Trumps visiting the U.K. today. We're bound to get some libshit protesters

Trumps visiting the U.K. today. We're bound to get some libshit protesters.

What does Yea Forums think about the Trump U.K. Visit?

Attached: IMG_8888.jpg (722x540, 457K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/JwlZEOm.jpg
i.imgur.com/vXuclGb.jpg
thebarchive.com/b/thread/800972932/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't care about the U.K.

If 5 posts in a row say "Trump is a lying narcissistic conman" I'll post my nudes

i.imgur.com/JwlZEOm.jpg

Pic related is me in clothes

Why do u keep posting in my threads then huh? Huh!
I think you love us really

Trump is a lying narcissistic conman

Nah. But you're a virgin.

>imagine shilling for nudes.

this

You're probably right, but I got my shit posting loicense, so I may as well put it to use.

Dont care

Shiet.
U.K. BTFO

Trump should stay there.

This guy gets it. I need more energy where that came from. Fuck Trump and all the Trump lovin incels i.imgur.com/vXuclGb.jpg

The last time he was here he insulted the Queen and, as she is the head of our military, insulted all our armed forces too. He may as well have spat in a disabled veteran's face.

Trump has no respect for soldiers, no respect for the men who die fighting his wars. If it were up to me, he would be lined up and shot.

Attached: sides.png (192x191, 26K)

You're retardation.
He was invited by the queen herself. U mong.
Trump loves the military. Why don't u just ask them?

Who's lying to u so much? R*ddit?

No one cares, samefag. Those roasties aren't even hot.

He was invited by the queen, and then insulted her. Watch the video, he repeatedly walks ahead of her and refuses to make conversation with her.

Trump loves the military because it serves his interests. Soldiers, marines, airmen? Doesn't give a fuck about those poor bastards.

Thinking about how he treated the queen the last time i'm supprised they actually let him visit again.
At this point I really don't care what stupid shit Trump does anymore, he already fucked up big time and you can just hope the americans learned from the past years and are not fool enough to actually belive trump did any good instead of just harvesting the fruits of obamas work.
I think the best thing you can do at this point is to just not to talk about "him" anymore.We can still condem his politics but we shouldn't say his name anymore.

SO why'd she invite him back?
Why is he improving military life across the board.
Why don't you ask the military how much trump has helped them.
Get out of your twitter, Reddit bubble

Welcome to 1984 boys.

U need to rethink.

What do you mean?
As i said I'm still interested in politics. I just don't really get why you guys all get so fucking emotional about it. Politics shouldn't be about persons, but content.

And there's nothing much to argue if you remove trump as a person and just see his actions, everyone sould agree that his bahaviour is not worthy of a president.

>if you remove trump as a person and just see his actions [...] his bahaviour is not worthy of a president.
/thread

We’ve been here far too long.

I'm not too bothered. The people who get out their anti-Trump shit and start protesting are stupid. I can understand the college girls and twinks doing that, but then you see some 40 year old man screaming and I get sick. It's a fucking embarrassment.

Meant for

Guys! ATTENTION ME. I said if 5 posts in a row say "Trump is a lying narcissistic conman" I'll post my nudes

>Trump is a lying narcissistic conman
They won't even give up their Trump worship for pussy. Give up.

No one wants to shill for your weak ass nudes.
You degenerate.

We ain't virgin cucks like the left m8

Implying you have to be a virgin to be willing to say something stupid on the internet to see some tits and pussy.

Like, what the actual fuck? It's starting to seem very cultish up in here with the Trump worship.

fuck off trumpslut. Yea Forums already has your nudes
>thebarchive.com/b/thread/800972932/