I threw up drinking this shit earlier and i just took aonther 2 shots of it,the fuck is wrong with me

i threw up drinking this shit earlier and i just took aonther 2 shots of it,the fuck is wrong with me

Attached: GUEST_1d9ac669-4128-4f7b-871d-a601b974cd6e.jpg (488x488, 31K)

just cracked open a new bottle of this. it's all i drink.

seriously though,i dont think im gonna binge drink blended candian whiskey ever again,i over do it every damn time

First

its good stuff,it just seems like i always drink way to much of it when i binge drink

Sometimes the hardest decisions require the strongest wills.

the fuck is that

lol

You have to be over 18 to post here

and? im sure your underage ass has never thrown up from drinking to much have you? your probably some retard who brags about not drinking like the president of america right

y-yes.. I am

cheap canadian whiskey. best tasting one i can find.

You're running from something, user.
Talk about it with us instead.
Maybe we can help, you'd be surprised.

aint runnin from shit,im just gettin fucked up on a sunday

>the fuck is wrong with me
It’s called alcoholism, son

cheaper than cheap, blended Scotch?

>best tasting one i can find

im not saying its bad,but have you ever had canadian club

Well they dont make scotch in canada, but yeah pretty much.

Canadian whiskey is its own style. More rye, a little sweeter and they do blend them occasionally.

“Just getting fucked up on a Sunday night” was how my drinking problem began 15 years ago and ended with me getting a liver transplant at the age 35. I’m a pretty extreme case but watch yourself user.

>drinking Canadian whiskey
>other than Crown

Canucks, can you explain this to me?

op here,i dont do it every day but sometimes i just feel like i need to get wasted

>crown

honestly,id buy crown more but its a pain in the ass to buy,they usually sell it behind the counter and i cant be fucked to ask somebody just to buy a 20 dollar bottle of alcohol

im not a "canuck" though

I feel that. That's why I love our local grocery store. They have a little "booze cave" in the back. It's this roped off little room and they have the walls lined with tons of bottles. It's kinda cool actually. The only stuff they keep behind the counter is the $100+/bottle shit.

>canadian blended whiskey
sad way to kill your liver.

you're an alcoholic. embrace it

here's an even sadder one

Attached: 11770074759198.png (246x344, 25K)

thats not canadian whiskey though

op here,not saying anything bad about it.im just saying

Canadian here. The only time I've ever seen that stuff was when I was in the states. So naturally we had to get it. Pretty sure it was just rebranded JD. Also it was fucking terrible.

Just drink beer like a REAL man.

Attached: 1559424568826.jpg (1200x1000, 165K)

I just said it was sad, not Canadian. Try it sometime. If you don't vomit, you're a tougher man than me.

>JD

jack daniels? as an american who has drank jack daniels,no.this shit doesnt compare to jack daniels,and besides.gentlemens jack is alot better

early times is good shit

i was lookin at pbr once but they dont make a light version of it,just that stupid low calorie shit

The only canadian whiskey I can gut is Crown Black. I'll drink regular crown in a pinch but like most canuck whiskey it tastes like everclear and water with a little sugar and rye added for flavor.

Mix it with Coke, get it in ya and there's a trailer park in Nova Scotia that needs a new supervisor.

Have you ever drank a handle of Black Velvet and punched your girlfriend twice completely accidentally?

>everclear

damn,had that once.was way to strong for me.probably one of the only alcohols in my life ive ever sink poured,but this was the 190 proof,i wish i could find the 151 of everclear

how much water do u drink?

i dont have a girlfriend but i think im learning the hard way as to why binge drinking blended canadian whisky is a bad idea

It's been about a year, but I recall us concluding that it was closest to JD. That said I did a lot of drinking that weekend, so I could be misremembering that part. In any event, it isn't sold in Canada, at least not that I'm aware of.

40 Creek is my jam.

Cuz you are cheap like me. But unlike you, I have standards.

