Any of you know a girl who really enjoyed anal? I'm interested

Any of you know a girl who really enjoyed anal? I'm interested

Attached: index.jpg (226x223, 6K)

I learned recently that my fiancee enjoys it more than she enjoys vaginal sex. So thank you God.

Your mom enjoyed it last night.....tell the bitch i said what's up?

You spelled "he" wrong

My GF came from it the first time I fucked her in the ass, no lube either. Here's her asshole.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-29-09-23-51~3.png (1256x1028, 1.27M)

Most women just need the right guy to get them to try anal.

damn sounds like you got a good one.

My ex didnt like it per se but when i did get to fuck her in the ass (like 3 or 4 times in 10 years) she came buckets (dripping pussy hard) sorry for my english

Yep. Had a chubby squirter who loved getting her ass eaten and fucked.
She would cum every time

damn, name?

My first wife went ape shit the first time we did anal. She was pounding her ass onto my dick while forcefully saying "cum in my ass" over and over. It caught me off guard and I couldn't finish, much to her disappointment. We tried another time but it wasn't the same. And that was the end of that. I guess it was the new factor that turned her on.

Current wife... will put up with it. Once in a while. She doesn't like it. Oh well.

dont think i would ever eat ass but fucking it is a different story

No idea. it was just a random pic off google.

Yeah I knew a chick that liked my massive 8x6 in her ass and rough
She was amazing but was cucking her BF with me and got off on the arraignment and this lead to me fighting with her because she was the first 9/10 I ever dated and I was in love with her and pissed me off she was a whore when she was telling me shit 'like I love you I'm just with him for the money''

Ex let me stick it in her ass about 4-5 times over our 2 years together. She seemed to enjoy it more each time, and the last times she asked me to do it. Her next guy gets to have some fun with her warmed up to the idea.

my gf has orgasms from anal, but always prefers vaginal. I fooled around with a girl in college that preferred anal. so they def exist

God dammit dont post a picture like that at that resolution. I clicked on it thinking i would shove my hand up my crack then smell it while i lick my screen but it stayed the same size.

damn thats a shitty experience. a girl that fucks like that would be a keeper.

>no lube either

yeah right

>no lube

Tell me again how you're not a virgin who has never had anything up his ass.

Attached: 1559439168397.jpg (541x498, 42K)

Anais Zanotti. You’re welcome

Attached: 523E50ED-3371-44E2-8C01-DE37363B33A0.jpg (1024x1536, 460K)

This. “Tricked my GF senior year into it. She didn’t want to have sex (waiting till marriage) so I told her anal doesn’t count. It worked. Fucked her ass almost daily until we graduated then I dumped her. Tricked the next GF the same way. Went it dry with both of them. (Circa 1993)

It makes my wife cum really hard but neither of us are truly “into” it. The only other chick I tried it on cried. Awkward.

>dry
You guys don't get how anus works, do you?

Attached: 1554068725390.webm (404x720, 728K)

my girl likes it but i hate it
but y’all shitdicks can do whatever you want

Yeah, my wife. In fact, she introduced me to it. She had tried it with an ex-bf a few years before, and liked it, but he didn't... complained that it was "unsanitary", lol! His loss, my gain!

My wife likes it in the butt.

After my wife decided we weren't going to have sex I went out and had an affair. She found and part of the reconciliation was to talk about what we did. I explained that my partner gave me blow jobs and anal sex.

Months later while we were having sex she said "I want you to put it in my ass". I did and now 75% of the sex we have is anal.

I've fucked myself in the ass with one of those dildo looking plungers. Try again

same for me. its saved for like birthdays and anniversaries. :/

first girl i ever dated in hs, we were each others first and i only ever got to fuck her in the ass never in the pussy cause we couldn't afford condoms at the time cause poorfags, big regrets for never breaking her pussy in

You did not listen well when white people tried to teach you how to write. Your runon sentences will forever preclude the possibility of you being listened to on the Internet. The best you could hope for is pretending to be your opponent in order to make whoever or whatever you disagree with sound stupider. Not that you could process this post.

my girlfriend loved it the first time and we do t every week

Attached: IMG_1559411476.png (640x1136, 942K)

underage spotted

plenty of my ex's liked it, a few more than vaginal.

my current gf, i was her first guy that broke her in anal wise, shit is cash, she cums from it sometimes

Ain’t worth the effort. If you’re decent sized, uncut, & she ain’t used to it, it can be tough for both.

She Absolutely Loves Anal...Wears a Rose Bod To WORK

Attached: RB.jpg (2560x1920, 1.02M)

More details and pics, pls. Where does she work? Age? How did this practice come about? Her idea or yours?

My ex loved anal. Loved having a cock in her ass as much as her pussy.

Attached: 012820121228b.jpg (2448x3264, 1.01M)

she is business manager large corporation...she just loves anal

Attached: 24956975.jpg (2560x1920, 1.06M)

Attached: 8737847.jpg (1000x750, 176K)

either she and you or lesbian, or you got some faggy looking toes

if it makes her cum that hard why is she not that into it?

damn she really got converted huh?

i see why with an ass like that

girl i dated in college for awhile preferred anal.
she was molested when she was younger, always in her ass, so im guessing that played into it.
i don't know. she was kinda messed up.

