Live in a state with garbage liquor laws

>live in a state with garbage liquor laws
>Can't buy any alcohol past 2am
>3am and I'm not drunk enough

Anyone have experience with drinking Listerine mouthwash? I'm ready to just fuck everything and get fucking hammered.

Attached: p98qgqQ.jpg (1216x811, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pholder.com/u/dexx2/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't drink listerine.... If there are any open grocery stores near you.... Vanilla extract, Lemon extract, are not illegal to buy, but they are 15% alcohol. Expensive, but worth it if you're really willing to drink listerine. Drinking right now as I speak this. About to walk over to my still open liquor store, LOL.

Post more pics

posting in an autistic weak willed yikes thread

lol ask a neighbor or buy weed not worth chugging a gallon of mouthwash for a buzz (you will also 100% barf)

Haven't you ever heard of just stocking up? Just keep some in your fridge. At least 2 six packs.

But vanilla and lemon taste like shit. Mouthwash is at least stomachable

what's her name? she looks just like my ex that shaved her head when we broke up. even the huge pupils that were a result of weed + adderall + welbutrin + alcohol (no clue how she survived all that shit when she weighed 100lbs.)

You should always top off the night with NyQuil. It will fuck you up if you're already buzzed and it'll put your ass out so you don't get into trouble

>Tfw Zzzquil is the ultimate chaser

is that like the same as a 12 pack or what

Attached: 1526010608324.gif (240x135, 1.92M)

Send it

Attached: Send ti.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

Try rehab you loser. If that fails you could always go out and play in traffic.

yeah man i think

Smoking helps get you more drunk

lol

How about just call your sponsor. Or get a sponsor. You are an alcoholic even by Russian standards.

>Wanting to drink past 3am makes an alcoholic

okay retard

Have to make do with beer, or lots of winecooler. Let this be a lesson to you. Respect your home and keep a liquor cabinet. Respect your liquor cabinet and keep it stocked: one bottle of boubon, one whiskey, one vodka, one scotch, and one gin.

Attached: driventodrink.jpg (1300x955, 111K)

I did it once. Got really drunk really fast lasted for maybe 30 minutes before it all came back up. Was kind of legit tho cause I did it on an empty stomach and didn't feel like I need to brush after upchucking an entire bottle of mouth wash.

That ass is a work of art.

>>Go to 24 Hour Wal-Mart.
>>Buy Pic Related
>>Enjoy.

Attached: 91-3+kqAWdL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 24K)

It will give you horrible diarrhea for about 3 days. It may cause temporary tunnel vision, but fuck it, it'll get you drunk. At least you don't live in a shithole where you can't buy beer after 9 PM like me.

>Wanting to drink past 3am makes an alcoholic
When it's mouthwash and you're on /b, yeah

So the buzz went away after you chucked?

This.

Nah, he's a lying faggot. You can't, well, shouldn't be able to barf up alcohol that's already in your bloodstream. Also, it takes like 45 minutes for your liver to even metabolize the alcohol into your bloodstream.

On SSRI's so I don't want to die

So it will get me fucking blotto as long as I can hold it down?

This op , but would also add tequila

Yeah, but like I said, it can and probably will cause diarrhea for the next 3 days, and maybe temporary tunnel vision, but you'd have to drink a shitload of it probably. Something about the difference between methanol and ethanol. Just remember, if you do start going blind, just drink some proper liquor and that will fix it.

go get bleach

I don't plan on making it a constant thing. But I'm already drunk and need something the make me pass out before I get sober.

moar here pholder.com/u/dexx2/

I'm told motor oil tastes decent.

You're an alcoholic. Get help

Ginto bed

>This is what zoomers believe

Some of these faggots just don't understand what it's like trying to goto sleep barely wasted. Laying in bed for 2 hours before maybe finally falling asleep is fucking gay.

>just don't understand

You're weak. Your generation is the most pussified generation recorded in history.

I'm going to sleep better tonight knowing that you're having a bad nappy time.

That sounds like a personal problem fsggot. I make sure I'm stocked and loaded when I need to get shit going. It's not our fault you are dumb enough not to get enough to drink or too poor to get more

Two rum.

go knock on neighbors door
offer sex for trade

Buy some melatonin tomorrow.

More nudes?

Sounds like NC, next time try gopuff in your area, they deliver alcohol till 1:30 am. meaning get drunk and keep ordering!!! they've saved me a metric fuck ton!

Fucking faggot bitches. Shouldn't you be in bed to goto work tomorrow? Oh wait, you're just 15 year old edgelords who have never even had alcohol.

I've got a full bottle of rum if you're close.
You look anything like your pic?
You in my state?

Attached: FB_IMG_1559276838878.jpg (247x406, 9K)