New rekt thread

New rekt thread

Attached: 1559074433757.webm (588x458, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LUYbu5DJA1U
youtu.be/-ObD534vj3A
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AR3T1nfi0H8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was part of the NCIS team that investigated this as part of a much bigger federal investigation involving the use of nerve gas. The guy you see killed was carrying a 50 pound canister of highly compressed nerve gas. His plan was to use it inside one of the trains to maximize casualties, however, he did not expect the previous train which didn't stop at the station. The vibrations caused the canister to rupture on its side, propelling him at an initial velocity Vo of 45mph. The speed combined with the still propelling gas caused him to hit the sign at over 60mph. The sign was well designed and tested for these type of situations so it suffered minimal damage. However, unfortunately for the deceased, human bodies are not designed to withstand that type of impact, resulting in what we see. The canister also disintegrated on impact. Nerve gas quickly dissipated, however, tiny amounts reached the second guy in the video, not enough to kill him, but enough to make him crazy enough to want to jump onto the tracks. We do not see that in the video, but we can see him approaching slowly.

let's roll this shit nigga

Attached: 155928852247.webm (352x640, 466K)

Can't we take the time to admire how fucking sturdy that sign is?!

This one gives me a throbbing erection.

Attached: 1557866048985.webm (240x360, 587K)

I know, right? I doesn't look like it would be capable of cutting a man in half.

Built to last

Attached: 1559494240424.webm (276x480, 1.82M)

A lot of times it's not about how sturdy the object is, but about how fast the projectile is going and how much force is behind it. Kinda like a nerf dart being sent through an air gun at mach 3 through a wooden board.

What did he do tho

Attached: 1559495263036.webm (480x640, 1.43M)

Attached: 1559493789106.gif (600x333, 1.94M)

Habeeb do head

Attached: 1554309119966.webm (854x480, 892K)

What caused this guy to go flying? Did he get hit by the train or something?

Im not sure what he did there
Anyone explane?

story?

Thats the nz shooting, he walked outside and there was a muslim saying "help me" so he shot her

That's a clip from the live stream of the guy who shot up the mosque in nz. Lady is yelling for help

>he

She hung herself

Attached: 1558558950121.webm (460x270, 1.88M)

Cut like fucking butter.

>picture of a confused russian pear

Based and top kek

Fucking based.

gay

I bet you NEVER lost a loved one. How the fuck can you think it's funny to watch people suffer and go through severe pain and even death? Just imagine their loved ones if they saw some of this shit, having to watch them cry and beg for life and for the pain to stop.

I mean, I knew 4 chan was a disgusting place, but holy FUCK

Never coming back to this website AGAIN

Just noticed the guy walking behind; doesn't seem to be looking in the direction of the BTFO.

Did he not fucking notice?

This guy was on top of it

Jewjitsu

if only gore actually worked that well

I am just perform the ejaculation. Are you have more similar to this?

Soundtrack: youtube.com/watch?v=LUYbu5DJA1U

He just wanted to go home and play video games

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Yea Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Yea Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

hahaha topkek

Attached: car-crash.gif (480x360, 1.93M)

Morning Wagie

we need moar of these fake looking rekts

Pedo getting rekt by other inmates in Brazil.

And she died. Don't forget that part of the explaneation.

why do you enjoy watching people getting rekt?

Watch this and tell me it's not fucking hilarious.

Attached: where famiri go.webm (720x404, 765K)

i swear these people are on something

This was a good movie

Deserves it then

Maybe youll be more careful to not end up like this?

i don't leave the house anyway

Attached: saddest video in the world.webm (846x476, 1.98M)

Not the guy you replied to. This one just makes me sad. I get some people find this funny, and I'm not saying it's okay, but it's not my job to get on a soapbox and judge people.

I'm here because it makes me feel something.

Bump

>never coming back here again

Newfag gtfo with that shit. Imagine pudding yourself at a little gore

Slimy nigger

Not hilarious at all.A kid just left scared for his life seeing his parents dead and olhow they died

Attached: zombie.webm (352x640, 1.96M)

Attached: beat the kid.webm (480x480, 1.58M)

well china needed a batman way time ago

Attached: deadbabies.webm (206x368, 1.81M)

Attached: re-painting your room.webm (854x478, 1.98M)

Attached: lol stuck in elevator again.webm (640x360, 1.96M)

Feels thread

He breathed. He ate.Etc.

If you are asking WHY this happened to him, then it happened to him because this a fad occuring in Latin American countries. It is a onestop shop to giving the middle finger to God, to Law Enforcement, while also self-destructing and fucking up the environment that they hate so much. The poverty. The ignorance. The stupidity.