This...but in less words.

its tight as hell

Attached: F8F5C059-8C90-44D3-A2BF-4892D3FE970E (1).webm (720x1280, 1.17M)

I had a girlfriend who loved it. Most of the time I would fuck her pussy with my fingers at the same time that I fucker her ass. It was very nice because every time she came she strongly pushed her body against mine and I could feel my dick alll the way in.

Pic related

Attached: 16.jpg (1280x960, 75K)

>when you save the thumbnail

Gosh, that was tough.

Attached: Clipboard01.png (1125x497, 151K)

Oldfag here.

Nearly all girls who have let me do anal with them don't just get off on the feeling of the actual act, they got off that it feels good for you. It's an interesting logic. But that's how women work.

looks like im gonna need moar

Of course, we can find pictures of french beach volleyball girls online. That wasn't the point, user.

Attached: wewdwf.jpg (225x225, 6K)

that ass makes me hungry for fried chicken

Attached: IMG_1559023095-7.png (640x1136, 931K)

what an ass

thank you

Attached: IMG_1559025212-3.jpg (640x1136, 85K)

hawt. so she wears a butt plug to board meetings and shit?

moar pics.

damn

Ex wife loved anal, current gf has let me a few times. I'd rather have it a few times a year with a sane woman than whenever I wanted with a psycho.

Femanon here. I enjoyed it back when I was 15 with my high school boyfriend. He went very slow, like a month between a half a finger in my ass to a full cock. His stroke game was perfect and I’m sure his dick had something to do with it but it was amazing especially when I was getting my clit rubbed at the same time. I have since tried anal with different partners but it has always been uncomfortable that I’m starting to shy away from it.

Years ago I worked with this 16 year old chick that was saving herself for the right guy, but still knew she was a total slut that couldn't control herself so she trained herself to suppress her gag reflex and absolutely loved anal. Fucked several dudes at my job and had her sights set on me, but I was with someone at the time. She was coming after me hard, sending me pics, constant texting, etc. Her parents found out and it turned into a whole thing with the job and the guys she fucked and her. I was only peripherally involved because of the texts and they blamed her for sending me pics so I got away scot free but to this day I still regret not tearing her little ass up.

You passed up anal sex with a 16 year old girl? You’re pathetic man. Seriously.

tits or gtfo

Yeah and it saved me legal trouble down the road. Her parents got the cops involved with anyone that they knew fucked her. They basically told me that her sending me pics was on her and not me so nothing came of that.

what do you think is the reason for the change?

how old were you at the time?

Ohhhh you’re from America. Got it. Here it is totally legal to buttfuck a 15yo even. Legal but still frowned upon which is something I guess. America is cucked.

she's an amazing fuck

Attached: IMG_1559411476-2.jpg (640x970, 79K)

I’m a girl and I like it. Not because of the kink/taboo of it, it genuinely feels good to me. Sometimes I’ll play with my ass when I’m masturbating and don’t have a bf even.

Yeah...my exgf was addicted to It. It was awesome while it lasted

Early 20s. Like 21 or 22.

Either you have a miniscule penis or your a fagg0t because no lube anal would DESTROY your frenulum and tear her asshole. GG

thats a shame no bf. i could help

Some do. They usually are fucking crazy though.

Attached: 1556042973936-b.jpg (640x562, 24K)

Was in Vegas and hung out with a twitter friend who loved it, didn’t intend on it but she let me get my first time fucking anyone anal after we smoked for a few hours. Pic related. Have a couple nudes but her body is pretty meh besides her ass lol

Attached: 47E8447B-05E1-46F3-9BBB-A9B9777814B3.jpg (960x1280, 317K)

My wife

Attached: 7749990E-E62E-4B84-807D-ABD3F61AE2F5.jpg (512x384, 24K)

Attached: 24EB9EDC-46AC-4FDB-9BFE-7DFF45CD1EC7.jpg (280x210, 10K)

Look at these two retards, Yea Forums

Look at them and laugh

Weird that you're bragging about fucking a fat chick, but alright

I'm curious about her body. Wanna show ?

Why are you going to tell me what I think of her body. Just post the pics already.

Lol look at this faggot criticizing other people when he can't figure out how the hyphens work in "run-on sentence"

Her ass

Attached: 941C1F25-174B-4732-BDCA-30A565FFCF94.jpg (1280x960, 205K)

what about her tits ?

