You can ask me questions about growing weed until I go to bed

You can ask me questions about growing weed until I go to bed.

Attached: 20190602_235519-2016x1512.jpg (2016x1512, 1017K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Ert3fmYQlk
youtube.com/watch?v=z9gdoTO3_kw
growweedeasy.com/1-gram-per-watt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how do you grow weed

FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE FUCK OFF AND DIE

Lots of piss and shit.

All in good time.

ive got a plant thats about 8 inches tall, its been about 6 weeks since i planted the seed. about 6 leaves on it as well but not fully 7 pronged leaves. i have it in a decent sized pot and water it with distilled water when ever the soil is dry. i have no clue what strain the seed was from as i used to keep all my seeds together so i dont know if i should expect a sativa or an indica. that being said i plan on putting it in my parents garden outside for the summer. any recommendations to keep it alive or to get the best yield from it? i just pinched it today. also im not looking to invest any money into my plants this year

Is this a full-time living, or just supplemental income. If the former, how many plants do you need on the go to make a living. Do you have them at different stages, or all in one batch?

DOOD

How much money you make? You live in a state where its legal?

what is weed

That's very small for being that old. The plants in my pic are only just past 8 weeks old. I'm guessing you do t have any real light on top of it and aren't feeding it any fertilizer?

It can and has been both. The number of plants is rather inconsequential. What's more important is light intensity and coverage area. I can grow one plant that covers a 4'x4' area or I can can use four plants to cover that same amount of space. If done properly the results will be the same. So to rephrase your question as "how many square feet to you need to make a living?", the answer is that it depends on what your bills are on a monthly basis and what marijuana sells for in your area. For me, two pounds a month pays my bills. I flower one batch at a time but while they flower I have new ones growing to take their place.

How do you take care of root rot?

I don't make as much as I would like mostly because I love in a legal state. Back in the day I was living like a fucking king.

Depends on if it's in soil or hydro. First thing is determining why the problem occurred in the first place and fixing that. Maybe the water wasn't well oxygen aged so your roots drowned and rot set in. Maybe your on well water that is contaminated with pythium and you need a filter and UV sterilizer on your incoming water. If your in soil you need to first let the soil dry out so it's not soaking wet and treat heavily with beneficial bacterias nd enzymes. If you're in hydro I would recon bus product called UC roots which is part of the cultured solutions line of products.

>oxygen aged
Oxygenated

exactly. its just sitting out side for the day night cycle. and no real fertilizer either. i just wanted to see if i could grow weed without putting anything into it. when i get my own place i plan on setting up a tent inside and all that

you need to smoke

>i just wanted to see if i could grow weed without putting anything into it.
What happens if you don’t eat food and only drink water? That’s what you’re doing to that plant. Organic fertilizer is stupid cheap, like $10. Get some.

Is the effort worth it? Weed is illegal in my country, it sells for a decent amount, but i've tried reading up on it, and if you're going grow quality shit, it looks like there is a shit ton of work and care taking.

So basically, how many hours per day do I have to invest in this? I'd be happy with 100g dried stuff per batch

Attached: 1102362246242.jpg (1109x1024, 351K)

>The plants in my pic are only just past 8 weeks old.
That a lie

The first rule of growing illegally is that NO ONE can know and I do mean no one. All it takes is one stupid friend to get drunk and spill his guts in the pub one night. That being said, is it worth it? Fuck ya. If you just grow for yourself the risk is very minimal and you don’t need more than a single plant. 100g is fucking nothing if you want to make money selling it on the street you’ll make a killing but you better be able to stand the heat in the kitchen if shit goes down. Day to day isn’t much work and depending on the size of the grow will determine how much time will be involved. I rouoghly spend a few hours a week doing what you see in my pic but there are always a few days through the grow where you’ll work much more. The last time I had to pull excess leaves off my plants it took five hours. Every time I water it takes me an hour and I do that every three days. On days when there’s no work to do I still spend at least 15 minutes checking them for pests, mold and any other problem that may be creeping up.

Vegged for 5 weeks and are currently 3 weeks into flower.

Feed it more than water, should be massive after 6 weeks of veg.

So you want me to believe that they are 4 feet tall in 8 weeks?

I still call bs

Why?.

Cool bro. I’m not going to try and convince you. Not sure what’s hard to believe about that though. Not exactly hard to do when you know what you’re doing.

DUDE WEED LMAO

gib me free weed
im kewl
>not a fed

This

Do you have the fear?