Attached: 9892835459102.png (246x344, 21K)

Yeah, you're not supposed to drink the 95% stuff straight. It's capable of doing tissue damage to your throat and sinuses.

>i have standards

>posts the shitty evan williams instead of the bottled in bond

Man, I got the $14 handle of that shit, and me and two other guys couldn't finish it. The one and only time I puked while drunk. And I once drank a fifth of bottled-in-bond rittenhouse straight, so it's not like I can't handle my whiskey.

Did you miss the cheap part?

didnt drink it straight,i dont know,i got throught half a cup of 2 shots of everclear and was like "man,im fucked up im done" and sink poured it

maybe i did it wrong? i can handle 151 rum but not 190 proof everclear

you do realize the bottled in bond is cheap to right?

either way,the stuff you posted aint terrible.but id rather get the 100 proof over the black label evan williams

>40 creek

i saw that shit the last time i was at the liquior store,kinda regret not buying it but i wanted to get some cheap gin instead

Yeah, there really isn't much to Crown flavor wise. But that's kinda what I like about it. When I want to impress the m'ladies, I drink it because you can pound it without making faces. Plus you sober up quick.

No sir, I do not. I must explore this at my alcohol retailer.

Fucking kek

Since I drink evan on ice the extra proof is not needed

you should get the evan williams white label then(bottled in bond).its a hell of alot better then the black label imo

>on ice

its funny,ive never actually drank whiskey on ice.its always just seemed smooth enough to me straight

Not that user, but you won't regret it.

>Dirt cheap
>higher proof than most whiskey
>has to pass government inspection

Plus it's great for cocktails, so you don't loose the booze in the mix. Yes I'm a cocktail fag. I LIKE MY FAIRY DRINKS DAMN IT

Canadian mist is great, you start off slowly with a rum and coke, suck a few down , before you know the bottle is mostly gone and you’re in the pretzel position flicking your b.hole

It is my guilty pleasure...chewing ice. I will show myself out.

yeah,canadian mist is some good shit.i just dont think its very good for binge drinking because i get way to fucked up off it

Lol

No need to leave user, I chew ice all day every day. I love it when you leave the ice for a while and it turns all crumbly and soft.

There is a place in Vegas _teriyaki madness- that has a shaved ice machine. The ice is perfect size and wonderfully soft

>shaved ice

I haven't had that shit since I was 13, That was the best, but at the fair they always watered down their syrup and it wouldn't stick to the ice.

I also love freezing soda. Stir it every half hour or so. Easy slushy.

Evan guy here, I also like old grandad and wild Turkey. Not together

OGD for the win.

old grandad seemed to overpower anything i mixed it with,but ive only had the 114 proof.so maybe thats why

canadian whiskey always fucks me up

Them drink it straight or I ice

yeah,its to damn smooth.i always get really fucked up when i drink it

The trips of truth

Its not for mixing, just for sipping while thinking of Basil Hayden and your balls growing.

Full house aces over eights beats eights over twos.

>114 proof

>for sipping

why would it be such a high proof if its for sipping,not that im complaining.it just seems like 80 proof would be better for sipping

and ive drank basil hayden to,thought it was to expensive to mix with.but whatever,i usually buy shit like jim beam and wild turkey 101

You played right into my trap card

Attached: thumb_send-nudes-trap-card-when-this-card-is-summoned-you-11944864.png (200x251, 36K)

DEADMANS HAND!

Wow you are very observant

wtf are you autistic or something, dont you have to talk to them to pay for it anyway

They make 80 and 100 proof OGD. I prefer the 100.

>are you autistic or something?

Are you new here?

Attached: how-about-yes.jpg (500x524, 168K)

yeah,but why should i have to talk to some retard just to pay for some 25 dollar alcohol? its a waste of time

No, as in hangovers and general distress. Maybe my amerilard body is too used to different ingredients.

ive seen the 100 proof ogd,im not saying the 114 is bad though

Good chat fellows. Evan guy signing out

just cracked open a bear myself