Are you good or evil?

Are you good or evil?

Attached: 67ACC120-3FA1-4D91-9ED7-7BF780780151.jpg (525x290, 23K)

I like to think i'm a good guy

I asked a one or the other question

I'd like to think I'm a good person but what others think of me is subjective, not objective.

There is no definitive answer fag

Yes there is

why

Good and evil don't exist; it's all subjective

There is none good.

I think niggers are evil others don't see the problem newfag?

Chaotic Neutral.

Attached: 1556684920764.png (280x208, 73K)

I don’t fucking know anymore.

No god, only man

Good and evil is subjective. GTFO moralfags.

Good but prone to lashing out. Both sides fight for their own intents, good fights for good to acccomplish good, evil the same. Bad things happen and so do good things, but that is the slippery slope that fighting is, evil only begets evil, good does things to change the way of that decline, it inevitably works for the sacrifices are made, but consequence is not commited to remaining to either side, good and evil still fight even in victory.

Glory to God in the highest, and peace to his people on earth.

Lord God, heavenly King, almighty God and Father, we worship you, we give you thanks, we praise you for your glory.

Lord Jesus Christ, only Son of the Father, Lord God, Lamb of God, you take away the sin of the world: have mercy on us; you are seated at the right hand of the Father: receive our prayer.

For you alone are the Holy One, you alone are the Lord, you alone are the Most High, Jesus Christ with the Holy Spirit in the glory of God the Father.

Amen.

I'm good.

Attached: 9252014074057.jpg (728x362, 59K)

If morality is subjective, how about by your own morals? Are you good? Do you live up to your own expectations?

>Being evil can be a good thing
>Some evil are just different forms of good against evil
You know what? I like you. What you said really makes sense. You’ve opened my eyes a bit.

Judging from the fact that I'm alone, a virgin, and a cunt, I'd say I'm evil in the eyes of normies.

smelly isn't the same as evil

Attached: 1529199237434.jpg (728x607, 100K)

I'm not a good person generally, i've experienced way too much shit in my lifetime to not be a cynical pessimistic cunt

but i'll always be good to people who are cool or who are in need, the disadvantaged, poor, disabled, sick, etc. I'm not that rich but I donate about $1500 to charity per year

Most people are fags though

Attached: 1584848338431.jpg (600x500, 83K)