Do I have a non attractive face? Women never call me handsome or want to date me

Do I have a non attractive face? Women never call me handsome or want to date me.

Attached: F8DDD468-3356-4847-B6A9-40200CFD6EFD.jpg (1125x2436, 574K)

Stop with this post, your eyes just look creepy and so does your hair. Fix those and it's good, NOW STOP WITH THESE THREADS.

You're fine. I think it's attitude or some other shit.

What’s creepy about the hair?

goddamnit brandon you again

Not rather creepy, but it's not kept well. A man with a more confident look in their eyes and looks well kept can get pretty far.

They probably thing you're gay.

Oh I see
I’m really not but I have lots of sexual frustration just from being a virgin past 26 years

Your face screams beta male.

How????

maybe its a little elliot rodgers

No. You just have an incel vibe. Your face shows it.

Best thing to do. Stop caring so much. Meet a chick on tinder. Bang.

Tinder doesn’t give me matches user. That’s why I’m here asking

Ok jokes aside, most of the attraction women experience come though actions not looks. Since I went to my first bdsm munch a little over a month ago I gained so much confidence in talking to girls and strangers overall. I asked a girl i meet out we had a lot of fun. She left for viccation a few days later :/.
But I forced myself to ask her to be my sub/playpartner, now I can't wait for her to get back to the country I live in.
What I want to day is: take action and if you're a good person, good things will happen.

You look like you want to suckle up to a mommy, not be a bread winning scorer that naturally attracts a bird who’d want to raise a family with you.

How to I change that look and vibe I give off

Not that i could relate, i lost my virginity at the age of 18. But I have a good friend who failed his chance of becoming a wizard just 1 and a half year ago (he's 30 now). Just so you know it can happen anytime.

Confidence

It's all about personality, and you're obviously a sperg. GL mate

Attached: 1557532750261.jpg (213x358, 30K)

Ayy you fixed the mustache and got rid of the collared shirt. Now just stop posting selfies on Yea Forums. Actually, try to stay off Yea Forums and rather develop yourself into what you think would be most beneficial to you.

aren't you that 'forced to eat shit' guy from the other thread?

Hey

Attached: 1559518631857.jpg (690x742, 46K)

>maybe its a little elliot rodgers
You're probably right. Elliot was actually kind of cute but his supremely awful personality and utter lack of social skills made him a train wreck. OP is probably the same.