This is no joke. Think that Latin American peasants aren't hard to look at? They are. Even to them. The littered streets. The extreme poverty. This all made human dismemberment a fad. A fad.

Cartels. Ms 13 and M18. Brazil thugs in favelas. They all picked up this "fashion trend" in the last 10 years due to Rap Music, Reggaeton, and drug sales that told them that the biggest and baddest motherfucker gets big booty bitches and a pile of a cocaine. And maybe a mansion if they do it and survive. Which most don't.

This is a mix of "Fear Factor" , "truth or dare" and "Fortune Wheel" for the poor and desperate Latin American peasants.

There are literally Millions of people doing this sort of thing. MILLIONS.

Sometimes, it isn't about what you do to deserve something. Sometimes, it's about what this type of person is doing on a regular basis and of what they can and will to you. Or others. As you might be able, things aren't always about justice, fairness and punishment. Certain types of people just like doing certain types of things. And they will find any excuse that they can to do it.

Attached: ms13-gang-members.jpg (770x433, 85K)

nice copy/pasta

He is just trying to fit in. Yea Forums is filled with outcasts. The best that you can hope for is that these people may lick up each other's wounds and find a better way to relate to other people. Otherwise, kicking them while they are down and criticizing them is only proving their point. There is an "us" and a "them". And people like you are more interested in criticizing instead of accepting how terrible things can get.

It's rather difficult to feel compassion when threads like this can even become a thing. How can these threads become a thing? You should be asking yourself instead of ask yourself who you can criticize and point your finger at next.

ITT anons and femanons doesen't know the difference between rekt and gore

Given the fact that it happened inside a bedroom, I am guessing that she made a bad choice regarding friends or betrayed her own group. I doubt that she was ambushed in an alley. Just because she was pretty doesn't mean that she did everything right and nothing wrong.

That dog needs a home

Retards

I can hear the whimpering in my head...

i can't imagine how that dog is feeling

Posting to twitter at the end:

>"Oops it happened it again! lol!"

Pretty sure it was some girl that hung herself live on facebook

i came

Seen this so many times, still have no idea what to make of it

Fucking based

Kekekek kill yourself u pathetic little faggot ass bitch

Nobody wants ur pussy ass here anyway

Makes my pp hard

Holy shit u can see the sadness. This is what im here for fuck yes

glad i'm white

Bye fag

weak ass beatings holy shit. Hit harder nigga that shit is weaker than anything i've ever seen

dogs have emotions too?

this is so sad
HAHAAHAHHAHAHA

Attached: good thing he was wearing a helmet.webm (928x520, 1.41M)

Attached: died doing what he loved.webm (232x400, 1.44M)

why do people like riding motorcycles? that shit's dangerous.

This is both rekt and gore.

Attached: 1507149385190.webm (234x360, 1.91M)

is the dogs penis stuck or something? i don't get it.

knotted

Orange jumpsuits don't see no color. And the U.S. has the highest imprisonment irate in the world. In the world.

Mind you, these prisons are constantly being emptied by murder and release. Constantly. And the criminals keep pouring in because the environment is raising so many of them

The only reason that you don't see dead bodies covering the streets in the U.S. is because the FBI isn't a shit tier, third world country agency. But otherwise, they've only got a 40% murder solving rate. And that murder rate is far smaller when thinking of organized crime. Keep in mind that most criminal organizations in the U.S. get prosecuted for bullshit like "racketeering" and "tax evasion" because numbers are more difficult to disappear than bodies. And that should be a scary thought.It is a scary thought. Only a fool would see things differently.

Attached: 636380577820503855--DSC8296.jpg (3200x1680, 601K)

The guy in the red car broke both his wrists, his legs, a couple of ribs and his back. Best thing that could have happened to the guy.

When dogs stick their dick in bitches- no pun intended- their penis become enlarged or "engorged with blood". They don't actually thrust in and out for pleasure like humans. They stick it in, get stuck as the penis get swollen, and when they orgasm a few minutes or even hours later the penis deflates like a balloon- it becomes smaller- and they are released.

What is interesting about this video is that there is a hierarchy among dogs. When a bitch- a female dog- becomes enlusted by hormones, when she is in heat, the biggest dog will get a turn first, and then the second biggest dog, and so on and so on. Basically, in the dog world, the male dogs take turns gangbanging the female dog ; )

So in reality, this shouldn't have ever happened. The alpha male should have gotten his turn first, and he would have never been contested or attacked in the first place. What you see is a smaller dog who "snuck his way into" a female , got his penis stuck in their like all normal dogs, but which was seen or spotted by other dogs who noticed that it wasn't his turn to fuck. He skipped in the line. Got out of turn. So, he was attacked while his penis was still stuck.

