How are you f-feeling today, Anonymous?

How are you f-feeling today, Anonymous?
Anything I c-can do to help?

Attached: pychology_stand.png (540x600, 178K)

I don't believe you are a psychologist

I'll ask anyway, what is the standard therapy for depression symptoms, can major depression ever be cured, will medication be needed, what should I expect from a psychotherapist trying to help me with those symptoms

What number Alice are we at now?

Ya you can fuck off back to /bant/

I'm in love with my friend. But I can't have her because she's married. I really want to fuck her but I doubt she would be down. She only sees me as a good friend. How do I move on so this isn't always on my mind. I don't want to cause her problems or destroy her marriage.

I'm n-not a psychologist, it's a Peanuts reference

Attached: 3a808f21f1e81f815c9115ad2a5db849.jpg (800x800, 432K)

I w-work on both boards, but I c-came from this one. Try again

Attached: 1371461687140.jpg (530x707, 131K)

thanks
I guess I'll have to learn with it

Alright, h-here's what your basic symptoms are:

If you are depressed, you should experience:
Either:
1. A depressed mood
2. Anhedonia (loss of pleasure in things you once enjoyed)
For at least 2 weeks along with:
Downregulation of thought and movement
Fatigue or loss of energy
Feelings of worthlessness or excessive guilt
Possibly recurring thoughts of suicide
Weight loss/gain

T-that said, only a doctor can diagnose you, and I w-would avoid reading into symptoms too much. Always b-best to talk to a trained medical professional.

Attached: 1371462349509.jpg (450x500, 179K)

Everyone knows you started on Yea Forums but you can still fuck off to /bant/

You can stop talking like a fucking retard

Finally! W-what can you expect from a psychologist! This one is a bit harder to explain, so l-let me instead tell you how my trip through depression went:
1. I contacted my PCP, and informed them about my symptoms
2. I was given a small script for antidepressants and fitted with a referral to a psychiatrist.
3. They gave me an evaluation and referred me to a therapist and psychologist, and supported the medication I was already on
4. My psychologist evaluated me further and after several months, switched my medication around to aid me in my recovery
5. My therapist helped me learn new coping mechanisms to better deal with how I felt and steer me towards more positive thought processes
6. My psychiatrist continued to give medical advice while my therapist assisted in ratcheting me out of depression
7. Slowly, we switched treatments until we found ones most effective for me

T-that is the general cycle, assuming you have all of those health care professionals on hand.

Is there anything else I c-can assist you with?

Nah. I'll d-do a /bant/ thread tomorrow.

Can't stop, w-won't stop.

Attached: 1371463921719.jpg (295x375, 106K)

Attached: Alice.png (802x807, 994K)

Attached: (((alice))).jpg (1890x4767, 1.94M)

First what do you need to do is post a timestamp with your psychological certificate and than we can chat if you want of course

she cute

I l-literally said here
It's a p-peanuts reference. I am n-not a psychologist.

Attached: 1371462318283.jpg (248x450, 51K)

this is some dumb /bant/ shit, go back to /bant/

Thanks for the thread Alice

Attached: dcbbrbk-6a8fe2f3-8923-4e5f-a88c-574f48aa3835.png (752x1062, 650K)

I've been diagnosed with ASPD in the past. I've tried to cope with it and live a normal life but as I get older I can see the cracks of my facade breaking through. I constantly have violent impulses when things annoy me, women and animals are not exempt from these urges. I have no desire to be in a jail cell so I play by the rules and do everything by the manual, even if I do not fully understand them. This leads me to feel incredibly unfulfilled and like there is a part of myself than I denying but I cannot act out on these impulses due to solving things with violence being an unacceptable thing to do.

What do?

Attached: Not to play.jpg (500x324, 9K)

sorry about that i didn't read your whole replys, and also i don't know why but i think that you're lost

Attached: 1540012574750.png (643x348, 292K)

I SUMMON..THE CUBE OF TRUTH

M-my pleasure.

I'm n-not. Been here 8 years d-doing this very same thing

Attached: 1371466050790.jpg (1000x857, 348K)

MMMM. Probably

Attached: the truth about ((((alice))) and her malicious intents.jpg (3508x2480, 1.82M)

I'm fucked up, to drunk for shit. Any user wanna chat and help me feel better?

go back to /bant/

W-what's going on Anonymous? H-how can I help?

Attached: 1371462588336.jpg (1024x960, 531K)

Seems like you're the one with malicious intent.

Lol don't really want to chat with some stuttering cunt, but if your all I got I guess thats it. Just try to talk like a normal person

Attached: (((alice))) faggot.jpg (250x218, 8K)

Fuck you niggerfaggot sup Yea Forumsro?