When I buy weed from the random drug dealer in my apartment building where was it most likely grown?

Attached: ED218BF9-4F82-497C-A11F-FE502B98F884.jpg (1242x1006, 1.15M)

Where are you located roughly? You might not want the answer to this question tbh.

Where do you get your seeds?
How long does it take to germinate seeds? What method do you use to germinate seeds? Do you think I could grow without any special setup in a cool temperate climate (15°C+/-)?

Just kind of interested since I bought a bag of seeds off a Chinese website, took nearly 2 weeks for 2/8 seeds to germinate.

North Texas

Attached: EE1DD5D8-4E78-48C0-98A1-323EE84CDEAA.jpg (1242x716, 730K)

thing is i'm a very impatient person, I did however read a growing book that's extremely detailed, it's about 100 pages. I've read through it, and it's way to much for me to remember in my first readtrough, but I wonder if the best thing is to learn all of the theoretical stuff before I even attempt? Or should I kind of just go for it and try and fail as I go, and maybe fail and have some bad plants the first times ?

Attached: 1421267657726.jpg (640x640, 45K)

Herbies seeds.
About a week or so.
Bung them in some soil/ coir and water.
No, needs to be about 25 degs C.

Buy some real seeds online from seedsman or Herbie seeds

There’s a lot of websites that sell seeds these days but the oldest and most trusted is attitude seed bank. Google that and it will come up. Germination takes about 2-3 days. To germinate I prefer the expanding jiffy pucks you can get at most garden centers here in the US but an expanding peat puck will do. I soak my seeds in a glass of water for 24 hours then put them in the expanded peat puck and cover with a humidity dome. 15c is pretty cool for marijuana which is a tropical plant. You would be better of doing it inside where you can control the climate.

How do you cure? I've done about 4 grows and my shit takes like hay sometimes. I can get everything else down good except the cure. I tried hanging, I've tried drying racks. Etc

If it’s shit it might be coming from Mexico but if it’s good it’s probably either being grown by a house sized grow op or possibly imported from a medical or legal state. Very doubtful your dealer is growing it himself unless he’s growing on a very small scale. Back in the day before my state had legal marijuana and I was growing for the black market I would look to dump my harvests as fast as possible and in as few amount of transactions as possible. It was preferable if one person bought the whole harvest. I didn’t make as much money but it’s a lot safer to only have to deal with one person.

Fun fact. If your bud is hard and I mean rock hard to the point it’s hard to break up you can can guarantee it’s been grown using some really nasty chemicals like paclobutrazol which is a carcinogen.

You’re drying it too fast if it smells like grass or hay. Basically you’re not giving the plant enough time for the chlorophyll to break down which is what’s giving off that smell. Dry slower.

will i get fat if i start smoking weed?

Attached: beaner_invasion.jpg (864x1297, 267K)

Yes

what soil man? Coconut husks???

These are in Aurora 707 and yes it is coco coir based.

Nutrients? Mine would always die.... why.

Thanks, didnt know about coir. Was just using paper towel and distilled water.
Last summer we had a historic heatwave and things are looking good this year so hopefully we get around 20°C.
Thank, I think I have one of those pucks. A local shop gave out planter pots, seeds and pucks and I got a couple. Right now, I'm just doing the bare minimum, as a mini test run. If I see anything promising I'll immediately invest in a tent, lights, heat, feed, miccorhizal etc.
1g of utter shit sells for €25. What are the prices where you are from?

Does the weed in question not grow once you are asleep?

Nutes are blend of different organic products. Maxi crop fish emulsion with an organic cal-mag, humic acid, liquid seaweed extract, various beneficial microbe products and compost tea.

Yours probably died because you didn’t study up enough tbh.

Have a go with a rudaralis, or an auto, they come from cold places so that could be better for you, they don't have a photoperiod, they just grow, no need to pot up, you get less but that's better than nothing .

Whut??????

Flower nutes are basically the same but I replace the fish emulsion with a veganic bloom product that’s higher in phosphorus and potassium.

i was using bad nutrients then

best and most comprehensive guide to making a growbox?, and all the other information about growing and etc.

Growboxes are bullshit. Buy a 3x3 grow tent or don’t even bother trying. It would just be a waste of time.

What are the pros and cons of HPS light to a LED light, besides power savings from the LED. Does one produce more flower than another or is that more a genetics thing along with good light and nutrients?