>TL;DR

The whole penis stuck in a female's vagina is normal for dogs. That's the normal part. The abnormality, the "strange thing" was that he was attacked. Usually they take turns and respect turns.

What happened here?

Retarded Chinese parents. What else is new.

Not even gonna lie I laughed at this one (could be better with musical timing) but I kinda felt bad for the little chinks

No. The FUCKING event, not the fucking perpetrator you chinklord

Dude wtf

why do all you kids start 'new' threads and just post shit you snagged off here last week?

Dad kills kid by snapping his neck

Goddamn look at that bleeding. He falls down, tries to realize whats going on for a sec and then whoosh, look at that blood spillage

something not right about this one...no desperation from the adult getting off once he fell on the kid...

at least it was quick

Pol family outing

There's a good chance that the cunts who did the beheading are now walking the streets in a western European country while claiming gov gibs. Clown world!

The funniest part is when he drives over her.

Flip flopping

Fake and of course gay.

did he live?

Why are the Chinks so fucking fucked up. The Japs seem pretty cool and sensible. Can any Chinky user explain why they're so fucking useless?

Say again? Just a reminder who are the topscorers in literal every game. They are too pro for you. Is this why you rant so much?

Shut it down goyim

Attached: jewgun.jpg (1019x700, 129K)

No he was a retarded superhero called "the stomper" but his drawback was that he couldn't fly (he thought he could) only hover along the floor, my the stomper rip

youtu.be/-ObD534vj3A

that escalated quickly

Humans are the real problem

you faggots know this is from office space, right?

Always wear a helmet it could save your life

Attached: b8kVMao.gif (320x240, 1.9M)

Attached: 1448689540075.gif (460x259, 1.89M)

Attached: fishdick.webm (600x338, 649K)

Attached: baby boy.webm (480x270, 254K)

Attached: cleaned_glass.gif (300x247, 1.8M)

latino america mayormente esta asi por que en estas culturas no esta presente el serbuen ciudadano y trabajar yyy respetar ala gente

Attached: beautiful_nature.webm (720x396, 1.15M)

Attached: here_let_me_help_you.webm (480x848, 1.5M)

Not a true furry

Attached: 1558366490784.gif (320x240, 1.75M)

Attached: divine_elephant.webm (640x468, 1.91M)

Attached: lava.webm (336x420, 928K)

Attached: africa_need_food_too.webm (640x480, 1.26M)

Attached: broken_arm.webm (608x480, 1.24M)

Kill yourself fucking faggit

Attached: TS.jpg (563x375, 51K)

Attached: boom_biddy_bye_bye.webm (1280x720, 1.72M)

Attached: new_type_of_makeup.webm (480x480, 320K)

Attached: human_pancake.webm (352x640, 1.51M)

Attached: african_alarm_clock.webm (640x352, 1.27M)

Attached: chinaman.webm (482x434, 1.56M)

Attached: gang_story.webm (768x432, 1.31M)

Attached: rocked_his_world.webm (408x720, 1.95M)

Attached: instant_ hamburger_meat.webm (720x404, 1.81M)

China

Attached: hey_you_got_some_fur.webm (640x480, 1.12M)

Attached: splited.webm (480x268, 1.03M)

Attached: red_bull_gives_you_wings.webm (1080x608, 1.93M)

Attached: painless_slaughter.webm (360x480, 1.67M)

Attached: concrete_trampoline.webm (848x480, 101K)

this is enough from me

Attached: hiding_face_from_you.webm (352x640, 1.86M)

Attached: face-off.webm (960x960, 1.64M)

Fucking subhumans we must exterminate all slant eyes!

I hope hes ok

Most likely deserved worse.

>And the U.S. has the highest imprisonment irate in the world. In the world.

in the world. in the world.

in the world.

Attached: laser_head_slice.webm (1400x586, 1.95M)

I expected the white dog to get run over as well, this is disappointing

Attached: 1545545298365.webm (640x360, 1.61M)

My sides just died

Attached: 1539458635740.webm (1280x720, 1.24M)

a dogs penis is reversed the head is at the base and sometimes they lock together

So much confusion

Trying to understand

Soaking up all information

Humans are interesting

Attached: 1559224450692.webm (936x720, 1.49M)

Nah usually the got arrested

I love this in so many levels.

