lifetime convincing themselves otherwise.

Attached: b39.png (471x467, 353K)

The other person is entirely correct here, you're being an annoying twat with no argument for why you should judge another human for actions you dont know he's done. Words are words. He isn't a rapist until he rapes

Nice try pedo

You have proven that you can not step outside your little box. And that is why I first posted. You only condemn yourself.

God you're daft. For one acting in passion IS a defence and will usually get you a lower sentence. Secondly devolving any conversation subject you don't like by accusing the person you're talking with of being the party they defend is pathetic and serves no purpose

Fuck off christcuck, you'll be the first in hell anyways

Are you saying you're 12?
If so, get the fuck off this site.

Half a brain here....
I don't always reply for the benefit of the op.
Sometimes the casual lurker learns something.

>This means you.

You're not teaching me anything new. That's a fair argument though, I just disapprove of communicating with these type anyway. It does nothing but help them dig themselves deeper into their insanity.

Luckily that is not up to you or me.

But sadly hell IS going to be very full.
Of folks just like you.

Just report it and move on.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x300, 275K)

found your post to be a ray of sanity in a dark hole of ignorance. Would love to talk religion or any subject with you, you seem like a dude with their head on a swivel

Op here.. Am I getting trolled or something?
you guys cant be saying that someone saying they would rape a innocent 12 year old girl is at all acceptable and trying to defend them?

The only logical conclusion I could ever draw from someone defending a would be rapist pedo is if they were one themselves.

If you can exist happily while people are burnt alive and tortured in the most horrendous ways possible then you are a sad sad individual

Is she skinny or fat? If she's fat, then justice must be served. No one should be having sex with fat people.

I am here at Yea Forums quite a lot.
Most call me the parrot guy.

Attached: scarletmacaw2.jpg (284x177, 8K)

Stop posting this shit or suffer the consequences.

Attached: 653275-falder-reuters.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

what if she is skinny?

>unzips

What did I do? What consequences

Yeah fuck off pedo

>bends you over

What I can tolerate has yet to be fully seen.
I don't desire anyone to suffer now or then.

Which is why I stepped in and said anything at all.

Too many folks like to think hate of any kind is OK.
It isn't..

As a Christian I realize my own behavior can be more disgusting then Satan himself.

There but for the grace of God go I.

So unless some one has actually committed murder or rape? I tend to be very tolerant.

I hear kids threaten teacher and others with death all day long. I don't call the cops on every single one of them.

All I am saying is an on line threat is not necessarily cause to "ruin" someones life and the comment by OP "Wana see if i can mess up some lifes" Was and is pretty repugnant.

My friends son wasted 20 years of his life because someone claimed falsely he had molested them.

>larping as a pedo to annoy someone on the internet

Where do you see yourself in 10 years hahaha

>10 years
Honestly, i'll probably be dead in 1 or 2 at max. At least I hope.

Is there a real 12 year old involved? The legality is beyond me but I imagine the context would change.

Attached: 8f89c3991fe5f060b24a86ec7e4ceb9e2a8c4235fd74a7544bde39b07ba53d96.png (810x590, 167K)

No but if you go to the afterlife you exist happily while people are tortured for eternity and you will be in bliss while unimaginable hell is inflicted on people, I personalty am not ok with that and it would make me upset but if you are cool with it then more power to you!

You are a true monster

Haven't you watch To Catch a Predator?

You should be fucking ashamed that you would let your creator brutally torture anything for an eternity :)

That is so cringy and beyond logical reasoning. If there is a hell, people who spread false messages like christians would be the first one in it.

Luckily, there is obviously no hell, as we're not 12 anymore.

You're seeing this as black and white.
Innocent until proven guilty, words don't hold a candle to actions. If he makes any actual attempts at raping a 12 year old girl, then it's a problem. But this is the internet. People joke about raping fetuses on the daily.
tl;dr grow the fuck up tumblrite, your twisted logic of YOU'RE WITH ME OR YOU'RE AGAINST ME doesn't fly outside your containment zone. Kill yourself.

Hate speech actually isn't illegal until it's harassment. Openly threatening to harm someone, however, is illegal.

