Send her text saying have a goodnight

>send her text saying have a goodnight
>Doesn't reply back
feelsbad.jpg

what do i do, anons?

Attached: gTe4j6aTd.png (645x773, 58K)

Stop being so fucking pathetic and lurk moare

dox her like a normal person

Attached: 1553928537054.png (211x239, 4K)

Stop being a beta orbiter cuck and move on to someone who actually gives a shit about you.

it's probably because good night is two words you fucking mongoloid

man im trying to find someone that gives a shit, thats the hardest part

in fact she did invite me to her place few weeks ago but we didn't do anything because im shy and awkward user

if she really wanted to do anything she would have made it happen

Feels

Now we know why she didn't answer. You're a little bitch. You should work on that.

Text her until 3am to be sure she's just sleeping. If you get nervous ask her for drugs to calm your nerves

Sounds like your problem is that you're too needy. If you want a girl to like you, you have to act like you're not even the least bit interested in fucking her. Emotionally distant men who don't give a fuck get women's pussies wet.

this is 100% true desperation doesn't turn any woman on

Attached: 1558170602692.png (667x645, 84K)

man im 31 years old i still haven't managed to kiss a girl or anything or held hands. i dont even have any exes or history of relationship

i just can't do it, im used to rejection all the time

no matter how hard i try to be nice and offer support, it just doesn't work

>you have to act like you're not even the least bit interested in fucking her
That only works if you have a lot of swag and/or other options, both of which OP clearly doesn't have

>swag
no it's called confidence and anyone can have it. just be yourself and be comfortable with yourself

She aint worth it OP there is someone who is willing to care out there keep your head up man

Medium is the message

>her
that's your first problem

Your in a position of lesser power than the female.
You are a beta cuck

And the solution to being a beta cuck is of course to stop obsessing over women.