How do I get a white girlfriend?

How do I get a white girlfriend?

Attached: pepehead.jpg (1700x1133, 104K)

date rape

Be black

Whatever you do don’t be white. Don’t act white. And if you are, you better start hating yourself.

San Francisco, my dude. If that's out of your budget, find a college for the blind.

No

I'm dominican, so I guess I'm kinda there already?

Define what you mean by "act white"?

Yell outside a window : BLEHBLEHBLAHSKIBOTITTYBIBOTTITYSCRIMPBINGLEDANUGLA! everyone within a 5 mile radius will clap for you.

wut

>Define what you mean by "act white"?
Getting up from the table at a restaurant and saying "Ok, let's rock and roll." Walking by someone while saying "Just let me sqeeeeze on by you." Paying your debt in a responsible manner while staying out of trouble. Having a father, etc.

I said it wrong now i have white GRILL friends but at least i have buddies to bring beer and roast hotdogs with!

I have a father, yes, but I don't do any of that shit. That said though I do have matters and try to be a quiet neighbor, but I'd say that has more to do with self-awareness and life experience than acting white.

Grow a black cock

Literally this.

Attached: THAT'STHESPIRIT!.png (475x533, 328K)

white girls are awful just a heads up

based on the emperor of america.

See, having manners is acting white. Holding doors for people is great, friends and family. But if you wanna hop aboard the beef train to tuna town, that will derail you faster than 500 pounds of fertilizer in a panel van in Oklahoma.

Don't

>I'm dominican, so I guess I'm kinda there already?
You wish

Compared to who? Puerto Rican girls are hot, but have ghetto families. Asians aren't really that interested. What else is left?

How does he look anything like emperor norton? Or did he have the same optimism?

You referring to trump?

mixed girls

if you're white youre already half way there, however, it depends on the kind of white you are.

>pic related

Attached: 1496585130422.jpg (600x278, 32K)

Black women, other Hispanic nations, people in fur suits, small animals

Well I need to do something here. I haven't had sex in years and frankly I cannot take this loneliness anymore.

Well according to you whites, dominicans are either all niggers or mixed. So which one is it? Make up your fucking minds already.

>Black women

Attached: 1555571400779.jpg (460x288, 17K)

Idk that white dude isnt a fat neckbeard he looks pretty cool and bro-y

How old are you?

Who?

he died trying to teach a 12 year old how to use a samurai sword on a secluded island

Black women

Attached: FCA233EF-371B-470E-AC95-F7F2C3949788.gif (350x545, 1.98M)

I'm gonna be completely honest with you. I cannot stand the vast majority of black or hispanic people, let alone the women. Not that I'm not open to dating a hispanic girl because I am, but anytime I've tried I'm gonna fed up and annoyed pretty fast.

27 years old

rofl nigger that looks like a dude in a wig

That's their culture.

You fuck off. That’s how. Race mixing is the cancer of this world.

Try a Philippina, they’re fun and usually pretty damn easy. Find em around military bases and generic Asian stores.

You're kind of in a shit position. The white girls that will date you will be covered in tattoos and rings, with short blue hair, and have severe daddy issues. If you move to a place that has normal white women, their social norms will keep them from dating you.

I have never met one in my entire life

That's kinda what I figure. I'm thinking if I get back in shape and maybe LARP a bunch I could hook in someone a few years younger than me. But any girl around my age is likely out of shot.

Have you tried volunteering? Hospitals (nurses), retirement centers (nurses), homeless shelters (quality goes down), etc. You'll meet a lot of white women, and you'll be that responsible friendly black guy with the cute smile that really cares. You'll make new friends, do things with them on the weekend, get to know their potentially attractive friends. I met more people volunteering at the VA than anywhere else.

Sounds like you might also need help getting a white girlfriend.

you dont want one, they are all entitled sluts that will use you then leave you as soon as something "better" shows up.

So you admit blacks are inferior. Black that wants to chase whites is announcing to the world that he thinks black women are ugly too. He's saying that even blacks don't want other blacks. A black with any pride in is race and himself would not want anything to do with white women, but instead blacks chase whites as if they're the ultimate prize. As if having a white will make them somehow less black.

Spic here. I've never met a single white male who did any of that.

Where are you that none of your local white folks have fathers or pay bills?

I've seen white women do that, but white men no. What does having a father and paying bills have to do with it?

And are you saying that's why niggers are so violent and loud? Because they don't have fathers?

They don't have fathers because they're violent and loud.