>not naming this file "ohnonotagain"

are you this much of a disappointment to others, user?

Is he dead manigga? He sound like he havin a bad day

I dont know about you dawg but it fills me with excitement watching this shit. From time to time you gotta understand that sometimes people needs to die for earth to nourish itself. And god does not exist either because he would've miracled their asses outta there if he's really that good. And i would've taken the fresh corpse of they're mama cause its still fuckable

Twat

should be called #fishsticks

>New rekt thread
>same shity webms

fuck humans
godspeed elephant, godspeed

lmao what was that guy doing?

lost

Attached: IMG_0898.jpg (760x797, 111K)

that's brutal

Anyone know why?

Lol is this real? Looks pretty fake

nah, rub some chilli powder on that tasty dog before it die quick.
in our culture it tastes better if it suffer more.
it is true when I test it.

The movie clip is so unrealistic, the lasers must have at least a kw of power each to cut through bone like that.

Attached: IMG_1962.jpg (443x332, 13K)

Yes. The video of it is actually very disturbing. I believe she was only 13-14

Attached: 1445187378375.webm (270x480, 418K)

Attached: 1470486813972.webm (720x404, 1.98M)

Attached: 1464804775390.webm (1280x720, 912K)

Kek, are you real?

The dog isn't sad, he's horny. He's trying to fuck the other dog. He doesn't know it's dead.

one pussy less

he was trying to impress to the girls

Thank you brother

Got any women

Damn.. those panties must have been so wet. Nice..

It’s scarred you tardium

the beginning of batman

Bump

Lol "aww shit, not again!"

Read it again faggot

it is fake

that's a weird talent

Attached: 1497700064441.webm (400x736, 1.73M)

Bumping again

Keep the brutality coming, faggots

Attached: 1475440547486.webm (480x480, 2M)

Dude, are you off your meds again?

Attached: asian_food.webm (300x400, 1.15M)

Another fun trivia, when no female present in a pack male dogs will butt fuck eachother sometimes 3 dogs getting locked together.

Like niggers

>talks about video games like they actually matter
Faggot found

JUMP TO.... CONCLUSIONS?

wtf is that?

They should have embarrassed and humiliated her by ripping her clothes off

The kid screaming and the people looking in confusion it's hilarious

Attached: 1448496415137.webm (640x480, 741K)

Or make it like real cutting lasers work. Optical fiber split to the heads.

Beat me to it bastard

Story?

fuckin kek

Lets hurt her by head slamming her to the bed. Lmaooo. Weak shit.

12 year old girl who livestreamed her suicide a few years back. Pretty sad tbh. Full vid is like 30 minutes long iirc

Parents bought her the worlds shittiest cellphone (as seen by video quality) so she killed herself.

Medfag here. He got hit in abdominal aorta. Unless surgical team assists stat , then he is a goner

Attached: 1558552678124.jpg (250x379, 22K)

not really gore/rekt, this is actually helpful, although I'd use a smaller bit

Short movie art performance

Attached: 1464452300853.webm (320x240, 441K)

Deus Vult

Thank God he was wearing a helmet

Death to all animal gore lovers

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ

all weebs should do this

Fuck the trans people.

Refugees Welcome

Brazil armored car heist

Not cool. Don't call them people

Stupid niggers crashed into another plane. In the air!!!!

REFUGEES WELCOME

Word is he landed safe and took a step after getting up. He collapsed after that. Not sure what happened.

2spookie4me

For teh lulz

REFUGEES WELCOME

Of course the dog knows that the other one is dead, they both have the understanding and can smell it. What part of the world do you come from not to know basic non-human science.

Another butthurt liberal. Your tears are delicious

Can someone explain?

A new meaning to fresh food

Attached: 1462968031536.webm (850x478, 1.92M)

this is strange watching this with high production

Story?

What is going on? How do you get to that stage of decomposition while still alive?

And he'll never walk again

youtube.com/watch?v=AR3T1nfi0H8

heres the video with sound, its a good laugh and the kid who got shot deserved it

Looked like a BLM protest

. . . And your little DOG, too!

fake and gay

we can sense that you see us this way and it's why we will never love you or show you any attention

el concepto de ciudadano es propio de la cultura liberal anglosajona

Be hilarious if it was his friend trying to hit one of the officers.

you seem to be pretty stupid.