What are some things to know that could help me in an interview for a company to grow at? Just general plant knowledge, understanding some basic terms for growing?

Damnit dude this thread was going so well until now. You had to go and bring up the old LED vs HPS topic didn’t you? Every time someone asks about that everything devolves into a screaming match.

North Texas Yea Forumsretheren here. Looking for some shrooms?

Price?

Thanks. I've been writing everything you tell me in my notes. What's the yield difference between an auto indica vs normal indica plants? What would a photo cycle look like and when do I switch them? What's potting up mean?

What about 315w CMH lights?, Better than HPS and LED, they have a broader spectrum than HPS and better penatration than led.....

I'm a student and my mother visits every month or so, I want to keep it as stealthy as possible, and would rather make something myself rather than buy a growtent

I'd like to do 15/g if possible. some penis envies. Very clean and very high quality. Almost a guaranteed great trip every time

You need to Google that shit, or join a forum. It's base level stuff. No need to switch from 18hrs to 12hrs, just grow them. Yeilds depend on many different things.

Hps sucks because its so hot and has to vent out and uses much more electricity.

Get PVC and panda film. I built many growtents. Its easy

can men be trimmers? i hear that they only hire women?

I got two gorilla glue autos goin rn

Fine i’ll answer this but it’s a complicated answer.
LED growlight can be worth it but it depends heavily on the which one you get. Most are garbage made by companies that don’t know much of anything about the actual science behind horticultural lighting and are just looking to turn a quick profit by promising the world and delivering very little. There are a handful of legitimate LED fixtures for sale on the market that are used by experienced and professional growers. The most well know are the fixtures made by a company called Fluence. These kind of quality LED’s are incredibly expensive. Unless you have money to burn there are more cost effective options.

HPS is easily the cheapest horticultural lighting you can buy but they aren’t efficient and they output significant amounts of heat especially if you go for the 1000w lights. The upsides are their ultra low cost to buy and the fact that they provide substantial yield.

There you go my nigga. That’s exactly what you’re seeing in my original pic. 315w cmh lights are the perfect light at the moment. They’re still cheap compared to the good LED fixtures but much more efficient than larger HPS lights all while providing a much better spectrum output. IMO can is the best light to buy if you’re a home grower. They are honestly a no brained. Their only downside is you need to know what your doing with your light intensity. Because they’re a smaller bulb that light does off quicker so they’re less forgiving than big HPS lights if they are placed too high above the canopy or spread apart too far.

Forums are sketchy though. Soooo many people on there who are straight up delusional and think they’re growing masters when they clearly wouldn’t know their ass from a hole in the ground. You better have a good bullshit detector if you want to learn from those sites. Best learning material are the Jorge Cervantes and Greg green grow bibles.

Men can definitely be trimmers. Growers like to keep girls because it’s easy pussyfooted but they actually get pissed at the, all the time because they chat too much. I know plenty of guys that get work trimming. I personally hate trimming and wouldn’t do it no matter what you offered to pay me.

Agreed my man

What do you grow?

Currently pineapple crack from seed which is why a keen eye will spot a few different phenotypes. I cycle other strains.

i'm a weed grower too.

gonna inspect this thread to see accuracy.

My plants are that tall with a 2-3 week veg lmao fucking trash grower

i would rather use microbes or at least Hydroguard early on rather than eliminate microbes in the res.

Lmfao who tf is this dude

ROFL HPS is the king of lights, if you care about having heavy tops and a yield that's worth it.

LEDs are for noobies growing 1 light in a tent that are happy with their popcorn plants.

Depends on the system. I’ve found it’s safer to go fully sterile from the get go. Seen waaaay to many people loose crops to Pythian in REWC systems trying to run non sterile. The guys who run sterile do better. Like I said that can change depending on the system. I would run microbes in a flood and drain.

I'd rather have healthy plants with a good system of microbes than grow where they are literally missing what they need. i've never had rot or algae one time doing this in coco or rockwool.

>LEDs are for noobies growing 1 light in a tent that are happy with their popcorn plants.
Two years ago I would whole heartedly agree but lately the high end LEDs have become very legit if you can swallow the price tag. I have a friend that’s two pounds off one of these.

Attached: 2C45FEBA-D004-4061-A040-7DA1556B0108.jpg (800x635, 51K)

who the fuck wants the spydr and vypyrx when they cost at $1000 a light and won't even pull 3

Coco and rock wool aren’t as prone to rot as rdwc and hydroton basedsystems.

even in DWC i've never seen it with mycos and other microbes. never. not once.

