Can we get a green text incest thread going ? Bonus points for bro sis. If you post .jpg please no blurry shit

Can we get a green text incest thread going ? Bonus points for bro sis. If you post .jpg please no blurry shit

Attached: 130A3441-E304-4211-8FF8-8539004F6864.jpg (1080x1333, 144K)

>Ifunny watermark

Bump

Thanks for the bump

One night, my daughter calls me. She's hammered and at a frat party. Campus is nearby. She says guys are getting grabby and almost force-feeding her booze.
I drive there, walk right in. Drunken idiots barely noticed me.
I walk upstares, hear some bedroom crap.
1st door, two guys plowing some petite girl, double penetration.
2nd door, circle of guys. I walk in and get a look. They are gang-banging, taking turns, on a thick black girl
3rd door, 3 guys almost have my daughter naked. One of the guys recognized me, prods the other guys to back off.
I carry her to my car and drive home.
As we get near home, I see she is drunkenly playing with herself. I ignore.
I carry her to her bedroom. She slurs "thanks daddy" and does not let go, kissing my neck.
Been a week since I was laid and I always had a horrible lust for her... looking so much like her estranged mother and all.
She opens up her shirt. I strip of her skirt... her panties are still at the frat house I guess. I go down on her until she nearly climaxes.
It takes her nearly forever, she was that drunk. When she got close, I slid my dick right in and pumped until I came in her. I was surprised she orgasmed so hard too... she was wasted.
After that, she was home every night for the rest of the time she was in college. Neither of us discussed why with anyone else.

Think she remembers ?

We started fucking regularly after that, initiated by her most of the time. I tried being a normal dad as much as I could before then.

Was the sex ever as good after that ?

It got better, just less interesting. She was really happy that I quit having moral qualms about it.

So when ever she just wants to get dicked down she starts barking up your tree ?

Yeah, but I resisted for the most part before that point... doing my best to be a normal dad.
My daughter has always had some kind of fix on me. I chalked it up to her being a "daddy's girl".
Before her mom left, she would walk in on us having sex. My girlfriend would make me let her stay saying "she's just curious."
When my girlfriend, her mom, left, she caught me banging babysitters.
As she got older, I screwed some of her friends and their moms... and sometimes a coworker, I didn't commit to anyone, hoping her mother would come back.
The first time, she was 16, I woke up to my girlfriend being back. Her favorite hairstyle, her perfume, waking me up by pulling out my dream woodie and straddling it.
Three pumps into it, I was fully awake and realized it was my daughter. By that point, I didn't care.
Also, I learned not to drink around her or be in a sexual situation she could walk in on. I resist nothing at those points. Almost nothing, guys, the foul and the ugly are still barriers.

So you don’t feel bad about it any more.... because she is the primary aggressor ?

I just figured "why bother resisting?" and started feeling really stupid for taking a moral high ground about it.

Fact: You're a horrible parent!

I can understand that. Having her walk in all dolled up to be your ex again must have thrown you for a loop. How often do you guys screw ?

Believe what you want.
Semi-regularly now. She has a college education, one that I paid for, but she is still living with me and pretty much behaving like we are married.

Can we get a picture of her? My dick is so hard rn, I want her tits to come all over!

I can search the web for someone that looks similar to her. I never post anything personal about anyone I know. That goes double for people I love.

Plz

This hair color, similar facial features and body just like her mother. She wears her hair in more "playful" styles. She is a very well proportioned thick girl, slightly thicker than this picture. She gets thinner than this in the warmer months.

Attached: ArielWintersFarmersMarket.jpg (817x1222, 436K)

Thanks for sharing man

hot damn, I just came all over your daughters face and tits. What a dirty little slut she is.

That's Ariel Winter. My daughter's celebrity clone.

Lol, i didn't see the photo you uploaded until after. But yeah, your daughter definitely made me come good like the dirty little skank she is. Tell her this user thanks her hot slutty ass

Okay... she's comfortable with that kind of talk during heated moments but c'mon, she's my kid. She's not a skank or a slut, just really sexually hungry. I will tell her. She might like it. She introduced me to Yea Forums and Yea Forums.

Tell her to quit being a stranger and make some green text.

Holy shit. You know her from here, don't you? You read her posts of her pretending to be me in incest threads, didn't you?
I'm not mad, just surprised. My sexual history is Yea Forumstard gold on these in incest threads. Most are boring but she says they are exciting here.
I still don't get why she likes being called a slut or whore or whatever during sex when she will rip your balls off if you try that outside of the bedroom.

I just miss my friends lol

She was a friend of yours?
She made friends outside of her circle of weird girls?
Another surprise. She told me Yea Forumstards were only people she fucked with.
You save her stories? I can tell you which ones were real.

Attached: 1554965131649.png (1814x3050, 1.12M)

post 'em fags

Attached: 1559152421163.png (1360x3439, 458K)

Total fiction

bump

> be me 10 yo
> growing up in backwater 3rd world country
> ignorant of any sexual facts, no sex ed
> sister 12 yo also ignorant of any sexual facts
> home alone decide to play doctor
> naked sister spreading legs, had no idea what to do
> start poking around, sister reacts when I touch top of slit
> "more there user"
> Keep poking around with finger, sister moaning
> soon sister stops me, getting too sensitive.
> sister's turn to examine me
> dick diamonds and don't know why
> sister grabs it too hard feelsbadman.jpg
> stop
> a week later, alone at home again
> Playing Doctor again, both naked
> sister directs my hand to her clit and asks me to rub there
> this time keep going until sister starts squealing. She has a big O
> I was afraid I hurt her, but she didn't complain

More or have you all read it by now?

Fuck you OP
pic related

Attached: blurry shit.jpg (1200x1600, 192K)

> Slump onto floor and turns over onto her belly not interested in me
> instinct tells me to lie down on sister with diamond dick rubbing between ass cheeks
> have no idea what I'm doing but feelsreallygoodman.wmv
> "What are you doing user?"
> "Rubbing my dick, it feels good like this"
> "Ok, keep going"
> Soon cum and freak out as I didn't know what's happening
> too young to shoot anything
> another week go by, playing doctor again
> Know what to do to sister, so make her cum quickly
> again she rolls onto her belly and relaxes
> Go on top of her and start rubbing dick between ass cheeks
> I was too enthusiastic and dick slips lower
> Position not good for penetration, but it's slick enough to feel good