You're supposed to heat a nail up. Not use a fucking .25" drill

Attached: 1559525222013.webm (368x640, 1.66M)

Attached: 1559483339240.webm (640x360, 1.76M)

Attached: 1559273292973_1.webm (640x800, 1.92M)

Attached: 1557486877068_2.webm (720x404, 1.16M)

Attached: 1558514441854_1.webm (430x767, 1014K)

It makes me sad too. That poor little feller had to watch his whole family die.

Attached: 1558675058424_1.webm (640x480, 1.21M)

fucking lost

SLOPPY

Attached: 1558345031530_3.webm (460x816, 1.23M)

rip tiddy

checked

Attached: 1447913204452.gif (299x173, 1.99M)

Attached: 1556427030324_2.webm (960x1080, 1.33M)

Fay and gake

>the bit when you can hear her parents frantically searching for her.

Actually makes me sad.

Attached: 4C31B413-D9FE-44EA-9DD4-51F614BE0654.jpg (604x520, 67K)

holding his fart

Attached: just_do_it.webm (480x480, 1.77M)

Worl staa

For a second there I thought he stomped on an alien

Kayword: Could

This would be significantly better if who ever was filming it wasnt a total retard

Because china

Not completely sure, but looks like a gallstone.

Yes, it is a fake

> Standing that close to a volcano without special gear would cause overheating and kill you.

I recall other anons finding another version where she just fell in some water.

Decent editing though

sandniggers are pathetic. Those threats are pathetic.

It didn't cut. It ripped

Bumperino

Attached: defaced.webm (368x640, 1.11M)

Attached: i still dont know.webm (576x432, 1.9M)

Attached: never watched it all.webm (720x406, 1.98M)

Obviously produced by the CIA

yup

Attached: MK Ultra.webm (384x288, 1.95M)

All I can say about this is...

GAS GAS GAS

Looks like a potatoe put too deep into ass that it must be removed under a knife

Attached: final destination 2.webm (640x352, 335K)

Attached: action movie 2.webm (720x404, 1.45M)

Attached: SHAZAM.webm (480x480, 503K)

Attached: finaldestinationwithchinks.webm (1280x720, 1.16M)

Cute copypasta

what happen

Did he die?

Attached: bike's for pussies.webm (848x480, 876K)

F

Attached: 20171225_200728.png (322x312, 160K)

This is the most"rekt" I've ever seen one guy get.... Yikes
He was obliterated

Probably has a reddit degree

Attached: pile up.webm (1600x640, 1.51M)

Was he actually taking out a gun? What if it was a wallet or phone?

the new assassins creed looks awesome

He was messing with power lines, probably threw a cooper wire or something

I don't know, does it look like something you would survive?

Attached: ACME brand.webm (630x358, 567K)

Can't you see his revolver you fag

In Greek mythology the Amazons burnt their left tit away to stop this from happening. Yes I'm great fun at parties.

These gender reveal parties are getting out of hand tbh

>spawnkill

Attached: 1555469967810.png (1125x1246, 1.5M)

Attached: nice.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

are they all ok?

Attached: 88 miles per hour.webm (480x270, 553K)

LOST

You think its sad until you notice that the dog has a boner

Attached: 1467339211754.png (484x605, 260K)

There's an instinct in humans to observe when dramatic and important shit, including death, happens. Probably comes as a result of the fact that seeing shit like that can give you information about what kind of circumstances lead to what things happening. My guess is that that's why people always ask for the context in which the death/injury happened. It's the same reason people are so captivated by good stories - there's useful information about life embedded in it, even if it's fiction.

Also, it acclimates us towards confronting and bearing the fact that terrible shit happens, which helps prepare us for the worst things in life. People who always look away or try to avoid uncomfortable things are more likely to be damaged or destroyed by experiences that others might shrug off.

Also a lot of niggas on Yea Forums like the idea of being edgy, so laughing at people dying horribly makes them feel like a badass even if they've never won a fight.

lost
>filename

Ruined a perfectly good video.

I want to get in touch with you I want to chat with you please

Attached: 1567887549.webm (270x480, 1.8M)

Of course, he was totally fine.

the dog isnt sad hes trying to fuck the dead one

At the end he said "Fuck it, might as well go on Pornhub."

Is this copypasta?

inb4 anyone asks for "moar" no, i dont have any moar

Attached: asked for it.webm (480x480, 1.33M)

post your funnies

Attached: cosmic justice.webm (856x480, 1.54M)

Attached: 1559538571034.webm (270x480, 1.08M)

I like you. I like your thoughts

Attached: animals hate asians.webm (640x368, 994K)

Attached: monorail crash.webm (1280x720, 1.73M)