Attached: eagle20.png (598x336, 423K)

I'm currently growing a plant, but I'm pretty sure it's a male :( Just starting to mature but yeah wrong gender...

Attached: IMG_20190529_093225_01.jpg (1440x2560, 531K)

I wish I had as much space as you do to grow OP :(

1) get a pot
2) get some dirt
3) get a weed seed
4) insert dirt in pot
5) insert seed in dirt
6) water
7) place outside I'm sun
8) water every other day
9) wait until fall and then harvest
10) put on Dark Side of the Moon and enjoy.

Cool dude, good for you. Not sure your own personal experience represents all of growers but ok.

how did you determine that was a male when it's not even topped or supercropped in veg

it actually does this is farming not master grower crap.

Topping and supercropping have nothing to do with determining plant sex.

+10 narcissism.

H A V E S E X

It doesn’t need to be topped or supercropped to determine the gender...

lol that wet trimmed boof.

60-70F at 60% RH for 10-14 days whole plant hung and dry. do not cut a single leaf til you start trimming / bagging up into turkey bags to cure.

In veg what are you going to do about it?

Yeah stating a fact that you're doing yourself wrong by basically growing plants with mediocre immunity and having to basically wash their hands all day instead of being healthy and fighting off everything that comes their way. it's not that you're just another grower stuck in their old habits or anything.

Should I grow pot to sell and if so how do Ifind a buyer?

I haven't topped it, haven't done any that shit, just been watering with fertilizer and flushing every few waters, but today when I looked at it, I can see tiny lil dots, and in the past those dots turnd into sacs

My 2 gorilla glue autos atm they might looks a little shitty because of my lst

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.9M)

>flushing every few waters
Why

I dunno should I not flush it now and then?

see if you top the plant or super crop it early, especially a few instances, it will stress the plant and it will even start throwing out white hairs.

be careful because depending on vegetics unless you see multiple clusters of male organs i've seen people guess male and throw out females.

Purple led’s fuck with the plant’s node spacing. Ditch it for a cmh and thank me later.

I just put it into 12/12 so I guess I'll know in a day or two, but I mean I've only ever grown 2 other plants before. I've always let it do it's thing, always spooked to just snap the stem n shit

>see if you top the plant or super crop it early, especially a few instances, it will stress the plant and it will even start throwing out white hairs.
Not true

you should get those biggest tall pickle bottles. eat the pickles and clean them out. put the buds in lightly and then you close the lid just barely tight. every day, you open the lid and let it breathe a bit. they call this "burping".

In what way? Making them too close together? Cuz if so I’m def having that

well apparently it is true because i've seen it a million times not sure what you're doing wrong.

I can maintain 25-27C no problem but what is the best for humidity? Does it really matter that much?

if you have to burp you dried wrong

You’re confusing correlation with causation. Plants show sex when they become mature or are forced into flower. They do not show sex because of stress. That’s just not how it works.

Dude you keep getting dumber every time you post. You’re the guy I referenced here that is convinced he knows waaaay more than he does.

yeah a plant at 2.5-3 weeks veg in 18/6 is super mature bro

Not true lmao who tf is this guy

This is why I've always just let them do their thing, and trim off some leafs as it grows

i'm not that dude but once again if you have to burp you're fucking your shit up stop crying i bet you don't dry longer than a week

i promise your packs don't go over 2

It's at about 4 to 5 weeks actually...

Ideal humidity for that temp would be about 75%. Plants will grow in a range of humidity levels but matching your temps with the proper corresponding humidity level will achieve the fastest transpiration rates and therefore the fastest growth.

oh well how come i can sex before then slowpoke?

the more you know.

Depends on the strain. Some strains show very early and some show very late and some in between.

thats really good to know thanks, no idea how ill get the humidity up that high but I'll figure it out

It's a strain called Tom Ford store I buy weed from, I found a seed in the bag.

almost everything i do shows during the aforementioned time

I'm a complete novice, legal state so I don't have to worry much, but can I take some seeds I got and just stick em in a pot or flowerbed for my own first shitty outdoor attempt?

Buy a humidifier that either has a float valve that allows for a continues feed of water or find one where you can install a float valve on its reservoir then plug it into a humidistat.

As long as that is allowed by your state then sure. You have to feed it something and keep it watered though.