I just feel like is wrong to want to rape a 12 yearold girl and I feel like anyone who defends that is a monster but its ok if you think thats ok buddy :)

Depends how hot she is

Lmfao
>oh no!! u dont agree with my baseless claim against the lack of evidence and no serious accusation beyond some words!! u must be a monster!! i still think girls have cooties so monsters scare me!! :))))))))
Kill your sister and then yourself. If she's related to you, she surely can't be any good for this world either.

The point of tcap is that those guys really thought they were going to fuck kids. Some guy saying "man I'd rape a kid I don't care" isn't as bad as someone saying "man I'd rape THAT kid I don't care."

Dam dude, my mum would legit prob have disowned me if I told a 20 year old to kill his 12 year old sister and then to kill himself because he was angry at someone saying they would rape his sister

Ur edgy tho n1 hahahah I don't see what I have said that makes you so angry besides the fact that I hate that ur defending a pedo

Cringe

In Isaiah God tells the prophet that a soul in hell is like goose fat in to a fire gone and up in smoke in a moment.

Nothing about Hell implies it is eternal suffering or torture. I suspect because if God sends you to hell and destroys you? He can just as swiftly recreated you as an innocent once more with no recall of what you had done?

Lets try to remember that men in funny hats do not hold more authority then Christ did.

God WANTS to forgive us.
We just need to realize how bad we are, repent and ask.

Choices are still ours.

Explain hell to me please what happens when you go to hell, if you do ill repent if you dont you are not doing gods work

that's not PEDO that's HEBEPHILIA
so many newfags here

Oh I'm not angry kiddo
Just fucking this thread because it's clear you don't listen to any logical responses. Gotta respond with typical Yea Forums bullshit.

>Saying you'd rape somebody online is the same as agreeing to go over to someone's house who you think is underage with the intent of having sex with them

Attached: 0912.png (863x645, 718K)

oke homicide and suicide encouraging pedo enabler

This. It's natural to be sexually attracted to fully formed women but you can't act on it until they reach the age of 18.

K e k
Go back to tumblr. Nothing outs you as an insane tumblrite than this shit right here. Do you work for vox, faggot?

All i know about you is that you defended a want to be pedo and told me to kill myself and a 12 yearold lol

Im no tumbler pc faggot but do we not draw the line anywhere even at pedos?

Actually you defending pedos makes you MORE of a tumblerite than anyone else, whats that degenerate group thats pro pedo overthere? U should join up

You ask that after reading the post where I explained it?

It is the lake of fire.
I suspect it is in itself just a part of God.

God said HE is the destroyer and the creator. Lucifer is only a liar.

Hell is the punishment for those who refuse to repent.

A punishment? Is it a unpleasant place? Is it a necessary punishment?

No the line is not yours to draw.

The pedo things has killed far too many innocents.
Folks decide to divorce and falsely accuse their former spouse of it. The pedo witch hunt needs to stop.

We have laws against rape and murder no special classes are needed. Not every church daycare school or pizza place is home to a child molesting satanist.

As I said in the first post it is an end to the existence of a soul. I doubt one is there long enough to find it unpleasant. Again it is not eternal. I would say if God decides to send you there it is probably necessary.

Man, was that show fake? It seemed real enough but all the pedos looked exactly like you thought they would.

Hurr Durr... ahm a Murican and can says what I wants cuz muh freedoms of speech.

lrn2America you feckless inbred.

Attached: 461 (1).jpg (537x585, 169K)

ah sounds good, so there is no true just punishment for the most horrible crimes and god has less true judgement then the courts of earth, because those people deserve suffering and it seems like your idea of hell is hardly a punishment :)

Well, without proof its a filthy witch hunt, but the guy said it to me so uh.... yeah...

welcome to the internet brah

This is not my interpretation. I see no reason for God to destroy a soul, the thing he created. We as people add onto that soul however and sometimes it may be necessary for some fat to be trimmed because it isn't in the plan. No where is stated that hell is a painful place, nor is it really mentioned at all. I just don't believe God would destroy any part of his creation

If you threaten someone then yes that is a problem.

Saying
>hey lol you know this girl named "..."? yeah im gonna rape her lol
that is against the law and someone can press charges on you.