Front

Attached: EE9B05CF-1064-4D8C-BE01-DB575DDF1BA4.jpg (1242x2208, 542K)

Adria Rea

Just beat me lol here’s some bare ass I forgot I had

Attached: 1B7CE407-D8BF-4440-9EC9-80D081FA44B9.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

She's actually really hot

She blew me first so I only lasted a couple of minutes in her ass but fuck was it amazing. I’ve had a few other asses since then but I’m still fond of the first lol

Attached: 341CDE03-1F2F-4485-9E6B-5999640D4149.jpg (960x1280, 204K)

any with face? she's actually not bad at all

tits and face? kinda like

Hope you came on that face too

Glad you like her user, I still do but in relative comparison terms to others I’ve had she’s just a bit meh lol

Attached: B0EA6A1D-D356-4E1A-A887-287DC00826E7.jpg (960x1280, 347K)

ayyy lol all it really takes is some thc concentrates and maybe some other drugs if you’re ever in Vegas.
no such luck sadly
hahaha oh fuck bro, i pulled out and when her face got close I grabbed her head thinking I was about to get sucked off and she pushes my dick to the side and says “not when it was just in my ass” lmfaoo I didn’t even think

Attached: 27E67BA8-734B-4BCD-81B2-B66DC5C36D26.jpg (1225x960, 366K)

i can only imagine

shes a kinky little thing

Attached: IMG_1559023095-6.png (640x1136, 632K)

I worked with a 4/10 black chick who was a little chubby, but had nice tits and a great ass. I was 25, she was 18. I knew a bar where she could drink without an ID, so I brought her after work one night and got her drunk. It was our first "date". I took her back to my condo and fucked her in all three holes. She wasn't on the pill, so I came in her ass. She loved every second of it. I had her play out a rape fantasy and say "No, please, don't cum in me" and had her beg me to stop. It was amazing. She passed out afterwards. I got horny again after and started to play with her ass. She didn't wake up, so I decided to just slip my dick in and fuck her while she slept. I got really rough with her, but she just kept snoring. I would call her nigger and spit in her face and fuck her as hard as I could, but she was out cold. I spent the rest of the night pounding her asshole and cumming inside her. I must have blown 6 loads in the her ass. I took a few pics of my cum leaking out of her ass and posted them a few years back to a sleeping girl thread. That pic got archived and was on the most viewed thread all time on the old Yea Forums archive website.

She ended up telling some of our coworkers even though I asked her not to. I had a long term girlfriend and I wanted to keep it a secret because I was also secretly seeing a third chick we worked with. We never fucked again, but she would occasionally text me and ask me what I was up to.

Been with 10 girls only 2 were long term. Neither of the long term had much experience but after some training they both would cum relentlessly to any ass play

My gf gets into it when we do it which is semi-often but not as often as maybe I'd like

I dated a chick that loved fingers and oral. We tried fucking a few times but even with tons of lube i couldn’t go balls deep without her screaming.

The last time she started bleeding so we quit for a while. By the time we got back into it we were on the down slope. Her crazy was getting on my nerves.

Actually, girl I've been seeing is super into it. But she's way, WAY kinkier than I expected going in. She had been going on /d/ since she was 17 or so

But yeah, she loves the ass play. Plug, fingers, haven't done anal sex yet but soon. I've never fingered an ass that felt like it wanted it before -- that is pretty, hot no lie. The best part though is she loves getting rimmed, which is tight, because I love rimming.

GF loves anal, but I get sore way too soon for her liking.

Attached: j725-velvet-nest-strapon-harness_1.jpg (769x1000, 92K)

Had a fwb while her man was in basic training for the army. She used to love anal and almost anything as long as I never came in her pussy. Used to have her wear plugs and toy her pussy in public, finger herself at work for me, even fucked her a couple times in public one being outside of her parents house. (She was 19 at the time)
Eventually the boyfriend was graduating within a week and she told me she couldn’t keep hooking up with me but we would make it a fun last few days. The night before his graduation she was in my room getting fingered in both holes before fucking her with a vibrating dildo in her pussy and a gag in her mouth while I was slipping my dick in and out of her ass. 10 minutes later I pulled out the dildo from her pussy and pull my dick out so I can shove the dildo in. Slide my dick in her pussy and start to fuck her while toying her ass. She starts to spasm from the rotating dildo in her ass and I can feel her cum on my dick but I keep going. Her body collapses on the bed but I keep ramming her. I end up speeding it up and we’re both about to cum. Try to hold it but release a second before she does and she asked me if I came inside of her. Tell her no but she’s undeniably cream pied by the amount of cum oozing out of her.
She’s married a few months later and haven’t heard from her since. Still fap to a pic of her freshly fingered holes I took on that last day

Attached: B5C9B610-448D-446E-8C77-F5EABE7E0F6E.jpg (2448x3264, 1.87M)

Pic related to the one mentioned at the end of first post, I hope you enjoy one of my fondest memories as much as I do!

Attached: B887DA57-F359-498A-879D-EAA1A55A3401.jpg (480x640, 94K)

Anyone else see the moles on her ass as an arrow pointing? Used to tell her that and how it was my favorite star constellation, Vaseline lol

My wife loves anal about once per week or 2 weeks, I literally never new it was that hard to get someone who likes anal until speaking with my friends a couple of years ago. Everytime we get drunk she begs me for anal.

No lube? Shit I dont believe you, besides her ass aching, your dick will pain all the time it's in there

All girls like anal, some just don't know it....yet.

>Anais Zanotti

that bitch is fat and old

>
i have a HUGE scat fetish!!! please send me your best SHIT PICS. send me guys shitting, girls shitting, bowls full of shit.
>discord: dogee#4190
anything shit related is cool.