>feed it something
scrolling through the thread, I see that's a big obvious point I wouldn't have even considered, guess soil and water alone are not enough for it to yield anything at all right

decent legal weed is cheap as hell here anyway but I'm broke and figure it would be nice to pick this up as a skill, so I want to get away with minimal investment to see if I can even keep one plant alive

i would not waste any time growing indoors if i couldn't feed it daily / constantly.

if you don't get at least .8 grams per watt for all that time wasted you should be disappointed. you should get at least 1+ gpw

soil belongs outside i can't stand that shit indoors

My favorite organic nute is called rainbow mix. It’s cheap and has everything you need. You should be able to find it online or in a local hydro store.

Ya when that douche showed up it went down hill fast. I don’t have Kik or any form of social media. Sorry. I’m going to bed.

damn you don’t even have a snap tho

Nothing.

Damn yeah best go to bed than sleep well man

>someone who actually grows fire came in this thread is cancerous guise

i guarantee you've not sold any unit over 2000 or made any concentrate that wholesales at 1000

keep burping your jars to exhale that stale ass smell from your excess moisture coming from the center of your buds.

i don’t know dude
i just i just
drink blood dude
the fear
jump jump jump
i’m gonna kill somebody
jump jump don’t jump
downs you with dull pain
won’t we become strange
tied up with your legs
hide helps on the way
who will help you fall
it’s just all so frail
so long since we fell
still don’t know we failed
go for the most tears
stay cause it gets strange
went there to shed years
left there in lead chains
been there since next year
scarred us to death chair
scared us to rest less
skull full of house guests
the fear
the fear
i feel so sick today
i’m afraid to be here with you
you wanna kill somebody
i’m afraid to be here with you
don’t jum
jump jump jump
jump jump jump
the fear

pulled close by its pliers
cold sharp and expired
like ribs of vampire
like winds on high wire
whips you like it cares
push you down more stairs
kicks you for quick laughs
don’t cry you won’t last
missing entire weeks
month gone as i peak
lost tongue mystery
everyone’s on to me
who’s this stole my heels

>per watt
I'm definitely not at the point where I'm even considering that type of efficiency, again looking to invest absolutely as little as possible from the start if I can, no indoor no lights no setup no nothing just some fertilizer+water and a mostly uncontrolled environment

perfect, I'll start there and learn some more but then just give it a shot, thanks

You should get that narcissism checked out man

i don't know why people are getting so personally angry but um, this was my only post. i didn't successfully use the burping method. i actually went from the jars to brown lunch sacks because that was a style i read that people did in the 70s. they used grocery bags but the less ink and stuff the better. i ended up with somewhat hay tasting stuff. i was thinking that maybe it was a better way to go but didn't have the patience. it was so thick when i cut the buds off, i got nauseous from the peanut butter smell that permeated my nose and stayed with me all night.

GPW is how you gauge on how well your grow did in terms of yield.

You shouldn't waste your time with anything less than a 315 CMH

keep burping your doo doo buds probably smell like old toenails

nobody selling packs is wasting time or quality jacking off jars all day

GPW is a very outdated metric at this point.

uhh ok thanks for the info but are you saying I should literally not try an outdoor grow at all? I'm not talking about lights or equipment or anything man, I have seeds I got for free and just want to dip my toe in

I get 1.5 grams per watt on LED.
I have to use 1 gallon of soil per ounce of yield.
1200 watt led with 64 gallons of soil = 4lbs

Attached: 1444642107839.jpg (2048x1536, 311K)

Explain what you consider a proper measurement.

It's not at all. All commercial growers I see go by it.

Educate me.

That is absolute horseshit I am calling it right now.

What 1200 watt LED is this? That blurple Chinese horsecrap that is actually drawing 250 watts?

you are definitely not getting this in soil or those pieces of popcorn you're showing off

god damn that shit looks fire

Be careful with bagseed and not a good breeder pack you can end up with crap genetics / hermies, though outdoor this is less common.

outdoor you can get awesome yield and if you take care of it right the quality is nice too.

in my opinion i think outdoor is harder than indoor because of all the bugs / environment. it is too easy once you have a room dialed down to get it perfect every time.

outdoor you should have plants 1 ft tall+ by july 1st.

gram/square meter. GPW worked when everyone was under basically the same kind of lighting. Now with the advent of quality LEDs and things like CMH lights that are more efficient per watt it’s not a good form of measurement. Just like we don’t concern ourselves with lumens anymore, we measure umol/s.

LMAO.