I'll d-do my best

Attached: 1371463706927.png (600x850, 31K)

Hell yea, thats what I'm about. fuck you too my guy

Attached: 20180726_133006.jpg (436x506, 96K)

What, i can't i already did that in the morning with you GF (momma since you're a nigger), what about you my nigger bro with surgeon of the genitalia to look like a woman

Attached: alice_exposed.jpg (750x655, 85K)

I physically can't understand what your saying

Attached: alice_shows_all.jpg (852x663, 88K)

I've stopped going to therapy as I felt unable to properly be honest with my doctor due to fear of being locked in an asylum for expressing the true extent of these impulses. When I was in therapy I was in DBT as well on medication, now I take 300 MG's of Wellbutrin a day to help regulate my mood and try to be mindful of what sets me off. For my most part my life is more manageable now but I've long since accepted these urges will always exist. The other day while I was at the mall with a friend a Kiosk saleswoman was very insistent that I take a coupon for her products, I could imagine myself overpowering her and choking her until the veins in her neck pop from the pressure. I could imagine the feeling of it against my hands. I could practically see myself slamming her head against the ground until she stopped moving.

I ultimately was only rude and told her to get out of my face, I genuinely regret not acting on said impulse but my drive of self preservation keeps me from dwelling on incidents like this much.

Attached: Hal.jpg (1920x1200, 85K)

I s-see! I would s-say that, as long as you are n-not a threat to yourself or others, you w-will not be put into inpatient. G-given you have a high degree of control over your urges and impulses, it would b-be best to be honest with your doctor and w-work through DBT and CBT t-to gain even more control over them.

It's l-likely they will always exist, but it is also l-likely that with treatment, you c-can get them to be significantly less intrusive. That w-would substantially raise your quality of life.

It s-sounds like your main problem is the intrusive impulses; do you h-have any other major symptoms?

Attached: 1371462225205.jpg (259x285, 24K)

Ive been blacking out a lot, sometimes from drinking, sometimes from prescription meds, sometimes not. Why do i do this this, am i remembering some kind of tragic event that i cant deal with. Its disturbing. Ive talked to a doctor, a psychiatrist and a neurologists, all of which either dont believe me and say there is nothing wrong. Is there a medication i can take for it to see of i can get it prescribed. Im thinking loke ptsd meds but anything will do. What else can i do to prevent it. Sometimes im missing like 12 hours at a time

Nice dubs
relax and cheers a little bit will ya

Attached: 1554540187173.jpg (900x1200, 173K)

>am I remembering a traumatic event
N-no, alcohol and many prescription drugs c-can cause black outs. I w-would recommend reducing your alcohol consumption.

What medications m-make you black out?

Attached: 1371463857616.png (850x711, 500K)

it's 9 in the morning, you lush

Attached: alice3d.jpg (1200x1200, 917K)

Ive been really bummed out for months. My ex and i broke up, and im convinced that no one else will ever want me. She was basically the only thing i liked anout myself.

don't listen to him

Not on the entire planet, you tard

don't listen to him

w-why are you convinced of something patently untrue, Anonymous?

Attached: 1371466011931.jpg (1000x833, 287K)

the parts that matter

Attached: 5746143746367064654789653.jpg (823x809, 171K)

thx for the compliment, fffuuuuck i forgot about the timezone

Attached: 1558052550109.jpg (1200x798, 229K)

What's the best way to organize money spending?

A g-good old fashioned checkbook

Attached: 1371464470511.jpg (544x500, 93K)

Can i cum inside of you?

putting drunk kids back together?

P-probably not, I doubt you h-have the stamina.

Attached: 1371463919305.jpg (149x146, 19K)

Cause im an asshole. I am unable to have a regular conversation with people so i try to joke and it always comes off as mean or rude. It pushes people away.

Also, youre a good person.

Have you t-tried not doing that? Maybe j-just don't tell a joke if it is m-mean, and instead talk about your interests and h-how you feel?

Attached: 1371466563934.jpg (2152x1515, 1.3M)

Stamina is average , but dick is big and i have like zero refractory period and can go for many rounds, CAN YOU?

I have a difficult time viewing other people as a worth the effort of consideration. I have a few close friends who are aware of my disorder and outside of these few individuals I have little to no desire to for civility. My closest female friend has described me as "Wicked" and a "Fucking monster" on a few occasions when expressing my disdain for doing something charitable due to it's lack of benefit for myself.

I've never had trouble finding a partner for sex despite my average looks because I'm good at talking to people, but I've never dated or fucked someone I could see myself being with in the long term. I used to more actively lie/manipulate people in this regard simply because I saw that they cared enough about me to willfully be ignorant of my actions and I have never regretted it. In relationships my most common way of manipulation was actively going out of my way to lower my partners self esteem so that would no have the confidence or will to leave me if I cheated on them with their friends. To this day I regret nothing, as I do not see them as important but since I am getting older I am aware that to have a stable and long lasting relationship I must not do such things. Even though I very easily can.

Attached: G.png (400x385, 146K)

I m-mean, I'm female. I d-don't have a refractory period. But I'm also celibate, s-so there's that.

S-so a lack of empathy. I s-see

Attached: 1371461656036.jpg (600x694, 123K)

I'll see you next thread more than likely, for personal reasons I'd rather not reach out after expressing so much that I have not even told most of my doctors.

Hopefully your day at work goes smoothly and without incident

Attached: 26904194_1569658886474250_744961136423894969_n.jpg (480x384, 32K)