If you want to go that route a Gavita takes a dump on everything.

permaculture organic or mass produced factory farmed hydroponics shit?

What does the brand name of gavita have anything to do with measuring yield and light intensity accuratly?

also I use CMH as well as Gavita and the Gavita still yields a little bit better and penetrates harder

LEDs = wook lighting

well the thing is I use real soil with a established soil food web and its fungally dominated soil so its very dank and I amend it with organic fertilizers to make it aka super soil. I use mycorrhizae and amoeba tea and bacterial compost tea to charge the soil. I make my own soil from scratch. most people think bagged potting soil is actually soil but its dirt if its not alive.

Attached: 20180114_163353_HDR.jpg (2340x4160, 1.81M)

ok let me spell it out for you.

the Gavita 750 / 1000 DE HPS lights are the best on the market in terms of yield, and it's what almost all commercial growers use.

better?

who do you see growing in warehouses with that strip club lighting?

nobody.

you just see a few here in their with crap like vypyr x and I'm not envious of it at all especially with the cost of the lights

i've done this too.

you won't pull high yield doing this inside. this is fine for outdoor though i'd rather just use a bucket of greengro.

you're better off using salts and mixing a little organics in something like coco.

also if you have water leaking out the sides of your pots you are draining your amended soil.

avoid the word "supersoil" that was something SubFool came up with

You didn’t answer the question. You just made a couple gross generalizations. You’re talking way out of your depth at this point.

I made subcools super soil but I changed around a few more things like adding coconut and charcoal and I soak the charcoal with the mycorrhizae and bacteria for a while and let it sit a month to "cook"

>Every time I water it takes me an hour and I do that every three days.
watering too frequently.

stop playing games and just accept your worship of wook lighting and face the fact nobody is growing commercially with that snake oil

You have literally no way of knowing that.

you cant get good no name off amazon for less than $100 each.
look for cob led

i mean it'll work haha you'll get good bud but if your yield suffers you know why. if you notice during flower after dumping constant teas it's suddenly not "hot" you'll have to feed nutes anyway

i dont see any balls on that plant.

so what do you master chemists think of fox farms ocean forest or strawberry fields? i tried ocean forest for the first time but didn't get far enough and the original successful time i used stupid miracle gro which spawned a billion gnats. the ocean forest had no gnats at all but every few days a baby cricket appeared hopping around in the tent.

also, i have two phlizon 1200w lights with switches for veg and bloom and they're at least special lamps with UV and IR bulbs. they're about 150 each on amazon. the only problem is that they generate heat in the tent.

those are mids wook lighting for tent growers I will stick with my gavitas and CMH

Again your dodging an easy question and then continuing to make assertions that are demonstrably false. I’m done with you. Please go back to rollitup where you can get away with pretending to be knowledgeable.

wow, you must be that angry little bitch that sent me a nasty tone. dude... you should be cooking meth to go with your rage.

dont pay attention to some idiot's nonsense math ratio.
have fun, and enjoy it.

I lived in the town where they made fox farm and they dont compost all the way properly and i seen seeds and giant mushrooms 1ft tall come out of fox farm bags. the local area has a drug problem and they hire anybody even if they are a fuckup.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Ert3fmYQlk
gavitas have half the p.a.r of led

youtube.com/watch?v=z9gdoTO3_kw

>watering every 3 days too much

lmao i'm dying

another thing with led is epigenetic photomorphism if you have a strain thats been growing indoors for years under hps its not going to do well under a led or outdoor spectrum. every strain has a different hue and light absorption pattern and some will yeild huge under led and some wont its strain specific.

Attached: mastergrower.png (500x638, 241K)

yep. lots of "masters" in this thread.
love the "feeding nutrients daily, and watering 2x a week" guys.

Attached: 1486276577116.jpg (498x561, 60K)

different strokes, same results.

Attached: 1489295908303.jpg (700x807, 126K)

yeah laugh at feeding nutes daily, how else are you gonna yield inside? oh you must grow soil. enjoy your gnats and your subpar yields.

drifting pollens...

good roots. you dont need to feed nutes.

i want to see 1 LED grow with results like this

Attached: asdfdsfa.jpg (500x889, 264K)

yeah because you can control the exact levels of PPMs of nutes you need the entire cycle and have fluctuations of nutrients and water content in the medium.

sorry but you will never have extremely high yields with soil indoors.

and fuck all the bugs in soil

thanks man

growweedeasy.com/1-gram-per-watt

wookisms